April 27, 2024, 05:56:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252233 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2008, 05:00:39 PM »

I never found anything to suggest Aruba sends there garbage by container to S.A.

The Aruba landfill Dave was in is owned by and run by the Aruban government and was overgrown with Garbage, they were digging holes 10 feet deep to get to the envelopes and such that indicated 5-30-05 was dumped there.
There was discussion of a garbage barge that dumped in the deep ocean.. Which would be a violation of international law at this point. I have not seen evidence of such a barge.
The landfill could have been the dumping location of the body as we did have a Colombian witness that had seen a body go into a trash bag and put into a truck and then we had another witness who had seen a body go into the landfill. Both witnesses were discounted..
Dave was kicked out of the landfill even as Dogs hit on a location, after digging for a long time. Next day those holes were refilled. All indicating that the garbage is NOT shipped out.
There is now a company in Aruba that is separating landfill materials by contract and creating "fluff" out of the final material and all the rest of the items salvaged are being shipped off as recycle material and that material may be headed off to S.A., I do not know.

If Natalee was placed in the landfill by whomever... Her body could have been taken back out and put into a steel or plastic container which are used to store toxic waste at the landfill and That container could have been shipped out on a pallet with other containers on a ship and disposed of in a place designed for the disposal of toxic waste.
 That could have been Nicaragua as we did have a witness there and Tim Miller did go meet this fellow who promised to bring evidence of Natalee disposed of there and he somehow disappeared.. Never to return.
 Leading me to consider that Nicaragua could be a possible dumping spot for containers of toxic waste.. Nicaragua is run by "Ortega" who is a puppet buy for Hugo Chavez. Ortega could care less about Nicaragua ..He does care about Money.

Haven't finshed reading your post...But I have...just a few days ago...a pdf from 1999...When I feel like it I will start up my DDs computer that I found it on while this was in the shop...better still go look yourself...I am not that clever and I found it!

Why the heck would I make that up!!!!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 15, 2008, 05:05:02 PM »

Didin't Simion say her decapitated body, her head, will wash up on shore????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 15, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »

I never found anything to suggest Aruba sends there garbage by container to S.A.

The Aruba landfill Dave was in is owned by and run by the Aruban government and was overgrown with Garbage, they were digging holes 10 feet deep to get to the envelopes and such that indicated 5-30-05 was dumped there.
There was discussion of a garbage barge that dumped in the deep ocean.. Which would be a violation of international law at this point. I have not seen evidence of such a barge.
The landfill could have been the dumping location of the body as we did have a Colombian witness that had seen a body go into a trash bag and put into a truck and then we had another witness who had seen a body go into the landfill. Both witnesses were discounted..
Dave was kicked out of the landfill even as Dogs hit on a location, after digging for a long time. Next day those holes were refilled. All indicating that the garbage is NOT shipped out.
There is now a company in Aruba that is separating landfill materials by contract and creating "fluff" out of the final material and all the rest of the items salvaged are being shipped off as recycle material and that material may be headed off to S.A., I do not know.

If Natalee was placed in the landfill by whomever... Her body could have been taken back out and put into a steel or plastic container which are used to store toxic waste at the landfill and That container could have been shipped out on a pallet with other containers on a ship and disposed of in a place designed for the disposal of toxic waste.
 That could have been Nicaragua as we did have a witness there and Tim Miller did go meet this fellow who promised to bring evidence of Natalee disposed of there and he somehow disappeared.. Never to return.
 Leading me to consider that Nicaragua could be a possible dumping spot for containers of toxic waste.. Nicaragua is run by "Ortega" who is a puppet buy for Hugo Chavez. Ortega could care less about Nicaragua ..He does care about Money.

Hi Edward, where do you live????

Ho A1...Just an educaed guess...US...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: November 15, 2008, 05:07:05 PM »

Your conclusions are no less as conflicting as any of ours.  Everything we think we know about this case is not necessarily true.  I have found out lately that there are things we thought all this time were true that are not.   Thus my post about putting the pieces together that actually fit.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: November 15, 2008, 05:08:13 PM »

Wreck, can I email you now???

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: November 15, 2008, 05:08:37 PM »

I am not a new poster.
I have been here since day one.
I left for awhile and Red or somebody reinstated my user name. I spend most of my time at BFN
I am not antagonistic.. I am tired. There is a difference..  I think many of us are.
I still would like to see the case solved.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 15, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »

Hi Edward, where do you live????

Ho A1...Just an educaed guess...US...

Oops...A1...Hi...sorry...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 15, 2008, 05:15:04 PM »

I am not a new poster.
I left for awhile and Red or somebody reinstated my user name. I spend most of my time at BFN
I am not antagonistic.. I am tired. There is a difference..  I think many of us are.

Edward, if you are tired of a particular discussion please skip over it.  People have many thoughts as to what happened and what they believe happened given the evidence that have looked at or researched.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 15, 2008, 05:17:45 PM »

I am not a new poster.

Yes I saw you post the same thing in Clinton's thread.  What name did you post under before? Thanks!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: November 15, 2008, 05:18:17 PM »

I live in The Monterey Bay Area of California.

I specialize in South American politics.

I own property in Paraguay and have friends in South America who keep me informed of currant events.

I respect everyone's opinion ... I had communications inside of Venezuela when this all began.

Hugo Chavez shut down communications on the Internet for average people not long after Natalee went missing.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: November 15, 2008, 05:19:26 PM »

I am not a new poster.

Hi Edward,

After 3 1/2 years, almost everything is redundant.  Almost everything we have from the early days and from Aruba is disinformation.  We have some wonderful folks from around the world who continue to come here and try make sense from the rubble. 

I believe that by coming here and continuing to focus on justice for Natalee, one day it will come.

I'm tired too, but we all just keep coming back, don't we?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 15, 2008, 05:19:29 PM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #754 5/28 -
« Reply #927 on: June 01, 2008, 12:15:51 AM » 

Well then,we have pictures of a drained pond with a area where the top layer of dirt was removed but yet nothing in any of the papers and denial from the OM that it was ever searched. We all saw what OE and Caps told us! Something really stinks here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2867.920

OCEAN EXPLORATION - MONSERAT POND SEARCH

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #559 on: May 14, 2008, 05:26:56 PM »

Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

All the best

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381276#msg381276

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

The tiny pond is about 0.15-0.2 west of the intersection of Rt. 3 and Rt. 2.  It's on the north side of Rt. 3 next to the soccer field.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381325#msg381325

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2008, 11:33:33 PM »

Yes, it is certainly the same pond that we searched in February.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2844.msg381855#msg381855

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #144 on: Today at 12:59:01 PM »

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.

- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received.

- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search.

- My analysis of the sonar was used to

1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry.

2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.

- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.

- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: November 15, 2008, 05:19:52 PM »

It was Edward before.. lol
I would not repost unless I kept my name.. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: November 15, 2008, 05:20:20 PM »

I live in The Monterey Bay Area of California.

I specialize in South American politics.

I own property in Paraguay and have friends in South America who keep me informed of currant events.

I respect everyone's opinion ... I had communications inside of Venezuela when this all began.

Hugo Chavez shut down communications on the Internet for average people not long after Natalee went missing.

Let me hear your theory. Thanks.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: November 15, 2008, 05:21:33 PM »

It was Edward before.. lol
I would not repost unless I kept my name.. 
Well hi, and welcome!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #235 on: November 15, 2008, 05:23:04 PM »

Lala's - did Jossy hire EcoTech?

I have no idea.  I thought John Silvetti was going to do the draining...so maybe it's true that he and John hired them.  So where is the stuff drained from the pond and why did no one know about it when it happened?  Even Julia found it already drained. 

It was done at night...the lights for the soccer field were on, remember.

The stuff was shipped to SA in a container, or most of it was?

Who told us it was shipped to SA? 

I did...that is where  they ship trash in containers to.  I found it in an article about EcoTech

So you are assuming that if Echo tech drained the pond the contents were placed in shipping containers and sent to SA? 

Yes...EcoTech is a Waste Management company...TM is the one that posted she thought they drained the pond looking for Jose Tromp.
That is why I started looking at them...How many times have you asked "Who drained the pond?"

That's not what I said, I don't know who drained the pond.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #236 on: November 15, 2008, 05:26:42 PM »

here is guido  in den hague 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 15, 2008, 05:29:04 PM »

I am not a new poster.

Hi Edward,

After 3 1/2 years, almost everything is redundant.  Almost everything we have from the early days and from Aruba is disinformation.  We have some wonderful folks from around the world who continue to come here and try make sense from the rubble. 

I believe that by coming here and continuing to focus on justice for Natalee, one day it will come.

I'm tired too, but we all just keep coming back, don't we?

Nicely said Helen.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #238 on: November 15, 2008, 05:29:12 PM »

http://www.arubachamber.com/newsletters/mayjun00.pdf

It appears EcoTech ships some of its recycled materials to SA.

Article about EcoTech  (con't. from pg. 9)

pg. 13

With some hotels, supermarkets, schools, government offices, etc. it has already begun to implement a ‘source separation system’. This system utilizes containers designated to separate cartons, paper andaluminum cans.  We have special containers for cartons and for hi-gradepaper we use a plastic-‘toter’ cart for separation. Lately balers (special compactor for carton) were introduced at different locations. These balers are for densifying the cartons into a bale for the mills (bale weight is approximately 1.000 lb). The baler compacts the material so that they can fit into the seatainer that will ship them to their
proper destinations.

This method of condensing also proves to be cost-effective by reducing shipping charges.
The above3 items are collected and brought to our MRF.  These recyclable materials are processed into a form that is acceptable to end-users(mills.)  The paper and carton are exported to Venezuela and Colombia, and the aluminum to the United States.

Major benefits of this processing are diversion of valuable resources from the dump;
reduced trips to the dump;

volume reduction increases space utilization and efficiency;

improved housekeeping, sanitation;

positive image as an environmentally aware waste generator contributing to the ‘Greening of Aruba’.

These are just a few steps in the right direction, and ways of handling organic materials and compost systems are just a couple of the waste alternatives that EcoTech Aruba is
hoping to develop and offer the island in the near future.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 15, 2008, 05:31:56 PM »

Magnolia, I was just going to post that for you guys ,Thanks

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.