May 28, 2024, 05:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 343465 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2008, 10:27:31 PM »

i think murt was gonna stay at a motel tonite... so the background isnt his home..nor wyatts.....

Correct, he is at the Holiday Inn

Is it a Holiday Inn Express?  He'll be even SMARTER now!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

I have not had time to read back the last few days of posts - so I don't know what has been said or what's been going on - I try to stay current and read every post before I post anything. 

I did post earlier about Cindy being at the Hotel when I got back in Tuesday night - she was outside of the front door (smoking area) hugging (not in any wrong way) TES workers.  George was not with her. 

In case anyone missed my other post;  I drove to Tony's apt Tues night and in the complex parking lot there is one vac and one car wash bay - I thought that was odd - I'm wondering if KC used it for anything?

KCJackie, thanks for the reports from FL via Ilovegoodies, but it is nice to have you back in the Show Me state again!  How come you didn't take me with you?  I was stuck here working 12 hours a day.

I called my mom out of the blue and said we're going to Florida - I do a lot of stuff in a backwards sort of way!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2008, 10:29:19 PM »

My head is killing me.. I'm hittin' the hay. 
Hope I didn't pi$$ anyone off today

If you still see my name up there while I'm out,
 Its cuz I'll lose my place if I sign out. 

YUP, that is my excuse too!!     Good Night - AM
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 10:29:28 PM »

Thanks Mytime~this one is for you!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2008, 10:30:04 PM »

Thank klaas for anwering my questions about the volunteer diver's.

KCJackie, great photo's.  By any chance do you remember what time you took that shot of the green truck in LA's driveway?  Curious you know, lol.

I went by several times - the green truck was there all but one time.  I think this was around 8:00 a.m. Tuesday.  It was also there late at night - tv shining through window and I'm assuming a bedroom window was lit up.

You are just so good at everything that you do.  Klaas is like that too!  Well lots of monkeys are like that, we are lucky group of monkeys in addition to be talented.

KC hasn't won & isn't going to win.  OCSO got her & State's Attorney is going to prosecute her & then we can put these depraved subhumans in our memory archives to rot in their evilness.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2008, 10:30:15 PM »

MAGS - FYI

Total time logged in: 211 days, 10 hours and 9 minutes

That's a lot of log time! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2008, 10:30:26 PM »

I have not had time to read back the last few days of posts - so I don't know what has been said or what's been going on - I try to stay current and read every post before I post anything. 

I did post earlier about Cindy being at the Hotel when I got back in Tuesday night - she was outside of the front door (smoking area) hugging (not in any wrong way) TES workers.  George was not with her. 

In case anyone missed my other post;  I drove to Tony's apt Tues night and in the complex parking lot there is one vac and one car wash bay - I thought that was odd - I'm wondering if KC used it for anything?

Tony said that Casey washed his car and he thought that was odd.  Wonder if she washed it there?

IIRC, she washed it at a car wash on the way (near) to the airport to pick him up and pointed it out to him. He mentioned this in his statement to LE.

I know she washed Tony's car by the airport on Semoran.  I was wondering if she used the one at Tony's at any time on her car.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 10:31:05 PM »

i think murt was gonna stay at a motel tonite... so the background isnt his home..nor wyatts.....

Why isn't Murt staying at his own home?

O/T Klaas, thanks for sending my Christmas avatar.  CBB does a wonderful job doesn't she?!

dont know for sure.. but i would venture a guess...perhaps to be closer to the action...for tomorrow?

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2008, 10:31:20 PM »

MAGS - FYI

Geez, don't you pee? 

I'm sorry for the off topic, but you've desrved this smart Azz hat for a LONG time, so from all of us:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/tboomonkey.gif

I hereby BESTOW this on you!

OMG!!! Thank you all!! (waves like a beauty queen) 

You love me! You really do love me!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2008, 10:31:36 PM »

Good evening Monkey's

I've been lurking here all week, and I'm sure most here are wondering why I haven't posted as yet. It's because I've had a personal conflict on what I should post. I had two choices to make.

One: I could sugar coat the truth, and facts of what I observed. This would keep me in good graces with the members here. Or second: Be both truthful and FACTUAL, and know that most members here will not like, or believe the facts (which are much more than just opinions), nor will they like me posting something that's not positive.

I will post two things that are very positive. Mytime and here husband, are very nice people. I did see hundreds of volunteers who where giving their time to search for a missing child they never met.

I will also say this: The post that Rex made...was spot on. I concur 110% with the statements he made in his post. Sad as it is. facts are still facts. It's my opinion, if anything, Rex understated what really went on. It was truly worse than what he posted. I talked to a few professional volunteer Team Leaders, who told me that they will not be retuning on Sunday's search...because it was a waste of time, and would be unproductive. One of them I spoke with drove 1200 miles to be on the search team.

If you heard some of the conversations between Leonard, and NeJame, and Tim Millers demeanor, everyone here would fully understand.

Ever seen a chicken without a head?? I saw many of them both days wearing TES shirts.

I have NOTHING to gain by making comments that I know will be both unpopular, and discounted by those here that read them. All of this just sheds bad light on me. My Dad always told me: "Truth is never a bad thing, so never be afraid to tell it"

If Kaas gives the OK, I will post my observed FACTS Nov 7-8-9. I will tell you all in advance.....you won't like it.  However, remember this: I was there, and many here...were not.

Also...the food: I was not offered any, nor did I see any of the volunteers eating any of it. What I did see: the "tent workers" Setting down with their feet up stuffing their face. ALL of the food was behind these workers on tables, not accessible to those who were sweating their butt's off doing the searching.

This my fellow Monkey's...is just the tip of the iceberg!

And please, don't acuse me of working for the Anthony's, or their lawyer. I supported TES 100%, and did my very best (so did my wife). There is something very strange going on between Leonard, Tim (TES), Rob, NeJame, and the Anthony's.

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2008, 10:31:51 PM »

Heading out for the night. Today was positively exhausting.

Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Good night everyone.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2008, 10:32:23 PM »

Thank klaas for anwering my questions about the volunteer diver's.

KCJackie, great photo's.  By any chance do you remember what time you took that shot of the green truck in LA's driveway?  Curious you know, lol.

I went by several times - the green truck was there all but one time.  I think this was around 8:00 a.m. Tuesday.  It was also there late at night - tv shining through window and I'm assuming a bedroom window was lit up.

Jackie - thanks for your pics from your trip, way cool!  I am confused about the green truck - is it Lee's (i thought he had the mustang???) or is it Amy's (thought I read that some where) or is it Dante's (thought I read that somewhere else).  Me soooo confused on the whole green truck aspect!  TIA

I don't know who it belongs to - maybe someone will remember.  But I was happy when I seen it.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »

MAGS - FYI

Geez, don't you pee? 

I'm sorry for the off topic, but you've desrved this smart Azz hat for a LONG time, so from all of us:

teehee!

Sorry, one more O/T.  Where do you get all these smilies and pics (clapping) monkey?  You need to start a thread in the lounge with them and share!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »

Why isn't Murt staying at his own home?

O/T Klaas, thanks for sending my Christmas avatar.  CBB does a wonderful job doesn't she?!

dont know for sure.. but i would venture a guess...perhaps to be closer to the action...for tomorrow?

thanks...that makes sense. thought it might be a security issue. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »

Hey BooMonkey,

If I pass out don't draw facial hair on me....just pluck the ones I got!!     
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

This hand is bitterness.
We want to taste it, let the hatred numb our sorrow.
The wise hand opens slowly to lilies of the valley and tomorrow.

Something islandmonkey put together.  I love her work.
This case will be in my mind/heart for a long time I'm afraid.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Colt, I can only speak for myself.  I will listen to what you have to say, walk around it, kick the tires, and think about it, but I will never bash you for it, that's not the kind of hair pin I am.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2008, 10:36:06 PM »

Good evening Monkey's

I've been lurking here all week, and I'm sure most here are wondering why I haven't posted as yet. It's because I've had a personal conflict on what I should post. I had two choices to make.

One: I could sugar coat the truth, and facts of what I observed. This would keep me in good graces with the members here. Or second: Be both truthful and FACTUAL, and know that most members here will not like, or believe the facts (which are much more than just opinions), nor will they like me posting something that's not positive.

I will post two things that are very positive. Mytime and here husband, are very nice people. I did see hundreds of volunteers who where giving their time to search for a missing child they never met.

I will also say this: The post that Rex made...was spot on. I concur 110% with the statements he made in his post. Sad as it is. facts are still facts. It's my opinion, if anything, Rex understated what really went on. It was truly worse than what he posted. I talked to a few professional volunteer Team Leaders, who told me that they will not be retuning on Sunday's search...because it was a waste of time, and would be unproductive. One of them I spoke with drove 1200 miles to be on the search team.

If you heard some of the conversations between Leonard, and NeJame, and Tim Millers demeanor, everyone here would fully understand.

Ever seen a chicken without a head?? I saw many of them both days wearing TES shirts.

I have NOTHING to gain by making comments that I know will be both unpopular, and discounted by those here that read them. All of this just sheds bad light on me. My Dad always told me: "Truth is never a bad thing, so never be afraid to tell it"

If Kaas gives the OK, I will post my observed FACTS Nov 7-8-9. I will tell you all in advance.....you won't like it.  However, remember this: I was there, and many here...were not.

Also...the food: I was not offered any, nor did I see any of the volunteers eating any of it. What I did see: the "tent workers" Setting down with their feet up stuffing their face. ALL of the food was behind these workers on tables, not accessible to those who were sweating their butt's off doing the searching.

This my fellow Monkey's...is just the tip of the iceberg!

And please, don't acuse me of working for the Anthony's, or their lawyer. I supported TES 100%, and did my very best (so did my wife). There is something very strange going on between Leonard, Tim (TES), Rob, NeJame, and the Anthony's.

Chuck

Link to Rex's post

http://renegadeinvestigations.buildaforum.com/index.php?action=vthread&forum=15&topic=225&page=0

Chuck! I have been wondering about you!  I'm nosey so I want to know. 

That sucks you all didn't get food 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »

MAGS - FYI

Geez, don't you pee? 

teehee!

Sorry, one more O/T.  Where do you get all these smilies and pics (clapping) monkey?  You need to start a thread in the lounge with them and share!   

I make them. I am keeping them in a safe place for them to be put up for all to use eventually.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2008, 10:37:15 PM »

Interesting day at Blanchard Park. And with all due respect to Nancy Grace, it was a circus.

Let me first start by saying this folks. It is not normal for police to be taking someone off (LP) to have a polygraph.

It automatically tells me that LE does not trust much of what LP is saying or doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.