April 28, 2024, 04:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252259 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: November 16, 2008, 03:10:14 AM »

It's 2:00 a.m. central time and the 'Crime and Investigation' Channel is airing the Bill Kurtis show about Natalee.  It's not a new show, but it does help keep Natalee in people's minds.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #681 on: November 16, 2008, 06:36:10 AM »

Is it possible to rent a Harley or a Honda in Bangkok ?
And were ?
Were is that motorcycle now ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: November 16, 2008, 06:41:23 AM »

Why haven't we heard anymore about the crab cage ?  It just went "poof"...into the ether..It certainly appeared to be a skull to me.

What happened when everything just stopped?  What purpose would the FBI have for not telling anyone, maybe even the family, about the contents and the details of that cage? If Natalee was in there it would have been made known already...so if she is not in there what was? What would be the benefit of allowing this much time to pass without saying anything about the contents?  Would our own FBI deliberately withhold information that could solve this case? Who said it was a human skull?  Tim only got a glimpse and later said he realized it was not a skull or was it?  Even the good guys tell a little details while denying everything.

I am really beginning to sound like Shango...I need a vacation.

Perhaps the FBI isn't helping because the people involved with Natalee's disappearance are also people involved in DEA investigations.  The DEA investigations have a priority over Natalee.  Even Urine was on their watch list.

That's a good point.

The bigger picture.

Both Joran and Paulus mention an FBI guy being there, yet the Family say DEA Williams. I can't find Eric Williams tied to any of the neighboring Consuls, but did find another Williams tied to Barbados in the 2005 listings.

I think there may have been a FBI or retired FBI there at the time. Why else would Paulus and Joran throw that out there?

MUM:  I am so far behind reading, but do you mean the night Beth, Jug and their party arrived at the Sloots?  I always took it to mean that because of the seriousness of the situation and because of their conciousness of guilt, Paulus and Joran just automatically jumped to the conclusion & took for granted that Beth & Jug had indeed brought the FBI with them.  After all, I can imagine the Sloots were certainly taken off guard and panicked by the swift and unexpected visit of the Alabamians on a mission...

Hi Ono...Yes ...  On the night the family arrived. From Private Eyes posts and others I determined that Williams contacted Charles Croes. The family said he was DEA.

Both Paulus and Joran in their statements say FBI. Apparently Jody Bearman portrayed herself as FBI, but this does not appear to be whom they are referring to. They make no reference to Williams as DEA. These statements were taken weeks later and I believe were intentional.
I am looking into another DEA Williams that was in service in the Carribean in 2005. I think he has since died.

Joran also makes reference to a US Customs woman visiting at the jail when he was there, and a Mansur being there.  I find it very intriguing that Edward comes in after all this time posting about Luis Mansur. The Mansur case began in 2005. Hmmm…
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: November 16, 2008, 06:59:30 AM »

Ono…sorry….What first started me on this FBI thing…

Simian and the insistence of FP posters that the FBI was on the case from Day 1.

Van der Straten stated he picked up one FBI Agent from the airport. Can’t recall the exact date…around June 2nd. or 3rd.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: November 16, 2008, 07:04:12 AM »

Caps first posted on the FP around December 21st with the Crypt post. He also made a post on RWV towards the end of December. Thought he made the same one on the FP, but I don’t have that one.

Before January 17th he was reading the Shango thread for at least 10 days.  He related his story about how he came to SM 3 days before Christmas twice that I can recall.
He often posted Initials, so unless Kermie gives us a timeframe, I am not going to try and find what Kermie is talking about.

Other than MIU there were many references to other groups including legal groups. As Lala’s said, he used initials all the time
For those that call Caps out for being MIA…He is here more than you think…LOL

Kermie…I always thought that Caps appearance had to do with another early 2008 occurrence. Will check the timeframe on the Persistence and the Monserat pond?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #685 on: November 16, 2008, 07:09:05 AM »

caps misspellings are often Dutch words 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #686 on: November 16, 2008, 07:09:50 AM »

How did we get from the fish trap to the Nazis?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: November 16, 2008, 07:21:38 AM »

caps misspellings are often Dutch words 

Yes...IIRC he speaks 7 languages...Sometimes his English has been very, very good

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: November 16, 2008, 07:30:09 AM »

When the Persistence left Aruba so abruptly, wasn't there unrest
in Venezuela that was a at boiling point?
Was that pretty soon after Cheney's plane made the stop in Aruba?

I just hate losing faith in people I have believed in.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: November 16, 2008, 07:30:16 AM »

Always1...Is this thepost you were referring to by Kermit? TIA

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2008, 06:52:38 PM »

Don't go away upset.
It's easy as one, two three.

write down the initials mum that you were given in the shango thread
think of who is telling what

then you will know who is who.
teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #690 on: November 16, 2008, 07:31:58 AM »

And were ?
I went to Chiang Mai in June and saw that you can rent all sorts of scooters and motorcycles but I don't remember seeing anything that massive roaming around the streets....... I would DOUBT that a Harley would be rentable.... daoubt but I don't know for certain.
Are you thinking that the cycle we see Joran on is possibly one he owns and can be traced thru a certificate?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: November 16, 2008, 07:34:03 AM »

Good Morning!

I think Cheney's plane and the unrest were around the same time. Not sure about the Persistence.

My early morning thoughts...Who the heck is really behind the Monkey nics?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 16, 2008, 07:38:28 AM »

And were ?

Johan, I would think you can rent motorcycles long term or short
term all over Thailand.  You can in the USA.
I have wondered about the bike too.  I think he is on it.

teacat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: November 16, 2008, 07:40:16 AM »

Well it's been a while since I posted here but I do check up once a month or so in lurk mode.

I have to ask questions that some might find tedious. Here goes:

What happened to Red?
What happened to Private Eye? He dropped out so suddenly in @ June......Is he okay?
What happened to Carpe?
Are these posters here and I just keep missing the msgs or are they gone?
When I first started reading this site, there was another man who Monkeys kept beseeching to come back and I can't remember his handle but I don't think I ever saw him post again. What ahppened to him? There was speculation that he lurked but stayed off the msgs
I started to get all panicy yesterday when I saw nothing from CAPS for a month and then he popped up again. wheew!   
TIA
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: November 16, 2008, 07:45:09 AM »

Good Morning!

I think Cheney's plane and the unrest were around the same time. Not sure about the Persistence.

Morning Mum,
You mean Shango and Simian? or Mum and Magnolia?
Who was it that told us to research the Sollinger family tree?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: November 16, 2008, 07:47:54 AM »

Well it's been a while since I posted here but I do check up once a month or so in lurk mode.

I have to ask questions that some might find tedious. Here goes:

What happened to Red?
What happened to Private Eye? He dropped out so suddenly in @ June......Is he okay?
What happened to Carpe?
Are these posters here and I just keep missing the msgs or are they gone?
When I first started reading this site, there was another man who Monkeys kept beseeching to come back and I can't remember his handle but I don't think I ever saw him post again. What ahppened to him? There was speculation that he lurked but stayed off the msgs
I started to get all panicy yesterday when I saw nothing from CAPS for a month and then he popped up again. wheew!   
TIA

Morning Teacap...Not sure about your other questions, but Caps is here quite often...LOL

I used to worry about him being gone for days at a time until I realised he did it often.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: November 16, 2008, 07:51:31 AM »

Good Morning!

Morning Mum,
You mean Shango and Simian? or Mum and Magnolia?
Who was it that told us to research the Sollinger family tree?

Finbar...

Mum and Magnolia are the least of my concerns...LOL

But I wonder about some who have posted in the last couple of days! May not be bad...just wonder whom we are posting with...

OK...Going to check the timeline...maybe I will run across those Initials...

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #697 on: November 16, 2008, 08:16:42 AM »

And were ?
I went to Chiang Mai in June and saw that you can rent all sorts of scooters and motorcycles but I don't remember seeing anything that massive roaming around the streets....... I would DOUBT that a Harley would be rentable.... daoubt but I don't know for certain.
Are you thinking that the cycle we see Joran on is possibly one he owns and can be traced thru a certificate?

1) it is not possible to rent a Harley in BK,only in Pattaya
2) was it Joran's own Motor bike ?
3) it is possible to rent a Honda in BK and  it is expensive
4) to rent a bike you need a adress there or you have to pay a huge escrow
5) when Joran hired the Mbike is this bike back there ?
6) is he on the run with that bike ? via Cambodja ?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #698 on: November 16, 2008, 08:18:19 AM »

btw what happend with BFN ?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: November 16, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »

Thanks so much for this KY.  I was fuzzy on this part, and never would have found it.

And Kermit said...

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360082#msg360082

Then Kyle accused Red of posting the pictures.

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #526 on: February 28, 2008, 11:58:40 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must.

Please stop...and carefully think things through here. You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing? What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics? Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand. Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause. She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum. One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas. Stay out of business you don't belong in. You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net. I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided. We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time. Many of you have as well. Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us. Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do. Let those who are responsible do their jobs

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.