April 27, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252218 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2008, 10:05:58 AM »

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/joran-van-der-sloot-man-without-country-part-ii

Joran Van der Sloot--A Man Without a Country Part II
by Michelle Says So | November 14, 2008 at 02:12 pm | 113 views | add comment | 0 recommendations

by Michelle Says So

by Michelle Says So
 slideshow view all 4

Click HERE for original story-- Joran Van der Sloot--A Man Without a Country"

Three strikes, you're out, Joran.

After to secretly confessing that he was complicit in the demise of Natalee Holloway, he is considered "persona non grata" in Aruba; there is a bounty on his head in the Netherlands, and now he has infested Thailand.

Peter de Vries, Dutch Crime Reporter

Don't ever throw wine in a man's face and think you'll get away with it. 

Yes, that is what Van der Sloot did to Dutch crime reporter, Peter de Vries.  A year ago after being interviewed by de Vries on Dutch television, Joran realized he was being set up right before the world wide revealing videos of him confessing to Natalee Holloway's death under secret cameras.

Full glass of wine in the face of a professional reporter.  De Vries must have been thinking, "This boy needs a lesson." He's been on Joran's trail ever since.

It was reported last week that de Vries again secretly recorded Joran in Bangkok engaging Thai women for sex trade to the Netherlands.  He discussed how they would get identification and work permits.  He told them they'd have to "...shake your ass."  "You dance 10 hours a day".   

In an interview with Telegraaf de Vries stated, "The pictures show how little respect this 21-year-old has for the lives of others. The fact that he goes into the trafficking of women after the disappearance of Natalee is typical of him… Making preparations for people smuggling is a crime. It could land him into big problems in Thailand."

Before de Vries aired his latest bombshell last Sunday night on Dutch TV, Joran allegedly contacted de Vries and said "they were all lies", and threatened him.  He said he would "teach him a lesson....at no cost." 

One day in Bangkok, the next on the run somewhere along the Thailand island borders. 

According to Nancy Grace, Joran was found on the Thai coastal city of Ko Samui and arrested late this week.  Currently, there have been no further reports released that have resulted in Van der Sloot's arrest. 

Unfortunately, there may be some loopholes for Van der Sloot. 

Interpol has not been hard on Thailand in regards the problem of human trafficking,  forced prostitution and child exploitation.  As a result, the Thai government is not hard on sex trafficking.  It has been noted that some of government officials "dabble" into it once in awhile.  It is a billion dollar industry...it counts for more revenue than the distribution of drugs. 

There are reports of local government officials who are complicit in trafficking. (2006 US Department of State Human Rights Report.) Since the September 2006 military coup, Thai government efforts to combat trafficking remain uncertain.

The Thai Government was placed in Tier 2 in the 2007 U.S. Department of State’s Trafficking in Persons Report for not fully complying with the Trafficking Victims Protection Act’s minimum standards for the elimination of trafficking but making significant efforts to do so.

http://www.humantrafficking.org/countries/thailand

Officers in charge of enforcing the law, particularly immigration police do not take the matter seriously, or fail to take immediate action against violators. (Senator Keerana Sumawon, Sirinya Wattanasukchai, "Flesh trade shrugs off new risks," The Nation, 1 May 1997)

Women from Thailand are trafficked particularly to the Netherlands... ("Trafficking of Women to the European Union: Characteristics, Trends and Policy Issues," European Conference on Trafficking in Women, (June 1996), IOM, 7 May 1996) and (CATW - Asia Pacific, Trafficking in Women and Prostitution in the Asia Pacific)

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/thailand.htm

Since Joran did not seem to be "coercing" or forcing these young women to come with him, it's possible he could get away with another heinous crime.

He learned from someone to use the right words, talk the smart game--make it so they were coming "willingly".  That itself may get him out of this mess.

Hopefully the Thai government will use some sense and see that this scum is arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of Thai law.

If we can get a "round two" with OJ and seeing him  go to prison for a different crime, I see it fitting for Joran as well.

Karma can be a real bitch.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com

Joran's Latest Secretly Recorded Tapes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCN9296ImkY

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2008, 10:11:45 AM »

Map showing location of McDonalds and distances.

I think this is Shizaru's site?  Go to Maps...Joran's walk home...Thanks!

http://www.hollowaycase.com/

Mum, I remember reading that the McDonald's near the hotels has closed
and they have built another one in a differend location.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008, 10:13:48 AM »

11/15/08 Awe Mainta Page 2

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008, 10:17:36 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

CAPS - Good to see you.  Joran squeezing his Dad for cash sounds about right, although I think they are mutually dependent on each other for silence.

MUM - thanks for the pointers to those maps.  I have seen them, but needed to pointed back.  They are great.

JOHAN - Your alternative theory about why Joran may have been in the pond, washing off blood, is something I had not considered.  Guess I didn't want to.

I know we are all missing Carpe these days, but I must say that CAPS' post goes along with much of Carpe's work regarding the painted rock area.

It would certainly help Natalee's cause if Joran could be detained in Thailand for a while.  I'm sure the ARUBA  MOB is working hard to make sure that doesn't happen.  They must stay pretty busy with Joran's relocation program.  I wish PRDV's special had contained some information on Paulus, the man with the invisible background.  Paulus is the key.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 10:19:16 AM »

Map showing location of McDonalds and distances.

I think this is Shizaru's site?  Go to Maps...Joran's walk home...Thanks!

http://www.hollowaycase.com/

Mum, I remember reading that the McDonald's near the hotels has closed
and they have built another one in a differend location.

Thanks Magnolia...Thought Jonathon's map would have been of the one referred to in 2005...No clue really though...LOL

Maybe Rob or Hotshot can chime in as they have been there..to Aruba I mean!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 10:23:08 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/10/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Joran Van Der Sloot Taped in Thai Sex Trade Deal

Aired November 10, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight in the sudden disappearance of Alabama beauty Natalee Holloway, missing off her high school senior trip to Aruba. Aruban police claim they can`t or won`t make a case against judge`s son Joran Van Der Sloot. Even after a Dutch crime reporter taped months of high-tech secret surveillance proving what happened the night Holloway vanishes, Aruban courts let Van Der Sloot walk free.
But tonight, caught on tape, judge`s son Van Der Sloot is busted, preying on unsuspecting women, attempting to lure them into the sex trade between Thailand and his birthplace, the Netherlands. Van Der Sloot reported to make up to $13,000 per female recruit. Tonight, we have the photos. Will the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway finally end up behind bars?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: If it was an accident, I mean, I`m sure -- I really truthfully feel that he gave her some kind of drug, but -- and then, you know, if something happened to her, why not be a man and just say, Look, this happened and -- but I knew when they wouldn`t help us come look for her the next day and he goes out and starts hiring attorneys and everything that there was something bad.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: A former suspect in the disappearance of Alabama teen Natalee Holloway has allegedly been caught on tape recruiting Thai women to work in the sex industry in Europe. A sting operation set up by crime reporter Peter De Vries allegedly shows Van Der Sloot attempting to arrange young women to come to the Netherlands. The sting was broadcast on Dutch TV and also reportedly showed Van Der Sloot receiving $1,000 cash for arranging the transaction. Van Der Sloot was confronted by De Vries and denied any wrongdoing. But he did make sure to thank the reporter for the $1,000 cash.

BETH TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: Talking about her like that, my gosh, he just -- you know, first you want to come through the TV and I want to kill him, I mean, pull the skin off his face. And I think of the utter disregard he had for Natalee. And look what he`s done to his friends. Look what he`s done to a country. Look what he`s done to everyone.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Good evening. I`m Nancy Grace. I want to thank you for being with us. Breaking news tonight in the disappearance of Alabama beauty Natalee Holloway. Tonight, caught on tape, the prime suspect, judge`s son Joran Van Der Sloot, preying on unsuspecting women to lure them into the sex trade between Thailand and the Netherlands. Will he finally go to jail? And how`s Daddy going to get him out of this one?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH TELEVISION REPORTER: Until now, Joran always denied that Natalee died in his presence. And now he confessed that and he told what he did with the body, and he told how he came home, what he did with the shoes. It`s the complete story.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Joran Van Der Sloot, a former suspect in the case of missing teen Natalee Holloway, has allegedly been caught on tape arranging for Thai girls to come to Europe to work in the sex industry. Dutch crime reporter Peter De Vries set up a sting operation on Van Der Sloot. De Vries`s associates allegedly got to know Van Der Sloot and claimed they were interested in bringing Thai women to the Netherlands. Van Der Sloot is shown meeting with De Vries`s men at a hotel room in Bangkok, Thailand, along with two young Thai women. Later, Van Der Sloot was allegedly shown accepting a large cash advance from one of the men, reportedly in the range of $1,000. When confronted by De Vries, Van Der Sloot denied any wrongdoing.

DE VRIES: I was shocked by the way -- by the disrespect he talked about Natalee. He called her a (DELETED) and things like that.

GRACE: He called her a (DELETED). He called her a (DELETED) for absolutely no reason. This girl had a sterling reputation.

DE VRIES: Yes. And he`s showing no remorse at all. He`s telling that he didn`t -- didn`t lose one second of sleep.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Joining us right now, Deborah Pugatch with CNN affiliate WBMA. What`s the latest?

DEBORAH PUGATCH, WBMA PRODUCER: What`s the latest, Nancy? Well, I`ll tell you this. What I do know from a Dutch contact of mine who`s a reporter over there is that Joran Van Der Sloot says he did nothing wrong. But according to Peter De Vries, he says he caught him undercover, trying to get young Thai women to go to the Netherlands to go into the prostitution ring. That is illegal and -- according to Dutch prostitution law, that is illegal. Prostitution is legal in the Netherlands, but that is not.

GRACE: Out to Jossy Mansur, owner and director of "Diario" magazine. Jossy, it`s great to be with you again. What do you know about these latest charges against Joran Van Der Sloot?

JOSSY MANSUR, MANAGING EDITOR, "DIARIO": Well, what I understand is that he did violate the law, both in Thailand and the Dutch law, and that he can be prosecuted for that.

GRACE: To Rupa Mikkilineni, our producer. Rupa, exactly what is alleged happened?

RUPA MIKKILINENI, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, Nancy, Joran Van Der Sloot was caught on tape, on a videotape, secretly taped by a journalist, Peter De Vries. And he walked into a hotel room with two young Thai women to meet two of De Vries`s men, who were posing as Dutch sex trade bosses.

GRACE: Hold on. Here you are seeing the shot. There are many of them. Investigative reporter Peter De Vries hosts a program allegedly showing Van Der Sloot, suspect in the Holloway case, setting up a sex trade operation between Thailand and Europe. "Good Morning America" has purchased the rights to this video. Go ahead, Rupa.

MIKKILINENI: Well, as you see in this video -- it`s a very grainy video, and they`re sitting around and having drinks and they`re discussing potentially bringing these women somehow, illegally, legally, illegally -- it`s very confusing. He discusses a three-month visa, says he can, you know, formulate some type of false documents that could get these women into Holland to work temporarily. He offers $15,000 or some such amount to pay for these women. These women indicate, Look, we`re not sure. You know, We`re students. This is very tricky. What will we have to do? And then he says that all that it would require is dancing.

GRACE: I believe his words were, Shaking your" -- an expletive -- in front of men, talking to them, sitting down and having a drink with them, and as if they`re going to be models, having your photos taken while you`re dancing.

MANSUR: Yes. That`s correct.

GRACE: OK. Now, you said the women were students. What did he promise the women? What were they to get paid?

MIKKILINENI: Well, in the videotape, he indicates $15,000. He doesn`t say whether that`s for the entire three months, for what amount of work, but he does say that you`ll be working -- they`d be working from 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM. This is a 12-hour day. We`re talking six-day weeks, possibly.

GRACE: With me right now exclusively, Natalee Holloway`s father, Dave Holloway. Dave, it`s great to hear your voice again. Can you believe it? It`s like a bad penny turning up again.

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: It`s absolutely disgusting that this guy is involved in something like this.

GRACE: When did you first learn of the charges?

HOLLOWAY: I learned of the potential video sometime last week, but I wasn`t aware of what the extent of it was.

GRACE: What do you make of it?

HOLLOWAY: I tell you what, I hope the Thailand police do their job and get this guy. He needs to be taken off the streets.

GRACE: Let`s unleash the lawyers. Joining us tonight, international law attorney Theodore Simon out of Philadelphia, child advocate Susan Moss, Lauren Lake, defense attorney out of New York, Alex Sanchez also a veteran defense attorney out of New York.

To Susan Moss. Weigh in, Susan.

SUSAN MOSS, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: First, Natalee is dead and now he`s selling Thai women for bread, and it`s all on tape. Joran is a moron, and luckily, now he`s going to be brought down by his own hubris, his own greed and his own words.

GRACE: To Theodore Simon, international law attorney joining us from Philadelphia. Come on, we`re talking about Thailand. It is the capital of the sex trade business in the world. Like they`re going to bust Joran Van Der Sloot?

THEODORE SIMON, INTERNATIONAL LAW ATTORNEY: Well, it`s hard to say. I mean, what we`ve seen briefly is a tape, only words. We haven`t seen any objective evidence. And the last time Mr. De Vries produced a tape, it was rejected by the Aruban courts when they failed to reopen his case...

GRACE: Theodore...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Theodore, if these allegations...

SIMON: He, you can call me Ted.

GRACE: Mr. Simon, if these allegations are correct, will he be prosecuted in Thailand or not~!

SIMON: Well, it`s certainly possible, if the allegations are true. I think we`re a far cry from whether or not the allegations turn into any kind of objective proof.

GRACE: You know what? Before I throw a stone at Thailand, Eliot Spitzer got nothing and he is caught by the feds with hookers. So you know, I guess I shouldn`t trash Thailand too much. But what I`m trying to say, Mr. Simon, is if these allegations are true and it is true that he is preying on unsuspecting young women, students, as a matter of fact, promising them $15,000 to be models and they turn out to end up in the sex trade, stuck in another country with no way back home, will Thailand consider that a crime and prosecute him?

SIMON: Well, I think you`re adding many, many facts that may not be - - may only be fiction.

GRACE: OK, you know what? Maybe you didn`t hear the beginning of the question -- if the allegations are true. You`re the international lawyer.

SIMON: Right.

GRACE: Will that be a crime in Thailand? It`s a yes/no question!

SIMON: Well, you know, it`s a big if. If someone commits a crime, they`ll be prosecuted.

GRACE: Oy!

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

DE VRIES: Oh, yes, I`m pretty convinced by that because it was not a slip of the tongue, what he did. He told -- he did a full confession on tape not once, not twice, but more than 10 times. And he did it -- there were some days between it. They were very detailed. And so I`m convinced that he told the truth. Until now, Joran always denied that Natalee died in his presence, and now he confessed that and he told what he did with the body, and he told how he came home, what he did with his shoes. It`s the complete story.

Patrick (ph) was asking him, How can you be so sure that Natalee was dead? And then he said, Well, I wasn`t. She was just not moving anymore. She wasn`t kicking anymore. And so I thought she must be dead. And then he dumped her into the ocean. And yes, that`s really shocking.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Well, he`s back. The prime suspect in the disappearance of Alabama beauty and honor student Natalee Holloway is allegedly right in the middle of the international sex trade -- that`s right, caught on grainy surveillance video actually trying to recruit, according to allegations, young students, female students, promising $15,000, I believe it was a week, to model back home in the Netherlands, his birthplace.

We are taking your calls. To Mary in California. Hi, Mary.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. How are you?

GRACE: I`m good, dear. What`s your question?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Well, first I want to tell you my family thinks you`re wonderful and your babies are beautiful.

GRACE: Thank you very much. I am blessed. I am blessed.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, you are. My question is, does anybody know if Natalee`s mother is going to go to Thailand to look for her?

GRACE: Interesting question. To Dave Holloway. This is Natalee`s father. Is Beth or anyone else in the family going to Thailand? Is there any suggestion that Natalee could be alive in Thailand?

HOLLOWAY: No. The first tape that Peter De Vries did back in January had indicated that Joran Van Der Sloot disposed of her, or had some help disposing of her at sea. This part about the prostitution ring came up in that tape, where, apparently, Joran wanted to get involved in a -- another activity, and that activity was prostitution. So this was...

(CROSSTALK)

HOLLOWAY: ... he wanted to get involved in, and now he did.

GRACE: Let me get this straight. Everybody, with us exclusively tonight, Dave Holloway. This is Natalee`s father. Refresh my recollection, Dave. Are you saying, in the original Peter De Vries tape, that Joran Van Der Sloot -- this is hours and hours, taken over weeks of surveillance inside a high-end SUV of Joran Van Der Sloot -- he said at that time he wanted to get into another enterprise?

HOLLOWAY: Yes. The first one was the growing and selling of marijuana, and then the other was this prostitution-type ring, so there was two of those type of activities that he wanted to get into. And then as time went on, he had met a friend in Thailand or over there (INAUDIBLE) or whatever, and he approached this friend about making this enterprise come true.

GRACE: Enterprise. You mean prostitution.

HOLLOWAY: Prostitution.

GRACE: You know, in one of the articles, some of the research I was reading, they called it the Dutch sex industry entrepreneur. Translation in this country, a pimp. I wonder what his daddy has to say tonight, Dave Holloway.

HOLLOWAY: Yes, it`ll be hard for him to get him out of this one.

GRACE: The judge.

HOLLOWAY: That`s right. And in that TV show last night, there was one witness who also had implicated Paulus. His involvement was a lot more than what we had originally thought.

GRACE: And there`s the best shot of Paulus Van Der Sloot, the judge, running from questions about Natalee missing. I`ll never forget the shot of his backside running down a dark alley.

Back to Rupa Mikkilineni, our producer. Where is he believed to be now? I thought he was in college in the Netherlands. What happened to that?

MIKKILINENI: Well, Natalee (SIC), apparently, after he was studying in the Netherlands, Peter De Vries`s first videotape came out, and it caused such havoc with his life -- apparently, he was worried for his life -- and so he disappeared off the face of the earth for a while.

GRACE: Translation, dropped out of school?

MIKKILINENI: Yes.

GRACE: So he dropped out of school. Do we know if that`s his decision or did the school throw him out?

MIKKILINENI: We believe he dropped out. It`s a little bit uncertain, but he actually disappeared. He didn`t show up in Aruba. He wasn`t in Holland. We don`t know where he was. And then he suddenly turns up in Thailand a few months later.

GRACE: Thailand. Now, I wonder why Thailand? To Jossy Mansur, owner and managing director of "Diario" magazine. Jossy, what was he allegedly saying on the tape to the young women?

MANSUR: He was offering them a job as models in Holland, and in truth, he was trying to coax them into prostitution -- in other words, into the sex industries in Holland. That`s what I gather from the paper that I saw.

GRACE: Back to Deborah Pugatch from WBMA. Deborah, again, thank you for being with us. Has Van Der Sloot admitted to anyone else that we know of anything incriminating about Natalee Holloway?

PUGATCH: Well, what we do know is there is a new witness that was a part of Peter De Vries`s piece last night. The witness, who I`ve been told is named Celeste (ph), told Aruban authorities or Dutch authorities last week when they questioned her that Joran did tell her the same thing he told Peter (SIC) van der Eem in Peter De Vries`s first investigative report, that Natalee is nowhere, anyhow. I talked to Hans Mos, the chief Aruban prosecutor, and he confirmed that for me this afternoon.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

TWITTY: When I hear Joran talking about her like that, my gosh, he just -- you know, first you want to come through the TV and I want to kill him, I mean, pull the skin off his face. And I think of the utter disregard he had for Natalee. And look what he`s done to his friends. Look what he`s done to a country. Look what he`s done to everyone. It`s just despicable what he has done.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: He`s hurt us tremendously and other families tremendously, and some innocent people of Aruba. He has no remorse, no -- a total disregard for anyone else except for himself, even his own family. And it`s just shocking to me that someone can do this. It`s just -- I`m still reeling from it.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. Out to Kathy in Tennessee. Hi, Kathy.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy.

GRACE: What`s your question, dear?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: What I have wondered from the very beginning is when the party boat captain came forward and seemed to delay the investigation -- I have often thought how far out could that party boat have gone without lights on so as not to be noticed, so someone waiting out there could have taken Natalee off of that party boat.

GRACE: To Jossy Mansur with "Diario" magazine. What about it? How far could they have gotten?

MANSUR: I don`t (ph) think they could have gotten that far, or they should have gotten far enough so that the body couldn`t wash back into the beach. But the party boat has sufficient power, motor, to go as far as the currents will do the job that they had in mind (INAUDIBLE)

GRACE: And what would be the closest body of land to transport her?

MANSUR: It would be the beach right by the fisherman`s hut, by the Marriott Hotel.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I just hope that he comes clean. He`s got an account to settle, and I hope he settles it on this earth at this time. If he doesn`t, you know, God bless him.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I gave already some investigations in the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba, and I was very intrigued by it and I thought, well, this was just terrible that this case is not solved yet. So then I said to myself, I have to do everything to solve this. That`s how it happened.

Yes. And he (INAUDIBLE) like that, because it was not a slip of the tongue what he did. He told -- he did a full confession on tape, not once, not twice, but more than 10 times. And he did it with some days between it. It was very detailed.

And -- so I`m convinced that he told the truth. Until now, Joran always denied that Natalee died in his presence and now he confessed that and he told what he did with the body and he told how he came home, what he did with the shoes. It`s -- the complete story.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: I think that the police knew that she was not alive the second day. When he did the shaking thing in the video -- you know, they questioned Beth and I the first day, second day and then also question me two weeks later and they kept asking about the epileptic fits or, you know, that type stuff.

Well, you don`t ask that straight out of the box. I knew there was something funny. So they knew. I think Joran told them that probably something happened on the beach and she did this but Vonder Striden, you know, just probably wanted to cover his friend`s son`s butt and actually just got into it early on and then it just got deeper and deeper and snowballed and they just covered every track from then on so.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

NANCY GRACE, HOST: We are taking your calls live. Headline tonight, Joran Van Der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance of Alabama beauty and honor student, Natalee Holloway, has turned up again, this time on grainy surveillance video, reportedly soliciting young female students to become prostitutes, sending them back home to the Netherlands, basically, where they`d be stuck with no way back for about three months.

Again, we`re taking your calls live but right now take a look at the last time he was caught on tape. This is from ABC`s "20/20."

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE (Through translator): She`s just lying still?

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT (Through translator): Still, still. She`s not doing anything. He says, what happened? I said, I don`t know either, man.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you try to resuscitate her?

VAN DER SLOOT: Of course. I tried everything, man. I tried to shake her. I was shaking the bitch. I was like, what`s wrong with you, man? I almost wanted to cry. What the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) happened? I said to him, this isn`t possible.

He took the body. He went far out, and he threw her over the side. Then he came back and docked his boat there. And he came by my house for a bit.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: At night.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. Then we talked for a bit and he says to me, you know, it`s all good. She`s going to be missing. They`re going to search but they`re not going to know a thing.

PATRICK VAN DER EEM (through translator): How were you so sure she was dead, Joran? You can`t, you know, people can also go into coma.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, I wasn`t sure about that but it really scared me to death.

VAN DER EEM: No, but I understand that. I definitely understand that, that you were scared. She really (INAUDIBLE).

VAN DER SLOOT: No, no. But it didn`t look good.

VAN DER EEM: How didn`t it look good then?

VAN DER SLOOT: Just, you know, she had been shaking and stuff.

VAN DER EEM: What, really shaking?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. I don`t know. Yes. Pretty much.

VAN DER EEM: I`m asking you. How were you so (EXPLETIVE DELETED) sure she was dead, man?

VAN DER SLOOT: I wasn`t (EXPLETIVE DELETED) sure.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: And even after that, still no arrest. That is video from ABC`s "20/20" of prime suspect Joran Van Der Sloot seemingly more concerned about his own fate than the death of the American teen, Natalee Holloway.

We are taking your calls live. And with me right now exclusively, Natalee`s father, Dave Holloway. When you hear that, does your blood still boil?

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Nancy, it -- does. You know, still -- it`s still tough even after three and a half years of hoping for the best and, you know, we see the worst. And it`s tough. It really is.

GRACE: Let`s unleash the lawyers. Theodore Simon out of Philadelphia, Susan Moss, child advocate in New York, Lauren Lake, defense attorney in New York, Alex Sanchez, also veteran defense attorney in New York.

So, Lauren Lake, on this latest alleged event, what`s your best defense?

LAUREN LAKE, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, I`ll tell you what, Nancy. Even though we`re all sick of Joran, I mean, but for my defense attorney hat tonight I`m sick of him. The bottom line is not a lot of objective, incriminating evidence in this video and De Vries should know from the last try. We need more than that. OK. The taking of a thousand dollars...

GRACE: You mean more than somebody caught on tape?

LAKE: Yes. We need more than that. Look what happened the last time, Nancy. This guy is somehow eluding the law on every occasion. If they`re going to try to catch this guy they`ve got to nail him and right now I don`t think just this videotape and this thousand dollars is what we call nailing him.

GRACE: Speaking of catching the guy, Rupa, where is he?

RUPA MIKKILINENI, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Great question. It looks like last time Joran was seen in Thailand in Bangkok was at a party on Friday night. De Vries` documentary aired over the weekend and he`s disappeared. We think he`s left the country.

GRACE: So he`s gone from the Netherlands to Thailand to the Lord only knows where.

To Alex Sanchez -- Alex, the guy is reportedly caught on tape, arranging having these girls go to the Netherlands to act as prostitutes, luring them under the guise of being models, taking money for it. He`s even caught on tape thanking his benefactor for the money.

ALEX SANCHEZ, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: I`ll tell you, this guy De Vries is Joran Van Der Sloot`s worst nightmare.

GRACE: Tell it.

SANCHEZ: In terms of -- in terms of a defense in this case.

GRACE: Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. I agree with you on that, Alex. But I don`t care who set him up. I don`t care how he was caught. He`s caught.

SANCHEZ: Well, that`s important. That`s important, though, because the person that set him up was De Vries.

GRACE: So?

SANCHEZ: And De Vries had set him up the first time around. And one begins to wonder whether De Vries has crossed the line and has gone overboard in trying to lure this kid into doing something that he did not intend on doing.

GRACE: You know what, Alex? Alex, if somebody came up to you and said, hey, I`ve got a plan. You talk young women, students into going overseas to be hookers and I`ll give you 15 thou per girl. You would run, run for the hills, as if you had seen a monster.

I mean, he`s not set up. He`s right there in it. And like Dave Holloway says, he`s caught on tape months before saying he wants to go into prostitution.

SANCHEZ: Then why, after speaking to De Vries, would he say thank you for the thousand dollars? It`s almost like he knew what was going on and he was out to trick De Vries who had previously tricked him.

GRACE: To Dr. Lisa Boesky, psychologist and author of "When to Worry," I`m not surprised that he made that smart comment when he was caught. What else could he say?

LISA BOESKY, PSYCHOLOGIST, AUTHOR OF "WHEN TO WORRY": Well, remember, this is an arrogant young man. This is one of the most dangerous kind of offenders that are out there. They don`t look like thugs. They don`t look like the strangers that people have warned us about.

This is a good looking, manipulative, charming young man who is cold, callous, and arrogant. It`s not that he thinks law enforcement is stupid. He just thinks he`s smarter than them and he can avoid getting caught.

GRACE: Which he has managed to do so far before he went on the lamb.

Back to Rupa Mikkilineni. Rupa, apparently he has made an incriminating comment to another young girl on a beach.

MIKKILINENI: Yes. That`s correct, Nancy. According to De Vries` documentary, which was mentioned, there is a witness, a young woman that might have been a girlfriend of sorts and he made a comment that indicated he knew how to get rid of corpses from a beach.

GRACE: Do we know what his words were?

MIKKILINENI: I think we do. It`s -- who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who`s able to get rid of a corpse.

GRACE: OK. Alex Sanchez, thoughts?

SANCHEZ: I think that`s a very troubling statement but if that is true.

GRACE: Very troubling.

SANCHEZ: . then how come the authorities don`t go to the grand jury with the tapes made in that car as well as this witness.

GRACE: You know what?

SANCHEZ: And obtain an -- an indictment?

GRACE: Susan Moss, why don`t they?

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE, FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY: I don`t know. This guy is a walking felony. You know, certainly the expectation is, is that because somebody is trying to protect this guy because of his father`s stature but I -- I don`t know why.

GRACE: On the line, Sue in Maryland. Hi, Sue.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi there, Nancy.

GRACE: What`s your question?

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: God bless you and your family. I hope they keep you safe from all these monsters out there.

GRACE: Thank you.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: My question is, isn`t it possible t to go to the Netherlands and find some of these girls and these prostitution rings that will also help?

GRACE: To John Lucich, former investigator and author of "Cyber Lies" what about it? Is that where we start this investigation?

JOHN LUCICH, INVESTIGATOR, AUTHOR OF "CYBER LIES": No. I don`t think so. It`s a needle in a hay stack when you try and go over to Thailand and try to find somebody like Natalee Holloway.

First of all, I believe, like Peter De Vries, and let me just say God bless Peter De Vries. People have said he tried to cross the line or he may have crossed the line. He did more than anybody to bringing this creature to light.

Everybody knows what -- he`s a serial predator, based on everything we know about him right now. There is nothing, and unfortunately Thailand is not going to do anything because they have a horrible track record, it`s crimes against children, and his own country is protecting him.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: If it was an accident, I mean I`m sure -- I really truly feel that he gave her some kind of drug but -- and then, you know, if something happened to her, why not be a man and just say, look, this happened and -- but I knew when they wouldn`t help us come look for her the next day and he goes out and starts hiring attorneys and everything that there was something bad.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

(NEWSBREAK)

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 10:27:15 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »

Mum  I was going thru old stuff looking for someting (I have not yet found) but ran across this oldie post. Probably old news to you, but I wanted to make sure you saw it.

Tony:
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject:
Most people have no idea how big this case really is. In terms of who is involved and what has now been uncovered, there are some really big revelations about the island of Aruba and corruption on it.
Consider:
Money laundering and drug dealing on the island;
Within three years Aruba rose from a ‘medium risk’ to a ‘high risk’ country in the State Department’s annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report. The island is used as a base for bulk transhipment of cocaine to the US and Europe, through its Free Trade Zone. Off-shore corporate banking facilities, the casino/resort complexes, high volume tourism, and a stable currency all make Aruba attractive to money laundering organizations.

USA today 6/14/2005
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-06-14-aruba-image_x.htm?csp=34
But the State Department’s 2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report notes that “while Aruba enjoys a low crime rate, prominent drug traffickers are establishing themselves sporadically on the island … drugs are easily found within walking distance of Oranjestad’s cruise pier and are frequently peddled to cruise ship tourists. The expanding use of (Ecstasy) in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention.”

These articles speak of the corruption on a 70,000 person island, a small island at that.

Now here are some interesting connecrtions;
Paulus Van Der Sloot is Jorans father, he is a judge in training and former employee for the prosecutors office in Aruba. His friend and associate is Ben Voking who was there when police arrived at PVS’ house to question him about Natallee. Ben and Paulus had previously also worked together on a case that was dismissed in favor of the defendent who alledged evidence tampering. They are close friends.
Here is a list of officials from the 1990s of officials in Aruba law enforcement:

Council of europe report on Aruba prison systems 1994-1995
http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1996-27-inf-eng-1.htm#FACTS
APPENDIX II
LIST OF THE GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES AND PERSONS WITH WHICH THE CPT’s DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS

A. Governmental authorities

Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General

Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council

Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board

Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Mr. L. Rasmijn - Police Commissioner

Mr. E. Bennet - Head of the Airport Immigration Authorities

Mr. R. Martus - Inspector of Police

Ms. A. Peterson - Department of Foreign Affairs Liaison officer to the CPT

B. Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest

Mr. R. Oomen - Lawyer

This shows that Ben Vocking and Jan Van Der Straaten were working together 12 years before 2005 and knew each other very well. It is possible that if they are aware of more corruption than they would admit publicly.

I beleive that the island is too small to offer a non prejudicial investigation into Natalee Holloways disappearance. We need Queen Beatrix to intervene!!

Easywriter:
Table 2
 Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Are you still hopeful something positive something will come from this new witness you told me about last month?

Yes I'm hopeful that something will come of this new revelation. The witness is now in the hands of the authorities.

Remember he claims to have seen what happened to Natalee on the day she disappeared. He's told the police the exact same story he told me. I went to the spot where he claims the action took place and took some pictures. It is far removed from the Marriott beach and not too close to the Light House. it's on the beach, but near the extreme end of the north-west coast of the island. He pointed out to me the exact spot where the body was taken onto the water and left at quite a distance from the coast. Remember this is his story as an eyewitness. The police and KJ seem to think he is telling the truth.

Have you recieved any answers about the evidence you mentioned last month?

Don't know yet. One for sure is going to check out.

The part of coast where it happened is a relatively isolated place. I cannot reveal what else he told me because it would hinder the case the prosecution has to put together around this witness. He seems to be good for his word, but again, you never know.

If the second piece of evidence checks out, we have a solution to the case. Let's hope it does.

May I share this information?

Preferably not, until we have a better idea from KJ and the police. If you share this with anyone else, there will be a media rush and havoc will ensue. Let's try to wait a few days before sharing this information, please. I trust you completely and know I can count on your discretion for a little while more.

Will you let me know if anything comes of this, either good or bad?

Will definitely keep you informed. As a matter of fact, you'll be the first to have any news that we obtain at the paper.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

CAPS - Good to see you.  Joran squeezing his Dad for cash sounds about right, although I think they are mutually dependent on each other for silence.

MUM - thanks for the pointers to those maps.  I have seen them, but needed to pointed back.  They are great.

JOHAN - Your alternative theory about why Joran may have been in the pond, washing off blood, is something I had not considered.  Guess I didn't want to.

I know we are all missing Carpe these days, but I must say that CAPS' post goes along with much of Carpe's work regarding the painted rock area.

It would certainly help Natalee's cause if Joran could be detained in Thailand for a while.  I'm sure the ARUBA  MOB is working hard to make sure that doesn't happen.  They must stay pretty busy with Joran's relocation program.  I wish PRDV's special had contained some information on Paulus, the man with the invisible background.  Paulus is the key.

You are Welcome Helen…Nice to see you back posting.

Caps’ theory takes away the Crypts for me, and I had thought that a plausible possibility.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »

Mum  I was going thru old stuff looking for someting (I have not yet found) but ran across this oldie post. Probably old news to you, but I wanted to make sure you saw it.

Tony:
Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject:
Most people have no idea how big this case really is. In terms of who is involved and what has now been uncovered, there are some really big revelations about the island of Aruba and corruption on it.
Consider:
Money laundering and drug dealing on the island;
Within three years Aruba rose from a ‘medium risk’ to a ‘high risk’ country in the State Department’s annual International Narcotics Control Strategy Report. The island is used as a base for bulk transhipment of cocaine to the US and Europe, through its Free Trade Zone. Off-shore corporate banking facilities, the casino/resort complexes, high volume tourism, and a stable currency all make Aruba attractive to money laundering organizations.

USA today 6/14/2005
http://www.usatoday.com/travel/news/2005-06-14-aruba-image_x.htm?csp=34
But the State Department’s 2005 International Narcotics Control Strategy Report notes that “while Aruba enjoys a low crime rate, prominent drug traffickers are establishing themselves sporadically on the island … drugs are easily found within walking distance of Oranjestad’s cruise pier and are frequently peddled to cruise ship tourists. The expanding use of (Ecstasy) in clubs by young people attracts increasing attention.”

These articles speak of the corruption on a 70,000 person island, a small island at that.

Now here are some interesting connecrtions;
Paulus Van Der Sloot is Jorans father, he is a judge in training and former employee for the prosecutors office in Aruba. His friend and associate is Ben Voking who was there when police arrived at PVS’ house to question him about Natallee. Ben and Paulus had previously also worked together on a case that was dismissed in favor of the defendent who alledged evidence tampering. They are close friends.
Here is a list of officials from the 1990s of officials in Aruba law enforcement:

Council of europe report on Aruba prison systems 1994-1995
http://www.cpt.coe.int/documents/nld/1996-27-inf-eng-1.htm#FACTS
APPENDIX II
LIST OF THE GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITIES AND PERSONS WITH WHICH THE CPT’s DELEGATION HELD CONSULTATIONS

A. Governmental authorities

Mr. J.H.M. Zwinkels - Attorney General

Mr. B. Vocking - Deputy Director, Aruba Correctional Institute

Ms. C. van den Berg - Head of the Rehabilitation and Child Welfare Council

Ms. Y. Spellen - Director, Guardianship Board

Mr. J. van de Straten - Head of the National Bureau of Investigations

Mr. L. Rasmijn - Police Commissioner

Mr. E. Bennet - Head of the Airport Immigration Authorities

Mr. R. Martus - Inspector of Police

Ms. A. Peterson - Department of Foreign Affairs Liaison officer to the CPT

B. Persons active in the CPT’s fields of interest

Mr. R. Oomen - Lawyer

This shows that Ben Vocking and Jan Van Der Straaten were working together 12 years before 2005 and knew each other very well. It is possible that if they are aware of more corruption than they would admit publicly.

I beleive that the island is too small to offer a non prejudicial investigation into Natalee Holloways disappearance. We need Queen Beatrix to intervene!!

Easywriter:
Table 2
 Posted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Are you still hopeful something positive something will come from this new witness you told me about last month?

Yes I'm hopeful that something will come of this new revelation. The witness is now in the hands of the authorities.

Remember he claims to have seen what happened to Natalee on the day she disappeared. He's told the police the exact same story he told me. I went to the spot where he claims the action took place and took some pictures. It is far removed from the Marriott beach and not too close to the Light House. it's on the beach, but near the extreme end of the north-west coast of the island. He pointed out to me the exact spot where the body was taken onto the water and left at quite a distance from the coast. Remember this is his story as an eyewitness. The police and KJ seem to think he is telling the truth.

Have you recieved any answers about the evidence you mentioned last month?

Don't know yet. One for sure is going to check out.

The part of coast where it happened is a relatively isolated place. I cannot reveal what else he told me because it would hinder the case the prosecution has to put together around this witness. He seems to be good for his word, but again, you never know.

If the second piece of evidence checks out, we have a solution to the case. Let's hope it does.

May I share this information?

Preferably not, until we have a better idea from KJ and the police. If you share this with anyone else, there will be a media rush and havoc will ensue. Let's try to wait a few days before sharing this information, please. I trust you completely and know I can count on your discretion for a little while more.

Will you let me know if anything comes of this, either good or bad?

Will definitely keep you informed. As a matter of fact, you'll be the first to have any news that we obtain at the paper.

Thanks Sharon...I have checked a few of Tony's posts. I believe he says he found a lot of the early pics or gave them to the media, something like that...LOL

Also was checking a little while back to see if Paulus worked for Zwinkels. Never finished...got sidetracked, again.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 10:36:47 AM »

I need confirmation that Echo tech actually drained the pond.  Anyone?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27671057/

WVTM-TV
updated 7:17 a.m. ET, Wed., Nov. 12, 2008
birmingham, al - Joran van der Sloot- the main suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway - has disappeared amid new allegations about her case and alleged human trafficking. In a hidden camera investigation, a Dutch television crew caught van der Sloot on tape, allegedly trying to sell women from Thailand into Dutch prostitution rings. Van der Sloot allegedly pockets about $13,000 per girl. The 2-hour special aired Sunday in the Netherlands. According to Natalee’s father Dave Holloway, it further implicates both Joran van der Sloot and his father Paul, a powerful Dutch attorney, who was questioned by police several times concerning Natalee’s disappearance.  In the expose, Dutch crime reporter Peter de Vries interviews van der Sloot’s ex girlfriend Celeste. “The girlfriend speaks out and states that she feels like ...Joran’s father played a larger role. Joran admitted to this girl that there’s only one other person who knows exactly what happened {to Natalee} and obviously you realize he’s insinuating that that’s his father,” explains Dave Holloway. Holloway says during the expose, Celeste shares conversations and instant messages from van der Sloot. During the program, Celeste says van der Sloot told her his dad coached him extensively about what to say to police concerning Natalee. Celeste goes on to recount a conversation where van der Sloot told her he knew how to dispose of dead bodies so they’d never be found. Dave Holloway says he believes Celeste is telling the truth, but he doesn’t believe it will be enough to charge or convict van der Sloot of Natalee’s death. “As far as Aruba’s concerned, I doubt very seriously if they are going to do anything. It seems like every time you try to give them some information it’s discounted by the judges who are over this case,” says Holloway. So more than three years after his daughter vanished, Holloway is still left with unanswered questions and a myriad of emotions. “A lot of frustration. A lot of hurt and pain and a you still can’t get any justice or learn where Natalee is and that’s the hard part,” says Holloway. Thailand officials are now investigating van der Sloot’s alleged attempts to sell Thai women into prostitution. Van der Sloot left Thailand Friday after learning about the expose and hasn’t been seen since.  Click here for Peter de Vries website and video of his latest expose:  http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=265668/langid=43 Click here for the Telegraaf’s article about van der Sloot’s disappearance and photographs of the expose: http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2423211/__Van_der_Sloot_hals_over_kop_huis_ontvlucht__.html?p=2,1 This is the literal English translation of the article, according to Google: Van der Sloot house fled pell-mell by Bert Houses AMSTERDAM - Joran van der Sloot seems to be an arrest not to wait. The 21-year-old Dutchman, who lives in Thailand, since Friday without trace. The Thai justice by the enormous attention in our country and has shaken up directly through the embassy in our country the images obtained from the undercover operation by Peter R. de Vries, which was broadcast yesterday evening. De Vries confirmed yesterday that the footage, which Joran Thai girls offer for the Dutch sex industry, is now being translated by Thai embassy staff. Joran van der Sloot has probably Friday Bankgok leave immediately, on the day the news of the second undercover operation against him came out. He visited that night, according to witness another celebration, but no more turned back to his house. According to a Dutch witness, he ‘s night on a domestic flight to the island of Koh Samui for the Thai coast. The man proposes Joran on board the aircraft to have recognized. Joran’s lawyer, Mr. Bert de Rooij, revealed yesterday that the agreement with his client “but difficult” process. “I hope to quickly contact. We will first discuss whether it is wise to stay in Thailand. From what I hear it, there is not even a ruling for tenderness, regardless of whether there is evidence or not. This is something nobody in a cell controversy. ” Click here for the Telegraaf’s original story before the expose aired: http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/2401897/__Joran_loopt_weer_in_val__.html?p=2,1 Click here for the English summary of the main article: http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/11/holloway_suspect_trafficks_in.php

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2008, 10:39:41 AM »

Hi to all Monkey Friends,

I am not MIA but in a Mission, a Lot of loose ends has been tied now and ends that were false has been cleared,

1. Cover for Daddy. He is now blackmailing Daddy for Money. Daddy is in a locked checkmate.

On the Night in Question, after all was over,

2. Their decision after no solution was found on how to get rid of the body, Joran begin to cut it in peaces,

part of the body was trown near the shark area.

3. The rest was burried in several location.

4. the pond is also a burial place and the part of the body is in the pond with the sneaker......

on the Gielen movie, it is being reviewed by people that where there on the day of her Arrival.. This is to compare timeline...There is a key person that can veryfied the timeline....he was there on site...from the getgo.

Almost done with the puzzel...

remember, keep up the research work and never give up.

CAPS

3. several location on the Island

Hmmmmm.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2008, 10:40:00 AM »

You know. it takes a long time to dismember an animal.(Pig, Cow, Deer)
It takes really sharp knives and saws and special knowledge.
It is hard to believe that those nit wits could do such a thing.
And where could they have done such a messy job?
Maybe the bloody matress at the Sloots or the Sloot bathtub?
There would have been blood everywhere.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2008, 10:41:36 AM »

Ah! Found it.

All front page posts (didn't save links)

In light of CAPS recent post.....a sad stroll down memory lane with freycohen 

'freycohen Says:

January 11th, 2006 at 4:25 pm
The Insider information that I heard that is it. Earlier on when the fish cage was stolen the the same night that Natalee was found missing. Dompig reported the incident to van der Statten, and the then police commissioner ignored the search for the protection of Joran. Joran at that time hided the big knife in his dad’s house. van der Statten told Beth that Natalee was dead and he saw the insider information in June. Joran chopped Natalee into two halves in the open sea and stuffed her body parts into the fish cage and weighted it down into the deep with some boating people. The big knifes were dumped into the landfill the following night. Natalee was killed at Sloot’s house. They never went to the lighthouse.'

freycohen Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 3:40 am

These are the leaks from the Cohen International Consultants group. Somebody higher made the decision so as to save Aruba from the onslaught of the boycott. These leaks were documented in the many stories that Joran him alone had confessed in his 90+ days in prison. Nobody took him seriously until now. They did find a deep cut in his left foot but never questioned him about it when he was given a new pair of tennis shoes in the prison. Yeah, it is gross for anyone to believe Natalee’s body was chopped up in the open sea. But nobody or the police ever intended to search for the boats. But believe me, Joran is animalistic, he could have done it. His flicker pictures journal can give you a feel about his contempt of human life, for example kissing and fondering of 15teen girls and slave choking of a 16teen naked boy with his belt. Just look at those pics, you will believe what he could have done. Joran can also make cocodile tears before the Smid judge and Anita mother to tell good stories about his innocence. The fishermen used the big knifes to untangle the big coral fish comining out from the fish trap cage. They just chopped their heads off to get the bodies out of the cage in the water. I think Joran learn that well. That’s why the big knifes were taken. Or it was Joran’s animalistic instinct to have to chop Natalee’s body up for his anger with Natalee for the fight for her survival. The police also ignored the scratches on Joran’s face at the International school that he pointed to himself about having sex with an American girl, where he said they were love bites to boost his conquer. The bones Tim Miller will find in the fish cage will certainly bear the knife cut wounds. They can also use the metal detectors to look for the big fish knifes in the landfill. This unsolved Natalee murder case is coming to a quick closure under the pressure of the boycott.

freycohen Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 3:49 pm
This is the only truth Dompig told so far under the international extreme pressure. The South American drug lords don’t want to be dragged into this mess. They need Aruba free trade zone for their drug trafficking. They want their good names. They never mudered innocent girls. The grave sites destructions serve as a stern warning to Dompig. He knows it by heart. He will leave Tim Miller alone and let Tim do his job of retrieving the fish cage and Natalee’s bones. And bring Natalee home to their parents.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2008, 10:43:05 AM »

Hi to all Monkey Friends,

I am not MIA but in a Mission, a Lot of loose ends has been tied now and ends that were false has been cleared,

1. Cover for Daddy. He is now blackmailing Daddy for Money. Daddy is in a locked checkmate.

On the Night in Question, after all was over,

2. Their decision after no solution was found on how to get rid of the body, Joran begin to cut it in peaces,

part of the body was trown near the shark area.

3. The rest was burried in several location.

4. the pond is also a burial place and the part of the body is in the pond with the sneaker......

on the Gielen movie, it is being reviewed by people that where there on the day of her Arrival.. This is to compare timeline...There is a key person that can veryfied the timeline....he was there on site...from the getgo.

Almost done with the puzzel...

remember, keep up the research work and never give up.

CAPS

3. several location on the Island

Hmmmmm.

Morning ... You have been saying that a lot lately!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2008, 10:49:15 AM »

You know. it takes a long time to dismember an animal.(Pig, Cow, Deer)
It takes really sharp knives and saws and special knowledge.
It is hard to believe that those nit wits could do such a thing.
And where could they have done such a messy job?
Maybe the bloody matress at the Sloots or the Sloot bathtub?
There would have been blood everywhere.

Wasn’t it after the mattress was found that van der Straten said he thought that Natalee was no longer alive?

Recall something about a mattress on Joran’s apartment floor…didn’t he have a bed? or did they get rid of it?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2008, 10:51:52 AM »

Ah! Found it.

All front page posts (didn't save links)

In light of CAPS recent post.....a sad stroll down memory lane with freycohen 

'freycohen Says:

January 11th, 2006 at 4:25 pm
The Insider information that I heard that is it. Earlier on when the fish cage was stolen the the same night that Natalee was found missing. Dompig reported the incident to van der Statten, and the then police commissioner ignored the search for the protection of Joran. Joran at that time hided the big knife in his dad’s house. van der Statten told Beth that Natalee was dead and he saw the insider information in June. Joran chopped Natalee into two halves in the open sea and stuffed her body parts into the fish cage and weighted it down into the deep with some boating people. The big knifes were dumped into the landfill the following night. Natalee was killed at Sloot’s house. They never went to the lighthouse.'

freycohen Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 3:40 am

These are the leaks from the Cohen International Consultants group. Somebody higher made the decision so as to save Aruba from the onslaught of the boycott. These leaks were documented in the many stories that Joran him alone had confessed in his 90+ days in prison. Nobody took him seriously until now. They did find a deep cut in his left foot but never questioned him about it when he was given a new pair of tennis shoes in the prison. Yeah, it is gross for anyone to believe Natalee’s body was chopped up in the open sea. But nobody or the police ever intended to search for the boats. But believe me, Joran is animalistic, he could have done it. His flicker pictures journal can give you a feel about his contempt of human life, for example kissing and fondering of 15teen girls and slave choking of a 16teen naked boy with his belt. Just look at those pics, you will believe what he could have done. Joran can also make cocodile tears before the Smid judge and Anita mother to tell good stories about his innocence. The fishermen used the big knifes to untangle the big coral fish comining out from the fish trap cage. They just chopped their heads off to get the bodies out of the cage in the water. I think Joran learn that well. That’s why the big knifes were taken. Or it was Joran’s animalistic instinct to have to chop Natalee’s body up for his anger with Natalee for the fight for her survival. The police also ignored the scratches on Joran’s face at the International school that he pointed to himself about having sex with an American girl, where he said they were love bites to boost his conquer. The bones Tim Miller will find in the fish cage will certainly bear the knife cut wounds. They can also use the metal detectors to look for the big fish knifes in the landfill. This unsolved Natalee murder case is coming to a quick closure under the pressure of the boycott.

freycohen Says:
January 12th, 2006 at 3:49 pm
This is the only truth Dompig told so far under the international extreme pressure. The South American drug lords don’t want to be dragged into this mess. They need Aruba free trade zone for their drug trafficking. They want their good names. They never mudered innocent girls. The grave sites destructions serve as a stern warning to Dompig. He knows it by heart. He will leave Tim Miller alone and let Tim do his job of retrieving the fish cage and Natalee’s bones. And bring Natalee home to their parents.

Thanks Sharon...Interesting!

Any thoughts on if Caps' theory is true that they would a Crypt? TIA
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2008, 10:52:45 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

Caps’ theory takes away the Crypts for me, and I had thought that a plausible possibility.

Yep, the crypts seems plausible.  However, what was in that TRAP that Persistence located?

With the latest revelation by PRDV, it seems to me that Joran is very familiar with trafficking and prostitution, not just of prostituting himself.  I don't believe this is a new idea for him.  I believe Paulus is master of falsification of documents and we know that Rudy Croes has imported women for himself.  The exploitation of women is a common theme, with differing scenarios of kidnapping, porn movies and rape. 

It is common knowledge on the island, and confirmed by Jossy, that Joran has a known history of serial rape.  Yet Jan van der Stratten and the rest of the police department didn't seem to know anything about it.
I believe if we learn more about Paulus and the nasty old lions, Lorenzo, Julia, Paul Brough and Mr. Pink productions, we might see the puzzle more clearly.  I was really hoping PRDV was following that trail.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »

Good morning monkeys,

Mum - I wonder if parts were put into Jalitsa's crypt after Beth arrived and the heat was on???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.