April 27, 2024, 11:11:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252246 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: November 15, 2008, 08:30:31 PM »

How does Kermit know so much and where does he come up with
all of those pictures?  I am always amazed.
Not asking for any identifying details -- but what is Kermit's "profession"?? (I have a pretty good idea)

He/she might be a leg model...  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: November 15, 2008, 08:31:11 PM »

How does Kermit know so much and where does he come up with
all of those pictures?  I am always amazed.

Exactly.   I would like to bump my earlier post that was ignored.  Why is everything so CRYPTIC???   Please explain.  Why can't it just be laid out and like ALtruist said, bring it to the light??

ANYBODY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I got nothing.

Not even a headache?  ...LOL

Billb...sorry...we are looking for Caps initials...

List them off guys...Regnad...Whatever

He said think about who gave them to us and then think about who is who...I think
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: November 15, 2008, 08:32:06 PM »

I agree with you...but it's obvious that nothing is going to be gained from the knowledge we have in this case.  Even Mos has decided to stop pursuing Joran and at the same time keep the case open so as the family will not have access to any documents.

I mean this in only a respectful & constructive way, but if this was me I would be shouting all that I know, documentation or no documentation, from the highest roof tops, just from my own notes & observations.  I wouldn't be writing a book to be sold so that later accussations of profitting & other disgusting motives but bringing it all into the light release an e-book, freely downloadable, to let as many people as I could get to listen & hear me roar because with knowledge comes power, there is power in numbers. 

The darkness & secrecy brings nothing but riches to the corrupt & greedy.  Would certainly not make it worth while for the darksider's to harm me or my loved ones in order to keep the secrets cloaked in good deeds, bring them all out end the motivation of future harm to others not just my own.  Karma is a powerful situation that can be brought along by the truth's surfacing to the bright light that is the world.  I think we could then be altruistically surprised at how much good could come of just that, in bringing about the improvement in humanity by being a shining example of not just a survivor status but a VICTOR.

Who's writing a book?

CC

SS...Carla...spokesperson for one of the Tourism groups?

This is from Dave's book:

When we first arrived in Aruba, we met Carla.  She was the woman who had tried to stop us from searching at the California Lighthouse.  She told us that she worked for the company in charge of publicity for tourisim in Aruba and that it was her job to help us coordinate with the press.  Carla offered to be the Holloway family spokesperson and, being new to all of this, we agreed.

Pages 14, 128 & 129.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 15, 2008, 08:34:00 PM »

....and Carla married who?????? (hint: her last name is now Reynolds)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: November 15, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »

Beth's brother.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: November 15, 2008, 08:38:37 PM »

Who's writing a book?

Nobody that I know of, I am suggesting a free downloadable e-book, probably should have worded it differently, sorry for confusing.

But free means no one makes any profit off of it. You know that won't happen.

Actually I don't know if it would or not.  I am simply saying that "if this were me, if this had happened to my niece (I don't have a daughter, lol)", that is how I would approach this in order to get the information out that could not be stopped regardless of anybody's power or influence & the only way to get it out in the really, really high numbers is FREE, take the expense out of the equation for foreign publisher's to put out for a minimal charge to have the right to approve release (after I had it independantly interpretted for accuracy), no profit no criticism, come on azz****, prove me wrong.  All of my assets would be in a trust, of course prior to taking this action, but it would be this or I would have taken care of a few individuals in a real up close & personal way & taken the chance of damning my soul to hell for eternity.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: November 15, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »

Paul Reynolds, iirc

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: November 15, 2008, 08:39:18 PM »

Beth's brother.
yup

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: November 15, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »

Altruist
I see what you are saying...but still no one talks.  I think you would be surprised at what the family does not know. Really surprised.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: November 15, 2008, 08:41:59 PM »

You know, if you wrote all of this into a novel, it would be
too far fetched to be believed.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: November 15, 2008, 08:42:07 PM »

Silvetti and Jossy are now friends.  If Silvetti is the money, is Dave Holloway someone's uncle?

From here to Aruba

Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:37 PM CST

BY JEFF MOORE, THE DAILY IBERIAN

An expedition to search the waters off Aruba for the remains of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway leaves today from the Port of Iberia.

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group, will make the 10-day journey to the island. A 20- to 25-man crew will spend at least two weeks surveying the sea floor for Holloway, who has been missing since May 30, 2005.

Holloway, 18, was last seen leaving a bar with three men hours before she was scheduled to fly home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation. Last week, police re-arrested the three men, prompting her father to re-launch the search in deep waters.

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years.

Schaefer asked Silvetti if he could provide the survey personnel and the geophysical equipment required for the search. After spending a weekend with Schaefer and Pam and Dave Holloway, Silvetti agreed.

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

Silvetti agreed to provide his equipment and primary survey vessel at well below cost, with Schaefer covering all out-of-pocket expenses. Silvetti said his staff volunteered its services for the project as well.

“They said ‘You don’t even have to pay me. I just want to help,’” Silvetti said. “That just tells me we’ve got the right people on board.”

Marc Broussard, project manager for the Silvetti Group, said the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters. Now, it will be using its high-resolution SONAR equipment to look for a body.

To upgrade its systems for the terrain in Aruba, Broussard said the Silvetti Group looked to its vendors, two of which are based in New Iberia.

Seatronics, located at the Port of Iberia, agreed to donate some of its high-tech electronic equipment to scan the ocean floor.

“I told (Silvetti) any opportunity that we had to go in on such a good cause, we would go in on it,” said Erik McGuire, vice president of Seatronics Inc.

“We’re more than happy to give the best effort possible to recover this girl for her family.”

Pro Log Inc. also stepped forth to provide a command center building where all of the surveying equipment will be stored. Like many people around the country, Pro Log Human Resources Director Heidi Parker said she has been following Holloway’s disappearance closely.

“We’re a family-owned business, so family is very important to us,” Parker said. “Anything we can do to help this family out is something that we’re going to do.”

After more than two years of searching, Texas Equusearch office manager Cheryl Lawless said she is hoping the organization’s fifth trip to Aruba will be its last. She said the venture would not be possible without the help of Schaefer, Silvetti and the other local companies.

“Nothing is being done to gain name recognition. This is to help these people,” Silvetti said. “Most of us have watched this on television, and I can only imagine the horror any parent would go through searching for their child in a foreign country.”

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: November 15, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »

Altruist
I see what you are saying...but still no one talks.  I think you would be surprised at what the family does not know. Really surprised.

Sounds like I would be shocked.  Let's go for a visit?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:28 PM »

Altruist
But "Kermit" knows a lot -- I would assume the family knows at least what "Kermit" knows!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »

You know, if you wrote all of this into a novel, it would be
too far fetched to be believed.

I agree.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: November 15, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »

Altruist

Sounds like I would be shocked.  Let's go for a visit?

You would.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: November 15, 2008, 08:47:37 PM »

Altruist
But "Kermit" knows a lot -- I would assume the family knows at least what "Kermit" knows!

Do not assume that.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: November 15, 2008, 08:48:11 PM »

Kermit aid that Caps inadvertently gave us the initials.  He might not even have realized what he was telling us.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 15, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

snipped (from SS)

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

snipped (I probably did not do this right, just trying to avoid quote stack)

I am not naive, but I am struggling with this Silvetti guy.  How could you say this and be so kind and generous to a grieving family and really be a traitor???

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: November 15, 2008, 08:50:08 PM »

snipped (from SS)

snipped (I probably did not do this right, just trying to avoid quote stack)

I am not naive, but I am struggling with this Silvetti guy.  How could you say this and be so kind and generous to a grieving family and really be a traitor???

Who said he was a traitor?
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: November 15, 2008, 08:52:34 PM »

Altruist

Do not assume that.

My heart breaks again and again for Dave and Beth.  If I thought I knew ANYTHING that would help them I would share with them.  If I was them, I would want people to share with me.  No matter how crazy or bizarre it seemed, I would want to know. 

Just MOO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.