April 28, 2024, 03:18:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252255 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

No, the guy in the glasses with the baseball cap in the red shirt is who they want to know the identity of.  LOL

Is that Schaeffer or Silvetti?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: November 15, 2008, 10:07:34 PM »

Another pic Kermit posted 9/21/08.  Notice spelling of Aruban Polis....

Not for nothing Kermit, but what would asking Aruban diver's get us?  You think for one NY second any of them would speak the truth?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: November 15, 2008, 10:11:33 PM »

Kermit - we need more help.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: November 15, 2008, 10:12:00 PM »

Not for nothing Kermit, but what would asking Aruban diver's get us?  You think for one NY second any of them would speak the truth?
I think he meant that sarcasticly -- he just means 'they know'!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #564 on: November 15, 2008, 10:12:26 PM »

Bringing over previous convos with Kermit.....   Need some thoughts here....

86   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through  on: September 24, 2008, 08:20:01 PM 
Quote from: Kermit on September 24, 2008, 08:12:38 PM
"He claimed he lost them in the area of Fisherman's Hut, but we [are] looking at other places, including the pond,"
Tromp said
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

TITO: POLICE HAD A TIP ON THE MISSING SHOE.. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS A VALID TIP AND USED IT.. DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING THOUGH

TWITTY: You know, that`s been a question all along, Nancy. And I really couldn`t figure out if there was one tennis shoe that he left behind or if it were both.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/ng.01.html

Aruban police seek suspect's shoes
Another Van der Sloot interview, landfill search expected Tuesday
Tuesday, August 2, 2005 Posted

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Aruban authorities investigating the disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway are looking for a pair of size-14 tennis shoes that suspect Joran van der Sloot might have lost, a police official said.

"He [Joran] says he might have lost a pair of sneakers on the beach the night Natalee disappeared," said lead police investigator Roy Tromp. "That's what he claims in one of his many statements."

Tromp said the 17-year-old suspect described the shoes as white and blue and brand new.

http://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/01/aruba.missing/index.html

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
December 6, 2005

TWITTY: You know Greta now that you mention it I was looking through my journal and there was an update from an FBI official and also from our family liaison that in one of Joran Van der Sloot's tennis shoes there was blood. I had written that down. I wish that I had been able to obtain more information as to what happened to that one shoe if that was truly blood in his shoe. You know Greta like I said we are just so limited in any type of information we can get.

VAN SUSTEREN: : Are you suggesting that they did find one of the pair of shoes and that they seized that?

TWITTY: Yes, when I was looking back through my notes there was a date where we received this information either from the FBI or our family liason that there was blood in Joran's tennis shoe.

VAN SUSTEREN:: I suppose, of course if there is blood you would be out of your mind not to test the blood to see if it's JVDS blood or not. Do you know if they any testing was done on that shoe?

TWITTY: No, we don't know we never heard the results of any DNA, if we did hear it was 2 1/2 months later but we never heard anything definitive about the shoe.

VAN SUSTEREN: I take it if you heard it was his blood then you would have recalled you got the final results. And let me see if I got this straight you can't recall getting any results on the blood in that shoe if indeed it was blood in the shoe?

TWITTY: No, it was only mentioned one time throughout my journal. Only once.

Beth Twitty
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 9, 2005

TWITTY: ...I mean, I think we need to stay focused on the bloody tennis shoe that was found...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
July 28, 2005

GRACE: Very quickly, to Jossy Mansur with "Diario," he repeatedly advertises the reward for Natalee Holloway up to $1 million tonight for her safe return, $100,000 for evidence as to her whereabouts.

Jossy Mansur, what can you tell us about this theory floating around out there that a shoe is involved, a lost shoe belonging to either van der Sloot or the Kalpoe brothers?

MANSUR: Well, that`s a fact that`s been going around for quite some time now, that he was barefoot when he walked back home and that he lost his shoe somewhere either on the beach or over here at the pond.

<snip>

GRACE: And Jossy, before we go break, could you explain to me about this shoe again? I'm not getting -- how do we know? Why do we suspect that Joran van der Sloot left behind one of his shoes?

MANSUR: That came out of some kind of a statement somewhere. I don`t know, either. I can`t pinpoint the exact time or place where he said that, or where they found out he`s missing his shoes.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/28/ng.01.html

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Tim Miller: "That looks like a Skull"

Kermit, there was a skull and a shoe in that crab trap.  Now, who has the skull and shoe?  Who was in that trap?   Whose shoe?

Come on, this is maddening!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: November 15, 2008, 10:13:26 PM »

Isn't "Kermit" a code name for the Secreti Service???  Wasn't there a Kermit during the Roosefelt years in the CIA and he had a son who worked in DC????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: November 15, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

Thank you wreck, see I do not lie, am ignorant oft times of wit & completely overwhelmed by riddles, but I like puzzles.  What does that make me?  Weird.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: November 15, 2008, 10:15:44 PM »

FWIW, I did start to go through Cap's posts....saved where I left off....did find a post having to do with Morse code and names, but wasn't sure that was it.

Anyway, earlier I mentioned he had a phrase which I determined meant that some things should be kept quiet.  I did find it....A singing war is a losing one (or is lost).   

Eyes are tired, so I may be out for the count....maybe not.  Later...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 15, 2008, 10:16:10 PM »

Here's more............

88   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through  on: September 23, 2008, 07:53:35 PM 
Quote from: CapsLockWizard on September 23, 2008, 06:22:19 PM
Quote from: KYcat on September 23, 2008, 04:57:55 PM
Quote from: Magnolia on September 23, 2008, 04:26:49 PM
Quote from: SS on September 23, 2008, 04:20:02 PM
Quote from: oceanexploration on March 03, 2008, 01:47:47 PM
There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.
Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series. 

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

And Kermit said...

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360082#msg360082

Then Kyle accused Red of posting the pictures.

Is Robin John Silvetti's sister???   

No.  Silvetti's sister is Lex or something on to that order.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: November 15, 2008, 10:17:40 PM »

Wreck 789 or something like it - please.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: November 15, 2008, 10:18:47 PM »

Thank you wreck, see I do not lie, am ignorant oft times of wit & completely overwhelmed by riddles, but I like puzzles.  What does that make me?  Weird.

LOL...Seems we have more pieces than we need for this puzzle...I am the same way...love puzzles, useless at riddles!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #571 on: November 15, 2008, 10:19:17 PM »

Isn't "Kermit" a code name for the Secreti Service???  Wasn't there a Kermit during the Roosefelt years in the CIA and he had a son who worked in DC????

A-1, not ignoring you, I just don't know.  But good question.  Who would know?

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: November 15, 2008, 10:19:20 PM »

To me the riddles & codes are just so twisted.

I don't understand how it protects kermit or anybody else to convey messages in a coded manner any more than in a direct approach is what totally baffles me.  Believe me I want to understand but does it have to be so time consuming for those of us who are riddle/code challenged?  We care.  Sorry, I hate feeling stupid.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: November 15, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

FWIW, I did start to go through Cap's posts....saved where I left off....did find a post having to do with Morse code and names, but wasn't sure that was it.

Anyway, earlier I mentioned he had a phrase which I determined meant that some things should be kept quiet.  I did find it....A singing war is a losing one (or is lost).   

Thanks 2NJ...I had forgotten the Morse code one....I will take a quick look at the Croes initials one as it is really late for me!

Good Night!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: November 15, 2008, 10:22:32 PM »

Here's more............

88   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through  on: September 23, 2008, 07:53:35 PM 
There were three ROV dive videos of the trap.  Video 1 : 29th Dec - ROV visual inspection of the trap.  (very small clip of this video on Dateline).  Remember, the Dateline footage was taken over our shoulders by filming the ROV monitor.  The footage is not the recorded ROV footage.
Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them. 

What you all really didn't know (nor Tim Miller when he said his statements to the press, neither Dateline NBC when they broadcasted their lovely special):

Video 3:  Jan 7th - ROV monitoring diver tactile inspection of the trap with sampling of items inside and outside of trap.  The trap was not recovered.  Recovered samples sent for forensic analysis.  Neither Tim Miller nor the media were on board.

The trap in Video 1-3 was found from the first conducted ROV dive.  I found the target at 1:46 am on Christmas morning.  It was my #1 ranked priority target and therefore the first of the ROV dive series. 

Several hours of footage were of other dives on other targets.  None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

And Kermit said...

You can't have it both ways...Kyle said the FBI sent them to Dave. 
Kermit said they were sent by John's sister.

So, who's right?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: November 15, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »

Thanks 2NJ...I had forgotten the Morse code one....I will take a quick look at the Croes initials one as it is really late for me!

Good Night!

Good night, Mum. Check you mail please!

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 15, 2008, 10:26:56 PM »

Here's more............

And Kermit said...

You can't have it both ways...Kyle said the FBI sent them to Dave. 
Kermit said they were sent by John's sister.

So, who's right?

Don't know.  Maybe both?  FBI sent to Dave and Silvetti sent to his sister.  Bet there was more than 1 set of pics.... who knows.  But Kyle may be assuming that FBI sent the pics to Dave because Kyle sent them to the FBI.................more than 1 set of pics............ who knows>...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: November 15, 2008, 10:27:09 PM »

Mum, Kermit was addressing you when he talked about the initials.  He said you wrote them down....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: November 15, 2008, 10:27:20 PM »

To me the riddles & codes are just so twisted.

I don't understand how it protects kermit or anybody else to convey messages in a coded manner any more than in a direct approach is what totally baffles me.  Believe me I want to understand but does it have to be so time consuming for those of us who are riddle/code challenged?  We care.  Sorry, I hate feeling stupid.

I don't either...but it has kept me busy for almost 4 years now.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: November 15, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

(snipped)

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Tim Miller: "That looks like a Skull"

Kermit, there was a skull and a shoe in that crab trap.  Now, who has the skull and shoe?  Who was in that trap?   Whose shoe?

Come on, this is maddening!!

ALE & the Prosecutor's Office took possession of all that was under the water, that we do know.  What I am contending is that ANYBODY who didn't take the needed measures to protect the Holloway family's interests (which is Natalee) to ensure that a piece of everything found, under the circumstances as they were known to be, then to me that is just plain negligence. If that could not have been done then the family should have been advised not to sanction the search for it was not going to garner them anything but a continuance of the abuse & torture that has been a constant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.