May 01, 2024, 02:54:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339554 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #860 on: November 14, 2008, 02:51:00 PM »

OMGosh.. my sweet, almost 3 yr. old, son  walked over to me and looked at my laptop to see what I was doing... of course I am on SM!!!  I just have to share what he did next...

He saw a picture of Caylee and he said... OH, WHAT A CUTE GIRL... then he kissed his hand and put his hand on her picture!!!  I told him that was very sweet & that Caylee was lost and we are all hoping & praying to find her and he said WELL, LET'S GO FIND HER as he put his hand out to me for me to grab hold & go look for her together.   I said, well where should we look for her and he looked at me with this face, like duh, mom.  He said let's go look for her at the park!!

Thanks for letting me share that sweet, little innocent moment that I had with my son... I am truly blessed!!

Well, I am heading over to the park with my son, holding his hand just a little tighter... Be back later.

Everyone have a great day!!

(((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))

GOD BLESS CAYLEE!!!

Now that is about as precious as it gets.     

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: November 14, 2008, 02:51:52 PM »

Dolce - well said! And I agree. We don't want our monkeys to also become part of the circus. Let's keep our integrity here and carefully choose our words. It's okay to disagree. Let's just do it with the integrity I know all we monkeys have.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 14, 2008, 02:56:27 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthony's have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

You miss the entire point if you even compare Dave Holloway with the Anthony's ... that is not the point.

The point is the search for Natalee and Caylee is still the search for a presumed missing dead girl. No one has the right to see that live ... NO ONE.

Many of you do not understand that you really have no right to see the details of a missing person case. That's why in every other case, you get pressers and day end summaries.

Never should this occur.

To me this is not about the Anthony's and that is why when I went down to search over Labor Day I may a concerted effort to draw attention away from the protesters at the house and back on the actual search for Caylee.

This is about Caylee and dammit she deserves so respect. This friggin clown show and media circus is far from the respect that Caylee Anthony deserves.

There is nothing more gut wrenching than searching for a child. Many of these cases and even covering them dealing with the pain and anguish have caused many sleepless nights.

Caylee deserves our respect and IMHO this is not it.

The Antnonys want Caylee found, they just want her found their way.

Could you say a little more about "what way" the Anthony's want Caylee found? My impression of them may be off, but it seemed they didn't really want her body found. TIA

find her any way as long as it doesnt implicate Casey

Little slow here. I get now, thanks!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: November 14, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »

DANA stated:

Unfortunately the only way to do that is to go back in time.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 14, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »

I am just saying that people are creatures of habit and then maybe Casey knotted some of the necklaces, lanyards in the same way, much the way people tie their shoes.  Has anyone seen any other pictures of necklaces with knots in them????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: November 14, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »

Dolce - I believe you were talking about me in your post.  Are you willing to say Red's experience in Aruba was just an opinion too!!!   No offense intended!!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 14, 2008, 02:58:14 PM »

Hey-young monkey here (only 21 posts!) this makes 22 now. I just think this whole case has become something else than what it's supposed to be-A missing little girl that needs to be found-one way or the other. There are so many sides to this story now, different personalities, who believes who, it just makes my head spin!

Can't LE be more involved, is their job done now, since there is going to be a trial? Have they ever really seached for her? It just seems like they have not, so people feel the need to do something. I just don't really understand it. I don't feel satisfied that they don't have more evidence, why wouldn't they try harder to find her body? I hope they have a lot more evidence then we know, because I worry she won't get convicted based and the facts as we know them. 

This whole case just doesn't seem right? I feel like a dumb naive monkey, but I don't get it sometimes!

RIP Sweet Puppy
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: November 14, 2008, 02:59:03 PM »

Of course I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure Murt was just asking for divers because LP needed them... whoever is doing the hiring or hosting of the event would be responsible for anybody getting hurt, not the person who put out the ad.. right? Or does the go-between (who may or may not even have "permission" to put out the request) also get in hot water? (We know Murt himself doesn't need divers).

Why did Cindy try to have it stopped? Because she was really that concerned about a media circus? Or because she doesn't want Caylee found? Unfortunately, I think it's more one than the other. 

Sorry I didn't make it clear....I meant voulunteer divers for this search, not for murt...I feel that LP probably doesn't have anything set up to protect himself in a case like this...but hell what do I know...he might.

Cindy loves the circus atmosphere...and circus atmosphere is not my words .....she  loves the media attention when it is focused on HER...not when it is focused on Caylee or in fact Casey.... I do not believe the A's want Caylee's found...EVER

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 14, 2008, 02:59:42 PM »

My thoughts are if you pet dies you bury them in your yard.
 You don't have them weighted down by bricks.
  I don't think this was Caylee but it could have been someone's child, or small baby that had died.
To bury them with small toys and use bricks means to me that they didn't want them found for some reason.
 Or didn't have the money to bury them, but wanted them close.
 This seems very odd to me .IMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: November 14, 2008, 03:00:01 PM »

I am just saying that people are creatures of habit and then maybe Casey knotted some of the necklaces, lanyards in the same way, much the way people tie their shoes.  Has anyone seen any other pictures of necklaces with knots in them????

I think a lot of those types of things are knotted, though... I have knotted a necklace like that myself- not nice jewelry, of course.. but kid type stuff.. lanyards, key chains, kid necklaces, etc.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #870 on: November 14, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »

DANA stated:

Exactly.  That's the sad truth.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: November 14, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »

I don't think this was Caylee but it could have been someone's child, or small baby that had died.
To bury them with small toys and use bricks means to me that they didn't want them found for some reason.

I agree with you.

Why would anybody weigh down something - especially a bag of toys - and toss it in a river, unless they didn't want it found. I have a hard time believing it was just random trash.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 14, 2008, 03:01:53 PM »

But still -- if the Coral Springs police were hot on the trail of a car with Caylee in it, you'd think they'd at least put the licence plate on the news.

i read in one of the online stories posted last night that the Coral Springs police didn't think that tip was credible.

Thanks Mags! I hadn't heard any updates. I assumed it was nothing since it did not make our news. Or our 'interstate' signs.

We have big signs on the Interstate (95), etc -- that broadcast Amber and Silver alerts and post tag numbers and vehicle descriptions (at least down here in the southern part of the state we do).

NOTHING like that yesterday for Caylee.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: November 14, 2008, 03:02:08 PM »

OMGosh.. my sweet, almost 3 yr. old, son  walked over to me and looked at my laptop to see what I was doing... of course I am on SM!!!  I just have to share what he did next...

He saw a picture of Caylee and he said... OH, WHAT A CUTE GIRL... then he kissed his hand and put his hand on her picture!!!  I told him that was very sweet & that Caylee was lost and we are all hoping & praying to find her and he said WELL, LET'S GO FIND HER as he put his hand out to me for me to grab hold & go look for her together.  I said, well where should we look for her and he looked at me with this face, like duh, mom.  He said let's go look for her at the park!!

Thanks for letting me share that sweet, little innocent moment that I had with my son... I am truly blessed!!

Well, I am heading over to the park with my son, holding his hand just a little tighter... Be back later.

Everyone have a great day!!

(((((((((((((( HUGS ))))))))))))))

GOD BLESS CAYLEE!!!

What a sweet, sweet story.....otta the mouth of Babes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: November 14, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

That's exactly what I said to my hubby last night. Even if something "accidently" fell overboard from a boat, it wouldn't be weighted down. Too chilling.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: November 14, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »

If a circus and/or lack credibility has been created surrounding the TES search (Nejame's involvement) or the Leonard Padilla's search (PR Stunt?) ... I blame the Orlando LE 100% for these happenings.

Justice for Caylee Marie dictates that this little girls remains MUST be recovered.  Considering the cell phone records, pings, witness accounts and Casey changing story that implies she left her daughter with Zanny on Blanchard ... an "official" search by the "powers that be" within the investigation should have been organized.  Experience searchers from within their ranks or the military should have been recruited and ... the cost should have been unwritten by the Orlando taxpayers.

Private search organizations that rely on donations and inexperienced volunteers should not be doing what the Orlando LE should be doing ... conducting a professional  investigation.

Janet

1.  THE DEATH PENALTY

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

2.  UNTRAINED SEARCHERS

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Marc Klaas, president of Klaas Kids Foundation -- Marc, is there any chance that she is still alive?

MARC KLAAS, CHILD ADVOCATE, PRESIDENT, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION PRES., KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: No, there`s no chance that she is still alive. But I have real concerns about this upcoming search.

If you`re going to have 8,000 people that are untrained trampling over an area where you`re really not sure if you`re going to find the body or not, several things are going to happen.

First of all, you could easily trample and destroy evidence.
Secondly, if you don`t find her, and you suggest that she is there, and you don`t find her, you`re giving the defense a great argument in favor of the fact that she might still be alive.

So I think that this whole thing sounds really half-baked to me.

GRACE: But, you know, that`s the only way, Marc Klaas. It`s the only search.

KLAAS: No, it`s not the only way.

GRACE: Who else is searching? Nobody else is even searching.

KLAAS: You know what, it`s a really big world, Nancy, and she`s a very tiny little girl. And until you have some compelling reason to be in an area, you shouldn`t be in that area.

And if you are, you don`t take 8,000 untrained people and have them just nilly-willy going through that area. This is something that has to be done in a very -- in a very organized way and a very professional way, so that you don`t trample evidence, so that you`re able to maintain it, and so that you can then either recover the little girl, or find something that can be used against Casey in a court of law. Not something that`s going to provide her with an excuse.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/27/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: November 14, 2008, 03:05:33 PM »

DANA stated:

Exactly.  That's the sad truth.

Your quote just gave me the chills - so true and so sad!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: November 14, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »

If a circus and/or lack credibility has been created surrounding the TES search (Nejame's involvement) or the Leonard Padilla's search (PR Stunt?) ... I blame the Orlando LE 100% for these happenings.

Justice for Caylee Marie dictates that this little girls remains MUST be recovered.  Considering the cell phone records, pings, witness accounts and Casey changing story that implies she left her daughter with Zanny on Blanchard ... an "official" search by the "powers that be" within the investigation should have been organized.  Experience searchers from within their ranks or the military should have been recruited and ... the cost should have been unwritten by the Orlando taxpayers.

Private search organizations that rely on donations and inexperienced volunteers should not be doing what the Orlando LE should be doing ... conducting a professional  investigation.

Janet

1.  THE DEATH PENALTY

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

2.  UNTRAINED SEARCHERS

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Marc Klaas, president of Klaas Kids Foundation -- Marc, is there any chance that she is still alive?

MARC KLAAS, CHILD ADVOCATE, PRESIDENT, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION PRES., KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: No, there`s no chance that she is still alive. But I have real concerns about this upcoming search.

If you`re going to have 8,000 people that are untrained trampling over an area where you`re really not sure if you`re going to find the body or not, several things are going to happen.

First of all, you could easily trample and destroy evidence.
Secondly, if you don`t find her, and you suggest that she is there, and you don`t find her, you`re giving the defense a great argument in favor of the fact that she might still be alive.

So I think that this whole thing sounds really half-baked to me.

GRACE: But, you know, that`s the only way, Marc Klaas. It`s the only search.

KLAAS: No, it`s not the only way.

GRACE: Who else is searching? Nobody else is even searching.

KLAAS: You know what, it`s a really big world, Nancy, and she`s a very tiny little girl. And until you have some compelling reason to be in an area, you shouldn`t be in that area.

And if you are, you don`t take 8,000 untrained people and have them just nilly-willy going through that area. This is something that has to be done in a very -- in a very organized way and a very professional way, so that you don`t trample evidence, so that you`re able to maintain it, and so that you can then either recover the little girl, or find something that can be used against Casey in a court of law. Not something that`s going to provide her with an excuse.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/27/ng.01.html

Exactly Janet!!!!!!!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: November 14, 2008, 03:06:15 PM »

I think some seem to lose sight of the fact that this forum is privately owned and it an attachment to Red's Front Page.  We post here as his guests only. 

He pays the bills in bad and slow times as well as the good.  In  the past this has been appreciated and tremendous weight and respect given to his posts and opinions.

The last few days have proven that all are allowed to state their opinions but now it seems some also feel entitled to their own "facts" as well.  We have been called gangs and cliques and yet no one was removed for doing so but the accusations continue again today. 

The current search is being conducted in a disgraceful manner and is sure to hamper jury selection so don't be surprised when this later comes into play and with consequences you may not like too well.  You asked for it.  This is giving all search and rescue a black eye because of trivializing the search for this child's remains.  And so far for a big fat nothing!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #879 on: November 14, 2008, 03:06:39 PM »

Dolce - I believe you were talking about me in your post.  Are you willing to say Red's experience in Aruba was just an opinion too!!!   No offense intended!!
I was not talking about you in my post MyTime, I was speaking of Colt and Rex actually if you must know.

Red did not come on this board posting ever last detail of Aruba, in fact many of the older posters have had to learn to read between the lines of his posts to try and see if he is giving any sort of insight.  He did not come on here going "OMG guys I was at the Aruban shore today and oh my god you will never guess what I saw today, boy is it a doosey"  No he posted pictures, made remarks of what he was ALOUD to say, and that was it.  You can NOT compare Red to either of those other two individuals.

Sorry that you took my post personally, again it was not aimed at you. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.