April 27, 2024, 06:31:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252235 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #440 on: November 15, 2008, 08:19:34 PM »

so this is important.  Kermit said Red got jumped on.  Am I remembering this right or wrong:

Klaas and Red got blasted for leaking the photos of the cage, but she didn't.  Someone sent them to her after they posted on BFN.  Is that right?  Let's get this and move on......Where's Klaas?

Helen...I think that is right...

Yes, I think it is right.  I remember now, didn't the FBI supposedly send pics to Dave and Robin posted them on BFN????  IIRC Kyle said that FBI sent them to Dave.  Kyle would not send them to Dave but FBI did???

Correct?!?

Yep, I think so. 
So who exactly accused Klaas/Red?SM of leaking the photos?

Get this straight, I have no idea who actually gave those photos to Robin.  All I know is that Robin gave permission for the photos to be posted at BNH and someone emailed them to me.

Who really sent them to Robin I couldn't tell you and NO, I will not take Robin's word for it.

Thanks, Klaas.  Poor Klaas popped in to what must appear to be a mess. 

I can't think of another cop with first name beginning with "C" other than Clyde.

Second two, a monkey, and a monkey's uncle.  American traitors.  I only see two Aruban divers in the picture of the dive. 

IIRC, there were two divers when the cage was photo'd by Persistence.

In the photo of the diver Kermit posted, it is labeled "dozens of boats".  The article talks about how there are dozens of boats by the fisherman's huts at all times.

According to this CNN transcript, Jossy has two sons that dive.

snipped.....

MANSUR: I got it from the people that are organizing the next dive. I got it also from Art Wood, who is with another search team down here voluntarily with some kind of specialized equipment that he has that can detect bones or things similar to that of human beings at any distance.

So he did make his tests over that. He did find some item of interest. And they went Sunday. They did the first dive. I know because my son is involved in it. Both my sons are involved in it. Then they came back, they studied the area, they plotted the area again, now much larger. And they`re going back this week sometime, either Thursday or Friday, to do the real diving, to search for whatever this man found on this machine.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

Is Eduardo Mansur Jossy's son?  If so he is the co-founder of the dive team Aruba Search and Rescue.

An Aruba group is seeking divers to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who went missing nearly three months ago on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The group wants to lead the divers in exploring waters off Aruba’s east coast, where Holloway was staying with 124 Mountain Brook High School classmates, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, which has been helping search for the teenager since she vanished May 30.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group wants to try again with the help of a machine invented by an American who claims it can detect human bones and teeth under water, Mansur said. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search, Mansur said.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/24/aruba-group-seeking-divers-to-search-for-missing-us-teen/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: November 15, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »

I agree with you...but it's obvious that nothing is going to be gained from the knowledge we have in this case.  Even Mos has decided to stop pursuing Joran and at the same time keep the case open so as the family will not have access to any documents.

I mean this in only a respectful & constructive way, but if this was me I would be shouting all that I know, documentation or no documentation, from the highest roof tops, just from my own notes & observations.  I wouldn't be writing a book to be sold so that later accussations of profitting & other disgusting motives but bringing it all into the light release an e-book, freely downloadable, to let as many people as I could get to listen & hear me roar because with knowledge comes power, there is power in numbers. 

The darkness & secrecy brings nothing but riches to the corrupt & greedy.  Would certainly not make it worth while for the darksider's to harm me or my loved ones in order to keep the secrets cloaked in good deeds, bring them all out end the motivation of future harm to others not just my own.  Karma is a powerful situation that can be brought along by the truth's surfacing to the bright light that is the world.  I think we could then be altruistically surprised at how much good could come of just that, in bringing about the improvement in humanity by being a shining example of not just a survivor status but a VICTOR.

Who's writing a book?

CC

SS...Carla...spokesperson for one of the Tourism groups?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:16 PM »

How does Kermit know so much and where does he come up with
all of those pictures?  I am always amazed.
Not asking for any identifying details -- but what is Kermit's "profession"?? (I have a pretty good idea)

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »

Kyle is not a bad guy in this.  He did what he was told.

Didn't he say Anita and Paulus were on the beach that day.

Yes, he did.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #444 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »

Exactly.   I would like to bump my earlier post that was ignored.  Why is everything so CRYPTIC???   Please explain.  Why can't it just be laid out and like ALtruist said, bring it to the light??

ANYBODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:38 PM »

What was Carla's job in Aruba?

She has done her job..and infiltrated.

Who's Carla?

Carla Caccavale Reynolds ?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: November 15, 2008, 08:22:34 PM »

Why did Kermit give us this photograph from youtube.  Is this Jossy's son?  I once read on another blog that Jossy's son was a diver and that he and his group were actually the ones who were doing the diving for ALE.  I have no idea if it is true and I no longer have a link, although I do recall posting something about it last Spring.

Drawing a blank on this one SS...Sorry!

Look on Kermits clues at the tiny url link.  There is an Aruba link over on
the right.  There are bios of the crew of a ship and pictures.
One named Jesus can dive 60 feet.

Heck ...  Helen  I am still trying to find Kermit's post...LOL

Jesus...mispelled like Shango...Who said that?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 15, 2008, 08:22:42 PM »

PR for tourism, I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: November 15, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »

I think the photograph that Kermit gave us is Jossy's son.  Kermit did this to let us know that Jossy was involved.  He is probably the monkey.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

GRACE: You know, Jossy, last night, right as we were -- were going to a commercial break, you told me divers were going to start diving again today. And I asked you, For what? Anything specific? And you said, Remains. Where did you get that information? What are you talking about?

MANSUR: I got it from the people that are organizing the next dive. I got it also from Art Wood, who is with another search team down here voluntarily with some kind of specialized equipment that he has that can detect bones or things similar to that of human beings at any distance.

So he did make his tests over that. He did find some item of interest. And they went Sunday. They did the first dive. I know because my son is involved in it. Both my sons are involved in it. Then they came back, they studied the area, they plotted the area again, now much larger. And they`re going back this week sometime, either Thursday or Friday, to do the real diving, to search for whatever this man found on this machine.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 15, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »

Again, what do we really know?  Get back to the puzzle pieces...we are getting sidetracked again.

Kermit said CAPS inadvertently reveled the initials in the shango tread..
See the picture of them sitting on the Persistence.
How many dives were there?
Who dived?
What did private eye reveal?
What did caps inadvertently reveal with the initials?

I HAVE to go.
I don't relish anyone having frog legs for their din din

Quote from PI's post:

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

Sounds to me like the material recovered was switched and the photos were also switched.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: November 15, 2008, 08:24:22 PM »

Exactly.   I would like to bump my earlier post that was ignored.  Why is everything so CRYPTIC???   Please explain.  Why can't it just be laid out and like ALtruist said, bring it to the light??

ANYBODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got nothing.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25:44 PM »

Who's writing a book?

Nobody that I know of, I am suggesting a free downloadable e-book, probably should have worded it differently, sorry for confusing.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25:59 PM »

She has done her job..and infiltrated.

Who's Carla?

Carla Caccavale Reynolds ?

Thank you...now I understand what we are talking about. 
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #453 on: November 15, 2008, 08:26:11 PM »

PR for tourism, I think.

Yes, PR Consultant for the Aruba Tourism Authority (2003-2008.)  She currently is a partner with Quinn & Co. Public Relations (1998-present.)

http://www.linkedin.com/in/carlacaccavalereynolds
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #454 on: November 15, 2008, 08:26:59 PM »

Not asking for any identifying details -- but what is Kermit's "profession"?? (I have a pretty good idea)

If I tell you I will have to kill you...sorry. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: November 15, 2008, 08:27:33 PM »

If I tell you I will have to kill you...sorry. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: November 15, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »

Who's writing a book?

Nobody that I know of, I am suggesting a free downloadable e-book, probably should have worded it differently, sorry for confusing.

But free means no one makes any profit off of it. You know that won't happen.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: November 15, 2008, 08:27:50 PM »

Kyle is not a bad guy in this.  He did what he was told.

Didn't he say Anita and Paulus were on the beach that day.

Yes, he did.

Not sure...but I don't think it was that day that they were on the
beach.  It was just before they left for Holland and the P&W interview.
Maybe two days .

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 15, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »

Again, what do we really know?  Get back to the puzzle pieces...we are getting sidetracked again.

Kermit said CAPS inadvertently reveled the initials in the shango tread..
See the picture of them sitting on the Persistence.
How many dives were there?
Who dived?
What did private eye reveal?
What did caps inadvertently reveal with the initials?

I HAVE to go.
I don't relish anyone having frog legs for their din din

Quote from PI's post:

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

Sounds to me like the material recovered was switched and the photos were also switched.

Helen, I thought the same thing when private eye first made that post!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 15, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »

ANYBODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got nothing.

Perhaps straightforward information cannot be given without jeopardizing positions.  For anyone who is helping, we need them to stay where they are and stay safe.  My guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.