April 28, 2024, 10:29:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252273 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2008, 05:51:43 PM »

I made a post that IIRC they were allowed to search for Tromp there.

So do you know if they did or not...Thanks

I don't know for sure if they did or not.  I had more than one source of this information, the one that I could have shared here; I can't locate at this moment not even positive I saved it.  Both were from the time right before TES went to search for Tromp and the pond had already been drained.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #261 on: November 15, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »

SS, I'll look for both of them for you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: November 15, 2008, 05:53:01 PM »

Mum - thanks for Caps' post. 

I laughed so hard because of you.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 15, 2008, 05:56:36 PM »

Posted by Kermit:

Perhaps the new pond witness was to get the focus off of the cage?

When did Caps present the pond witness?
When did Kyle tell you the cage was found?
Who is who? Remember the initials - it was a clue of who was involved to lead the monkeys away from bananas.

Why is there one tennis shoe inside THIS cage?
Why is there a skull inside THIS cage?
Why was all the focus changed to a pond that is dried up eh?
Monkey's can figure it out the cover-up.

"ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS" - kermit
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #264 on: November 15, 2008, 05:58:06 PM »

San beat me with Kermit's post....I saw her over there, but copied it just in case.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 15, 2008, 05:58:56 PM »

San beat me with Kermit's post....I saw her over there, but copied it just in case.

Sorry 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 15, 2008, 06:00:41 PM »

Kyle posted that they used the polis and fire department to drain the
pond...so it seems that some office of goverment did the search.
Maybe ALE?

I don't know for sure if they did or not.  I had more than one source of this information, the one that I could have shared here; I can't locate at this moment not even positive I saved it.  Both were from the time right before TES went to search for Tromp and the pond had already been drained.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: November 15, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

Thanks Mods.  The posts by Kermit and Caps initiated a lot of discussion.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 15, 2008, 06:02:37 PM »

Thanks TM...I thought it strange that a Waste Mangement Co would be draining a pond.

Going to check out all the pond timelines later.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 15, 2008, 06:04:13 PM »

Why haven't we heard anymore about the crab cage ?  It just went "poof"...into the ether..It certainly appeared to be a skull to me.

What happened when everything just stopped?  What purpose would the FBI have for not telling anyone, maybe even the family, about the contents and the details of that cage? If Natalee was in there it would have been made known already...so if she is not in there what was? What would be the benefit of allowing this much time to pass without saying anything about the contents?  Would our own FBI deliberately withhold information that could solve this case? Who said it was a human skull?  Tim only got a glimpse and later said he realized it was not a skull or was it?  Even the good guys tell a little details while denying everything.

I am really beginning to sound like Shango...I need a vacation.

Perhaps the FBI isn't helping because the people involved with Natalee's disappearance are also people involved in DEA investigations.  The DEA investigations have a priority over Natalee.  Even Urine was on their watch list.

That's a good point.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »

Mum - thanks for Caps' post. 

I laughed so hard because of you.

I hope A1  is!  I thought I left the typos on the other computer...no such luck!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »

Wreck, can I email you now???
#788???
Yes.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2008, 06:05:47 PM »

I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE FISH CAGE HELD REMAINS.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2008, 06:06:45 PM »

I am still curious what initials Kermit was talking about.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2008, 06:07:01 PM »

Hi to all Monkey Friends,

I am not MIA but in a Mission, a Lot of loose ends has been tied now and ends that were false has been cleared,

1. Cover for Daddy. He is now blackmailing Daddy for Money. Daddy is in a locked checkmate.

On the Night in Question, after all was over,

2. Their decision after no solution was found on how to get rid of the body, Joran begin to cut it in peaces,

part of the body was trown near the shark area.

3. The rest was burried in several location.

4. the pond is also a burial place and the part of the body is in the pond with the sneaker......

on the Gielen movie, it is being reviewed by people that where there on the day of her Arrival.. This is to compare timeline...There is a key person that can veryfied the timeline....he was there on site...from the getgo.

Almost done with the puzzel...

remember, keep up the research work and never give up.

CAPS

3. several location on the Island

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2008, 06:08:03 PM »

Why haven't we heard anymore about the crab cage ?  It just went "poof"...into the ether..It certainly appeared to be a skull to me.

What happened when everything just stopped?  What purpose would the FBI have for not telling anyone, maybe even the family, about the contents and the details of that cage? If Natalee was in there it would have been made known already...so if she is not in there what was? What would be the benefit of allowing this much time to pass without saying anything about the contents?  Would our own FBI deliberately withhold information that could solve this case? Who said it was a human skull?  Tim only got a glimpse and later said he realized it was not a skull or was it?  Even the good guys tell a little details while denying everything.

Perhaps the FBI isn't helping because the people involved with Natalee's disappearance are also people involved in DEA investigations.  The DEA investigations have a priority over Natalee.  Even Urine was on their watch list.

The FBI has no jurisdiction in this case unless Aruba invites them to be involved.
Their hands are tied.
However, I think they have continued to investigate.  We get a clue about that involvement every now and then.  We know that they stay in touch with
Dave and probably Beth. They were in touch with Persistence.  Sometimes I
think they drop us a clue or two.

I don't think the FBI is giving up!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2008, 06:08:41 PM »

I HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THE FISH CAGE HELD REMAINS.
(no intent to convey any reference to A-1) 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2008, 06:11:01 PM »

I am still curious what initials Kermit was talking about.
I didn't see anything about that,  please tell.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »

That's a good point.

The bigger picture.

Both Joran and Paulus mention an FBI guy being there, yet the Family say DEA Williams. I can't find Eric Williams tied to any of the neighboring Consuls, but did find another Williams tied to Barbados in the 2005 listings.

I think there may have been a FBI or retired FBI there at the time. Why else would Paulus and Joran throw that out there?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: November 15, 2008, 06:12:58 PM »

The Manserat Pond
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.