April 18, 2024, 03:57:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 338459 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1920 on: November 15, 2008, 02:26:04 AM »

No Worries

So the Car is now in JB's Court ... hmmm
And Kobe saying tonight on NG that he will somewhat admit it is of HUMAN life form " the existing smell"

what is the next saga to come by Monday .. Drama to unfold

Other than finding Caylee, I can't take anymore!!

I know, it's really affecting my job........CASEY=

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1921 on: November 15, 2008, 02:26:23 AM »

Sorry I just had to Add this Photo I made it a while back and have been holding on to it.

I wonder if the Holidays are going to have an effect on Casey? I know she will never admit anything on her own. But I think her time is running out and soon enough She will have to Speak

I doubt it. She will probably order extra poptarts and buy herself something pretty from the jail gift shop.

I wonder if any of the Anthony's are going to visit her come Thanksgiving.

I hope she gets a cold bologna sammich. Bit@h!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: November 15, 2008, 02:27:21 AM »

No Worries

And Kobe saying tonight on NG that he will somewhat admit it is of HUMAN life form " the existing smell"

I know - my own husband fired me!!   
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1923 on: November 15, 2008, 02:27:58 AM »

Goodnight and sweet dreams to all the monkeys who are heading to bed!

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1924 on: November 15, 2008, 02:28:16 AM »

No Worries

I Hear You
I caught up with Murt late in the afternoon he seemed to be exhausted as well ... I checked into the Murt Cam ..not so sure what to think about the rambling chat that goes on .. Not so sure about the Murt Cam either. I agree with what Red said or was copied and pasted by Des ...earlier by Red.

Not being Neg towards Murt he is doing a lot on his own time. And is right in there in the trenches.

Its Insane isnt it

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1925 on: November 15, 2008, 02:29:29 AM »

Goodnight and sweet dreams to all the monkeys who are heading to bed!

Yup - that me again!!  See you later!!  Try and be good!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: November 15, 2008, 02:29:44 AM »

No Worries

I know - my own husband fired me!!   

Hopefully Caylee will be found and then O V E R for Casey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1927 on: November 15, 2008, 02:30:37 AM »

Sorry I just had to Add this Photo I made it a while back and have been holding on to it.

I wonder if the Holidays are going to have an effect on Casey? I know she will never admit anything on her own. But I think her time is running out and soon enough She will have to Speak

I doubt it. She will probably order extra poptarts and buy herself something pretty from the jail gift shop.

On a plastic tray, with a short spoon and pack of ketchup

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: November 15, 2008, 02:31:55 AM »

ok, I will talk to myself. 

Someone, I think it was Rob - maybe - said the other day that the whole LP/Tim Miller thing came down to someone exploiting someone. 

Tamikosmom, as well as most of us, is appalled/confused at the whole thing of NeJame being associated with Tim Miller. 

We've read more than one accounting that the meeting at NeJames' club was a drinking session rather than a training session. 

We all know Tim has a problem with alcohol, to what extent doesn't matter as it's not ours to judge, but we saw that problem first-hand in his interviews way back about the search for Natalee.

Cindy A wants to discredit Tim him very, very badly.  She's underestimated his reputation just like she underestimates everything, but is still going for it anyway.  To that end, defense attorneys are notorius for looking for, and finding, weak spots in those they are trying to discredit.  They found out about Tim's weak spot and decided to prey upon it.  To their advantage, NeJames just happened to own a club ...

Free drinks, much as you want, for days before the search = unorganized search, people not in the best frame of mind, easily aggravated and upset, unfocused. 

Round 1 to the Anthonys.  But Tim always backs up and regroups.  His track record will hold him in good stead in the long run.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: November 15, 2008, 02:33:05 AM »

Thanks for the late night chuckles monkey friends.  Going to sleep too.  Nite all
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1930 on: November 15, 2008, 02:34:20 AM »

are these all of them so far?

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

4.) How I Pissed Off the World

5.) How to Fool LE For Dummies

6.) 100 Uses for a Hammer

7.) Home Remedies...Chloroform always removes smelly pizza!

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

10) My Daughter's Life...Mistake, Huge Mistake!

11.) 31 Days

12.) Absolutely (in a Backwards Kind of Way)!

13.) Diary of a Whore

14.) Poster Child for Birth Control

15.) OMGSTFU!!

16.) the power of hugging.

17.)So many crazies and not enough huggie jackets

18.) The art of enabling.

19.) Who are you callin' an Assclown!?

20. It's all about ME ME ME!!!!!

21. All They Care About Is Caylee!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

23.) Every Tom, Dick and Harry

24.) Liar Liar Pants On Fire

25.) I Did My Lawyer

26.) 101 Tips On How to Buy From The Comissary

27.) My Lying, Cheating, Murdering Daughter by Cin Cin

28.) Tastes like chicken

29.) Meatsa Pizza taste so good but smells like decomp

30.) Get off your ass and LOOK!

31.) Mistruths - the untold story

32.) The Hammer Chronicles

33.) From/Since Day One

34.) Zanny ..the make beleive Nanny

35.) Get off your ass and LOOK!

36.) LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE!!!

37.)  A Normal Day

38.) Protecting your CC's at home

39.) Casey loved that child to death

40.)Absolutely (NOT) Pizza

41.)A Whore, A Hammer and A Hose

42.) Screwing the Cops: The Casey Anthony Story

43.) How to emasculate your husband and raise a babykiller by Cindy Anthony

44.) Pass me a Zanny I can't find the damn Nanny!

45.)  The squirrels made me do it!

46.) A Mother Knows:  "If they want to get rid of that evil ho it'll take the
                                 Electric Chair and a wooden stake through her heart".   

47.) Dialing 911 for Dummies
48.) HammerTime!
49.) Psychopaths, It Takes One to Know One by Cindy Anthony
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1931 on: November 15, 2008, 02:34:54 AM »

On a plastic tray, with a short spoon and pack of ketchup

I hope she gets a sh!t sandwich, sorry but I'm so p!zzed at her, and that brings out my bad side sometimes

[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: November 15, 2008, 02:36:32 AM »

Someone, I think it was Rob - maybe - said the other day that the whole LP/Tim Miller thing came down to someone exploiting someone. 

Tamikosmom, as well as most of us, is appalled/confused at the whole thing of NeJame being associated with Tim Miller. 

We've read more than one accounting that the meeting at NeJames' club was a drinking session rather than a training session. 

We all know Tim has a problem with alcohol, to what extent doesn't matter as it's not ours to judge, but we saw that problem first-hand in his interviews way back about the search for Natalee.

Cindy A wants to discredit Tim him very, very badly.  She's underestimated his reputation just like she underestimates everything, but is still going for it anyway.  To that end, defense attorneys are notorius for looking for, and finding, weak spots in those they are trying to discredit.  They found out about Tim's weak spot and decided to prey upon it.  To their advantage, NeJames just happened to own a club ...

Free drinks, much as you want, for days before the search = unorganized search, people not in the best frame of mind, easily aggravated and upset, unfocused. 

Round 1 to the Anthonys.  But Tim always backs up and regroups.  His track record will hold him in good stead in the long run.

Couldn't leave you jumpin in the wind BG, but your assessment seems very plausible.  A set up!!! 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: November 15, 2008, 02:39:26 AM »

Couldn't leave you jumpin in the wind BG, but your assessment seems very plausible.  A set up!!! 

HMMMMMMMM~ h@ll, if I did what Tim does 24/7 I'd be drinking, smoking, who knows what........I couldn't handle that type of greif, distress and anxiety non-stop.

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1934 on: November 15, 2008, 02:43:21 AM »

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.) 31 Days

13.) Diary of a Whore

15.) OMGSTFU!!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

25.) I Did My Lawyer

28.) Tastes like chicken

33.) From/Since Day One

37.)  A Normal Day

48.) HammerTime!
49.) Psychopaths, It Takes One to Know One by Cindy Anthony'
50.) How to Rub Everyone You Meet the Wrong Right Way  by massage therapist Cindy Anthony
51.) PT Barnum,  Tom Thumb & Fairy Garrison, the Untold Mistruths
52.) Lying is Not a Crime unless You Also Commited Forgery and Murder

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1935 on: November 15, 2008, 02:43:50 AM »

Budsgirl your not alone Smile here. The Cage is about to be locked its cool.
I have to say that Tim Miller Cant be Broken - Not by Nejame, The Anthony's

And his Personal Life is just what it is His and it really is not a topic of discussion. Don't take that the wrong way please.

I do know a couple of very close friends that remind me of Tim and they are One in a Million type Men and You just can't break them ... No matter what. Their own personal fight and will is stronger than any one person can dish ....... Can shake them up for a few seconds, but you can't break them.

Yes I worry about Tim and if he is sleeping, eating and etc...
He's Ok

Can't Be Broken.

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1936 on: November 15, 2008, 02:52:14 AM »

Good nite all!!! Prayers are for all of my monkey friends tonight, Tim,LP and of course Caylee and all the other missing souls out there..

Carmen
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: November 15, 2008, 02:52:59 AM »

Budsgirl your not alone Smile here. The Cage is about to be locked its cool.
I have to say that Tim Miller Cant be Broken - Not by Nejame, The Anthony's

And his Personal Life is just what it is His and it really is not a topic of discussion. Don't take that the wrong way please.

I do know a couple of very close friends that remind me of Tim and they are One in a Million type Men and You just can't break them ... No matter what. Their own personal fight and will is stronger than any one person can dish ....... Can shake them up for a few seconds, but you can't break them.

Yes I worry about Tim and if he is sleeping, eating and etc...
He's Ok

Can't Be Broken.

Agreed! Also, I'm not from the Orlando area and only a recent transplant to Florida so I may be asking a really stupid question, but~what is the deal with NeJame???? Is he like a Mark Geragos or TACO, because Tamiksmom seems so overly concerned hat he was a "core" member or leader, I can't remember now what his title was, but besides representing the A's, does he have  really bad reputation?

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: November 15, 2008, 02:54:34 AM »

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.) 31 Days

13.) Diary of a Whore

15.) OMGSTFU!!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

25.) I Did My Lawyer

28.) Tastes like chicken

33.) From/Since Day One

37.)  A Normal Day

48.) HammerTime!
50. Calculating
      Antisocial
      Sociopathic
      Evil
      Yello belly lier
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: November 15, 2008, 02:55:39 AM »

1) Orlando Phsycopath

2) if MY DAUGHTER DID IT

3) Mother of the Year

8.) How to End a Life

9.) The Absolute Truth

11.) 31 Days

13.) Diary of a Whore

15.) OMGSTFU!!

22.) Squirrel Cuisine

25.) I Did My Lawyer

28.) Tastes like chicken

33.) From/Since Day One

37.)  A Normal Day

48.) HammerTime!
50. Calculating
      Antisocial
      Sociopathic
      Evil
      Yellow belly lier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.