April 23, 2024, 12:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama/Martin Date With Destiny - Tuesday, November 18th at 10:30 A.M.  (Read 12162 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2008, 07:01:28 AM »

The Obama birth mystery continues -

Tax activist's ad challenges Obama's eligibility for office
The Tribune examines allegations about president-elect's 'natural born citizen' status

By Sara Olkon and James Janega | Tribune reporters

December 3, 2008 [/b]
An anti-tax activist from upstate New York who is questioning whether President-elect Barack Obama is a "natural born citizen" eligible for the nation's top job said Tuesday that his non-profit group spent "tens of thousands of dollars" to get his message across in ads in the Chicago Tribune this week.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-obama-ad-03-dec03,0,2815658.story

I think the Tribune is sidestepping one piece of information I've read about for a few months...

IIRC, Hawaii would issue a birth certificate to someone born overseas if they were previous residents of Hawaii. 

I do not recall reading or hearing any Hawaii official stating that the vault/original certificate/file shows that Obama was born in Hawaii.

What I do recall reading or hearing was that they looked at it, and verified only that it exists.  No verification of facts.

What is the worst thing that could happen if the original birth certificate/file were made public?

What do refugees do when their original or replacement birth certificate is not available?  Someone who flees in the middle of the night or day with nothing but the clothing on their back?  Orphans?  I am thinking this is the same kind of thing.  A certificate is issued somewhere, with basic information. 

Not 100% reliable, but it is what it is. 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2008, 09:32:58 AM »

...“the man with no visible past”.

The U.S. Supreme Court will consider tomorrow whether to take up Leo C. Denofrio’s lawsuit challenging President-elect Barack Obama’s U.S. citizenship, a continuation of a New Jersey case.

The justices will meet Friday, while the filer’s supporters will hold a vigil in Washington on the steps of the Supreme Court outside.

12/1/08 - Donofrio’s case in the Supreme Court was actually referred to conference by the full Court, not just Justice Clarence Thomas. Bob Vernon, from the Plains Radio Network, spoke with Patricia McCabe Estrada, Deputy Director of Pulic Information at the SCOTUS. She confirmed that Mr. Donofrio’s application was first referred to conference by Thomas on the 19th, but after that referral, the full Court distributed the application for Conference on December 5, 2008. Unusual. The docket was not clear to these facts.

* There are fact-checking sites, and then there are sites that actually check facts. Annenberg FactCheck.org does a less-than-objective job of fact checking political questions: they’re heavy on attitude, substituting disdain and snarkiness for facts.

However, another fact-checking site fact checked Phillip Berg (of Berg v Obama): What’s Your Evidence?. It does a good job of sorting through the numerous claims with links to sources and WYE does a good job of sticking to the facts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The original birth certificate of Barack Obama might not be questioned with such intensity–if only the Obama camp had released other pertinent records during the election campaign.

But the campaign chose not to release Obama’s medical, college, or university records.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118867

I won't be around much tomorrow to follow the news... 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2008, 06:51:52 PM »

No decision on Obama citizenship case

A full list of the justices' orders, including which cases it will and won't hear, is expected to be released Monday.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/12/05/No_decision_on_Obama_citizenship_case/UPI-27591228519979/

LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2008, 12:29:49 AM »

Supreme Court Won't Review Obama's POTUS Eligibility, Birth Certificate

By Liza Porteus Viana
Dec 8th 2008 10:32AM

The Supreme Court today said it will not formally consider Barack Obama's eligibility to become president.

You guessed it - this is the case questioning the president-elect's citizenship and whether he is a "natural-born citizen" of the U.S.

Today's decision centered on an emergency appeal from New Jersey man Leo Donofrio, who says Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth. Donofrio said that since Obama had dual nationality at birth - his mother was American and his Kenyan father at the time was a British subject - he cannot possibly be a "natural born citizen." The Constitution says all U.S. presidents must be a natural-born citizen in order to hold office.

There's still one case pending before the judicial system giving those questioning Obama's eligibility a little bit of hope that their voices wil be heard.

Attorney Philip J. Berg of Lafayette Hill, Pa., argues that Obama was born in Kenya, not Hawaii. Federal courts in Pennsylvania have dismissed Berg's lawsuit but he's not giving up. He and others want Obama and the Democrats to produce the president-elect's "real" birth certificate to the world, instead of the copy that was posted on his FightTheSmears Web site over the summer. They worry that the Constitution is being threatened if the Electoral College gives Obama a pass.

"This is the biggest attempted hoax in the history of our country," Berg, who says he's a Democrat, told Politico. "Obama and [Democratic National Committee Chairman] Howard Dean should all be criminally indicted, tried and criminally jailed."

Obama's camp has been mum on this since the summer. I contacted several people in the transition team press office last week before going on Peter Boyles KHOW radio show in Denver to talk about this topic, but got no response. I just asked whether they thought the increasing fervor over the topic merited any further response from the president-elect, and wanted an official response from them to better arm myself going into the KHOW interview.

But I guess they feel they've said their piece and they're not going to fan the flames of any further conspiracy theories on the topic.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2008, 07:19:16 AM »

The Obama birth conspiracy continues. 

Other cases still have life in them -

Inside Today's Bulletin

Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate Continues

By John P. Connolly, The Bulletin
11/09/2008
Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendly
Two of the plaintiffs in court cases against Sen. Barack Obama, the president-elect, are working to move their cases forward before his presidential inauguration.

Advertisement

Philip J. Berg, the attorney who filed suit against Mr. Obama challenging him to produce his original birth certificate to prove he meets the constitutional requirements to serve as U.S. president. Mr. Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court late in October, in an effort to force Mr. Obama to produce the document.

Accordingly, the U.S. Supreme Court has said that Mr. Obama, the DNC and all co-defendants are to respond to the writ, on or before Dec. 1.

The judge in Mr. Berg's original case ruled that Mr. Berg does not have standing to enforce the constitutional requirements on a presidential candidate. Mr. Berg appealed the ruling to the Supreme Court.

"I look forward to receiving defendant Obama's response to the writ and am hopeful the U. S. Supreme Court will review Berg v. Obama. I believe Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally-qualified natural-born citizen and is ineligible to assume the office of President of the United States."

"We are going to start organizing a 'Goal Line Stand' in the Electoral College to force Barack Obama to produce his original 1961 birth certificate for review by the American people," Mr. Martin said. "Republicans, conservatives and independents have a new rallying point. Don't let Obama pass through the Electoral College until he has produced his original birth certificate and ended the mystery shrouding his origins."

read more here -

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20193200&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »

Man Wants Truth About Obama, Files Petition

By John P. Connolly, The Bulletin
12/09/2008

A Pennsylvania man has filed a petition to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, seeking the court to make the Pennsylvania Secretary of the commonwealth demand proof from President-elect Barack Obama that he is qualified as a natural born citizen of the United States.

The petition, filed by James D. Schneller, seeks Mr. Obama's sworn statement, filed with his application for placement on the ballot, and an injunction preventing the certification of the vote and of the Pennsylvania electors ballot, by the secretary, including any certification to Pennsylvania's governor, and postponing of the scheduled meeting of the electors, which by law usually occurs on the third Monday of December.

Mr. Schneller says that if the candidate has not shown his eligibility under the Constitution, the electors should not have their votes certified, their votes should not be tallied in the traditional meeting before the governor, nor should the certified ballots be lodged with the president of the Senate, nor the joint session of Congress early in January.

"It is astounding that no official has demanded proof of this gentleman's eligibility under what is a most simple and basic requirement for the presidency," said Mr. Schneller. "A bare statement by the Hawaii Health Director that they have a valid birth certificate is completely insufficient, and the fact that Sen. Obama apparently has placed a doctored 'certificate of live birth' on the internet, and may have falsely sworn in his candidate affidavits in thirty or more states, should put every American on notice that the Presidency may be being sought invalidly."

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=20216623&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8

It would be a simple thing to show the original file.  I believe a copy of that is $10. 

What is the worst thing that could happen if the world saw the original Obama long form birth certificate?

Was Obama adopted?  Was Obama born in a foreign country?  Did the Obama's give up their American citizenship?  Did Obama attend school as a foreign student?  Did he travel with a foreign passport?

Is a birth certificate always proof of citizenship?  Is a drivers license proof of citizenship?  Is a utility bill proof of citizenship?  Is "vouching" proof of citizenship?  Residency?

I believe that the US has had sham elections for many years.  I think there needs to be a review of all registrations, maybe start over, and require government issued ID checks and perhaps some kind of signature at the polls.  Make it easier for officials to prove vote fraud and catch people who engage in those practices.  One person should equal one vote.  In the US, the motto seems to be "vote early and often".

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2008, 09:13:20 AM »

Why The Media Blackout On Obama’s Citizenship

By JR Dieckmann  Tuesday, December 9, 2008

...based upon many valid questions regarding his citizenship. Instead of simply answering these challenges with documented proof of his citizenship, he has chosen instead to conceal from public view, every single legal document he has, and spend a half million dollars in lawyer fees to fight the cases in hopes of getting them dismissed or delayed indefinitely. 

The documents he has had sealed that would answer this looming question are his original birth certificate, his passport, his college records from both Columbia and Harvard universities, his health records, and his original Selective Service registration - if it exists at all...Obama seems determined to hide his true identity. Some investigators are even questioning the identity of his paternal father, based on his stronger resemblance to Frank Marshal Davis and Malcolm X than to Barack Obama Sr.

What is the worst thing that could happen if Obama made his documents public?  He's already been elected right? 

...The Hawaiian “Certification Of Live Birth” is a document available to any child in Hawaii over one year of age, regardless of where the child was born. The Hawaiian “Certificate Of Live Birth” is a Hawaiian birth certificate showing that the child was born in Hawaii, and Obama doesn‘t seem to have one. At least, not one he is willing to show us.

Good points!

Any media outlet that covers this issue will likely be denied a seat in the White House press room as well as any other access to White House staff and the presumed president. They would also be concerned about their broadcast license being threatened by an Obama administration...

Obama...has campaigned on transparency and uniting the country - a statement many of us laughed at from the start. It’s time “...” showed some transparency of his own by disclosing his original birth certificate...

Set an example Mr. President-Elect.

On his To The Point News website, Jack Wheeler has divulged that he knows “the true story” about Obama’s birth situation, and it is “wild,”...

After Jerry Springer and others, how "wild" can it be? 

In 1959, Nikita Khrushchev said “We will bury you.” He also said “We will take you over from within.” Of course, he was talking about communism. Obama could very well be the final nail in America’s coffin as a student of Marxism and a usurper of the presidency of the Untied States of America. His citizenship status must be verified and this issue resolved without delay or America may be facing a revolt like never before seen in the history of the country.

Wow...that pesky communist thing rears it ugly head again...

read more here -

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/6830

I think the Obama Birth Conspiracy, irregardless of what one believes, falls into the category of "use your brain"...

Transparency?  Why won't these cases just go away?  Why doesn't Obama release these records?  Wouldn't it be easier for everyone?  Stop all this nonsense? 

Why keep adding fuel to the fire?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2008, 03:05:57 PM »

Electoral College should make sure its voting for citizens, lawmaker says

Published:Thursday, December 11, 2008

COLUMBUS — A state lawmaker is urging Electoral College members to confirm the president-elect’s citizenship before casting their ballots next week.

Rep. Diana Fessler, a Republican from west-central Ohio, offered a joint resolution Thursday, during the House’s nonvoting session, calling on electors “to exercise due diligence to ensure that the persons for whom they cast their ballots for president and vice president of the United States are citizens of the United States.”

The resolution, which won’t be acted on by the chamber prior to next week’s vote, also calls for electors to examine “birth certificates of those persons” and that copies of the resolution be distributed to the governors and Electoral College members in all 50 states.

Legal filings on the issue have been made, and the U.S. Supreme Court earlier this month quashed one related lawsuit.

One has to wonder how many lawsuits will reach the U.S. Supreme Court before they take a peak at the original file for Obama?  Th great Obama Birth Conspiracy continues...

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/dec/11/electoral-college-should-make-sure-its-voting-for/

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2008, 03:55:24 PM »

White House: Nation 'can't withstand' failure of automakers

By TODD SPANGLER • FREE PRESS WASHINGTON STAFF • December 11, 2008

“We believe that the economy is such — is in such a weakened state right now that adding another million jobs – another possible loss of 1 million jobs is just something our economy cannot sustain at the moment,” said Perino.

Can the nation afford $15 billion a month?  A quarter? 

Why is it so hard for those interested in the bailout money to formally reorganize through Chapter 11 as a condition for future success?

Maybe Chrysler should look to it's ownership group for financing first?  Ford just wants a line of credit...why not TARP funds for Ford only?

GM seems to be so far past recussitation, is there hope at ANY price to taxpayers?

Perino said that while some skeptics believe tough concessions must be forced on the automakers and their workers upfront, the auto czar whose position would be created by the legislation would have wide-ranging powers to bring all parties to the negotiating table and, in the end, put them in a place where they either had a plan for long-term viability or were headed toward an “orderly” bankruptcy proceeding.

Was anyone in Congress or the White House able to fix Fannie/Freddie before they became such a problem?   IIRC, there were many warnings, and smart people who predicted that they would fail and cost taxpayers trillions...

Maybe the government will be going door to door after January 21, 2008 and force money on every American?   Here--billions with no strings attached!!!   

I would love the government to offer me $14 billion with no strings attached. 

I would still love the government to offer me $14 billion with a few strings - lose a few pounds/shed some dead weight, change your diet for a healthy future, buy some new clothes, buy a new car, get some job training for the future...

Where is my $1 billion?  I'm cheap compared to GM/Chrysler/Ford.  Maybe I should apply for billions too?  Rebuild my aging vehicle from the ground up for a few billions of taxpayer money?

jmho

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post2

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

In my mind, when I read about people saved from disaster, they are usually very happy with whatever lifeline has come along.

"Thank you so much for thowing me that rope.  I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't happened along."

"Thank you so much for being a firefighter and going into that burning building for my family..."

"Thank you for throwing that financial lifeline.  It was just what we needed to help us through Chapter 11 and restructuring.  Thanks to your help, future generations will have the opportunity to drive an American made care, with cutting edge technology, and punch the timeclock in the factory that made them..."

or

"This the lifeline we want you to throw.  Not that one, this one.  We want this color, this quality, and no we will not allow ourselves to be rescued unless you meet our conditions.  We WILL threaten you will loss of our life.  It will be all YOUR fault if WE do not take the lifeline you offer us.  Your lifeline is not to our liking.  Try again.  We do not want just any lifeline FORCED on us.  It's YOUR fault if WE die because you threw a lifeline we did not approve of and refused to grab hold of." 

What is the worst thing that could happen if they didn't take hold of a lifeline with a few strings attached?  Maybe there is a better offer?  A bidding war somewhere? 

I think I could walk down Mainstreet in my town and others, and find a lot of people that would take the government bailout - the one being refused by Detroit.

Is my $1 billion dollar check in the mail yet?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2008, 03:42:48 PM »

Unless, of course, he has something to hide.

(snip)
I think it is nothing less than good citizenship to seek to verify that Obama is a "natural born citizen" since our elites, which include the major political parties and the MSM, failed to bring the matter to its extremely simple resolution long ago.

But while important, this isn't just a story about whether we as Americans are right or wrong to ask our president-elect the question about his original birth certificate. It is about whether our president-elect is right or wrong not to answer it.

Once again, Barack Obama is treated as though he were not even a part of this story. Those who seek to resolve the birth certificate controversy draw the fire, but not the man who causes it. Talk shows, court battles and blogs can air the issue, but it is only Obama who can put it to rest. And he can do it simply by authorizing the release of his original, "long form" birth certificate -- and quickly, preferably before the Electoral College meets to validate his election on Dec. 15, but certainly before his term of office begins on Jan. 20, 2009.

Unless, of course, he has something to hide.

http://www.galesburg.com/opinions/x1009169911/Where-were-you-born-Obama

Does the State of Hawaii have record of preparing the birth document promoted on the web?  I don't recall if anyone ever had record of making it up and mailing/distributing it.

I do recall that some officials indicated that the original exists.  "Exists" doesn't answer the many of the outstanding questions.

What is the worst thing that would happen if Obama made his long form/original birth certificate public?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 08:15:39 PM »

I saw this in the grocery story today -

PRESIDENT-elect Barack Obama is being rocked by a series of shocking new lawsuits charging his election was illegal! GLOBE's special report reveals why some national leaders believe his Hawaiian birth certificate was forged - and that America's next commander-in-chief was born in Kenya, which could doom his presidency. It's must reading.

http://www.globemagazine.com/story/277

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

~ Obama Newspaper Clipping - Debunked ~

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
Investigator casts doubt on Obama's birth residence
Neighbor believes family didn't live at address in newspaper announcement

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 16, 2008
10:09 pm Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2008 WorldNetDaily

In Hawaii, WND was able to locate at the Honolulu public library microfilm of a notice placed in the Sunday Advertiser Aug. 13, 1961. The announcement in the "Births, Marriages, Death" section read: "Mr. and Mrs. Barack H. Obama, 6085 Kalanianaole Hwy., son, Aug. 4."

Arakaki told Baro's investigators she had no recollection of Obama being born or of the family living next door having a black child born to a white mother.

Baro sent a team of investigators to Honolulu to explore records regarding current residents of Kalanianaole Highway and to track down residents back to 1961.

Baro's investigators were unable to locate any current or past resident of Kalanianaole Highway who could recall Obama or his family living at the address listed in the Sunday Advertiser announcement.

According to Baro's affidavit, Beatrice Arakaki affirmed she was a neighbor of the address listed. She has lived at her current residence of 6075 Kalanianaole Highway from before 1961 to the present.

Moreover, Arakaki said she believed that when Obama lived with the Dunhams, his grandparents, the family address was in Waikiki, not on Kalanianaole Highway.

Baro was able to determine the previous owners of the residence at 6085 Kalanianaole Highway – the alleged address of Obama's parents when he was born – were Orland S. and Thelma S. (Young) Lefforge, both of whom are deceased.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83851

Another thing to make you go hmmm...

jmho

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/23/obama-sworn-using-lincoln-bible/ 
The similarities between President-elect Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln will be on full display on Inauguration Day when Obama takes the oath of office using the same Bible used to swear in Lincoln.

Obama will be the first president sworn in using the Lincoln Bible since its initial use in 1861. The Bible is part of the collections of the Library of Congress.

"President-elect Obama is deeply honored that the Library of Congress has made the Lincoln Bible available for use during his swearing-in," Presidential Inaugural Committee Executive Director Emmett Beliveau said in a written statement.

blargh!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2008, 09:49:02 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2008/12/23/obama-sworn-using-lincoln-bible/ 
The similarities between President-elect Barack Obama and Abraham Lincoln will be on full display on Inauguration Day when Obama takes the oath of office using the same Bible used to swear in Lincoln.

Obama will be the first president sworn in using the Lincoln Bible since its initial use in 1861. The Bible is part of the collections of the Library of Congress.

"President-elect Obama is deeply honored that the Library of Congress has made the Lincoln Bible available for use during his swearing-in," Presidential Inaugural Committee Executive Director Emmett Beliveau said in a written statement.

blargh!

Obama - why would he use a Bible at all?  Does Obama cling to any religion?  Where has he spent the past twenty year of his life?

Obama - The Man Who Never Was?

I have been amazed at how the Obama Team has 'vetted' various individuals - requiring campaign donar lists and failing to respect the privacy of those individuals that donated.  Who knows how those names will be used?  It seems like something out of the Anita MonCrief / ACORN expose.   "Pay for Play" Chicago style in the new administration?

Where are the client lists of attorney Obama?  Mrs. Michelle Obama?  What community organization did he organize for?  If not for an organizaiton, than just what did Obama organize?  What are his accomplishments while in the Senate? 

Was he one of the leading reformers for CRA?  Fannie/Freddie?  What did he do to prevent the financial collapse of a nation?  If the finances are in ruin, why would he continue to lead the spending spree?  Other nations save, and the leadership of the US continues to spend at an alarming rate.

What happend to that long form birth cerificate?  For $10 Obama could have put all these rumors, speculation, court costs behind him and the nation.  Maybe he doesn't have $10?  Maybe someone needs to open their wallet and help him out?  First president of the nation so poor they couldn't provide a document that helps establish citizenship?

School records?  Passport records?  College admission records?  Campaign donation lists?  Who are the paid Obama special interests?  I think many people would like to know.

The Man Who Never Was = Barack H. Obama.

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2008, 12:40:21 PM »

The saga of "the man who never was" continues -

Has our mightiest governing document been rendered worthless?
 By Jerry McConnell  Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our Constitution has been weakened probably for the first time ever in its glorious 221 years of existence.  I say weakened because when one person can just refuse to provide proof that he or she is qualified to meet a requirement of that august document and flat out get away with it, not only the moral fibers but the heart and soul of its contents are damaged and weakened.  How now can anyone ever be sure that any other part of our lifeblood of administrative embodiment can not be also so denigrated and ignored?

Voter and registration fraud, sham elections...

Utility bills are not proof of citizenship, birth certificates are not proof of citizenship, no one checking for ID at the polling places.

Court challenges to Mr. Obama’s decision not to provide his original birth certificate as proof the Constitutional requirement for a candidate for the Office of the Presidency of the United States to be a natural born citizen have failed, with no further explanation or any recommended course of action.  In other words, there is no way to enforce the requirements of the Constitution.  God help this country when its strongest governing document is rendered helpless.  What other mischief might another clever legal deviant thrust on our people now that the precedent for refusal to divulge has been established and accepted by our highest court?

Is there another Ronald Reagan or Teddy Roosevelt out there?  If so, please step forward and soon.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/7187

For $10 dollars American, Obama could have stopped all this nonsense...

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2009, 12:33:07 PM »

Where do they find these people?

Retired USAF colonel files action against Barry Soetoro

By Linda Bentley | December 31, 2008

Oath of Enlistment is to support and defend the Constitution of the United States
WASHINGTON, D.C. – On Tuesday, Attorney Philip Berg filed a Complaint for Interpleader and Declaratory and Injunctive Relief in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on behalf of Gregory S. Hollister, Colonel, USAF, Retired, against Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Hussein Obama and Joseph Biden, Jr.

In his memoir, “Dreams from my Father,” Soetoro is silent about his birthplace, although he speaks in detail about his life in Indonesia.

Under Indonesian adoption law, once an Indonesian citizen adopts a child, as it appears Lolo Soetoro had done when married to Stanley Ann Dunham, Soetoro/Obama’s mother, the adoption severs the child’s relationship to the birth parents and the adopted child is given the same status as a natural child and the child takes the name of his step-father, in this case, Soetoro.

This is also confirmed in Dunham and Soetoro’s divorce documents, which indicate they had two children in 1980, one under the age of 18, Maya Soetoro, Soetoro/Obama’s half sister, and one above 18 but still dependant on the parties for education.

What of Obama's sister?  Did she apply for naturalization after returning to the US?  What kind of passport did she travel under? 

According to Hollister, if Soetoro returned to Hawaii in 1971, without going through U.S. Immigration, today he would be an “illegal alien” and “obviously not able to serve as President.”

Hollister, who believes Soetoro re-entered the United States at age ten by showing a copy of his Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth or his Indonesian Passport, claims Soetoro’s near four-year term as a U.S. Senator from Illinois would also be illegal.

Did Obama at some point renounce his citizenship?  Maybe sign statements for college admission or financial aid programs for foreign students?  Certify/acknowledge/represent or in some other way identify as a person not holding US citizenship?   Maybe it was the cool thing to do at that time?  Foreign citizenship, not US citizenship?

What nation did Obama consider himself to be part of when he applied for college?  Citizen of?  Law school?

Another entry on Dec. 23 states Berg’s application for injunction has been “referred to the court.”

Berg, who says he’s unsure what that entry means, as it is the first time such an entry has appeared on docketed cases involving Obama’s eligibility, stated, “This is the biggest hoax ever put before this country in 230 years.”

More at this site-
http://www.sonorannews.com/archives/2008/081231/FrntPgEnlistment.html

For $10 Obama could end the speculation.  I don't know why anyone would continue.  If Berg is misdirection in the Obama Birth Conspiracy, why?  Why is he providing misdirection?

Is the $10 misdirection from another issue in Obama's past?  If so, what?

jmho

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2009, 01:03:36 PM »

Sounds like he is the one who is set to "divide destroy" U.S.
Bush nicely set the stage for him to do so..
jmho
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2009, 01:18:53 PM »

Somehow, I imagine Obama has some kind of claim to US citizenship.  Not sure what that is, the original birth certificate isn't available for public inspection, so the mystery of his birth remains.

Does the real mystery reside in his high school, college, and law school admission papers?  Financial aid requests?  Passport and entry/exit records?

Even if the $10 was paid, and the birth certificate revealed with all its shocking revelation and truth, would America move on?   Would they forget?

Or would the school and passport records be next?  Are those records of greater interest?

AOL: Growing majority worried over eligibility
Even half in Illinois say issue should be reviewed, resolved

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: December 31, 2008
8:20 pm Eastern

By Bob Unruh
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

An unscientific poll by America Online suggests more and more people are having second thoughts about Barack Obama's eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=84990

Note - the poll changes.

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2009, 01:30:42 PM »

Sounds like he is the one who is set to "divide destroy" U.S.
Bush nicely set the stage for him to do so..
jmho

I'm not sure it was Bush.  I think there is a chance that future historians will regard Bush as a figure trying to save the US from destruction. 

An email address is not proof of citizenship.  An email address is not a human being. 

It is disturbing to me that any political party equates emails to public opinion.  One person could spam with hundreds and thousands of email addrresses.  They don't have to be a citizen. 

Media reports that the Obama network remains "engaged" post election are very disturbing and reasons for concern. 

Public policy decided by email?  Healthcare in the hands of email spammers?

Future vote by email?  Eliminate the paper ballot and vote of citizens?

What happened to one person/one vote?  Verifying citizenship?

Honest elections?  All that seems to be left are old rallying cries that drive the nation deeper into debt and destruction.  "No housing for the poor" helped to kill any efforts for the reform of Fannie/Freddie and other financial ponzi schemes from Wall Street. 

"Keeping minorities and the poor from voting" seem to be another rallying cry.  Why not have honest elections as the goal?  Voting by citizens with strict standards?  Who can exist today without a birth certificate or drivers license? 

India has been working towards national identity cards.  They're starting with lesser documentation and are almost done.  The population is far greater.  Why isn't the US making some kind of effort?  Recognize the problem?

jmh

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.