April 17, 2024, 09:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338407 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:21 PM »

Goodnight Atlanta_Mom

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:24 PM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

27.) My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin

28.) Tastes like chicken

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1682 on: November 14, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.) 31 Days

13.) Diary of a Whore

15.) OMGSTFU!!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

25.) I Did My Lawyer

27.) Meatsa Pizza taste so good but smells like decomp

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: November 14, 2008, 11:47:04 PM »

Where would she put her???  We have gone over every tiny bit of evidence, right?????  Where would you put a body???  Yourself, right this very minute????

I will state what I have though all along, Always...I think she burned her..I think she drove around withher a few days, and then burned her remains....hence, all of the reasons for all the gas cans....

"God dont like ugly"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1684 on: November 14, 2008, 11:47:34 PM »

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.) 31 Days

13.) Diary of a Whore

15.) OMGSTFU!!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

25.) I Did My Lawyer

NicNic I added " Tastes Like Chicken"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1685 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:24 PM »

Just a tiny bit more information:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life
9.) Squirrel Cuisine
There is a dead squirrel at the entrance of the Anthony's residence.  I almost made my mom take a pic
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:36 PM »

Janet ~  From a post I saw earlier, it would seem to me Chuck/Colt may not be the best source for information right now.  Nor his wife Anita.  Just my observation...I think he was less than honest with us.

In what way?

My contact in Tampa ... to some degree ... attested to all that Colt posted on the forum last night and ... shared more.

MuffyBee ... I received my email yesterday morning.

The difference between my contact and me ... his faith is stronger.  After his initial mix emotions ... he can takes every situation as an opportunity to form a closer relationship with God through communion ... through sharing his inner disappointments.

Me?  Well ... my initial response is anger ... anger at God for allowing these disappointments  to happen.  It does take me time but ... I eventually I bow and ... then I can comprehend that God see the whole picture while I am only privy to the pieces of the puzzle.

Janet
______

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good.

IMO  Colt is not a dishonest man.  He searched for Caylee all weekend.  Isn't that was this about?  Justice for Caylee -
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: November 14, 2008, 11:48:54 PM »

Where would she put her???  We have gone over every tiny bit of evidence, right?????  Where would you put a body???  Yourself, right this very minute????

I will state what I have though all along, Always...I think she burned her..I think she drove around withher a few days, and then burned her remains....hence, all of the reasons for all the gas cans....
Yes, but wasn't it Rob who said you couldn't get the fire hot enough to burn the body, then you would have something left......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: November 14, 2008, 11:49:23 PM »

Just a tiny bit more information:

WFTV's Kathi Belich reported that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother and Casey's mother, plans to write a book. Cindy Anthony hasn't started. Belich said: "No matter what happens in the end, she is expecting to write a book about the family's ordeal."

Titles so far:

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

feel free to add to the ever growing list

ALWAYS1......Great point about the coverage and her reaction/non reaction. I think you are dead on.

ROFLMAO......I wondered if maybe they owned a small hardware store with all the freaking hammers.

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10.)  Almost Getting Away With Murder... Family Style

11.)  31 Days
12.)  Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.)  From/Since Day One
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: November 14, 2008, 11:50:43 PM »

If a circus and/or lack credibility has been created surrounding the TES search (Nejame's involvement) or the Leonard Padilla's search (PR Stunt?) ... I blame the Orlando LE 100% for these happenings.

Justice for Caylee Marie dictates that this little girls remains MUST be recovered.  Considering the cell phone records, pings, witness accounts and Casey changing story that implies she left her daughter with Zanny on Blanchard ... an "official" search by the "powers that be" within the investigation should have been organized.  Experience searchers from within their ranks or the military should have been recruited and ... the cost should have been unwritten by the Orlando taxpayers.

Private search organizations that rely on donations and inexperienced volunteers should not be doing what the Orlando LE should be doing ... conducting a professional  investigation.

Janet

1.  THE DEATH PENALTY

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

2.  UNTRAINED SEARCHERS

NANCY GRACE
Jennifer Hudson`s Nephew Found Shot to Death
Aired October 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Marc Klaas, president of Klaas Kids Foundation -- Marc, is there any chance that she is still alive?

MARC KLAAS, CHILD ADVOCATE, PRESIDENT, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION PRES., KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: No, there`s no chance that she is still alive. But I have real concerns about this upcoming search.

If you`re going to have 8,000 people that are untrained trampling over an area where you`re really not sure if you`re going to find the body or not, several things are going to happen.

First of all, you could easily trample and destroy evidence.
Secondly, if you don`t find her, and you suggest that she is there, and you don`t find her, you`re giving the defense a great argument in favor of the fact that she might still be alive.

So I think that this whole thing sounds really half-baked to me.

GRACE: But, you know, that`s the only way, Marc Klaas. It`s the only search.

KLAAS: No, it`s not the only way.

GRACE: Who else is searching? Nobody else is even searching.

KLAAS: You know what, it`s a really big world, Nancy, and she`s a very tiny little girl. And until you have some compelling reason to be in an area, you shouldn`t be in that area.

And if you are, you don`t take 8,000 untrained people and have them just nilly-willy going through that area. This is something that has to be done in a very -- in a very organized way and a very professional way, so that you don`t trample evidence, so that you`re able to maintain it, and so that you can then either recover the little girl, or find something that can be used against Casey in a court of law. Not something that`s going to provide her with an excuse.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/27/ng.01.html

Marc Klaas: It's unbelievable. That's a great question. I strongly encouraged the Smart family never to give up the physical searches which they gave up shortly thereafter.

Volunteer searches in a missing persons case perform several functions. Number one, they eliminate geography. Number two, they take a huge burden off of law enforcement. Number three, they give well-meaning people something constructive to do. Number four, they do aid the investigation. Number five, they give good visuals for media to report on at least once a week. And finally, they can resolve a case as occurred in the Danielle Van Dam situation.

These kinds of searches need to be conducted with professionalism and need professional leadership; however volunteers can do the actual searching as long as they're well supervised.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/liveonline/03/special/nation/sp_nation_klaas031403.htm

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: November 14, 2008, 11:50:54 PM »

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.) 31 Days

13.) Diary of a Whore

15.) OMGSTFU!!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

25.) I Did My Lawyer

27.) My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin

28.) Tastes like chicken

29.) Meatsa Pizza taste so good but smells like decomp

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: November 14, 2008, 11:51:43 PM »

Yes, but wasn't it Rob who said you couldn't get the fire hot enough to burn the body, then you would have something left......

\
You would have something left, but it would only be bone fragments....I wonder if they have looked at burnt areas around Orlando? I am sure they have, but i just wonder...

"God dont like ugly"
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: November 14, 2008, 11:52:18 PM »

Could one of you kind monkeys give me a summary of what is the latest?  I am at least 20 pages behind.  I know.... that is a cop out but I have been  and I feel like  pale  so I would be SO  if you could>>>>

Hi Muffy, you are so sweet, I DID get some responses to my post 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: November 14, 2008, 11:53:47 PM »

oh, I have one more...

Zanny ..the make beleive Nanny

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1694 on: November 14, 2008, 11:53:49 PM »

No, remember seeing those people that set themselves on fire with gas, their bodies were left sittting there, it was horrible.  Now, when they do it in the morgue, there is just ashes and bone fragments.

\
You would have something left, but it would only be bone fragments....I wonder if they have looked at burnt areas around Orlando? I am sure they have, but i just wonder...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: November 14, 2008, 11:54:20 PM »

Speaking of Freezers
Some one asked a long Cage back about Caylee's Play House
They mentioned the Ants and Bugs in Florida and wondered if Caylee's Play house had a floor. Because Cindy was remembered saying that Caylee Pee'd all the time in her little house. And that's why the Canine's Hit on her house. That they smelled her urine. Same when she said she used to put Caylee's dirty diapers in the trunk of Casey's Car.

I remember seeing in one of the photo's of Caylee.. Playing and You can see there is a Floor in that little house of hers.

Makes you wonder. I know that OCSD has gone all over that backyard but something is just not right.

Digging up old but did LE ever have to go as far as a Warrant to tear up the Anthony House/Yard etc...
Because Cindy would not allow them to do more than Canine Search and comb the property.

Cindy is so Key in all of this and We all know it.

I don't think they would have to have torn up the back yard, believe that ground penetrating radar could have been used, but never heard that it was & wasn't comfortable with their ability to plant decomp from items that had been in the car to trick the cadaver dogs.  I can't get that large area covered by pavers out of my mind, I wish I could.  Like you it is my most likely scenario.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1696 on: November 14, 2008, 11:54:49 PM »

the book list is getting LOOOONG..
klaas, is there somewhere else you would rather it be, so it doesnt take up whole pages?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: November 14, 2008, 11:55:23 PM »

I think so too.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: November 14, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »

oh, I have one more...

Oh I forgot all about Zanny the Nanny!!   
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: November 14, 2008, 11:55:44 PM »

oh, I have one more...

Oh, wow..how could we forget that one?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.