April 30, 2024, 06:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339425 times)
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: November 14, 2008, 12:01:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Been awhile since I've posted anything.  Been lurking mostly.  Really disappointed with all the issues regarding the searching parties.  Hopefully it'll all die down soon.  I'm hopeing the divers go back in and recover the bricks.  Wondering if they could be pavers from back yard?  I've always wondered about Casey digging a couple up from backyard with the shovel?  I wonder also why TES didn't pull up the items that were found yesterday? IMO there's probably alot of stuff in that water that could be beneficial to Caylee or any other missing...Jennifer, Trenton or others.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #601 on: November 14, 2008, 12:02:04 PM »

This first set of pics is from Narcoosee and McCoy at the dead end area;  No one could see us once back there -

This was sitting just left of the pond area - It's a light color wicker - but looks like one used for Easter - JMO - I have came to no conclusions - other than odd.

Aerospace and 528:

thank you and thank JC...wow those are some deserted spots!   

Your welcome!  I just don't see her putting Kaylee in a "busy" area (BPark) or Boggy Creek & Tradeport - this is basically at the airport - I would be where I don't see any cameras - duh!  Sorry - I just don't believe the sightings after seeing the areas in person.  BP has been searched how many times?  - I wish they would take just an hour or two and search a few areas that haven't been searched.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: November 14, 2008, 12:03:13 PM »

I hope everyone on this forum plans on emailing NG today to ask her to please ask some probing questions and not tippy toe around C and GA as the interviewers usually do.
If I have to sit and listen to that propaganda she spouts I shall change channels and not go back...
If CA criticises LP I just hope NG will tell her to get off her azz and do some searching herself.
Just go to the NG website and click on 'contact us'.   

NG will throw softballs at the Anthonys...she will not risk a tirade by the Anthonys.  Just having them on is enough to boost the ratings....do not expect any probing questions.

I know......
I was just hoping that she would ask them to at least do what LP is willing to do- take a Polygraph test....

I thought they did take them..just not Lee.

You might be thinking about DNA

Thanks.  You are right...I was thinking about the DNA and not the polygraphs.  I am glad you reminded me. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: November 14, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »

We all know that the media has been at the search locations, prior to LE.  I think the PROBLEM is when things get reported to media as significant before LE gets a chance to make that determination themselves.  Details should not be announced prior to investigation by LE.  There in lies the problem. 

Exactly!  We even had Channel 6 doing a very detailed close up of the divers hands going through the silt.  Of course LE may have known a search was in progress but they had no way of knowing all those wild claims of what was found were going to be made before they even had a chance to see what exactly had been located.

And none of the items claimed by "eyewitness" on the spot reporting were ever verified, not one!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #604 on: November 14, 2008, 12:06:01 PM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1905

please delete it if you feel it is inappropriate

Nothing against Padilla and the search efforts. But I do think it was inappropriate to accept donations through Paypal on behalf of TES, witthout TES approval. TES has its own mechanisms in place online and off for accepting donations. Not saying the intent was bad but the way it was done is not right. People should have been directed to TES to donate directly. IMO

In all fairness, there were 2 paypal buttons.  One of them for registering for the forum and one for donations to TES.  I believe the one to TES was a direct link to the TES website.  The button for registration is the issue.  Leonard and Rob indicated that the registration fee was also going to TES and I don't think it did.   I'm sure some people went ahead and registered there based upon that. 

That is exactly what I thought when I signed up there.
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #605 on: November 14, 2008, 12:06:15 PM »

Nothing against Padilla and the search efforts. But I do think it was inappropriate to accept donations through Paypal on behalf of TES, without TES approval. TES has its own mechanisms in place on line and off for accepting donations. Not saying the intent was bad but the way it was done is not right. People should have been directed to TES to donate directly. IMO

In all fairness, there were 2 paypal buttons.  One of them for registering for the forum and one for donations to TES.  I believe the one to TES was a direct link to the TES website.  The button for registration is the issue.  Leonard and Rob indicated that the registration fee was also going to TES and I don't think it did.  I'm sure some people went ahead and registered there based upon that. 

In defense of LP, Rob and the web site....  Yes, I joined the site and also donated to TES via Rob & LP's site.

These guys have been busy, in Fla.. and who knows where else for the past month.  Why would they send TES $5.00 or $20.00 hourly, as the donations come in??  Wouldn't it be smart and more efficient if they WAITED until everything settled down, make an accounting and then sent TEX a check???  This makes sense to me...

I do not believe in any way that LP and Rob cared anything about ripping off the $ that was sent in via the website..  Just my personal opinion...   Paula
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: November 14, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »

I hope everyone on this forum plans on emailing NG today to ask her to please ask some probing questions and not tippy toe around C and GA as the interviewers usually do.
If I have to sit and listen to that propaganda she spouts I shall change channels and not go back...
If CA criticises LP I just hope NG will tell her to get off her azz and do some searching herself.
Just go to the NG website and click on 'contact us'.   

NG will throw softballs at the Anthonys...she will not risk a tirade by the Anthonys.  Just having them on is enough to boost the ratings....do not expect any probing questions.

I know......
I was just hoping that she would ask them to at least do what LP is willing to do- take a Polygraph test....

I thought they did take them..just not Lee.

You might be thinking about DNA

Thanks.  You are right...I was thinking about the DNA and not the polygraphs.  I am glad you reminded me. 

We must have both had the same dream/nightmare.  Glad that got straightened-out for me.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: November 14, 2008, 12:07:16 PM »

Morning everyone, Nut, I have to say I like you just the way you are, afterall you are the only girl Ive ever kissed.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: November 14, 2008, 12:08:20 PM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Good morning, Monkeys.  I am curious to know from you....do you think the search in the water is in vein AFTER hearing Tim state he cleared the water and can tell us where every tire is in that water?  Or, do you believe it can't hurt to take a second look?

Of course I continue hoping and praying this is a productive search.  However, I believe Tim when he says he was thorough in checking out the lake and wonder if time would be better spent searching other nearby bodies of water....continuing to follow the pings that were not followed up on yet.
The sonar Tim used cannot detect what is in the bottom mud. Also I will have to take LP word on the fact that Tim did not record the search(I am assuming the machine might have a way to record what you see)and NG did not give Tim a chance to answer that question LP put to him last night.

Just to make note of another thing I saw yesterday early evening(yes I was doing the man thing and surfing news channels) on CNN they had closeups of the diver on his knees, behind the cooler and fingering through mud picking out small things so I can believe it would be hard to completely see everything on sonar.

Also I want to mention didn't Tim on Mon say that the area was not on the map to search by LE? I might be remembering wrong but if that was the case then why would he have done the sonar search?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 14, 2008, 12:09:50 PM »

If Caylee was dumped in the water, here or there, I still think she needed someone's help with the lifting out of the trunk, carrying, and throwing.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »

Oh monkeys. I am so sad about the whole mess with TM and LP. I just don't get it. I thought about it a lot whislt falling asleep last night and nothing added up. I realize everyone has different personalities, but it just made me imagine how I might act if I was Tim and LP was trying to "cash-in" on Caylee. I am the type to not sit on NG and blab about it. Instead, my answer would be, "I have searched with sonar, and I feel confident there is nothing there." I personally wouldn't implicate LP of any wrongdoing and would let him "hang himself" (IF) he was indeed guilty of such things. Plus, Tim touched his face alot while talking about LP, so I just wondered what the truth is.

And to be fair, because I am an LP convert (didn't like him when he first bailed Casey out, but now respect him) I was concerned he didn't look directly in the cameras last night (and usually he does) and he didn't directly deny saying the bit about the money to Tim. Yet, he seems to have knowledge beyond the average person about this case. And he certainly didn't bash Tim. So, I just don't know.

Gosh, I can't take sides on this. I can only say, I am so disappointed because the two most credible media figures are becoming part of the circus and losing credibility. I pray this doesn't work in favor of Casey in court.

Very sad here today about this case.... Sad
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #611 on: November 14, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »

I think that Murt has good intentions, but he is kind of feeding the flame of conflict.  He maybe needs to take a step back....

Good morning, Monkeys.  I am curious to know from you....do you think the search in the water is in vein AFTER hearing Tim state he cleared the water and can tell us where every tire is in that water?  Or, do you believe it can't hurt to take a second look?

Of course I continue hoping and praying this is a productive search.  However, I believe Tim when he says he was thorough in checking out the lake and wonder if time would be better spent searching other nearby bodies of water....continuing to follow the pings that were not followed up on yet.
The sonar Tim used cannot detect what is in the bottom mud. Also I will have to take LP word on the fact that Tim did not record the search(I am assuming the machine might have a way to record what you see)and NG did not give Tim a chance to answer that question LP put to him last night.

Just to make note of another thing I saw yesterday early evening(yes I was doing the man thing and surfing news channels) on CNN they had closeups of the diver on his knees, behind the cooler and fingering through mud picking out small things so I can believe it would be hard to completely see everything on sonar.

Also I want to mention didn't Tim on Mon say that the area was not on the map to search by LE? I might be remembering wrong but if that was the case then why would he have done the sonar search?

Side sonar does not seem to read into the muck like silt.
http://www.tritech.co.uk/products/info/products-info-sidescan_sonars.htm

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: November 14, 2008, 12:11:23 PM »

OMG!  I just opened the shutters and looked outside - big white truck parked in front of my driveway and two men with some kind of walking sticks (I don't know what they actually were) prodding my front lawn - I thought CA had followed me home!

I called my husband - he forget to tell me that the sprinkler guys were coming today to blow out the lines.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:51 PM »

Something else on NG.  Was it just my imagination, or did there appear to be bead in the small plastic bag?  That was shown more than once and I kept seeing things that looked like loose beads.  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: November 14, 2008, 12:12:58 PM »

OMG!  I just opened the shutters and looked outside - big white truck parked in front of my driveway and two men with some kind of walking sticks (I don't know what they actually were) prodding my front lawn - I thought CA had followed me home!

I called my husband - he forget to tell me that the sprinkler guys were coming today to blow out the lines.

LOL 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:19 PM »

Morning everyone, Nut, I have to say I like you just the way you are, afterall you are the only girl Ive ever kissed.

I remember that. LOL

'Morning, A1

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: November 14, 2008, 12:15:49 PM »

Something else on NG.  Was it just my imagination, or did there appear to be bead in the small plastic bag?  That was shown more than once and I kept seeing things that looked like loose beads.  

I thought I saw that, too.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: November 14, 2008, 12:16:08 PM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE

All I can hope is that this is all set up as a distraction so that any areas that are really being searched are off the radar and OUT of the 'media' circus.

Since when are professional searches for missing people conducted with cameras and media and an audience????

Reminds me of Geraldo and his empty vault.

They MUST be doing this as a distraction so the real work can continue. In which case -- I would say thanks.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #618 on: November 14, 2008, 12:17:07 PM »

Nothing against Padilla and the search efforts. But I do think it was inappropriate to accept donations through Paypal on behalf of TES, without TES approval. TES has its own mechanisms in place on line and off for accepting donations. Not saying the intent was bad but the way it was done is not right. People should have been directed to TES to donate directly. IMO

In all fairness, there were 2 paypal buttons.  One of them for registering for the forum and one for donations to TES.  I believe the one to TES was a direct link to the TES website.  The button for registration is the issue.  Leonard and Rob indicated that the registration fee was also going to TES and I don't think it did.  I'm sure some people went ahead and registered there based upon that. 

In defense of LP, Rob and the web site....  Yes, I joined the site and also donated to TES via Rob & LP's site.

These guys have been busy, in Fla.. and who knows where else for the past month.  Why would they send TES $5.00 or $20.00 hourly, as the donations come in??  Wouldn't it be smart and more efficient if they WAITED until everything settled down, make an accounting and then sent TEX a check???  This makes sense to me...

I do not believe in any way that LP and Rob cared anything about ripping off the $ that was sent in via the website..  Just my personal opinion...   Paula

It is just my opinion that LP's site should have only included a link to the TES site and not a Paypal donate button. According to the DailyBS, the donation went through Padilla's account not through the TES Paypal account. So, in other words, they should have allowed users to go straight to the source and not collected money on behalf of TES without the approval of TES. See what I'm saying? I'm not saying there was bad intent. Just a bad presentation. And if they had done it that way, there would probably be no question -- about this issue at least. DailyBS could be wrong. The only thing that is not wrong at this point is ice cream. Ice cream is always right.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 14, 2008, 12:18:38 PM »

FYI - Murt is on streaming video again this morning

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

Again....MEDIA (Murt) there before LE

All I can hope is that this is all set up as a distraction so that any areas that are really being searched are off the radar and OUT of the 'media' circus.

Since when are professional searches for missing people conducted with cameras and media and an audience????

Reminds me of Geraldo and his empty vault.

They MUST be doing this as a distraction so the real work can continue. In which case -- I would say thanks.

Gosh, I hadn't considered that. Seems like a lot of wasted money, but I hope it's the case. I just hate the thought of it being a media circus for anyone's gain (other than justice for Caylee, of course) I suppose, though, that they cannot keep the media away. It is public property, and since they had to get permisson to such, it is probably public record, and therefore the media might have camped out on their own with no powers for LP--or even LE--to keep them from it???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.