April 30, 2024, 07:21:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 339432 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: November 14, 2008, 11:22:45 PM »

The photo was titled "shrek" when I saved it to my puter so someone had it as a personal file ... IMO it was photoshopped in ....

sorry, still catching up here, so if this has already been pointed out, please forgive...

i see where to the right of the little girl's face, it looks like another face, as has been pointed out too.  look to the immediate left of the little girl's face, (almost as if a head sitting on top of that little figure).  looks to me like faces with blondish or light hair on either side of the little girl's face.  i haven't had anything to drink for months, except pepsi, lol.. but i swear it could be from left to right, cindy - caylee- george.   
Eeeks -- I was the one poo-pooing it -- but it DOES look like George!

Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1641 on: November 14, 2008, 11:23:02 PM »

Just a tiny bit more information:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

feel free to add to the ever growing list

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.

4) They won't Break me

Doris
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: November 14, 2008, 11:23:46 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10.)  Almost Getting Away With Murder... Family Style

11.)  31 Days

12.)  Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) OMGSTFU!!

14.) the power of hugging.

15.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

16.) The art of enabling.

17.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1643 on: November 14, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.

ROFLMAO......I wondered if maybe they owned a small hardware store with all the freaking hammers.

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth
10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: November 14, 2008, 11:26:01 PM »

Janet ~  From a post I saw earlier, it would seem to me Chuck/Colt may not be the best source for information right now.  Nor his wife Anita.  Just my observation...I think he was less than honest with us.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: November 14, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »

Well just thinking, there was a poll taken on SM and other sites and I think about 97% of us posters wanted LP to search.  It's easy for everyone now to nit pic about the way it was done or if he's legit.  He searched and it made some of us feel a little more hopeful, regardless of his personal agenda.  The frustration of this case has a tendency to transfer anger from one person to another and until or if Caylee is found it will continue most likely.   If by chance LP did find Caylee he would be everyone's hero, well, minus a few.  I think the biggest fear is that Casey will get away with this crime they will all be rich celebrities and Caylee will be lost forever. 

marymary ... you are right on!!

Leonard Padilla is not one of most favorite people.  He may possess self-serving motives for involving himself in this case but ... I would choose Padilla to stand beside me in the cause of justice for Caylee Maria over Mark NeJame any day.

Janet

Thanks Janet

Just trying to stay a little impartial....roller coasters make me ill.  I just want justice for Caylee and for her to be brought home to RIP. 
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: November 14, 2008, 11:26:26 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that KC was smart enough to turn off her cell phone to not be traced when she disposed of the body.  However, she was not smart enough to not drive Caylee around in the trunk for 2.6 days.   

traci
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1647 on: November 14, 2008, 11:27:08 PM »

Janet ~  From a post I saw earlier, it would seem to me Chuck/Colt may not be the best source for information right now.  Nor his wife Anita.  Just my observation...I think he was less than honest with us.

In what way?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: November 14, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »

They knew her better than we do.  When did they check the back yard???  Right after the phone call to the police???

JMO./......I agree Casey is a monster and killed little Caylee, but she has to have some kind of feelings for her...therefore I think the dumpster is out......also I think the woods or any body of water is out.........My guess would be somewhere close....somewhere the cops would never consider but that she could rest assured that she could one day go back and know where she was.....I just keep coming back to the Grandmothers, in Mt Dora....Three hours off the phone....time to go there put her somewhere   drive back...........JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1649 on: November 14, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »

They knew her better than we do.  When did they check the back yard???  Right after the phone call to the police???
thats funny, for some reason i think they put her back at the house and thats why the arent worried .they already looked there so no one will look again!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1650 on: November 14, 2008, 11:28:12 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine

10. Every Tom, Dick and Harry
11.Liar Liar Pants On Fire
12.I Did My Lawyer
13.101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

14.) Diary of a Whore
15.) Poster Child for Birth Control
16.) 31 Days
17.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

Looks like we posted at the same time, so I'll add mine to yours. 

19.)OMGSTFU!!

19.) the power of hugging.

20.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

21.) The art of enabling.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: November 14, 2008, 11:29:29 PM »

Yes!!  George went out and checked pavers, etc.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: November 14, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Ducky and I are leaving the cage ... soaring over the beautiful American and Canadian landscape on our way to Lalaland.

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1653 on: November 14, 2008, 11:30:09 PM »

Where would she put her???  We have gone over every tiny bit of evidence, right?????  Where would you put a body???  Yourself, right this very minute????
Not to make light of your question ....... just my brain thinking out loud

Always1 I have to say that Casey is not that brilliant ...I am thinking in all of this ...she is laughing because it is RIGHT in front of everyone's face.

I always found this quote of George Carlin funny yet surreal when your trying to accomplish something and say you Misplace your Car Keys ....

George Carlin http://www.angelfire.com/mi/HouseofWinn/georgestuff.html
His Words
Have you noticed this, when you lose something, the longer you look for
it, the stranger the places are that you are looking.  ...You know why?  You've
already looked in the easy places.  Those are the first places we look, the
obvious places.  That's why people say to each other, 'Well, I've looked
everywhere.'  Well, apparently NOT...the...damn thing is still gone, isn't it?!?
Let's keep looking in obvious places.  I'll look in the furnace, you check the
cesspool. 
You look in the strangest places, d' you ever look in the freezer for your
car keys?  Hey, you might as well, sh*t, they might be in there.  Wouldn't wanna
pass up a nice obvious place like the freezer, would ya'?  'Cause you can talk
yourself into it, you can picture them in there, that's what the mind is for...
picturing where you left your car keys.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: November 14, 2008, 11:30:10 PM »

The photo was titled "shrek" when I saved it to my puter so someone had it as a personal file ... IMO it was photoshopped in ....

sorry, still catching up here, so if this has already been pointed out, please forgive...

i see where to the right of the little girl's face, it looks like another face, as has been pointed out too.  look to the immediate left of the little girl's face, (almost as if a head sitting on top of that little figure).  looks to me like faces with blondish or light hair on either side of the little girl's face.  i haven't had anything to drink for months, except pepsi, lol.. but i swear it could be from left to right, cindy - caylee- george.   
Eeeks -- I was the one poo-pooing it -- but it DOES look like George!
i see the george but the one to the left just looks like the head of the action figure to me.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1655 on: November 14, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »

So I missed the whole Colt thing. I thought he was good with everyone since he did go search and was a team leader.

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: November 14, 2008, 11:30:49 PM »

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

ROFLMAO......I wondered if maybe they owned a small hardware store with all the freaking hammers.

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10.)  Almost Getting Away With Murder... Family Style

11.)  31 Days
12.)  Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!
13. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

14.  All They Care About Is Caylee!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: November 14, 2008, 11:31:31 PM »

thats funny, for some reason i think they put her back at the house and thats why the arent worried .they already looked there so no one will look again!!!
That's actually a great idea. I was thinking of her there all along, but I wasn't thinking of them putting her somewhere then bringing her back there...  What do they do with the dogs though???  Walk them in the front???  Do they still have the dogs???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1658 on: November 14, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »

Goodnight, Janet!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: November 14, 2008, 11:31:35 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOO KEEPERS!!!

Ducky and I are leaving the cage ... soaring over the beautiful American and Canadian landscape on our way to Lalaland.

Janet
8:30 PM PT

Oh now you leave!!!   

Goodnight Janet - sweet dreams!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.