April 27, 2024, 10:03:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339240 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: November 14, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »

The shamrock in this picture hanging on the "rope"  apparently looks very similar to the shamrock in the weighted garbage bag found by divers in Econ River yesterday.

i remember cindy saying something was missing from casey's car. i can't remember if it was a ID for  universal or the shamrock. anyone?

I believe that is the one Cindy mentioned "on a lanyard" that disappeared from the Pontiac after they brought it home from the tow yard and before LE took posession of the car. (I stated this a little earlier) Wink

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #741 on: November 14, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »

This truly is a roller coaster case!  When I hear one thing, I feel a certain way about someone involved in the case (Tim, LP, etc.).  Then I hear/read another thing and feel another way.  But the one thing that always remains the same:  I love little Caylee and want her to be found and I can't stand the Anthonys and think they are evil.  So, I'm going to try to just keep with what remains the same and wait until the case is resolved to determine the rest. Hope what I said makes sense. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: November 14, 2008, 01:35:29 PM »

Sorry, everyone for the rant, but I have this thing about telling the truth. I'm naturally suspicious (I prefer to call it cautious) about people in general.  I actively look for signs of lying from most people and little discrepancies in their behavior/words/expressions.  Sometimes, I feel bad for doing that, but I will always apologize repeatedly if I'm wrong.  Just can't stand deceit.  Actually get a kick out of catching local politicians and confronting them (with documentation) at City Council meetings.  Is that a bad thing???

Not a bad thing at all.....a friend who studies body language had some interesting observations about NG last night....I can't wait to hear what she has to say about tonight's show!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: November 14, 2008, 01:36:58 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17980507/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Inspecting Her Car At Sheriff's Office
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 1:14 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is allowing Casey Anthony's attorney access Friday to her Pontiac Sunfire, the car investigators believe Caylee was inside and dead.

According to Jim Solomons with the sheriff's office, Jose Baez was at the sheriff's office Central Complex late Friday morning to meet with investigators and then examine the vehicle. The vehicle examination is not expected to begin until 3:00pm.

Baez had asked weeks ago to have access to the car for an inspection. He brought his own team of experts to the sheriff's office Friday.

Among the experts Baez is working with is Dr. Henry Lee, a nationally-known and self-proclaimed "legendary" forensic investigator. According to his website, Lee has "solved a murder without a body" and "assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases, including war crimes in Bosnia and Croatia, the suicide of President Clinton's former White House attorney, Vince Foster, review of the JFK assassination, and the death of JonBennet Ramsey."

Baez had wanted to inspect the undercarriage of the car, the carpet that was in trunk and held a stain, the spare tire well, and tire cover, but they were removed to be tested by the FBI and are no longer in the car.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the car still smells of decomposition.

SEARCH RESUMES AS CONTROVERSY SWIRLS

A new search was underway Friday for the body of Caylee Anthony. Divers were back in the dark, murky, alligator-infested water in Blanchard Park (see map).

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is once again in charge as we waits to find out when he'll have to a take a lie detector test. He caused chaos Thursday when divers brought up a bag of toys and what they thought were bone fragments from the Little Econ River, but were not (images | video).

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office on Thursday (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

It was a much calmer day Friday as the divers spent the morning underwater looking for anything of any significance. By noon, nothing had been found. As for Padilla, he spent the morning taking pictures with spectators and making appearances on national TV.

Friday's search marked Little Econ River search day number three and Padilla's dive team was back at it. The so-called "serious" search area was sectioned off by rope, left over sheriff's tape and a string of post office packaging tape.

"I'm a spectator when these guys are in the water. I don't even know how to swim," Padilla said Friday.

The divers in the water Friday are the same volunteers from the Orlando-based Blackwater Divers who searched Thursday. They claim to be able to find small items in murky conditions.

However, what they dragged out of the water Thursday turned out to be nothing. The sheriff's office wasn't amused, but Padilla isn't stopping his search for Caylee Anthony's remains.

"There's a lot of times you step on people's toes and people think you are interfering," Padilla said.

The FBI is asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Spyder Dalton works with Padilla and is a certified diver. He says looking for anything in the alligator-infested river is difficult.

"We had a diver that went in yesterday that had to go to the emergency room because something crawled into his ear and got a really bad infection out of it," Dalton said.

Some people say Padilla is creating a circus show in Blanchard Park, however the bounty hunter insists he's doing it for one reason, to find Caylee.

"If I made the decision to leave right now, it would probably be Sunday or Monday," Padilla said Friday. "Because the tickets are cheaper."

Padilla could pull out and head home as early as Sunday, but the Blackwater Divers said they are committed to the search and could continue with it even if Padilla leaves.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #744 on: November 14, 2008, 01:37:00 PM »

That lanyard disappearing is weird, why would someone take that, from the garage?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: November 14, 2008, 01:38:12 PM »

Well, need to run...taking my child out to lunch-celebrating that she can eat eat "real food" again!   Hard for me to break away, as usual, because you all have so many good points to consider and so much to add.  Hope you call have a great morning, afternoon, and evening wherever you are!

I spy - enjoy your lunch with your precious child.  Afterall, isn't that what life is all about...first and foremost, our family.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: November 14, 2008, 01:38:16 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

LOL...waiting for the mariachi band!!  I finally had to mute murt...he is talking waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much and indiscriminately IMO

I am going to give the benefit of the doubt here and hope I'm right...sigh. Maybe it's cheaper to bring raw food to cook on the grill rather than buy it premade and so that's why they're bbq'ing?? Fingers crossed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: November 14, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »

I'm sorry I have to say this and get it off my chest.  Murt was just now talking about Tim Miller again and saying that if Tim is in this for money and maybe Tim thinks if he whines enough people will send him more money.

Very late last night Murt was saying that he could not air today because his bill was $l,000 and so many chatters said they would send him money for him to air.  He then proceeded to try to access his paypal account again.  For two hours he tried and the paypal account was put up in the banner for people to donate to him.  People have been sending money to him via his P.O. Box etc. too. 

I take issue with him saying that Tim is only in this for money now.  Murt is being a hypocrite in my opinion.  He is working people up into a frenzy of hate against Tim Miller and his organization and that is not right.

I agree 100% and I also think Leonard is using Murt for this very purpose.  Murt could find himself in big trouble if he doesn't start watching what he says over the air, IMO.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #748 on: November 14, 2008, 01:39:27 PM »

Sorry, everyone for the rant, but I have this thing about telling the truth. I'm naturally suspicious (I prefer to call it cautious) about people in general.  I actively look for signs of lying from most people and little discrepancies in their behavior/words/expressions.  Sometimes, I feel bad for doing that, but I will always apologize repeatedly if I'm wrong.  Just can't stand deceit.  Actually get a kick out of catching local politicians and confronting them (with documentation) at City Council meetings.  Is that a bad thing???

I think that's actually a sign of intelligence!  Your rants are articulate and enjoyable to read so keep them coming!  I've been accused of being "suspicious" as well, but only after years of being taken advantage of due to wanting to only believe the best about others.  I hope you and your child enjoy your lunch and you get a good break from the craziness!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 14, 2008, 01:40:07 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is allowing Casey Anthony's attorney access Friday to her Pontiac Sunfire, the car investigators believe Caylee was inside and dead.

According to Jim Solomons with the sheriff's office, Jose Baez was at the sheriff's office Central Complex late Friday morning to meet with investigators and then examine the vehicle. The vehicle examination is not expected to begin until 3:00pm.

Baez had asked weeks ago to have access to the car for an inspection. He brought his own team of experts to the sheriff's office Friday.

Among the experts Baez is working with is Dr. Henry Lee, a nationally-known and self-proclaimed "legendary" forensic investigator. According to his website, Lee has "solved a murder without a body" and "assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases, including war crimes in Bosnia and Croatia, the suicide of President Clinton's former White House attorney, Vince Foster, review of the JFK assassination, and the death of JonBennet Ramsey."

Baez had wanted to inspect the undercarriage of the car, the carpet that was in trunk and held a stain, the spare tire well, and tire cover, but they were removed to be tested by the FBI and are no longer in the car.

A new search was underway Friday for the body of Caylee Anthony. Divers were back in the dark, murky, alligator-infested water in Blanchard Park (see map).

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is once again in charge as we waits to find out when he'll have to a take a lie detector test. He caused chaos Thursday when divers brought up a bag of toys and what they thought were bone fragments from the Little Econ River, but were not (images | video).

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office on Thursday (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

It was a much calmer day Friday as the divers spent the morning underwater looking for anything of any significance. By noon, nothing had been found. As for Padilla, he spent the morning taking pictures with spectators and making appearances on national TV.

Friday's search marked Little Econ River search day number three and Padilla's dive team was back at it. The so-called "serious" search area was sectioned off by rope, left over sheriff's tape and a string of post office packaging tape.

"I'm a spectator when these guys are in the water. I don't even know how to swim," Padilla said Friday.

The divers in the water Friday are the same volunteers from the Orlando-based Blackwater Divers who searched Thursday. They claim to be able to find small items in murky conditions.

However, what they dragged out of the water Thursday turned out to be nothing. The sheriff's office wasn't amused, but Padilla isn't stopping his search for Caylee Anthony's remains.

"There's a lot of times you step on people's toes and people think you are interfering," Padilla said.

Spyder Dalton works with Padilla and is a certified diver. He says looking for anything in the alligator-infested river is difficult.

"We had a diver that went in yesterday that had to go to the emergency room because something crawled into his ear and got a really bad infection out of it," Dalton said.

Some people say Padilla is creating a circus show in Blanchard Park, however the bounty hunter insists he's doing it for one reason, to find Caylee.

"If I made the decision to leave right now, it would probably be Sunday or Monday," Padilla said Friday. "Because the tickets are cheaper."

Padilla could pull out and head home as early as Sunday, but the Blackwater Divers said they are committed to the search and could continue with it even if Padilla leaves.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: November 14, 2008, 01:40:09 PM »

Just wanted to say that Im relieved everyone has kissed & made up!
Was lurking last nite & well, wow!
I was watching yesterday at Murts & actually had goose bumps when announcements were coming thru only to be let down yet again.
This has consumed my life from the beginning as Im sure have others.
Will the A's ever realize or care for that matter what they have done or how they affected sooo many peoples lives?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: November 14, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

Also is the necklace on the tree the same type of leather rope as the lanyard and are the knots the same?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: November 14, 2008, 01:44:32 PM »

All this fighting - Wow and men talk about women????     
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: November 14, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »

Murt is setting up paypal account for donations..Hmmmm

Ummm..donations for what?

HIM!!!

I think you all might be jumping to the WRONG conclusions here. JMO.  Murt is on scene, asking people- passing along a message- for donations of food, water, ice, gatorade, etc..  not everybody can go there and donate, obviously.  And not everbody has $20 or more to donate..  paypal accounts are free to create. You link them to a bank account, and you can easily send people money.  What better way to send them money for food and water, then to send it to somebody ON SCENE?  He can go get the stuff, or have somebody else get it, then transfer the money from paypal into his bank account so he can reimburse whoever bought the stuff.  People did this exact same thing when TES was searching.   

I can't believe this- IMO it sure seems like you're automatically assuming he is creating a paypal account for donations for himself. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: November 14, 2008, 01:45:26 PM »

Because people tend to always make knots the same way, like Joran's shoes.  Where could I find the picture of the cross on the tree, please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #755 on: November 14, 2008, 01:45:42 PM »

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

Just shooting from the hip here but wouldn't it be cheaper than ordering food and having it delivered? I don't think it's a party or festival of any kind...IMO...I could be wrong

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 14, 2008, 01:46:50 PM »

Now having said what I've just said, Murt is perfectly free to set up his own account, and get donations for the upkeep of his site, if he so chooses. If people are willing to send him donations for strictly him, that is between him and his ustream followers.  If they are sending him donations for LP or anybody else, then he has every obligation to pass that money along.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 14, 2008, 01:47:25 PM »

Just shooting from the hip here but wouldn't it be cheaper than ordering food and having it delivered? I don't think it's a party or festival of any kind...IMO...I could be wrong

Heaven forbid somebody enjoy a cigarette or a soda while there. 

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 14, 2008, 01:47:38 PM »

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

I see no need to worry! Dr.Lee will not lie..I just want the truth,the whole truth,and nothing but the truth no matter what that truth may be...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #759 on: November 14, 2008, 01:48:30 PM »

That lanyard disappearing is weird, why would someone take that, from the garage?

Better yet why would Cindy point it out? Is it in the interview docs? Wonder if the towyard people recall anything about it.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.