April 28, 2024, 04:06:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252256 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 15, 2008, 10:28:14 PM »

To me the riddles & codes are just so twisted.

I don't understand how it protects kermit or anybody else to convey messages in a coded manner any more than in a direct approach is what totally baffles me.  Believe me I want to understand but does it have to be so time consuming for those of us who are riddle/code challenged?  We care.  Sorry, I hate feeling stupid.

Don't worry about feeling stupid.  I feel that way everytime I come here.
I think maybe Monkeys have uncovered a bit of the puzzle.  Lord knows we've
tried.  I think that there is a part of the US Govt that knows exactly what
happened. The part that is in charge of tourism maybe. I don't know the reason
for not exposing it all, but there must be a reason.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: November 15, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »

(snipped)

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Tim Miller: "That looks like a Skull"

Kermit, there was a skull and a shoe in that crab trap.  Now, who has the skull and shoe?  Who was in that trap?   Whose shoe?

Come on, this is maddening!!

ALE & the Prosecutor's Office took possession of all that was under the water, that we do know.  What I am contending is that ANYBODY who didn't take the needed measures to protect the Holloway family's interests (which is Natalee) to ensure that a piece of everything found, under the circumstances as they were known to be, then to me that is just plain negligence. If that could not have been done then the family should have been advised not to sanction the search for it was not going to garner them anything but a continuance of the abuse & torture that has been a constant.
AMEN!

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: November 15, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »

one is a polis officer.
one is a monkey's uncle.
one is a monkey. 

Now can I eat the treat!
ribbit

Kermit spells police officer as polis officer. Does this mean that the police officer is Aruban?

Not sure what Kermit meant by the polis/police spelling...however...

Monkey poster "kbm" was supposedly Kawash Misier, connected with Deepak/Satish. His uncle was psychic Karam Misier who wanted to meet with Dave.  Posts below say Misier is also an uncle to Deepak/Satish. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=245.0   (scroll down for Kawash pic).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=566.580

Lively Case Discussion #546 11/19 - 11/21/2006
« Reply #585 on: November 22, 2006, 02:52:49 AM »

Florida:
A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's) When Dave got there they walked to the back (Lion's Den) & met with a "Buddhist, Healer, Psychic"  Who claimed to know where Natalee was. "Dave, do you like to go fishing?"
(Our own "kbm"/"Kawish" claims he has taken yoga classes behind the VIP Club.)

The "Yoga Master from Curacao" claims that he, as a psychic, knows what happened to Natalee. (He is Karam. Misier)

Karam. Misier pracices Santeria. He also has yoga/meditation classes in Noord. He has placed himself in the midst of things......

THe MISIER family is from Surimane & own real estate & car rental agencies in Aruba.

The VIP Club is ip for sale.................

Tylergal:

Someone told me that is a mean man and not only that but his connection to Deepak and Satish, their uncle, and he has a connection to [Anita] via yoga/meditation and could be the person that Joran was meeting with for his anger issues.

MumInOhio:
Wasn't poster KBM..Kawish...his nephew?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/25/aruba-why-arrest-lorenzo-van-rijn-now-is-there-a-greater-reason/
Brie
SM Front Page Comments
June 25, 2007

9.  Brie on June 25th, 2007 12:33 pm

Someone was asking about who owns the rental cars we have read about. Kawish Misier is friends with Deepak, Satish along with Joran, Kawish’s father owns numerous properties on the island and numerous car rental agencies. Kawish would have access to these vehicles.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: November 15, 2008, 10:34:54 PM »

(snipped)

Kermit, there was a skull and a shoe in that crab trap.  Now, who has the skull and shoe?  Who was in that trap?   Whose shoe?

ALE & the Prosecutor's Office took possession of all that was under the water, that we do know.  What I am contending is that ANYBODY who didn't take the needed measures to protect the Holloway family's interests (which is Natalee) to ensure that a piece of everything found, under the circumstances as they were known to be, then to me that is just plain negligence. If that could not have been done then the family should have been advised not to sanction the search for it was not going to garner them anything but a continuance of the abuse & torture that has been a constant.

They were on Aruba's turf and they had no control over what happened to what was found.  ALE should never have been allowed to be involved, but at that time they thought they could trust them...they should have listened to us.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 15, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »

96   Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #770 9/20/08 through  on: September 21, 2008, 06:59:51 PM 
Quote from: Kermit on September 21, 2008, 03:19:32 PM
Quote from: KYcat on September 21, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
Quote from: Kermit on September 21, 2008, 03:12:10 PM
Quote from: Lala'sMom on September 21, 2008, 01:59:38 PM
Quote from: Kermit on September 21, 2008, 01:54:19 PM
"The...sonar data reveals the seabed as if it were a scroll...The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript."

Remember Kyle said the evidence was taken by ALE...so where does that leave us again?  Same place as the shoe given to ALE and no one has heard from it sense.  Wonder when the witness will be taken by the ALE and never heard from again as in the other witnesses.  Hmmmmm...

The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2705.720

Ok. So how did Kyle give the tennis shoe to FBI? 

Ah Ha!

Why would Kyle have the tennis shoe. He's just a boat guy!

Now, go back and re-look at the photos and follow the trail!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: November 15, 2008, 10:36:43 PM »

Thanks so much for this KY.  I was fuzzy on this part, and never would have found it.

And Kermit said...

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360082#msg360082

Then Kyle accused Red of posting the pictures.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: November 15, 2008, 10:37:14 PM »

Where's 007?? 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: November 15, 2008, 10:38:45 PM »

FWIW, I did start to go through Cap's posts....saved where I left off....did find a post having to do with Morse code and names, but wasn't sure that was it.

Anyway, earlier I mentioned he had a phrase which I determined meant that some things should be kept quiet.  I did find it....A singing war is a losing one (or is lost).   

Eyes are tired, so I may be out for the count....maybe not.  Later...

Thanks 2NJ...I had forgotten the Morse code one....I will take a quick look at the Croes initials one as it is really late for me!

Good Night!

The Morse code was part of Merian.  It had to do with a Padre.

A-1 - I can't answer your question.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: November 15, 2008, 10:41:16 PM »

(snipped)

They were on Aruba's turf and they had no control over what happened to what was found.  ALE should never have been allowed to be involved, but at that time they thought they could trust them...they should have listened to us.

Well under the circumstances a little bit of covert was in order, what would have stopped them from dropping a diver off with radio communication, in case of emergency only, the boat going on in a grid like manner like they were still doing ongoing mapping to take a collection of a piece of everything before they led ALE there?  In the absence of that it was a search of futility.  I am just a dumb azz for believing that this was done & being kept quiet for obvious reasons & now I am riled to a point that I can't even say.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: November 15, 2008, 10:43:27 PM »

Mum, Kermit was addressing you when he talked about the initials.  He said you wrote them down....

Heck I am so tired...But I think I said I wrote them down...I was thinking of some other initials...they don't have a "C" in them. 

I will look at Kermit's posts in the morning...Thanks

Good Night!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #590 on: November 15, 2008, 10:44:06 PM »

(snipped)

AMEN!

I agree.  I know some that were on the Persistence thought ALE could be trusted, but in my opinion others on the Persistence should have known better!  Samples of everything should have been taken and sent to the FBI before ALE ever knew anything was found. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: November 15, 2008, 10:46:07 PM »

(snipped)

Well under the circumstances a little bit of covert was in order, what would have stopped them from dropping a diver off with radio communication, in case of emergency only, the boat going on in a grid like manner like they were still doing ongoing mapping to take a collection of a piece of everything before they led ALE there?  In the absence of that it was a search of futility.  I am just a dumb azz for believing that this was done & being kept quiet for obvious reasons & now I am riled to a point that I can't even say.
Me too! I was always under the belief that things were too obvious for our FBI NOT to be "in-the-know". Kermit shot me down on that. Now, I'm very discouraged.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: November 15, 2008, 10:47:36 PM »

OE's post at the time:

The trap contents weren't sampled until the 7th of January.  Neither Tim Miller, Tim Trahan, or Dateline were on board during this time.

OK, so the Tim's are not implicated, they weren't onboard.  Who's left?  One is a monkey, and one a monkey's uncle?

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: November 15, 2008, 10:49:07 PM »

(snipped)

AMEN!

I agree.  I know some that were on the Persistence thought ALE could be trusted, but in my opinion others on the Persistence should have known better!  Samples of everything should have been taken and sent to the FBI before ALE ever knew anything was found.

EXACTLY, it's like a time warp of stupidity.  God almightly help me control my rage.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: November 15, 2008, 10:52:27 PM »

A shoe in the cage.  A shoe at the pond.  A shoe in the closet.

Who's lying?? 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: November 15, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Lala'sMom on September 21, 2008, 01:58:14 PM
Quote from: Kermit on September 21, 2008, 12:20:24 PM
Monkey's pay attention! Focus! Do not get sidetracked.

Yes, Jossy said they found a shoe in the pond...and then some see a shoe in the trap...so where is the focus?  The pond or the trap or both?  A little help here please.

When did the pond search first start?
Now put your pieces together.
You're good at this lala.
re-think it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: November 15, 2008, 10:54:18 PM »

Thanks so much for this KY.  I was fuzzy on this part, and never would have found it.

And Kermit said...

A long time ago, I asked if Robin was John's sister and someone said no, his sister's name is Liz or something like that.  Is Robin also a sister of John Silvetti?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: November 15, 2008, 10:54:39 PM »

Just like that Flanegan broad who it was said resigned.  For years every now & then I would ask did she resign the job or just the case only last week did I learn that she resigned from the case only.  That makes her a broad, yet another example of Dutch cowardice, she could have been part of the solution instead she protected her "career".  She is a disgrace right along with the rest of them.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: November 15, 2008, 10:56:18 PM »

A shoe in the cage.  A shoe at the pond.  A shoe in the closet.

Who's lying??

It appears they all are.  You couldn't get an ounce of truth if you squeezed all of them dry.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: November 15, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »

And Kermit said...

A long time ago, I asked if Robin was John's sister and someone said no, his sister's name is Liz or something like that.  Is Robin also a sister of John Silvetti?

No.  Robin is Dave's wife.  She is not a sister of John Silvetti.  Just some confusion on the pics being sent to who and where.  Dave was sent some and Robin "shared" with BNH and John Silvetti sent his sister a set of pics and she posted on BFN.  Whew!  Think I got all that right.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.