April 30, 2024, 02:01:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339377 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2008, 12:11:18 AM »

in my opinion, Tim Miller help bring home over 200 missing people in over 900+ searches. He is as close to an expert as there is.

imagine if Tim tried to be a bounty hunter for the weekend. It just wouldn't work. It takes years of experience at any profession to master it.

That said, I know facts of this search, when revealed, will make everyone question what really happened here.

That's all I will say. You will all learn what I know shortly, but you need to hear it from the correct sources and not me. That time will arrive shortly.

AAARRGGGGHHH~!  ROB! I hate when you do that!  Quit teasing us!  I'm sure you do know, but you KNOW we want to know what you know, when you mention it! 

Hi, Rob.  Please tell us your defination of "shortly".   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #201 on: November 14, 2008, 12:11:23 AM »

How does anyone know what the TRUTH actually is in this regard?  Someone's impression?  What we want it to be? 

We were told there were bones today and from another "eyewitness" who was actually there but turns out, there were no bones, only rocks.

So the TRUTH can be a very elusive thing sometimes. 

I thought we had moved on from the TES vs. LP topic? 

because someone exploited someone. that's all I will say. And there is no mistaking what was said.

ooooooooooookay... now THAT is helpful...

naw.. it really isnt...

could ya be a little more evasive...uh i mean specific ? Smile

I totally got it and it's is VERY clear to me!    

good! then could ya 'SPLAIN it to me please? who are the players...?

I would, but it has to do with the cast of this story and I believe it should be about Casey.  If you want my email,  Klaas has my permission to give my email to you, but I won't discuss it here, especially after the events of the night.

permission to come aboard matey...

uh.. i mean.. BY ALL MEANS go ahead and have klaas give me the email, or vice a versa..Wink
i think i have a clue.... but ya never know...i could be way WAY off base ...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:23 AM »

I tend to think that Casey eventually leveled with her mom, although it may have been done in their kind of "coded" conversations.  They are not exactly forthright with each other, it seems, and I think it happened when Cindy went into the room, as described by Lee, and realized that Casey was on the brink of admitting something Cindy did not want to hear.  Cindy said, "What have you done?"  Casey told her she had not seen Caylee in 31 days, that Caylee was gone.  Cindy immediately said, "Who took her?" and that opened the door for Casey to come up with a name.  Note that Cindy started by saying WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? meaning Casey.  But once she realized Casey might have done the unthinkable, she quickly switched to Who took her?  In their "code," Cindy said essentially If you killed her, I don't want to know.  I prefer to think she is kidnapped.  Casey understood the underlying meaning and ran with the kidnapping story, inventing it as she went along.  I think Casey was close to opening up and confessing to Lee, but Cindy let her know that was not an option.  This is pure speculation on my part, but it seems to be the way they operate.  Neither deals in reality.  They each try to shape their own realities.

I've gone round and round trying to square it in my head what could've happened as far as CA's involement. this idea that you've put out is a really plausible one. I never really figured CA or GA had any hands on part but their declarations that Caylee is alive ring too hollow and they never can produce even one viable reason for any thinking person to believe them.

Now with the forensics it really doesn't matter much to me except  wanting to have some sort of way to wrap it up in my own head. That's why we all clamor for any shread of news from anybody that might be a key player or even those nearby.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

I don't know what made me go to Florida with hardly anytime to pack!  I know when I set my mind on something - it will drive me crazy til I check it out.  I was so excited when people were going to go to Orlando and take pics of these areas of interest - I have yet to see them.  So I felt I wanted to see them for myself.

I am not a fan of media - camera's and fame don't impress me at all.  This is my experience.

I have worked on these damn pings until I am pinged out!  I arrived in Florida Monday afternoon and went straight to Blanchard Park I got there right after Cindy and George left the park.  I seen Murts van and asked what was going on - he filled me in and I walked away - I have never posted on his site - only watched his coverage.  I'm not a fan.  I then drove around like a crazy person trying to see all the major  places KC stopped at (trying to get timing down from each place).

Tuesday morning - we went to Blanchard Park at 8:00 a.m. news vans all over the place.  Shortly before 9:00 LP and his team arrived as did Richard Grund.  There was quite a few there for the "ceremony".  LP spoke and said he had used the wrong words - it was not a Memorial service but a prayer service.  Richard Grund spoke - I have no idea what was said because I had the Bimbo with the sign behind me that kept hollering "Caylee's alive" - she loved the camera! 

After the ceremony Richard was giving interviews to several people and so was Leonard.  I met the owner of Justice for Caylee website - seemed very sweet and stated she had spent a lot of her own money on postcards and such.  Padilla was taking pics with everyone - girls were all over on that.    Rob seemed to distance himself from the crowd.  I went over and talked to him and asked about the ping areas - he stated they hadn't went and looked at them and they were basing there info on facts and forensics only.  (I didn't pull these pings out of my @ss )  I told him thanks and I was on my way to check them out for myself.  At this point I'm having to find my mom who is very picture happy... She was right in front of LP - I asked him about the pings - he didn't pay any attention then seconds later - the cowboy from Kid Finders or whoever he is showed up!

"Cowboy" was very annoying but started asking LP questions;  LP didn't notice due to getting pics taken.  Cowboy started getting louder (my poor mom told him "quit yelling in my ear)   

The 1st question - "Since you've been here - have your boots gotten dirty?"  LP didn't answer - so he asked again LP said "yeah" very softly.  Cowboy asked again - same reply.

2nd questions - "Where are all the bounty hunters you were getting?"  At this time LP stood up and tried to talk to him.  (media was just now getting wind of this and came running down).  Loudly LP says "Do you want me to kick your ass?" - crowd started cheering then LP said lets go talk - so everyone including media followed - I grabbed my mom and left pissed!!!!!

I'm sorry for the long explanation - I'm not good with words.  And I want to make sure I have my facts straight.

I will post pics in a sec.

KCJackie ... Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

Hey Monks-

I have been lurking here for a LONG time...since Natalee...and I started posting during this case because I actually started following this one from the beginning so I felt informed enough to join in....during Natalee you all were moving so fast it was enough for me just keeping up...

I am really upset by what I have witnessed in here tonight....hostility and frustration and at times pettiness among the monkeys.....and I get it...it's been an exhausting day, an exhausting case with a family who is not cooperating, an exhausting amount of twists and turns....we are all just human and our nerves are shot....

So please just think about a couple of things...

1. Take a look at a picture of Caylee...really look into those big brown eyes....that is who we are here for....

2. Creating bickering and infighting is the main weapon of the Anthonys....let us not head down that path...

3. What Klaas says goes....she is not hiding anything, she is not banning anybody with an honest opinion....she is trying to keep this forum focused and productive....give her a break....it CANNOT be easy to read the ramblings of a bunch of super intense people all day long...

4. and finally....who really gives a flying crap what anybody's motives are or what their personal beefs are with other people....let's pool our resources and get this job done....let's find this baby...

So chillax Monkeys....I think everybody needs to maybe pour themselves a little drinky poo and let's get some good Lee Anthony jokes rolling and we will all feel better.

Love all of you madly

Sweetgypsy

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:38 AM »

Corrected

Ok, bout to jump in here and take a chance.  I really would like to hear anyone's opinions who were in Orlando during the search.  Popular not popular.  I have a very open mind and it takes me awhile to formulate an opinion.  Since my first hero in life let me down in a traumatic way followed by others in my life, I am a truth seeker.  I don't think it's a good idea for posters to be afraid to post. 

I like being here on SM but I also like feeling free to express myself and to listen to others.  That being said I hope anyone who wants to share...will. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2008, 12:14:50 AM »

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

This is what bothers me terribly.  I am just sick about it.

Why would Tim Miller afford Mark NeJame a core position within the TES search effort this past weekend.  Nejame represents those who have obstructed the investigation ... undermine the credibility of Tim and TES?

It does not make sense.

I believe that those who sacrificially contributed with monetary and food donations towards the Caylee Marie search deserve an explanation from Tim Miller.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

Quote from: mytime on Today at 03:38:35 AM

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

Janet,  it bothers me too. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: November 14, 2008, 12:16:51 AM »

I think I'm going to have to hit the hay...my eyes have been twitching for like, 2 days, and that is probably not normal. 

Klaas,
Have a good night. Also, please, let me know at your earliest convenience what the requirements are for joining the gang. I'm hardcore. I can type like, 80 words a minute or something, and I can google better than anyone in my house. Except my 8 year old, but whatever...he thinks he's so cool.

ha..crap...I totally made that whole promise a while ago about not doing anymore O/Ts...oooops! I'm fired!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: November 14, 2008, 12:17:47 AM »

This first set of pics is from Narcoosee and McCoy at the dead end area;  No one could see us once back there -

This was sitting just left of the pond area - It's a light color wicker - but looks like one used for Easter - JMO - I have came to no conclusions - other than odd.

Aerospace and 528:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2008, 12:19:17 AM »

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

Why would Tim Miller afford Mark NeJame a core position within the TES search effort this past weekend.  Nejame represents those who have obstructed the investigation ... undermine the credibility of Tim and TES?

It does not make sense.

I believe that those who sacrificially contributed with monetary and food donations towards the Caylee Marie search deserve an explanation from Tim Miller.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

... and all the volunteer searchers, organizers, etc.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2008, 12:20:10 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

Not sure but they might have some of that information on their website.  I don't have time to look it up right now.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: November 14, 2008, 12:21:23 AM »

Thanks for the pics KCJ, you are the bomb!!!!  as my son used to say long ago. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: November 14, 2008, 12:21:37 AM »

KCJackie - when you were there, what was your gut feeling? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: November 14, 2008, 12:22:14 AM »

Ok, bout to jump in here and take a chance.  I really would like to hear anyone's opinions who were in Orlando during the search.  Popular not popular.  I have a very open mind and it takes me awhile to formulate an opinion.  Since my first hero in life let me down in a traumatic followed by in my life, I am a truth seeker.  I don't think it's a good idea for posters to be afraid to post. 

I like being here on SM but I also like feeling free to express myself and to listen to others.  That being said I hope anyone who wants to share...will. 

I so agree with your post. The reason I come here is for the best nonbiased information. There are some really talented, connected members who give their all for this cause and lucky for us they share the info with us.
Being afraid to post is wrong. Feeling intimidated to share an opposing opinion is wrong. If this is to be a social chat forum with only touchy feely thoughts posted , it's a very different forum than I thought.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: November 14, 2008, 12:23:50 AM »

Hey Monks-

I have been lurking here for a LONG time...since Natalee...and I started posting during this case because I actually started following this one from the beginning so I felt informed enough to join in....during Natalee you all were moving so fast it was enough for me just keeping up...

I am really upset by what I have witnessed in here tonight....hostility and frustration and at times pettiness among the monkeys.....and I get it...it's been an exhausting day, an exhausting case with a family who is not cooperating, an exhausting amount of twists and turns....we are all just human and our nerves are shot....

So please just think about a couple of things...

1. Take a look at a picture of Caylee...really look into those big brown eyes....that is who we are here for....

2. Creating bickering and infighting is the main weapon of the Anthonys....let us not head down that path...

3. What Klaas says goes....she is not hiding anything, she is not banning anybody with an honest opinion....she is trying to keep this forum focused and productive....give her a break....it CANNOT be easy to read the ramblings of a bunch of super intense people all day long...

4. and finally....who really gives a flying crap what anybody's motives are or what their personal beefs are with other people....let's pool our resources and get this job done....let's find this baby...

So chillax Monkeys....I think everybody needs to maybe pour themselves a little drinky poo and let's get some good Lee Anthony jokes rolling and we will all feel better.

Love all of you madly

Sweetgypsy

Thank you
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

b
« Reply #216 on: November 14, 2008, 12:24:10 AM »

It does not make sense.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE

No disrespect~but as one who made a monetary donation and bought pizzas, I don't need any explanation from Tim nor TES, I TRUST them. Sometimes in a huge search over a very large area with 1500 volunteers things can easily become disorganied. Hell, I can't even keep a sleepover with 4 extra kids organized for more than 30 minutes.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: November 14, 2008, 12:24:14 AM »

I don't know what made me go to Florida with hardly anytime to pack!  I know when I set my mind on something - it will drive me crazy til I check it out.  I was so excited when people were going to go to Orlando and take pics of these areas of interest - I have yet to see them.  So I felt I wanted to see them for myself.

I am not a fan of media - camera's and fame don't impress me at all.  This is my experience.

I have worked on these damn pings until I am pinged out!  I arrived in Florida Monday afternoon and went straight to Blanchard Park I got there right after Cindy and George left the park.  I seen Murts van and asked what was going on - he filled me in and I walked away - I have never posted on his site - only watched his coverage.  I'm not a fan.  I then drove around like a crazy person trying to see all the major  places KC stopped at (trying to get timing down from each place).

Tuesday morning - we went to Blanchard Park at 8:00 a.m. news vans all over the place.  Shortly before 9:00 LP and his team arrived as did Richard Grund.  There was quite a few there for the "ceremony".  LP spoke and said he had used the wrong words - it was not a Memorial service but a prayer service.  Richard Grund spoke - I have no idea what was said because I had the Bimbo with the sign behind me that kept hollering "Caylee's alive" - she loved the camera! 

After the ceremony Richard was giving interviews to several people and so was Leonard.  I met the owner of Justice for Caylee website - seemed very sweet and stated she had spent a lot of her own money on postcards and such.  Padilla was taking pics with everyone - girls were all over on that.    Rob seemed to distance himself from the crowd.  I went over and talked to him and asked about the ping areas - he stated they hadn't went and looked at them and they were basing there info on facts and forensics only.  (I didn't pull these pings out of my @ss )  I told him thanks and I was on my way to check them out for myself.  At this point I'm having to find my mom who is very picture happy... She was right in front of LP - I asked him about the pings - he didn't pay any attention then seconds later - the cowboy from Kid Finders or whoever he is showed up!

"Cowboy" was very annoying but started asking LP questions;  LP didn't notice due to getting pics taken.  Cowboy started getting louder (my poor mom told him "quit yelling in my ear)   

The 1st question - "Since you've been here - have your boots gotten dirty?"  LP didn't answer - so he asked again LP said "yeah" very softly.  Cowboy asked again - same reply.

2nd questions - "Where are all the bounty hunters you were getting?"  At this time LP stood up and tried to talk to him.  (media was just now getting wind of this and came running down).  Loudly LP says "Do you want me to kick your ass?" - crowd started cheering then LP said lets go talk - so everyone including media followed - I grabbed my mom and left pissed!!!!!

I'm sorry for the long explanation - I'm not good with words.  And I want to make sure I have my facts straight.

I will post pics in a sec.

Geez, I hope someone, anyone has paid as much attention to things like pings as you have.  I am astounded.  How about LE and TM

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: November 14, 2008, 12:24:57 AM »

Thanks for the pics KCJ, you are the bomb!!!!  as my son used to say long ago. 

Special thanks from me too KCJackie.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!

My heart is breaking.

Janet
9:25 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: November 14, 2008, 12:27:14 AM »

Nite Janet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.