April 24, 2024, 11:20:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339115 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: November 14, 2008, 02:34:08 PM »

Red,I agree with most of your post...Casey Anthony's trial being held in Orlando doesn't mean a rats tail to anyone though.The world knows and their honestly isn't a place she could go except maybe to Aruba to get a catch and release trial..We have to be real here for a second though Red....If not for JP,this place would not have ever been looked at again.Tim Miller is not infallible..I don't think Caylee is there anyway and never have..You are acting as though this is the first time the media has been live in devastating cases but do I need to remind you of the media on the war front in Iraq and Afghanistan? Times have changed Red and not for the good...jmo

Murt isnt media, he is as far from it as you can get.
He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO

We are talking about live streaming Dana..If Murt tips that line,it's his trub,not ours so why all the concern?

The spectacle of what is occurring will change the face of how LE deals with the media and especially the internet forever.

I have always been a proponent of the responsible side of the web. Sorry to say this to many of you but this is not it. Live streaming video of a search is as irresponsible as it gets.

I hope every one likes this because the next time I guarantee it will be completely restricted, no info and only the MSM will get stories.  All because of the need for immediate gratification.

I am looking at the big picture of misising persons/internet and this case will set it back. I am already hearing the rumblings.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #841 on: November 14, 2008, 02:34:27 PM »

Well, I just answered my own question.  Target sells several bead kits.  Do we have receipts for Target???
I believe they are veiwable at DOCSTOC A-1.  What have you found?   I know we had one poster who tried to match up the codes on the receipts via means of the Target website and some came up "unable to find". 

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 14, 2008, 02:36:27 PM »

Red,I agree with most of your post...Casey Anthony's trial being held in Orlando doesn't mean a rats tail to anyone though.The world knows and their honestly isn't a place she could go except maybe to Aruba to get a catch and release trial..We have to be real here for a second though Red....If not for JP,this place would not have ever been looked at again.Tim Miller is not infallible..I don't think Caylee is there anyway and never have..You are acting as though this is the first time the media has been live in devastating cases but do I need to remind you of the media on the war front in Iraq and Afghanistan? Times have changed Red and not for the good...jmo

He is a looky loo with a video camera who walks the line of obstructing or tampering with a investigation.

JMO

We are talking about live streaming Dana..If Murt tips that line,it's his trub,not ours so why all the concern?

The spectacle of what is occurring will change the face of how LE deals with the media and especially the internet forever.

I have always been a proponent of the responsible side of the web. Sorry to say this to many of you but this is not it. Live streaming video of a search is as irresponsible as it gets.

I hope every one likes this because the next time I guarantee it will be completely restricted, no info and only the MSM will get stories.  All because of the need for immediate gratification.

I am looking at the big picture of misising persons/internet and this case will set it back. I am already hearing the rumblings.

yup coorectamundo
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: November 14, 2008, 02:36:30 PM »

Dolce, I totally agree.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 14, 2008, 02:36:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17980507/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Inspecting Her Car At Sheriff's Office
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 1:14 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is allowing Casey Anthony's attorney access Friday to her Pontiac Sunfire, the car investigators believe Caylee was inside and dead.

According to Jim Solomons with the sheriff's office, Jose Baez was at the sheriff's office Central Complex late Friday morning to meet with investigators and then examine the vehicle. The vehicle examination is not expected to begin until 3:00pm.

Baez had asked weeks ago to have access to the car for an inspection. He brought his own team of experts to the sheriff's office Friday.

Among the experts Baez is working with is Dr. Henry Lee, a nationally-known and self-proclaimed "legendary" forensic investigator. According to his website, Lee has "solved a murder without a body" and "assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases, including war crimes in Bosnia and Croatia, the suicide of President Clinton's former White House attorney, Vince Foster, review of the JFK assassination, and the death of JonBennet Ramsey."

Baez had wanted to inspect the undercarriage of the car, the carpet that was in trunk and held a stain, the spare tire well, and tire cover, but they were removed to be tested by the FBI and are no longer in the car.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the car still smells of decomposition.

SEARCH RESUMES AS CONTROVERSY SWIRLS

A new search was underway Friday for the body of Caylee Anthony. Divers were back in the dark, murky, alligator-infested water in Blanchard Park (see map).

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is once again in charge as we waits to find out when he'll have to a take a lie detector test. He caused chaos Thursday when divers brought up a bag of toys and what they thought were bone fragments from the Little Econ River, but were not (images | video).

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office on Thursday (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

It was a much calmer day Friday as the divers spent the morning underwater looking for anything of any significance. By noon, nothing had been found. As for Padilla, he spent the morning taking pictures with spectators and making appearances on national TV.

Friday's search marked Little Econ River search day number three and Padilla's dive team was back at it. The so-called "serious" search area was sectioned off by rope, left over sheriff's tape and a string of post office packaging tape.

"I'm a spectator when these guys are in the water. I don't even know how to swim," Padilla said Friday.

The divers in the water Friday are the same volunteers from the Orlando-based Blackwater Divers who searched Thursday. They claim to be able to find small items in murky conditions.

However, what they dragged out of the water Thursday turned out to be nothing. The sheriff's office wasn't amused, but Padilla isn't stopping his search for Caylee Anthony's remains.

"There's a lot of times you step on people's toes and people think you are interfering," Padilla said.

The FBI is asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Spyder Dalton works with Padilla and is a certified diver. He says looking for anything in the alligator-infested river is difficult.

"We had a diver that went in yesterday that had to go to the emergency room because something crawled into his ear and got a really bad infection out of it," Dalton said.

Some people say Padilla is creating a circus show in Blanchard Park, however the bounty hunter insists he's doing it for one reason, to find Caylee.

"If I made the decision to leave right now, it would probably be Sunday or Monday," Padilla said Friday. "Because the tickets are cheaper."

Padilla could pull out and head home as early as Sunday, but the Blackwater Divers said they are committed to the search and could continue with it even if Padilla leaves.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

1. Wonder were the spin is coming from on this Padilla taking a test? Hmm  Also I take it differently than the spin....I think the test will prove LP do be telling the truth and will clear any defense argument that evidence was planted and not admisable.

2. No worries.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 14, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

If you want to talk about a REAL 3-ring circus:

Meet and Greet at the Anthony’s tomorrow – with a preacher there.

WHY??  A meet and greet!  Why??  This IS the real 3-ring circus.

The Anthony’s do NOT deserve one iota of attention for something this disgraceful!  IMO

DONATION TIME!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: November 14, 2008, 02:44:15 PM »

But still -- if the Coral Springs police were hot on the trail of a car with Caylee in it, you'd think they'd at least put the licence plate on the news.

i read in one of the online stories posted last night that the Coral Springs police didn't think that tip was credible.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 14, 2008, 02:44:20 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17980507/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Inspecting Her Car At Sheriff's Office
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 1:14 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is allowing Casey Anthony's attorney access Friday to her Pontiac Sunfire, the car investigators believe Caylee was inside and dead.

According to Jim Solomons with the sheriff's office, Jose Baez was at the sheriff's office Central Complex late Friday morning to meet with investigators and then examine the vehicle. The vehicle examination is not expected to begin until 3:00pm.

Baez had asked weeks ago to have access to the car for an inspection. He brought his own team of experts to the sheriff's office Friday.

Among the experts Baez is working with is Dr. Henry Lee, a nationally-known and self-proclaimed "legendary" forensic investigator. According to his website, Lee has "solved a murder without a body" and "assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases, including war crimes in Bosnia and Croatia, the suicide of President Clinton's former White House attorney, Vince Foster, review of the JFK assassination, and the death of JonBennet Ramsey."

Baez had wanted to inspect the undercarriage of the car, the carpet that was in trunk and held a stain, the spare tire well, and tire cover, but they were removed to be tested by the FBI and are no longer in the car.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the car still smells of decomposition.

SEARCH RESUMES AS CONTROVERSY SWIRLS

A new search was underway Friday for the body of Caylee Anthony. Divers were back in the dark, murky, alligator-infested water in Blanchard Park (see map).

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is once again in charge as we waits to find out when he'll have to a take a lie detector test. He caused chaos Thursday when divers brought up a bag of toys and what they thought were bone fragments from the Little Econ River, but were not (images | video).

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office on Thursday (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

It was a much calmer day Friday as the divers spent the morning underwater looking for anything of any significance. By noon, nothing had been found. As for Padilla, he spent the morning taking pictures with spectators and making appearances on national TV.

Friday's search marked Little Econ River search day number three and Padilla's dive team was back at it. The so-called "serious" search area was sectioned off by rope, left over sheriff's tape and a string of post office packaging tape.

"I'm a spectator when these guys are in the water. I don't even know how to swim," Padilla said Friday.

The divers in the water Friday are the same volunteers from the Orlando-based Blackwater Divers who searched Thursday. They claim to be able to find small items in murky conditions.

However, what they dragged out of the water Thursday turned out to be nothing. The sheriff's office wasn't amused, but Padilla isn't stopping his search for Caylee Anthony's remains.

"There's a lot of times you step on people's toes and people think you are interfering," Padilla said.

The FBI is asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Spyder Dalton works with Padilla and is a certified diver. He says looking for anything in the alligator-infested river is difficult.

"We had a diver that went in yesterday that had to go to the emergency room because something crawled into his ear and got a really bad infection out of it," Dalton said.

Some people say Padilla is creating a circus show in Blanchard Park, however the bounty hunter insists he's doing it for one reason, to find Caylee.

"If I made the decision to leave right now, it would probably be Sunday or Monday," Padilla said Friday. "Because the tickets are cheaper."

Padilla could pull out and head home as early as Sunday, but the Blackwater Divers said they are committed to the search and could continue with it even if Padilla leaves.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.

What happened to Larry Kobilinski?  Kobilinski's words on Nancy Grace were not bias until he was retained by Jose Baez.

It will be interesting to hear Dr. Lee's take on the forensic findings regarding DNA anaylysis on the hair strands as well as body decomposition found inside the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Casey`s On-Line Searches for Chloroform Recipes
Aired October 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Well, first of all, Nancy, in one of our prior interviews, I had mentioned that you can combine bleach and alcohol and inadvertently manufacture chloroform. What we really don`t know are the levels of chloroform. We are hearing trace amounts...

GRACE: Whoa, whoa, whoa, right there! Right there! BS-o-meter is going off. How do you inadvertently mix bleach with acetone, Koby? Have you done that by accident?

KOBILINSKY: I said bleach and alcohol -- beer, wine, liquor.

GRACE: And how would you accidentally do that?

KOBILINSKY: Oh, very simple. You could have a spill...

GRACE: Really? Have you ever done it by accident?

KOBILINSKY: I don`t know. I hope -- I don`t think so. But it`s possible.

<snipped>

GRACE: Well, and also the fact that cadaver dogs were hitting in the backyard of the Anthony home where there is an above-ground pool. Remember that?

KOBILINSKY: I do. But we really aren`t convinced that decomposition is human origin.

GRACE: Oh, so you don`t trust the dog. You think the dog is in on the conspiracy.

KOBILINSKY: Quite possibly. Dog might have found a friend, some kind of scent that turned it on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 14, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthony's have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

You miss the entire point if you even compare Dave Holloway with the Anthony's ... that is not the point.

The point is the search for Natalee and Caylee is still the search for a presumed missing dead girl. No one has the right to see that live ... NO ONE.

Many of you do not understand that you really have no right to see the details of a missing person case. That's why in every other case, you get pressers and day end summaries.

Never should this occur.

To me this is not about the Anthony's and that is why when I went down to search over Labor Day I may a concerted effort to draw attention away from the protesters at the house and back on the actual search for Caylee.

This is about Caylee and dammit she deserves so respect. This friggin clown show and media circus is far from the respect that Caylee Anthony deserves.

There is nothing more gut wrenching than searching for a child. Many of these cases and even covering them dealing with the pain and anguish have caused many sleepless nights.

Caylee deserves our respect and IMHO this is not it.

The Antnonys want Caylee found, they just want her found their way.

Could you say a little more about "what way" the Anthony's want Caylee found? My impression of them may be off, but it seemed they didn't really want her body found. TIA
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: November 14, 2008, 02:44:33 PM »

Is it possible that someone just cleaned everything that was Caylee's out of KC's car and threw it in a bag and got rid of it??

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #850 on: November 14, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »

Is it possible that someone just cleaned everything that was Caylee's out of KC's car and threw it in a bag and got rid of it??

At this point, anything is possible.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: November 14, 2008, 02:46:04 PM »

OMGosh.. my sweet, almost 3 yr. old, son  walked over to me and looked at my laptop to see what I was doing... of course I am on SM!!!  I just have to share what he did next...

He saw a picture of Caylee and he said... OH, WHAT A CUTE GIRL... then he kissed his hand and put his hand on her picture!!!  I told him that was very sweet & that Caylee was lost and we are all hoping & praying to find her and he said WELL, LET'S GO FIND HER as he put his hand out to me for me to grab hold & go look for her together.  I said, well where should we look for her and he looked at me with this face, like duh, mom.  He said let's go look for her at the park!!

Thanks for letting me share that sweet, little innocent moment that I had with my son... I am truly blessed!!

Well, I am heading over to the park with my son, holding his hand just a little tighter... Be back later.

Everyone have a great day!!

(((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))

GOD BLESS CAYLEE!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 14, 2008, 02:46:26 PM »

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthony's have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

You miss the entire point if you even compare Dave Holloway with the Anthony's ... that is not the point.

The point is the search for Natalee and Caylee is still the search for a presumed missing dead girl. No one has the right to see that live ... NO ONE.

Many of you do not understand that you really have no right to see the details of a missing person case. That's why in every other case, you get pressers and day end summaries.

Never should this occur.

To me this is not about the Anthony's and that is why when I went down to search over Labor Day I may a concerted effort to draw attention away from the protesters at the house and back on the actual search for Caylee.

This is about Caylee and dammit she deserves so respect. This friggin clown show and media circus is far from the respect that Caylee Anthony deserves.

There is nothing more gut wrenching than searching for a child. Many of these cases and even covering them dealing with the pain and anguish have caused many sleepless nights.

THANK YOU RED!!!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #853 on: November 14, 2008, 02:46:57 PM »

But still -- if the Coral Springs police were hot on the trail of a car with Caylee in it, you'd think they'd at least put the licence plate on the news.

i read in one of the online stories posted last night that the Coral Springs police didn't think that tip was credible.
On top of that given the "mob mentallity" surrounding this case why would the give out the license plate of a citizen who has the chance of being innocent?  Can you imagine those lawsuites?  Innocent man brutalized by a citizen who tracked him down thinking he had "Caylee"?

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 14, 2008, 02:47:08 PM »

Never should this occur.

The Antnonys want Caylee found, they just want her found their way.

Could you say a little more about "what way" the Anthony's want Caylee found? My impression of them may be off, but it seemed they didn't really want her body found. TIA

find her any way as long as it doesnt implicate Casey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #855 on: November 14, 2008, 02:47:22 PM »

JMO

I guess I never thought of the big picture Red. Thanks for your insight.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: November 14, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »

OMGosh.. my sweet, almost 3 yr. old, son  walked over to me and looked at my laptop to see what I was doing... of course I am on SM!!!  I just have to share what he did next...

He saw a picture of Caylee and he said... OH, WHAT A CUTE GIRL... then he kissed his hand and put his hand on her picture!!!  I told him that was very sweet & that Caylee was lost and we are all hoping & praying to find her and he said WELL, LET'S GO FIND HER as he put his hand out to me for me to grab hold & go look for her together.  I said, well where should we look for her and he looked at me with this face, like duh, mom.  He said let's go look for her at the park!!

Thanks for letting me share that sweet, little innocent moment that I had with my son... I am truly blessed!!

Well, I am heading over to the park with my son, holding his hand just a little tighter... Be back later.

Everyone have a great day!!

(((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))

GOD BLESS CAYLEE!!!

That's so cute!  Thanks for sharing.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 14, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »

JMO
If LE thought he was tampering, though,. don't you think they would have stopped him by now?  They know all about him, where he is, etc..  it would certainly be easy enough for them to tell him to back off.  Since he is not actually breaking any law I don't think telling him to back off is an option....as I understand it...the park doesn't need LE's approval to let them search...I am concerned that murt asked for certified divers to come and volunteer....what a liability that could be if a diver got injured....bitten.....   Heck, if the Anthonys thought he was that much of a problem, I'm sure Cindy wouldn't waste a minute trying to have his a$$ on a platter. Again only as I understand it she DID try to get the dive stopped for 2 days ...but it seems they were unsuccessful....

Of course I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure Murt was just asking for divers because LP needed them... whoever is doing the hiring or hosting of the event would be responsible for anybody getting hurt, not the person who put out the ad.. right? Or does the go-between (who may or may not even have "permission" to put out the request) also get in hot water? (We know Murt himself doesn't need divers).

Why did Cindy try to have it stopped? Because she was really that concerned about a media circus? Or because she doesn't want Caylee found? Unfortunately, I think it's more one than the other. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: November 14, 2008, 02:49:18 PM »

If you want to talk about a REAL 3-ring circus:

Meet and Greet at the Anthony’s tomorrow – with a preacher there.

WHY??  A meet and greet!  Why??  This IS the real 3-ring circus.

The Anthony’s do NOT deserve one iota of attention for something this disgraceful!  IMO

DONATION TIME!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it always??? 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 14, 2008, 02:50:33 PM »

The shamrock in this picture hanging on the "rope"  apparently looks very similar to the shamrock in the weighted garbage bag found by divers in Econ River yesterday.

I believe that is the one Cindy mentioned "on a lanyard" that disappeared from the Pontiac after they brought it home from the tow yard and before LE took posession of the car.

Well I don't see it here

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.