April 27, 2024, 12:31:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252217 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 15, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

Quote from PI's post:

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

Sounds to me like the material recovered was switched and the photos were also switched.

What zip lock bags???

The ones in the trap.

The owner of the boat is Silvetti.  Silvetti is the money.  Jossy is his buddy.  Jossy is a Monkey.  Maybe Paul and Carla don't know what is going on afterall, but does Dave?  It sounds like paul and Beth are in the dark.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: November 15, 2008, 09:11:32 PM »

Back to "American traitors" as per Kermit. Let's think!

The only people that come to mind is Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell (SP).
I don't think those 2 had enough clout to affect much. I'm thinking bigger. Kermit left before he answered "American-American" or Aruban-American"

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: November 15, 2008, 09:11:58 PM »

Who are these guys.  He said look at the picture on the Persistence :

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 15, 2008, 09:12:42 PM »

Please just tell what you know!!! I have been trying to undo riddles in this case for years......never was good at it either!

Mary Ann, I tried that already in bold, all caps, and ............. nothing, nada, nope, not gonna happen>>>  I am a dum dum monkey and can't figure this stuff out.
But, not going anywhere, gonna still try.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 15, 2008, 09:12:46 PM »

Charles Croes...He met up with DEA Williams the night the family arrived. I believe he and Williams were friends.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: November 15, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »

arubagirl was a monkey.  Was her uncle a cop?

Not sure if her uncle was but I'm pretty sure she had cousins that were cops. I got the impression female cops were related but I could be wrong.

Glad you're here Klaas.  Can you think of any cops whose first names begins with a C besides Clyde?

Not off the top of my head (it's fuzzy with Orlando stuff right now).  Let me look in the archives.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: November 15, 2008, 09:13:54 PM »

I recognize Hans Mos and Dolf Richardson.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: November 15, 2008, 09:15:55 PM »

Enlarged and highlighted to make it a little easier to identify:

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: November 15, 2008, 09:16:14 PM »

I recognize Hans Mos and Dolf Richardson.

The one looks like Papito Comenencia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: November 15, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »

Nice photos thank you.

If It had been a skull ..Tim was there, don't you think we had the right guys on the job to make that positive identification ?

The F.B.I. came back and said the cloth was not that of Natalee..
 But who ever said she was in her own cloth ?
She could have been raped /Murdered and wrapped in any kind of cloth for the purpose of disposal.

But the skull should have been able to be identified by divers.. and if I remember correct it was sent away to be tested by the F.BI. who claimed it was Coral ?? ODD !! As there is not coral anyplace in those photos... From my understanding coral grows from a existing cluster.. Not intermittently growing here and there.

Remind me of what the F.B.I. determined on the item that would look like a skull in those photos posted.
Thank You.

You are incorrect.
The "right guys" were not onboard.

The FBI was sent what? Cloth?
Well ain't that interesting.
You need to go read what private eye monkey posted.
Then you can piece it together, yes.
Yes,
One two three
ribbit

BUMP
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #510 on: November 15, 2008, 09:16:58 PM »

snipped (from SS)

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

snipped (I probably did not do this right, just trying to avoid quote stack)

I am not naive, but I am struggling with this Silvetti guy.  How could you say this and be so kind and generous to a grieving family and really be a traitor???

Who said he was a traitor?

Kermit is pointing us to two American Traitors.  Who are the divers?  I'm going to look at the pictures from Persistence....... brb  if I can find them::MonkeyHaHa::

Anyway, I only hung out in Shango a little...ok a lot but I was lost.  What initials did CAPS accidentally reveal?  Lala's, Mum, VMS, Colombo, this is your territory

TM...what initials did Caps keep posting for Steve Croes...Thanks...

I'll have it find it mum I don't want to guess wrong!  There were so many.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: November 15, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »

Enlarged and highlighted to make it a little easier to identify:

Kermit also mentioned the "guy wearing a red shirt" -- who is that guy in the pic? Is he an American (traitor)????

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: November 15, 2008, 09:18:24 PM »

These are the men that Kermit described as being in the coverup.  Does anyone recognize any of them.  Are any of them a cop?  This is a dateline photograph of the Persistence crew.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: November 15, 2008, 09:18:55 PM »

Who is the mean ugly guy, partial face, far right corner?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: November 15, 2008, 09:19:58 PM »

Oh man... I just came over after reading the football thread for a quick check on how things were going... took forever to catch up.

I only recognize Hans on the boat but why did Kermit keep talking about a red shirt? Who is that in the reddish orange shirt?  Is that the boat owner Silvestri? 

All this time I just thought Kermit was a regular poster like me... I am so confused. I just want justice for Natalee. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: November 15, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »

Posted by Kermit:

Perhaps the new pond witness was to get the focus off of the cage?

When did Caps present the pond witness?
When did Kyle tell you the cage was found?
Who is who? Remember the initials - it was a clue of who was involved to lead the monkeys away from bananas.

Why is there one tennis shoe inside THIS cage?
Why is there a skull inside THIS cage?
Why was all the focus changed to a pond that is dried up eh?
Monkey's can figure it out the cover-up.

"ALWAYS TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS" - kermit

Admittedly I am but a law abiding citizen of the USA BUT my major question is when faced with a majorly uncooperative entity as ALE & it's Central Governing body, at the point of the Persistence search when the cage was located WHY WAS NOT EVERY ITEM IN THAT CAGE AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF EVERY ITEM CONTAINED WITHIN NOT TAKEN BY A DIVER FROM THE PERSISTENCE SEARCH TEAM???????????????????????????????????????????????????????  This I will never understand, under the guise of team effort, that naievity is just not possible in grown men.  It can't be.

Can anybody clearly explain to an ignorant poster as myself?

RV Persistence was there and under Aruba law.
Remember.
The divers were Aruban divers.
Cover-up

This is what I remember, Kermit.  Persistence was allowed to search, but not allowed retrieve anything.  They had to notify ALE. 

See the picture of them sitting on the Persistence.
How many dives were there?
Who dived?
What did private eye reveal?
What did caps inadvertently reveal with the initials?

I HAVE to go.
I don't relish anyone having frog legs for their din din.

BUMP
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: November 15, 2008, 09:20:16 PM »

This opens up into an excel file of the statements the Dr. Phil team requested for the Kalpoe case.  You can see the names of ALE that took the statements.  Might help in looking for a "C" name...might not.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: November 15, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

From the Statements...???  these guys were Dutch...I think

Clemens Bunval 
CJM Burgwal

Anyone remember the FBI guys names...TIA
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: November 15, 2008, 09:20:26 PM »

Mann, I don't like the mug on the guy on the very right of that picture, he looks like a thug if I've ever seen one.  Not a look of spirit of cooperation if you ask me.  Moss is there, isn't he the one with the glasses, looks like he is down on one knee kinda in the upper middle with a blue shirt on?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: November 15, 2008, 09:21:12 PM »

I don't think those 2 had enough clout to affect much. I'm thinking bigger. Kermit left before he answered "American-American" or Aruban-American"

Posner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.