April 27, 2024, 07:40:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252238 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 16, 2008, 08:37:49 AM »

Back to "American traitors" as per Kermit. Let's think!
I think she is talking about.
JR MP

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: November 16, 2008, 09:00:26 AM »

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #1505 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:20 PM » Caps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am back, now that the wisperers stop fly in over my family hous...all kinds of touch came to mind...

move again.

Monkeys I believe that we should break the message to Dave and Beth before antone runs wild with it.

thats why I did not post anything yet,

Wat we need is some large water pumps. to do the job.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.1500

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 16, 2008, 09:04:45 AM »

There must have been another set of pictures showing evidence retrieved from the cage.  PI mentioned "zip lock bags".  There must have been pictures involving zip lock bags with contents.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #703 on: November 16, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »

caps misspellings are often Dutch words 

Yes...IIRC he speaks 7 languages...Sometimes his English has been very, very good

AGREED Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 16, 2008, 09:28:08 AM »

Thanks so much for this KY.  I was fuzzy on this part, and never would have found it.

And Kermit said...

John sent the pics to his sister who is an active poster at BFN.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360082#msg360082

Then Kyle accused Red of posting the pictures.

Robin had them and she posted them at her site BNH someone took them and sent them to SM.
I was accused of this, but I did not do it, I didn't see them at BNH but was logged on that day for a minute.
After I was accused of taking the pictures I deleted my membership.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #705 on: November 16, 2008, 09:33:34 AM »

When the Persistence left Aruba so abruptly, wasn't there unrest
in Venezuela that was a at boiling point?
Was that pretty soon after Cheney's plane made the stop in Aruba?

I just hate losing faith in people I have believed in.

Yes, I believe you are correct on all counts!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: November 16, 2008, 09:35:36 AM »

There must have been another set of pictures showing evidence retrieved from the cage.  PI mentioned "zip lock bags".  There must have been pictures involving zip lock bags with contents.   

I agree, I went back and read those things last night too. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: November 16, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »

I agree, I went back and read those things last night too. 

At least two.  Some to Dave....some to Legally Lex (the sister) PI saw
some, which I guess  were sent to Beth.  A zip-lock big enough to hold
a scull would be bigger than a gallon size I would think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 16, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »

Kyle,
Can you please explain to me what you had talked about the other day? What do you believe was found in the trap and are awaiting the results on? DNA? if so from what? Remains? Can you explain what your definition of remains are? bottom line...was it bones?

I'll do the best I can...
- The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.
Reply #363 on: March 19, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

This just jumped out at me:   If they are referring to denim - - denim would have been Natalee's skirt, not her blouse.  Wasn't her skirt denim ?  Didn't we hear the cage fabric was denim ??
They tested a new shirt that Beth bought that was just like Natalee's shirt she had on that night. SO their would not be any DNA on it anyway it was new?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 16, 2008, 09:50:36 AM »

Back to "American traitors" as per Kermit. Let's think!
I think she is talking about.
JR MP

I don't think so.  Read everything again, I have a hundred times.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4101.340

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 16, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »

This had to be a really elaborate scam...if it was a scam.
It was Tim and Dave that contacted Silvitti.  Was the scam the
delay in getting the boat enroute?  Then they left LA right
in the middle of a hurricaine.
Caps didn't come here until late last year.  What was the need
to misdirect at that point?
My little mind can't come up with the logic of it all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: November 16, 2008, 10:01:15 AM »

I found this at the tiny url link.  I think it might be the son that I also think was in the dive team, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know what Jossy's other son looks like?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: November 16, 2008, 10:04:40 AM »

Good Morning!

I think Cheney's plane and the unrest were around the same time. Not sure about the Persistence.

My early morning thoughts...Who the heck is really behind the Monkey nics?

Morning Mum,
You mean Shango and Simian? or Mum and Magnolia?
Who was it that told us to research the Sollinger family tree?

Finbar, and he hasn't been here for many months.  This might sound crazy, but for a while, I thought he was Caps, because they always appeared at the same time.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 16, 2008, 10:07:35 AM »

I don't know how accurate this is because I don't know who Pam is, lol.  But I remembered reading this last night too.

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years.

Schaefer asked Silvetti if he could provide the survey personnel and the geophysical equipment required for the search. After spending a weekend with Schaefer and Pam and Dave Holloway, Silvetti agreed.

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 16, 2008, 10:09:49 AM »

Mags - I can't remember the exact dates, but they were all pretty close in time.  I remember seeing the picture of Cheyney's plane on the runway.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: November 16, 2008, 10:25:11 AM »

I found this at the tiny url link.  I think it might be the son that I also think was in the dive team, but I'm not sure.

Does anyone know what Jossy's other son looks like?

Kermit gave us this link to youtube.  It was in the midst of the other pictures, so I don't know if most of you caught it.  Is this Jossy's son.  The CNN article from last night says that he has more than one son who are divers.  Last spring, I also read somewhere that Jossy's son was one of the ALE divers so that information is definitely out there.  I also found the file name that Kermit used for this picture very interesting. I am really thinking that Jossy is one of the trio that Kermit is telling us about.  Jossy is also very involved with the pond witness, getting polygraphs in Houston, publishing the story in Diario, etc. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: November 16, 2008, 10:30:13 AM »

I don't know how accurate this is because I don't know who Pam is, lol.  But I remembered reading this last night too.

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years.

Schaefer asked Silvetti if he could provide the survey personnel and the geophysical equipment required for the search. After spending a weekend with Schaefer and Pam and Dave Holloway, Silvetti agreed.

http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt

TM - this is right.  I posted the longer version of this article last night.  It's a few pages back.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: November 16, 2008, 10:32:16 AM »

Good Morning Monks!

Has anyone heard anything from IBE since she last posted?

O/T all So. CAL Monkeys stay inside. Was outside for 10 min. Got sore throat. Soot all over place. Smell coming into home and I am at least 30-35 miles away from the fires.

Clean off all your cars, outdoor furniture, wash down the outside of the house... Soot eats in. I have personal loss in that area so know first hand. Stay safe!

I hope you are safe, IBE.  And hope califmom is also safe!
The Sylmar fire is only 15 miles (south) from where I live.!!  I am praying too!!! So sad!! All roads & freeways heading South from where I am are closed!!  It's already hot here and the winds are horrible and not helping at all!!
Sorry for the O/T
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 10:39:34 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ebb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: November 16, 2008, 10:32:40 AM »

General question: I understand there is risk involved in speaking here for some, Caps, Kermit. But when others hint here on the board, at knowing who the latest initials refer to, why can't they just say? Is it fear of libel? or angering someone innocent? Can't they instead check privately with Kermit for instance, or is email not safe for these questions either? If someone figured out DTKM or C the cop or who dived, or any of the hints, and posted it to the boards, wouldn't that make everyone safer? How can we find the answers, without risking the one(s) who know? Can someone come up with a safer venue?
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: November 16, 2008, 10:33:25 AM »

I am a complete amateur here in compared to the rest of you but it seems that it is highly probable that nobody is lying here.

Caps has presented his take after spending his time trying to piece things together.

Kermit is seeing things that don't necessarily contradict Caps in that there are but a few on that hell hole island that know the truth for a fact.  I don't think ALE, who are currently working the case knows for sure.  My take is that whether that trap in the ocean held any evidence of Natalee or not the truth was never going to be told by Aruba.  It is the position of that hell hole island to continue to torture & ridicule the Holloway family & the USA.  That this was made possible by grown men who should have known better is so troubling.  I don't care what was agreed to in order to get the search done, covert plans should have been made to ensure that the Holloway family would receive their deserved answers one way or another, not have the torture continue as a constant. 

Am I the only one that this makes any sense to?  I do value your opinions.  I have been up all night re-reading Caps posts am currently on page 10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.