April 27, 2024, 02:34:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252221 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: November 15, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »

OKAY, GONNA BE BOLD HERE...... KERMIT, NO INITIALS, GIVE US SOME MEAT.... THE REAL DEAL........SPILL THE BEANS..........WE WANT NAMES......... LET'S TAKE NAMES AND KICK BUTT!!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #421 on: November 15, 2008, 07:56:50 PM »

OKAY, GONNA BE BOLD HERE...... KERMIT, NO INITIALS, GIVE US SOME MEAT.... THE REAL DEAL........SPILL THE BEANS..........WE WANT NAMES......... LET'S TAKE NAMES AND KICK BUTT!!

please........
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: November 15, 2008, 07:56:52 PM »

Nice to have the juices flowing again here tonight!!! Welcome back Monks!

And to think that I was disappointed that I was talking to myself on NAH this morning at 9:00 AM, less than a week after Urine was exposed in Thailand.  What a difference a few hours makes.

One well placed question is all it takes to make people think. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 15, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »

Why did Kermit give us this photograph from youtube.  Is this Jossy's son?  I once read on another blog that Jossy's son was a diver and that he and his group were actually the ones who were doing the diving for ALE.  I have no idea if it is true and I no longer have a link, although I do recall posting something about it last Spring.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: November 15, 2008, 07:57:32 PM »

Was it Caps who told us that Silvetti returned to Aruba in March to attend a wedding hosted by Jossy?  Is Jossy the Monkey?

I'm afraid to say who I think are the cop and the monkey's uncle.

Jossy is always referred to by the dark side as Uncle Jossy.

So his nephew is a Monkey...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: November 15, 2008, 08:01:49 PM »

Kyle is not a bad guy in this.  He did what he was told.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: November 15, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »

Why did Kermit give us this photograph from youtube.  Is this Jossy's son?  I once read on another blog that Jossy's son was a diver and that he and his group were actually the ones who were doing the diving for ALE.  I have no idea if it is true and I no longer have a link, although I do recall posting something about it last Spring.

Drawing a blank on this one SS...Sorry!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: November 15, 2008, 08:03:38 PM »

Again, what do we really know?  Get back to the puzzle pieces...we are getting sidetracked again.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 15, 2008, 08:06:05 PM »

Kyle is not a bad guy in this.  He did what he was told.

Didn't he say Anita and Paulus were on the beach that day.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: November 15, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

so this is important.  Kermit said Red got jumped on.  Am I remembering this right or wrong:

Klaas and Red got blasted for leaking the photos of the cage, but she didn't.  Someone sent them to her after they posted on BFN.  Is that right?  Let's get this and move on......Where's Klaas?

Helen...I think that is right...

Yes, I think it is right.  I remember now, didn't the FBI supposedly send pics to Dave and Robin posted them on BFN????  IIRC Kyle said that FBI sent them to Dave.  Kyle would not send them to Dave but FBI did???

Correct?!?

Yep, I think so. 
So who exactly accused Klaas/Red?SM of leaking the photos?

Get this straight, I have no idea who actually gave those photos to Robin.  All I know is that Robin gave permission for the photos to be posted at BNH and someone emailed them to me.

Who really sent them to Robin I couldn't tell you and NO, I will not take Robin's word for it.

Thanks, Klaas.  Poor Klaas popped in to what must appear to be a mess. 

I can't think of another cop with first name beginning with "C" other than Clyde.

Second two, a monkey, and a monkey's uncle.  American traitors.  I only see two Aruban divers in the picture of the dive. 

IIRC, there were two divers when the cage was photo'd by Persistence.

In the photo of the diver Kermit posted, it is labeled "dozens of boats".  The article talks about how there are dozens of boats by the fisherman's huts at all times.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 15, 2008, 08:08:29 PM »

Drawing a blank on this one SS...Sorry!

Look on Kermits clues at the tiny url link.  There is an Aruba link over on
the right.  There are bios of the crew of a ship and pictures.
One named Jesus can dive 60 feet.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 15, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »

What was Carla's job in Aruba?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #432 on: November 15, 2008, 08:09:01 PM »

Again, what do we really know?  Get back to the puzzle pieces...we are getting sidetracked again.

Kermit said CAPS inadvertently reveled the initials in the shango tread..
See the picture of them sitting on the Persistence.
How many dives were there?
Who dived?
What did private eye reveal?
What did caps inadvertently reveal with the initials?

I HAVE to go.
I don't relish anyone having frog legs for their din din
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: November 15, 2008, 08:09:32 PM »

I agree with you...but it's obvious that nothing is going to be gained from the knowledge we have in this case.  Even Mos has decided to stop pursuing Joran and at the same time keep the case open so as the family will not have access to any documents.

I mean this in only a respectful & constructive way, but if this was me I would be shouting all that I know, documentation or no documentation, from the highest roof tops, just from my own notes & observations.  I wouldn't be writing a book to be sold so that later accussations of profitting & other disgusting motives but bringing it all into the light release an e-book, freely downloadable, to let as many people as I could get to listen & hear me roar because with knowledge comes power, there is power in numbers. 

The darkness & secrecy brings nothing but riches to the corrupt & greedy.  Would certainly not make it worth while for the darksider's to harm me or my loved ones in order to keep the secrets cloaked in good deeds, bring them all out end the motivation of future harm to others not just my own.  Karma is a powerful situation that can be brought along by the truth's surfacing to the bright light that is the world.  I think we could then be altruistically surprised at how much good could come of just that, in bringing about the improvement in humanity by being a shining example of not just a survivor status but a VICTOR.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 15, 2008, 08:14:46 PM »

She has done her job..and infiltrated.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:03 PM »

I agree with you...but it's obvious that nothing is going to be gained from the knowledge we have in this case.  Even Mos has decided to stop pursuing Joran and at the same time keep the case open so as the family will not have access to any documents.

I mean this in only a respectful & constructive way, but if this was me I would be shouting all that I know, documentation or no documentation, from the highest roof tops, just from my own notes & observations.  I wouldn't be writing a book to be sold so that later accussations of profitting & other disgusting motives but bringing it all into the light release an e-book, freely downloadable, to let as many people as I could get to listen & hear me roar because with knowledge comes power, there is power in numbers. 

The darkness & secrecy brings nothing but riches to the corrupt & greedy.  Would certainly not make it worth while for the darksider's to harm me or my loved ones in order to keep the secrets cloaked in good deeds, bring them all out end the motivation of future harm to others not just my own.  Karma is a powerful situation that can be brought along by the truth's surfacing to the bright light that is the world.  I think we could then be altruistically surprised at how much good could come of just that, in bringing about the improvement in humanity by being a shining example of not just a survivor status but a VICTOR.

Who's writing a book?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »

She has done her job..and infiltrated.

Who's Carla?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: November 15, 2008, 08:17:46 PM »

Who dived?

I HAVE to go.

Caps gave us lots of initials. LOL 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 15, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »

Who dived?

I HAVE to go.

It may not have been Caps...IIRC  Private Eye made at least one post there.

SS...Lala's???  Any idea when?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 15, 2008, 08:19:20 PM »

How does Kermit know so much and where does he come up with
all of those pictures?  I am always amazed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.