April 27, 2024, 10:38:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339243 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: November 14, 2008, 12:52:20 PM »

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

Interesting and it had not crossed my mind. See, we monkeys are good.

It is so odd that the bag was weighted with bricks. Do litterbugs go to such trouble? Meticulous, scheming litterbugs???

Great question Goodnmad.....I've been asking myself the same question....why would a litterbug go to the trouble of weighting down a bag of "stuff"....and does the litterbug always carry bricks around??.....lol

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: November 14, 2008, 12:52:24 PM »

I feel badly for Colt, he posted saying he went back and forth for a week before coming back on here because he didn't want to get people upset.  At the end of his post he asks permission first from a Mod to post his observations, and everything goes in uproar.  The exact thing I feel he tried to avoid in the first place.

It is very hard to hear anyone say anything negative about someone you greatly admire, with that being said Tim Miller is only one man, and if the search was a free for all he can hardly be held responsible.  Possibly it's fair to say that with all of the media, and supposed thousands of searchers, that organizing this search was overwhelming for the usually impeccable TES team.  And because of that I feel Tim Miller will ensure he comes back to search again for Caylee.

As for Mr. Padilla we don't know much about him, and will he search for missing children and turn into a "Tim Miller" after Caylee?  Doubtful..... however I feel Casey Anthony has gotten under his skin just as much as ours and whether he loves the camera or not, people are searching for Caylee right now because of him.  And for that I am thankful because it is all about Caylee.

Colt I am sorry for the reception you received from your post, to all of the faithful Tim Miller advocates please don't take the search gone wrong as a "bash" against Tim because as I said earlier he is only one man and can't control what thousands of people were doing.  But hold faith that he of course realized what was going on around him and for that will go back again.

CMack - I don't feel sorry for Colt.  His first posts in this forum were defending the Anthonys.  Colt is a big boy and I'm sure can handle it.  If he can't then he really shouldn't be posting anywhere IMO.

Klaas, either back up your "blanket" statement "I don't feel sorry for Colt.  His first posts in this forum were defending the Anthony's", or kindly retract it.

You tell everyone here that I support the Anthony's.

The Anthony's:

Have I made a post supporting Casey? NO

Have I made a post supporting Cindy? NO

Have I made a post supporting Lee? NO

Have I made a post supporting George? In some ways yes. But I never said, or supported everything he has said or done

Have I supported to truth for Caylee? yes

As a mod, we should hold you at a higher level when it comes to posting about other members here. At least be factual, because I have.

Going back to work, and I'll be back latter today.

By the way....I don't need yours, or anyone elses sorrow here. Save it for Caylee.

One of Colt's first posts:

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: November 14, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

OMG!  I just opened the shutters and looked outside - big white truck parked in front of my driveway and two men with some kind of walking sticks (I don't know what they actually were) prodding my front lawn - I thought CA had followed me home!

I called my husband - he forget to tell me that the sprinkler guys were coming today to blow out the lines.

Too funny!   
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 14, 2008, 12:54:19 PM »

Babybear - Red didn't say those were all people TES located those are cases they have searched.  If you read the names and knew the cases like many of us do you would know that. 

Oh, Thanks.  It's true I don't know many names of missing people so I misunderstood.  Is there a list of people who were missing but have been found by Mr. Miller and his organization?  It would be interesting to me and I'm sure to others who are not familiar with his success rate.

That was only a small part of the list.

The point that I am trying to make is that so many are on the search list of people that none of us have probably ever heard of. Why? Because the MSM does not follow them. The MSM does not consider them important because there are no ratings in those cases.

However, TES searches for them because they fell everyone deserves to be found.

People can fault people all they want and no one is perfect; however, no one can say the Tim Miller's heart is not in the right place.

Sorry, none of us have most likely lost their daughter. You think that goes away? Ever!

I just recently spent time with Beth Holloway and her anguish today is the the as it was in the many pics you saw from Aruba. While I was talking to her she made a comment and all I could do was bite my lip as not to tear up.

Having lost a loved one and then dedicating your life so that others do not suffer the same fate cant but take a piece out of you every time. Every time Tim sees a missing girl, boy, parent and a grieving family ... do not think for one seconds that he is so perfect that it does not probably remind him of his own situation with Laura.

This case is very different in the fact that the family of the missing person have acted in such a bizaro manner that it defies logic. However, in every other case there is a grieving family, friends and community and Tim absorbs that pain.

I have seen it first hand ... it takes a lot for someone to shed years off their life with this type of stress to help others. Having witnessed it personally, many should think about that before they are so quick to judge. It takes a different kind of person to do this.

I know you must be very busy but I did check the TES site and couldn't find the list I asked for.  When and if you have time, could you point me to the list which must be there.  It's true that the MSM doesn't seem to bother with a lot of missing people.  I know I had never heard of most of the names you listed.  TIA

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 14, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

Hi Red.....I rarely see you here when I'm here, so a special hello to you!.....and hello to all monkeys in the cage today.....here's hoping for a better day!!   This is the best forum IMO!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: November 14, 2008, 12:55:54 PM »

As a mod, we should hold you at a higher level when it comes to posting about other members here. At least be factual, because I have.

By the way....I don't need yours, or anyone elses sorrow here. Save it for Caylee.

CHUCK..please do not come in here today to start trouble ENOUGH

Support the SEARCH FOR CAYLEE no matter WHO is conducting it! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: November 14, 2008, 12:56:22 PM »

Goodnmad and Joesamas Mama –Glad to see you today!   Keep posting, you know "it takes a village...". 

Re: Tim asking LP not to put the divers in- Could it possibly be that the reason Tim did the sonar was to protect the divers?  We’re talking seriously mucky, extremely limited visibility, and visible alligator activity (not to mention hunks of rusty metal and other diver hazards).  If you can sonar, rather than risk an injured diver, I think that’s the generally preferred route.

That said… Thank You Black Water Divers for your time and effort!  I appreciate you, the time you’ve put in training, and your willingness to risk injury to find Caylee.  Thank you LP also for trying again.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 14, 2008, 12:57:47 PM »

He won't
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: November 14, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »

I've asked twice already - not to you Dawg -

Who called Cindy to B. P yesterday, and why??????

anyone chatting on Murt's care to ask him about this? That is where I heard Anthony's are on their way ...

A false rumor, obviously. The Anthonys never went to Blanchard Park yesterday. There was a report of Lee having driven by the dive site yesterday, but I have my doubts about that, myself.

thanks for answering that one....I was going to...but then I put my hand over my mouth....didn't want to say another rumor from Murt's site....

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: November 14, 2008, 12:58:47 PM »

I will refrain from commenting on the TM LP fiasco because thats not the focus. It's their problem & it would be too easy to get sucked into it. Unfortunately it gets in the way of finding Caylee.
I will comment on people bringing children to the park to gawk or insert themselves into this by announcing to Murt what website they are from while thier kids squeal.
I will comment on putting your child on the internet and then getting pissed when people say you shouldnt do it.
I have no problem with Murt other than he shouldn't become the story.
And now a barbecue.... any ponies to ride or balloon animals??

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: November 14, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »

Murt says he saw the shamrock and LP says there wasn't one.

Now Murt says the female bounty hunter almost fell out of the van when she saw the shamrock that LP says didn't exist.

Murt is also insisting OCSO took the evidence but Nieves their PR spokesperson says they retained zilch.

Nothing like blurring the facts so we don't know what the heck is going on.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #671 on: November 14, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »

Goodnmad and Joesamas Mama –Glad to see you today!   Keep posting, you know "it takes a village...". 

Re: Tim asking LP not to put the divers in- Could it possibly be that the reason Tim did the sonar was to protect the divers?  We’re talking seriously mucky, extremely limited visibility, and visible alligator activity (not to mention hunks of rusty metal and other diver hazards).  If you can sonar, rather than risk an injured diver, I think that’s the generally preferred route.

That said… Thank You Black Water Divers for your time and effort!  I appreciate you, the time you’ve put in training, and your willingness to risk injury to find Caylee.  Thank you LP also for trying again.

Thanks ISpy, yesterday wore me out, but I am much better today!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: November 14, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

Now Murt says the female bounty hunter almost fell out of the van when she saw the shamrock that LP says didn't exist.

Murt is also insisting OCSO took the evidence but Nieves their PR spokesperson says they retained zilch.

Tracey is there in Orlando again?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 14, 2008, 01:03:09 PM »

He won't

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #674 on: November 14, 2008, 01:03:28 PM »

He won't
Klaas did he get the Button

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: November 14, 2008, 01:04:22 PM »

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: November 14, 2008, 01:05:03 PM »

AMEN!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: November 14, 2008, 01:05:33 PM »

I am unable to see Murt's chat, If anyone is able to see his chat, can you ask him If maybe the toy is one of Shreks babies? TIA

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #678 on: November 14, 2008, 01:05:57 PM »

Of course LE will deny it.  I think they have to (or at least SHOULD) deny anything that isn't confirmed.   The fact that LE says it's nothing doesn't make me any less hopeful.  They aren't obligated to tell us anything, and unless it becomes evidence to be used in the trial against the witch, they aren't obligated to tell Jose "Assclown" Baez anything, either.

(Sorry, Rob.  I'm a nickname thief!!)

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #679 on: November 14, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »

Hiding Monkey- I also wondered about those Anthony yard pavers, but in relation to KCJackie's pics from last night.  If Casey was planning to dispose of a body (hate to think this, much less say it) in the water, she probably would have brought something from home to weigh it down.  I'm thinking she possibly took some backyard pavers, which would be noticed.  Hence, new pavers in the backyard would be necessary. IMO

Interesting and it had not crossed my mind. See, we monkeys are good.

It is so odd that the bag was weighted with bricks. Do litterbugs go to such trouble? Meticulous, scheming litterbugs???

And the other side of the coin.  Most people have left over material from a project.  These looked like bricks and IIRC there were bricks in one portion of the back yard.  See the Greta interview pictures.  Just throwing it out there.

That makes me think maybe it was just trash. Someone who doesn't want to pay for sanitation services and the bricks were just part of their trash. But if the Anthonys had simliar bricks just lying around ... well ... 

The other thought I had about the toys -- and some said they didn't think Hell's Mother of the Year would put toys in there -- maybe they were just things that were in the trunk with the body and part of the clean up. If the body was in there, sans bag, and there were things lying around making contact with the body those things would have decomp on them as well. Maybe she transferred the body to a bag at some point and placed the toys there too.

When my daughter was that age, we had quite the collection of "junk" toys in the car. Things she'd beg for with her happy meal and then toss aside in the car.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.