April 28, 2024, 07:37:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252265 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2008, 02:39:09 PM »

FYI - looks like BFN is down.  Debbie posted at the backup forum she has notified Ian:

http://bfnbackup.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=4443#4443

is she from dallas texas klaas ?

I have no idea where "she" is. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2008, 02:40:52 PM »

Why haven't we heard anymore about the crab cage ?  It just went "poof"...into the ether..It certainly appeared to be a skull to me.

What happened when everything just stopped?  What purpose would the FBI have for not telling anyone, maybe even the family, about the contents and the details of that cage? If Natalee was in there it would have been made known already...so if she is not in there what was? What would be the benefit of allowing this much time to pass without saying anything about the contents?  Would our own FBI deliberately withhold information that could solve this case? Who said it was a human skull?  Tim only got a glimpse and later said he realized it was not a skull or was it?  Even the good guys tell a little details while denying everything.

I am really beginning to sound like Shango...I need a vacation.

Perhaps the FBI isn't helping because the people involved with Natalee's disappearance are also people involved in DEA investigations.  The DEA investigations have a priority over Natalee.  Even Urine was on their watch list.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2008, 02:41:17 PM »

FYI - looks like BFN is down.  Debbie posted at the backup forum she has notified Ian:

ok i see that the server is  in texas and have also the ip adresss now 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2008, 02:42:17 PM »

Debbie does Dallas?   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »

so IF the site is hacked  they can find  him soon

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2008, 02:43:59 PM »

so IF the site is hacked  they can find  him soon

and i have the Postal Code also 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2008, 02:47:38 PM »

Another question.......why did Private Eye bring up the denim and Kyle ask him to contact him and not discuss on the forum?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg367178;topicseen#msg367178

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2008, 02:47:44 PM »

she is debbie 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2008, 02:52:11 PM »

What do we know?  What do we REALLY know?  I don't necessarily mean things that we can prove beyond reasonable doubt...I mean what do we know and can make an educated deduction that is most likely to be true????

Make a list...then put it in order and fit the pieces together.

Actually, I am hoping your guys can make the pieces fit....I know no more than the rest of you...probably less.  I just keep asking these same questions.  Questions that need answering. 
Lala,  I am sure that you have already done that exercise.
Tell us what you found.
For the life of me I do not understand all of the clues
that lead to confusion,
I would like nothing more than to see this mess solved.
I hate them all!

OK Lala's, scribble all over me if I get it wrong.

TES found the fish trap/drug post office.  Tim said it looked like a skull and we saw the photographs.  ALE must have claimed that it was drug evidence, so they came in and confiscated the contents - maybe some drug packages, but also the skull.  They gave the FBI some unrelated fabric to test at Quantico and everything else disapppeared, including the skull and a possibe shoe.  They covered it up even though we all saw the evidence.  There was something belonging to Natalee and/or Urine in that fish trap.

A witness came forward with information about the pond.  TES scanned the pond and Kyle told us they identified things.  The pond was drained at night.  ALE covered it up even though TES had seen something.  Evidence from Natalee and/or Urine was in the pond.

Evidence from Natalee and/or Urine was found in the pond and in the fish trap.

Who told us there was anything found in the pond?

I think I see where you are coming from.  We have only heard that TES saw things and that ALE found things.  Connect this with Kermit's statement yeasterday and the Manserat Pond was a diversion to distract attention from the fish cage.  ALE set it up.  The witness and the pond story did emerge around the same as the contents of the trap.  This is what Kermit was saying. This has implications .......

Hmmmmm

Where are you Mum?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2008, 02:54:57 PM »

Why haven't we heard anymore about the crab cage ?  It just went "poof"...into the ether..It certainly appeared to be a skull to me.

What happened when everything just stopped?  What purpose would the FBI have for not telling anyone, maybe even the family, about the contents and the details of that cage? If Natalee was in there it would have been made known already...so if she is not in there what was? What would be the benefit of allowing this much time to pass without saying anything about the contents?  Would our own FBI deliberately withhold information that could solve this case? Who said it was a human skull?  Tim only got a glimpse and later said he realized it was not a skull or was it?  Even the good guys tell a little details while denying everything.

Perhaps the FBI isn't helping because the people involved with Natalee's disappearance are also people involved in DEA investigations.  The DEA investigations have a priority over Natalee.  Even Urine was on their watch list.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in this case unless Aruba invites them to be involved.
Their hands are tied.
However, I think they have continued to investigate.  We get a clue about that involvement every now and then.  We know that they stay in touch with
Dave and probably Beth. They were in touch with Persistence.  Sometimes I
think they drop us a clue or two.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2008, 03:01:02 PM »

Another question.......why did Private Eye bring up the denim and Kyle ask him to contact him and not discuss on the forum?

Yes, why?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: November 15, 2008, 03:02:14 PM »

The FBI has no jurisdiction in this case unless Aruba invites them to be involved.
Their hands are tied.
However, I think they have continued to investigate.  We get a clue about that involvement every now and then.  We know that they stay in touch with

How do we know for sure the FBI is telling the family anything?  What clues are you talking about?  Show me. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: November 15, 2008, 03:03:33 PM »

Actually, one person did tell us there was something found in the pond?  Why and how did this person know this if the pond was drained without anyone knowing about it? 

Hint...it was not Caps. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: November 15, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »

Yes, why?

Wish I had the answer, but even Caps has said something about being quiet...I forget, right now, the phrase he used.  Was just going to see if I could find it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 15, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »

Lala's - have we had a plant in our midst?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: November 15, 2008, 03:06:24 PM »

Their hands are tied. They were involved while the Persistence was looking, what changed?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 15, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »

Actually, one person did tell us there was something found in the pond?  Why and how did this person know this if the pond was drained without anyone knowing about it? 

Hint...it was not Caps. 

Kyle said that he recommended draining the pond because of things that he saw on the rasar scan.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: November 15, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »

Lala's - have we had a plant in our midst?

No, I don't think so.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 15, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »

Their hands are tied.

How do we know for sure the FBI is telling the family anything?  What clues are you talking about?  Show me. 

Well, right off the top of my head....they sent the pictures of the inside of
the trap to Dave.  We would have never seen them if Robin hadn't posted
them.  I will have to study about others.  I remember Dave saying a while
before the Persistence search that the FBI had contacted him about something,
but I can't remember what right now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: November 15, 2008, 03:08:44 PM »

Hint...it was not Caps. 

Kyle said that he recommended draining the pond because of things that he saw on the rasar scan.

And yet they refused to drain it until the government went on strike and used that as an excuse they couldn't get to it until the strike was over.  When the strike was over...voila'  the pond is dry and nothing is there...not even the things Kyle claims to have seen that needed checking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.