April 30, 2024, 09:47:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339463 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #240 on: November 14, 2008, 12:42:33 AM »

KCJackie - when you were there, what was your gut feeling? 

My gut feeling was Aerospace.  I may be totally wrong (have been many times in my life).  While there I was wondering how I could get cadaver dogs myself.  It made me sick being there.  I wanted to know what she was doing in that area at 4:20 a.m. - I was there at 2:00 pm and didn't like it at all.  You can not see it from this area but we did turn and go down the other side and at the end there was a big building called Win Door company.  My mom stated maybe she met someone who worked there - but at 2 pm there were only 4-5 cars and a few semi's - I doubt they have 24 hour shifts.  I went back at 10:00 pm - I was scared to go all the way down there - but it was not lit up at all.  Earlier I had noticed lights - but evidently not working.

I also know that these pings do not mean an exact location of KC - only tower.  But I encourage anyone that lives close - go see it and let me know what you think.

appreciate your time, pics and interesting theory! thanks for sharing!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: November 14, 2008, 12:42:48 AM »

Good night everyone!!! Don't forget to tell me when our drinking game starts. It wil be awful if I have to start without you but I will if I have too. Especially after today!!

Carmen
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: November 14, 2008, 12:43:15 AM »

This is no bashing. Why did TES call for a Team Leader training meeting at the Tabu Club, yet there was no training?? No briefing? Nothing. But they did have a swell speach given by NeJame.

This is what bothers me terribly.  I am just sick about it.

Why would Tim Miller afford Mark NeJame a core position within the TES search effort this past weekend.  Nejame represents those who have obstructed the investigation ... undermine the credibility of Tim and TES?

It does not make sense.

I believe that those who sacrificially contributed with monetary and food donations towards the Caylee Marie search deserve an explanation from Tim Miller.

Janet
________

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Wins One in Court
Aired October 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

MILLER:  And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family ...

MILLER: ... And I still support the Anthonys and am hoping that Caylee is alive ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/10/ng.01.html

MARK NEJAMES - TES CORE LEADER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Quote from: Colt45cal on November 08, 2008, 02:31:52 AM

The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame ...

Quote from: mytime on Today at 03:38:35 AM

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim. He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!! He was being pulled in 100 different directions. BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

No disrespect~but as one who made a monetary donation and bought pizzas, I don't need any explanation from Tim nor TES, I TRUST them. Sometimes in a huge search over a very large area with 1500 volunteers things can easily become disorganied. Hell, I can't even keep a sleepover with 4 extra kids organized for more than 30 minutes.
Tim's appearance on NG tonight was enough for me to send an email to TES and voice my concern/horror.
What address did you send it to?  I believe there is power in numbers.  Thanks!
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: November 14, 2008, 12:43:21 AM »

I feel badly for Colt, he posted saying he went back and forth for a week before coming back on here because he didn't want to get people upset.  At the end of his post he asks permission first from a Mod to post his observations, and everything goes in uproar.  The exact thing I feel he tried to avoid in the first place.

It is very hard to hear anyone say anything negative about someone you greatly admire, with that being said Tim Miller is only one man, and if the search was a free for all he can hardly be held responsible.  Possibly it's fair to say that with all of the media, and supposed thousands of searchers, that organizing this search was overwhelming for the usually impeccable TES team.  And because of that I feel Tim Miller will ensure he comes back to search again for Caylee.

As for Mr. Padilla we don't know much about him, and will he search for missing children and turn into a "Tim Miller" after Caylee?  Doubtful..... however I feel Casey Anthony has gotten under his skin just as much as ours and whether he loves the camera or not, people are searching for Caylee right now because of him.  And for that I am thankful because it is all about Caylee.

Colt I am sorry for the reception you received from your post, to all of the faithful Tim Miller advocates please don't take the search gone wrong as a "bash" against Tim because as I said earlier he is only one man and can't control what thousands of people were doing.  But hold faith that he of course realized what was going on around him and for that will go back again.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: November 14, 2008, 12:43:32 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

That was only a small part of the list.

The point that I am trying to make is that so many are on the search list of people that none of us have probably ever heard of. Why? Because the MSM does not follow them. The MSM does not consider them important because there are no ratings in those cases.

However, TES searches for them because they fell everyone deserves to be found.

People can fault people all they want and no one is perfect; however, no one can say the Tim Miller's heart is not in the right place.

Sorry, none of us have most likely lost their daughter. You think that goes away? Ever!

I just recently spent time with Beth Holloway and her anguish today is the the as it was in the many pics you saw from Aruba. While I was talking to her she made a comment and all I could do was bite my lip as not to tear up.

Having lost a loved one and then dedicating your life so that others do not suffer the same fate cant but take a piece out of you every time. Every time Tim sees a missing girl, boy, parent and a grieving family ... do not think for one seconds that he is so perfect that it does not probably remind him of his own situation with Laura.

This case is very different in the fact that the family of the missing person have acted in such a bizaro manner that it defies logic. However, in every other case there is a grieving family, friends and community and Tim absorbs that pain.

I have seen it first hand ... it takes a lot for someone to shed years off their life with this type of stress to help others. Having witnessed it personally, many should think about that before they are so quick to judge. It takes a different kind of person to do this.

Red,

Tim has taken on a huge responsibility!!  If someones loved one was murdered than finding their body can be the determining factor in serving justice.  A lot of people depend on him in that respect.  I do not know him personally but the possibility exists that he is worn from all he has endured in life and taken on.   With all do respect we may put a lot of unrealistic hopes and expectations on him, but, that being said who else can we count on? 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: November 14, 2008, 12:43:56 AM »

Good night everyone!!! Don't forget to tell me when our drinking game starts. It wil be awful if I have to start without you but I will if I have too. Especially after today!!

UH oh   I thought it began already!!!!!!!!!!!!  HIC cup
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 14, 2008, 12:45:55 AM »

Good night everyone.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: November 14, 2008, 12:46:47 AM »

KCJACKIE   When you first landed in Orlando ... were you overwhelmed and almost exhausted just seeing the gazillion locations she "could" be?  I was amazed at all the  lakes and patches of trees!
For a period of 11 years, I traveled to either Orlando or Tampa about 10-12 times each year ( usually a combination of both). I feel I know the area fairly well (for someone that doen't live there.) I agree -- there is a small lake (or 3) in every square mile.  The task is daunting!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #248 on: November 14, 2008, 12:48:02 AM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

That was only a small part of the list.

The point that I am trying to make is that so many are on the search list of people that none of us have probably ever heard of. Why? Because the MSM does not follow them. The MSM does not consider them important because there are no ratings in those cases.

However, TES searches for them because they fell everyone deserves to be found.

People can fault people all they want and no one is perfect; however, no one can say the Tim Miller's heart is not in the right place.

Sorry, none of us have most likely lost their daughter. You think that goes away? Ever!

I just recently spent time with Beth Holloway and her anguish today is the the as it was in the many pics you saw from Aruba. While I was talking to her she made a comment and all I could do was bite my lip as not to tear up.

Having lost a loved one and then dedicating your life so that others do not suffer the same fate cant but take a piece out of you every time. Every time Tim sees a missing girl, boy, parent and a grieving family ... do not think for one seconds that he is so perfect that it does not probably remind him of his own situation with Laura.

This case is very different in the fact that the family of the missing person have acted in such a bizaro manner that it defies logic. However, in every other case there is a grieving family, friends and community and Tim absorbs that pain.

I have seen it first hand ... it takes a lot for someone to shed years off their life with this type of stress to help others. Having witnessed it personally, many should think about that before they are so quick to judge. It takes a different kind of person to do this.

Thanks Red

Amen!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: November 14, 2008, 12:48:27 AM »

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: November 14, 2008, 12:48:59 AM »

There is a reason why people need to remember to breath during a search and that a search is to be looked at like a mutual fund not a day stock. By doing the day trade approach and the second by second account live feed stuff it appeared as if stuff happened.

By the end of the day, the following occurred. Divers searched a river that had already been cleared. They found a bag of toys and rocks.

The police came and said it had nothing to do with the investigation and Padilla was made to take a polygraph.

In essence all this coverage and roller coaster and nothing was found.

Just as an aside, there are junk in the river. Of course there is going to be because if it is anything like the woods we searched there was nothing but bones and garbage, toys, shoes, clothes. Hell, we even found real live homeless people living on the woods. The point is that things will be found. More often then not. However, most will have nothing to do with this case ... its just trash.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: November 14, 2008, 12:49:09 AM »

KCJACKIE   When you first landed in Orlando ... were you overwhelmed and almost exhausted just seeing the gazillion locations she "could" be?  I was amazed at all the  lakes and patches of trees!

Yes!  IMO the odds aren't very good - considering she got a head start.  But at the same time I don't understand why the same areas keep getting searched over and over and others not even looked at.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #252 on: November 14, 2008, 12:49:12 AM »

WestCoast Monkey, (I didn't copy your post, the stacks are too big)

I made my donation through PP and Erin sent me an email thanking me.  That's why I replied to her.

erin.bridwell@texasequusearch.org

OIC,UR12!
Scared Monkey

In the next life....

« Reply #253 on: November 14, 2008, 12:49:43 AM »

I spend my time on this site not usually logged in, just lurking and reading. Caylee has held a place in my heart from the moment I looked at her pic, as a mom of 5 kids I cannot fathom how this has happened to a sweet baby.
someone said earlier that the bickering here is just what the evil family want us to do, so please everyone, respect each other! Nobody is perfect, and my glass house is too fragile for me to throw stones, but as another stated, the truth will stand no matter who tells it!

Now this pic has a stack of red bricks in the corner, my question is was everything found today by divers discounted or not?
Could casey have strewn evidence around? could she have disposed of caylee near this area, and perhaps picked up a brick to use as a weight for a bag she dropped in the river?

Is there anyway to check and see if the bricks are from same mold or mix of materials used in the construction of the bricks? are all bricks the same?

I believe in love...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 14, 2008, 12:49:50 AM »

I would just like to say that PLEASE...everyone....Before jumping the gun and coming to conclusions based on what did or did not happen this weekend with this search, try to remember that things are not always what they seem....Try to remember that Tim has had a lot of meetings with LE, and knows alot more than we do.....LE works in ways that we do not understand until it is layed out in front of us for us to see......Please keep in mind of the many times Tim has brought closure to families of missing Loved Ones............I see no reason for anyone to think that after all the years and all the great things Tim has acomplished  that he wouldnt know just what he was doing on this case as well.......    '''in saying that I'll leave you with and old saying that my GM use to go by.....

THE EMPTY WAGON MAKES THE MOST NOISE........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #255 on: November 14, 2008, 12:53:46 AM »

For a period of 11 years, I traveled to either Orlando or Tampa about 10-12 times each year ( usually a combination of both). I feel I know the area fairly well (for someone that doen't live there.) I agree -- there is a small lake (or 3) in every square mile.  The task is daunting!

making it even MORE difficult to find a very TINY needle...in a very LARGE and DANGEROUS haystack..

my heart goes out to all those who try  to find the baby.... whether they succeed or not... kudos for the VALIANT efforts..

i feel like a very large community of strangers has become the family... the family for a child who is gone..
it is difficult beyond words to try to comprehend the behavior of the ACTUAL family...
but it warms my heart... to see all of the people willing to try.. to TRY to find this tiny little girl...

there may be many who are doing it for selfish reasons... heck.. maybe even didnt START out that way, but got caught up in the hoopla..

but i for one... am encouraged to see SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many others... who have worked tirelessly right on THIS site, to try to find the clues to put her to rest..

heartfelt thanks to all of you.... who are trying to keep caylees memory in the limelight... to bring her home..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 14, 2008, 12:53:51 AM »

Red,
I agree it takes a different kind of person to make the sacrifices Tim has made for the missing and their families.  A special person, like Tim.
Just ask any family member that had Tim and TES searching for their loved one.

It seems a pandora's box has been opened...and I doubt it can be shut.

I appreciate that you are willing to evaluate the recent situation and work toward improvement.  I appreciate that you are able to acknowledge there might be some changes and improvements to work out.  It takes a big man to acknowledge that perhaps some mistakes have been made.

Let the healing begin. 

I can't imagine how you, Klaas and all who have been here from the beginning feel.   It must hurt a lot.

Thank you for all you bring and for the real reason you are here.

Hopefully, we can leave the operations in your good hands and the Monkeys can bring the focus back to Natalee, Caylee, Clinton, April, and the others.

Can.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: November 14, 2008, 12:53:59 AM »

Yes!  IMO the odds aren't very good - considering she got a head start.  But at the same time I don't understand why the same areas keep getting searched over and over and others not even looked at.

Not to mention the numerous dumpsters she could have disposed of the body in the 31 days she was not seen ... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #258 on: November 14, 2008, 12:54:39 AM »

WestCoast Monkey, (I didn't copy your post, the stacks are too big)

I made my donation through PP and Erin sent me an email thanking me.  That's why I replied to her.

erin.bridwell@texasequusearch.org

Thanks much!  I pay via VISA, thus no thank you ever received by me from TES, I guess???  Anyway, thanks again!
Redrose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #259 on: November 14, 2008, 12:54:43 AM »

I've been told I am very wise, and I'd like to try and share my wisdom on some of this.  Red is correct when he says no one searches like Tim, and we know of the successes he has had.  All of those searches were for people who wanted their loved ones found.  Unfortunately, that is not what is happening with this search.  It's monumentally different than any other search conducted.  It is also what is causing it to be bigger than any other search. The girl in this case has not one relative that stands with her.  So the masses have.  There are so many other difference that come from the core difference of this search. 
When family and detectives come together to narrow down places, Tim is their Superman.
Tim knows land.  He knows how to approach it, and get into in ways that we have all watched in awe.  I think what we are seeing in this case, is that Tim might not know as much about people. This is not saying anything negative about Tim.  His trust is a wonderful thing in most instances.  He just hassn't had to deal with the likes of this cast of characters before.   I believe he trusted people that led him to believe they could be trusted.  I am talking about Nejame.  He might have been a good friend to Tim before this, I don't know.  But just as Tim would always do his professional best, so too would Nejame's client always come first.  So here you have second chair occupied by the Rep of the people two people who do not want her found.  The waters were already very muddy here.
So enter LP, who knows nothing about land, but everything about people. Especially people who don't want to be found, or relatives who don't want their people found. And we're not talking about stupid people.  These are criminals who have eluded the police, and spend all their waking hours devising ways to stay hidden.  And he knows the attorney's who represent these people. 
In a perfect world, they could have both lended their expertise in a positive way. Being where we are, I hoping that we can appreciate both of their gifts to Caylee while we overlook the behaviors we might not like in either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.