April 28, 2024, 08:41:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339270 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: November 14, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »

Sorry, everyone for the rant, but I have this thing about telling the truth. I'm naturally suspicious (I prefer to call it cautious) about people in general.  I actively look for signs of lying from most people and little discrepancies in their behavior/words/expressions.  Sometimes, I feel bad for doing that, but I will always apologize repeatedly if I'm wrong.  Just can't stand deceit.  Actually get a kick out of catching local politicians and confronting them (with documentation) at City Council meetings.  Is that a bad thing???

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: November 14, 2008, 01:28:33 PM »

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 14, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »

Sometimes I wish we could put Casey in a medieval dunking chair and put it in that alligator laden river until she talks, but then I won't even watch the Three Stooges because I don't like the way they hit each other.

morning always - now there's a plan!  - would you call that water dunking!?

oops it's afternoon...
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: November 14, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »

Murt is setting up paypal account for donations..Hmmmm

Ummm..donations for what?

Murt was saying last night that he would not be broadcasting from BP today because his wireless card is way over the limit.  He does this at his own expense.  People on chat were asking him to fix his paypal account so they could help with the expenses, because they wanted him to broadcast today.  They have asked to help numerous times in the past but he always said no.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: November 14, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »

...i'm lost and would like to know what is going on?

Stay lost,seriously, nothing important was missed and you will only get dirty..Just move ahead and greet everyone with a smile. I am asking you to trust me on this.

Carmen
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: November 14, 2008, 01:29:33 PM »

I’m calling on the Orlando Sentinel, WFTV, WESH TV, FOX news, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Nancy Grace, Greta, Good Morning America, and the Today show to do some investigative reporting on Kid Finders Network and Never Lose Hope.  I’d like to see some accounting records, tax returns, records of donations received (minus personal SS#’s and individual names please), and Board of Directors lists.

Also, aside to Nancy Grace -I (like many others) don't watch your show anymore because you engage in combative reporting, not professional debate.  Watching your show is like Jerry Springer. I'm pretty sure you didn't behave that way in a courtroom.  Your courtroom demeanor gained you respect, please return to your roots.  I guarantee your ratings will improve.  You can be hard hitting, without interrupting everyone. For the sake of journalism, please ask Cindy A. the 5 W's of journalism:

Who are George's private detectives?  Who is paying for Casey's attorney/your attorney?
What are the names of your private investigators and where are their offices?  What city/county/neighborhood/apartment complex should we all be looking for Caylee in?
Where exactly are the 9 locations George claims Caylee has been?  Where, specifically, exactly, should people be searching (see above question)?  Where is your private investigators documentation?
When can we see your PI's investigative notes on Caylee's locations? Today?  Tomorrow?  When will you be releasing your tax returns to document that Casey, in fact, had a job and Casey/Caylee was/were not dependents on you & GA.
How can you explain that your daughter did not report your granddaughter missing until you literally forced her to do so? 
Why didn't Casey report Caylee missing after "Zanny's" phone number "was disconnected" and Casey had no verifiable, documentable leads?  Why didn't she even tell you, George, or her close brother?  Why haven't there been any ransom notes/calls/demands?  Why exactly was Caylee alledgedly kidnapped?

ISpy, I couldn't agree more about NG. I can't stand to watch anymore, and last night was the first night I have watched in a few weeks. I am not watching tonight, and maybe never again. I don't know if maybe having babies has caused her to get so incredibly combative (even with agreeing guests) or what, but please Nancy, settle a little. Watching her indeed has become like watching Jerry Springer, and I don't watch him for the same reason. Well said, ISpy.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 14, 2008, 01:29:39 PM »

I could hear Janet asking for a link!  LOL

http://www.wesh.com/video/17977477/index.html

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: November 14, 2008, 01:29:51 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

LOL...waiting for the mariachi band!!  I finally had to mute murt...he is talking waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much and indiscriminately IMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: November 14, 2008, 01:30:53 PM »

Hi everyone, I haven't got caught up, but had an idea this morning:

Lee doesn't want to take lie detector test, because he took out the "bag full of stuffed animals that smelled like smoke", and he knows there was evidence of somekind in there.

LOL my contribution for the week!! 

Good to see you sirensong - you could be right!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 14, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »

The shamrock in this picture hanging on the "rope"  apparently looks very similar to the shamrock in the weighted garbage bag found by divers in Econ River yesterday.

i remember cindy saying something was missing from casey's car. i can't remember if it was a ID for  universal or the shamrock. anyone?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #730 on: November 14, 2008, 01:31:36 PM »

Murt says he saw the shamrock and LP says there wasn't one.

Now Murt says the female bounty hunter almost fell out of the van when she saw the shamrock that LP says didn't exist.

Murt is also insisting OCSO took the evidence but Nieves their PR spokesperson says they retained zilch.

Nothing like blurring the facts so we don't know what the heck is going on.

When did LP say there was no shamrock?  I missed that, was it on NG?  I did see "evidence" being taken away on Murt's site yesterday. Several other people have posted it was LE. I don't understand how LE could dismiss the toys so quickly.

The DIVER said it was not a shamrock

Thanks
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: November 14, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

LOL...waiting for the mariachi band!!  I finally had to mute murt...he is talking waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much and indiscriminately IMO

Lol Sunny....I had to just x out myself..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: November 14, 2008, 01:32:16 PM »

I believe that is the one Cindy mentioned "on a lanyard" that disappeared from the Pontiac after they brought it home from the tow yard and before LE took posession of the car.

oops, i shoulda read the couple pages in front of me. sorry!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: November 14, 2008, 01:32:43 PM »

I'm sorry I have to say this and get it off my chest.  Murt was just now talking about Tim Miller again and saying that if Tim is in this for money and maybe Tim thinks if he whines enough people will send him more money.

Very late last night Murt was saying that he could not air today because his bill was $l,000 and so many chatters said they would send him money for him to air.  He then proceeded to try to access his paypal account again.  For two hours he tried and the paypal account was put up in the banner for people to donate to him.  People have been sending money to him via his P.O. Box etc. too. 

I take issue with him saying that Tim is only in this for money now.  Murt is being a hypocrite in my opinion.  He is working people up into a frenzy of hate against Tim Miller and his organization and that is not right.

Murt talks through both sides of his face......and it's going to get him in deep do-do

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #734 on: November 14, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »

Thanks for posting that, I see beads but don't look like the beads from Dakota's bracelet. Still can't figure out why someone would weigh a bag down with these items. IIR, wasn't there a childs shoe found?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: November 14, 2008, 01:33:04 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 14, 2008, 01:33:05 PM »

That one toy looks like a Star Wars Action Figure.  Can someone put that picture against a picture of the necklace in the tree, I will love you forever.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: November 14, 2008, 01:33:14 PM »

some observations on Murt this morning

1. making accusations against TES and Kidfinders

2. he says the media has shot themselves in the foot...and they will get no more interviews...then turns around and says LP had an interview this morning with Inside Edition and I saw  local Fox interviewing him

3. he says in the same conversation that there is a GAG order....later qualifies it as a ...gag order on the divers from the owner of Blackwater

4. he says he is basically the only MEDIA they will talk to...he has free reign

5, a couple moments ago he makes an announcement that something seems to be going on...leaves the truck...saying he has to go check with the divers

to me this is a problem....IF something is going on...at anytime....he should NOT be announcing it on air....LE should be contacted BEFORE anything is EVER said.

these are my opinions and observations

I see ya Sunny. The best intentions may not be enough here. I stopped watching this morning. Really, I do not want any kind of repeat of yesterday. Too emotional.
It is very,very questionable that they are refusing to learn from experience. To me that is the mark of intelligence. Why would they even risk a credibility issue if a find is made? Sometimes, I don't think I drink enough?

Carmen
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: November 14, 2008, 01:33:47 PM »

KCJackie I haven't even taken the time to look at the pics yet.I have been digging trying to find the Ohio connection between Andy France's parent's and the A's. It is surely long term and trusted. How could them being from Ohio to just be coincidence? the thing that really bothers me about this is the calls back and forth between the A's and KC is it implicates one of them in the disposal if we are right. Since Cindy called 911 guess who that leaves. Just makes me sick at my stomach.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: November 14, 2008, 01:33:48 PM »

Well, need to run...taking my child out to lunch-celebrating that she can eat eat "real food" again!   Hard for me to break away, as usual, because you all have so many good points to consider and so much to add.  Hope you call have a great morning, afternoon, and evening wherever you are!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.