April 27, 2024, 05:54:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252232 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 16, 2008, 12:40:16 PM »

Ono…sorry….What first started me on this FBI thing…

Simian and the insistence of FP posters that the FBI was on the case from Day 1.

Van der Straten stated he picked up one FBI Agent from the airport. Can’t recall the exact date…around June 2nd. or 3rd.

Thanks for info & clarifications, etc.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 16, 2008, 12:41:09 PM »

Is Padilla's nephew a Monkey?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: November 16, 2008, 12:41:49 PM »

I will post some of Caps posts containing initials.  I may end up with them posted in reverse order...forgive me if that happens.

« Reply #656 on: Today at 12:39:57 AM »

The Translation above is wrong the correct translation is below

Bernadina, someone is leaking

Just to the wrong person, The one that think that he is God.
Stupid Stupid, What are you kids doing?

« Reply #658 on: Today at 12:50:27 AM »

Anyone has the real Initials that Merian the spoke person for the OM when she said that SCGJ was arrested. I tought I saw a "J" in the name.

« Reply #659 on: Today at 12:52:22 AM »

Let me check Rufo Address and we can compare.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.660

« Reply #662 on: Today at 01:11:35 AM »

Guess what Monkey

Solognier   Rachelle JM               4/26/1982   Aruba   Macuarina 165
Solognier   Rafael R                              7/8/1943   Aruba   Macuarina 165
Solognier   Rodney R                            4/18/1970   Curacao   Macuarina 165
Solognier   Ruzette JM                1/23/1978   Aruba   Macuarina 165
Solognier, geb. Croes   Rose M   3/27/1945   Aruba   Macuarina 165

These are the the people that live at the adresss above.

Well from the Obit, Rufo is married to Rose Mary which is Solognier Rafael R. they have been born in the same year.

the one from Curacao must be the the father if her mother is from Curacao. I can be wrong.

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3

« Reply #662 on: April 23, 2008, 12:11:35 AM »

Quote from: CapsLockWizard on April 23, 2008, 12:09:12 AM

Guess what Monkey

Solognier   Rachelle JM               4/26/1982   Aruba   Macuarina 165
Solognier   Rafael R                              7/8/1943   Aruba   Macuarina 165
Solognier   Rodney R                            4/18/1970   Curacao   Macuarina 165
Solognier   Ruzette JM                1/23/1978   Aruba   Macuarina 165
Solognier, geb. Croes   Rose M   3/27/1945   Aruba   Macuarina 165

These are the the people that live at the adresss above.

Well from the Obit, Rufo is married to Rose Mary which is Solognier Rafael R. they have been born in the same year.

the one from Curacao must be the the father if her mother is from Curacao. I can be wrong.

« Reply #664 on: Today at 01:30:31 AM »

The address of Solognier Servado is wrong. the the of filomena is rght but that is not the wife of Rufo according to the Obit.

Garcia   Hugo M                           10/12/1980   Gorinchem   Macuarina 38F
Garcia, geb. Maduro   Maria L   1/9/1944                     Aruba   Macuarina 38F

« Reply #668 on: Today at 02:17:47 AM »

Thanks for the Picture. Like I said before, The Law says clearly that any perp that commits a crime or is a suspect of a crime, the HAND are in the back and with HANDCUFFS. Not in the Front.. that is a No NO in Dutch Law.

Now if you look to Joran and Steve and Kalpoes, there are in handcusff but for show... they know that they are going home abd are innocent. those that bound them walking with them also knows.

Now look to all aruba real perps issues, are all hand in the back and in handcuffs

it is so funny to see al those violation of the law in these pictures.

« Reply #672 on: Today at 02:40:08 AM »

Correction, that should have been S. G. C. J.; that's how I believe it was.

There is a Solognier with those initials

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.700

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3

« Reply #705 on: April 23, 2008, 10:59:29 AM »

Now if those are the correct Initials

then this must be the correct name to go with them

Solognier   Giovanni CJ   7/13/1967   Aruba   De Vuyst 63A

SHANGO

« Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3

« Reply #711 on: April 23, 2008, 12:40:59 PM »

Quote from: vms on Today at 01:20:51 PM

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 13 OCTOBER 2003 under serial number 30948.0 is the company with the trade name:

NO QUARTER GIVEN MANAGEMENT CO.

Business address NAYOSTRAAT 9, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form  SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company  NO QUARTER GIVEN MANAGEMENT CO.
Date of commencement  6 OCTOBER 2003

Finaly I got the PAPI BUTTERFLY all started with the Musician

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 16, 2008, 12:52:01 PM »

"SCGJ" are the only initials I have come up with that seem to be inadvertent, Lala's.........later corrected.

Kermit said if we posted them, he would hop back in and let us know if we are correct.

Oh Keeeerrrrrrmieeeeee, could you please come in here?

It's Miss Piiiiigggggyyyyy callling..........

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #804 on: November 16, 2008, 12:59:08 PM »

O.K.  this may not be what we're looking for, but it peaked my interest....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.msg363077#msg363077

Caps posted:

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #741 3/7 -
« Reply #578 on: March 08, 2008, 11:10:26 PM »

I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.

I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.

Me and J & W and the C's are all in a agreement now that it must be there.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: November 16, 2008, 01:01:30 PM »

Would somebody post where Kermit said "inadvertant" or "accident" regarding the initials please.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: November 16, 2008, 01:08:35 PM »

Would somebody post where Kermit said "inadvertant" or "accident" regarding the initials please.

Nevermind I found it, but I think we all need to read it again!

See the picture of them sitting on the Persistence.
How many dives were there?
Who dived?
What did private eye reveal?
What did caps inadvertently reveal with the initials?

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 16, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?sourceid=navclient&hl=en&u=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2ecoevordenhuisaanhuis%2enl%2findex%2ephp%3fd%5fid%3d18%26s%5fid%3d562%26n%5fid%3d76424

Loverboys? Be warned! Be warned!

zondag 16 november 14:55 Sunday, November 16 14:55

Terwijl voor veel jeugd afgelopen weekend en de maandag in het teken stond van feesten, drinken en gezelligheid op de Ganzenmarkt, werd ik gevangen gehouden in mijn boek. While many young people last weekend and Monday in dominated by partying, drinking and conviviality Ganzenmarkt on, I was held prisoner in my book. Klinkt dramatisch. Sounds dramatic. Nee, ik was niet meer aan het leren voor mijn tentamens, maar ik kon het gewoon niet wegleggen! No, I was no longer in learning for my exams, but I just could not put away! Daarnaast kan ik het ook niet laten om het even met jullie te delen. In addition, I can not ask for any to share with you.
De titel van het boek luidde: ‘Echte mannen eten geen kaas‘. The title of the book was: Real men do not eat cheese. " Mmm.... Mmm .... Een vreemde, maar intrigerende titel voor een boek over loverboys. A strange but intriguing title for a book about Loverboys. Oké loverboys, dacht ik toen ik het boek van een vriendin leende. Loverboys Okay, I thought when I borrowed the book from a friend. Leuk. Nice. of nou ja, dat is misschien ietwat ‘cru‘ gezegd, maar ik stond er op dat moment niet zo bij stil welke macht deze vreselijke jongens op meisjes kunnen hebben en welke impact dit heeft op hun leven. or well, that is perhaps somewhat "cru" said, but I was there at that time not so quiet any power in this terrible boys and girls can have the impact it has on their lives. Ik ben er zelf zo door geraakt dat ik het gewoon echt even kwijt moet! I am touched by itself so that I just really need to say! Een slachtoffer van een loverboy schreef het boek., een slachtoffer van meerdere loverboys zou je haast wel kunnen zeggen. A victim of a loverboy wrote the book., A victim of multiple Loverboys you would hardly be able to say. De schrijfster is nu 18 jaar oud en is vanaf haar twaalfde (vier jaar lang) getreiterd, verkracht en uitgescholden. The writer is now 18 years old and is starting its twelfth (four years) getreiterd, raped and exploited scholden. Onder het mom van ‘geld verdienen voor de baas.‘ Under the guise of 'money for the boss. "
Ze was een onzekere puber, die de spanning in haar leven miste. She was an insecure adolescent, that the tension in her life missed. Elke avond ruzie met haar zusje en vervolgens rustig bij mams op de bank zitten vond ze niet boeiend genoeg. Each night a quarrel with her sister when Mom and then quietly sit on the bench was not exciting enough. Ze zocht passie en wilde echt iets met haar leven doen. They searched passion and really wanted to do something with her life. Het meisje kwam in aanraking met een stoere, zwaarlijvige jongen, die haar alles kon geven waarvan ze tot nu toe alleen maar had kunnen dromen. The girl came into contact with a tough, obese boy, who could give her everything they hitherto could only dream of. Althans, dat zei hij. At least, that he said.

Ik heb mijn twijfels bij het feit of zij inderdaad droomde van dag en nacht drugs en seks in overvloed. I have my doubts about whether they actually dreamed day and night of drugs and sex in abundance. Bijna dagelijks ging ze onder invloed van drugs met verschillende onbekende jongens en mannen naar bed. Almost daily she was under the influence of drugs with several unknown men and boys to bed. Tegen betaling ‘natuurlijk‘, want dit werk deed ze zodat haar ‘vriend‘ zijn brood kon verdienen. Charge 'natural', because this work she did so her "friend" could earn his living. Deed ze niet wat ze moest doen? Did they not what they should do? Dan werd ze geslagen, geschopt en bespuugd. Then she was beaten, kicked and bespuugd.
Conclusie? Conclusion? Een belangrijk boek. An important book. Iedereen moet weten wat zich op dit gebied, ja ook in Nederland, afspeelt. Everyone should know what is happening in this area, even in the Netherlands, playing. Iedere jongere zou het boek moeten lezen. Every young person should have read the book.
Maria, de schrijfster van het boek, vertelde dat sommige slachtoffers werden verkocht aan het buitenland, om daar verder te gaan met hun ‘fulltime job‘ als mannenentertainer. Maria, the author of the book, told that some victims were sold to foreign countries, in order to proceed with their full-time job "as men entertainer. Goh, waar heb ik dat soort kreten dit weekend toch eerder gehoord. Gosh, where I have that kind of screams heard earlier this weekend anyway.

Juist., toen ik zondagavond het boek bijna uit had, kroop ik op de bank om naar de uitzending van Peter R de Vries te kijken. Precisely., Sunday evening when I almost had the book, I crawled on the couch to go to the broadcast of Peter R de Vries to see. (Los van het feit dat ik als journalist in spe respect heb voor de research die De Vries tentoonspreidt, moet ik toch zeggen dat ik wat moeite heb met de show die hij eromheen bouwt. Het onderwerp is serieus genoeg om het alleen bij de feiten te houden) Onderwerp! (Apart from the fact that I as a journalist in specific have respect for the research that De Vries exhibit spreads, I must say that I have some difficulty with the show that he builds around it. The issue is serious enough to go it alone with the facts hold) Subject! L‘enfant terrible Joran van der Sloot, verdacht van vrouwenhandel in Thailand. L'enfant terrible Joran van der Sloot, suspected of trafficking in Thailand. Hij wilde jonge vrouwen lokken naar Nederland met de smoes dat ze daar konden werken en zelfs naar school gaan. He wanted to lure young women to Canada with the excuse that they were able to work and even go to school. In werkelijkheid werden de meisjes verkocht aan bordeelhouders en moesten ze onder andere achter de ramen staan. In fact, the girls are sold to brothel keepers and had them under other behind their windows. Joran heeft dus één eigenschap gemeen met de loverboys die in het boek beschreven worden. Joran has a characteristic in common with the Loverboys which are described in the book. Hij heeft net als zij geen respect voor vrouwen. He has just as they have no respect for women. Ze behandelen jonge meisjes als grof vuil, omdat ze ‘lekker genoeg‘ zijn om voor hen te werken. They treat young girls like garbage, because they 'good enough' in order for them to work. Alles wat deze meisjes willen, is een beetje meer spanning in hun leven. Everything these girls want is a little more tension in their lives. Ik ben ook een behoorlijke puber geweest en daarom schrik ik. I am also a decent adolescent, and therefore scared me. Vier jaar geleden had ik ook één van die meisje kunnen zijn, net als vele anderen. Four years ago I also had one of those girls can be just as many others. Die meisjes zijn gewoon dom, denken veel mensen. These girls are just stupid, many people think. Maar vergis je niet, aan de intelligentie van die dames mankeert niets, die jongens zijn gewoon extreem manipulatief en gevaarlijk. But make no mistake, to the intelligence of ladies who does nothing wrong, these guys are just extremely manipulative and dangerous. Wees gewaarschuwd en let op elkaar! Be warned and watch out for each other!

Simone ten Caat Simone at certificate

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 16, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »

Thanks...

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru
« Reply #346 on: November 15, 2008, 07:08:07 PM »

Who dived?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #809 on: November 16, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »

More from Caps:

Hi Monkeys,

I have been tinking ABOUT SOME OF THE words used in the riddles

well one of them is "Chew Up Tongue", in piapiamentu means "Kauw Lenga"

So If chewup tong is a lawyer then he could be in the papers, Searching for this bring me to The lawyer in question.

Booshi Wever use him to defend him in a case and it was Remigio Wever that question this young boy expertise as a lawyer.

Now I have seen this picture but I can not find it no where.

Other thing. DH was on tv last night but he is always hiding his face.

soon he see that the cameras are aprocing he will turn his face, only back of the had is shown.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg377858#msg377858
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: November 16, 2008, 01:12:15 PM »

Nevermind I found it, but I think we all need to read it again!

Who dived?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 16, 2008, 01:20:40 PM »

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 16, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »

Caps first tipped us off to the witness on February 8th:

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 16, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »

Caps posted:

I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.

I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.

I don't think any of us questioned this.  I think I know who the "J" is, anybody have any ideas on the "W" and the "C's".

My thoughts are possibly "witness"...."cops"?????  Was there a Will or a William on the Persistence?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: November 16, 2008, 01:28:13 PM »

Caps first tipped us off to the witness on February 8th:

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

But on January 29th...he needed pumps already...Must have already talked to the witness...

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know?
« Reply #1505 on: January 29, 2008, 08:51:20 PM »Caps…   

move again.

Monkeys I believe that we should break the message to Dave and Beth before antone runs wild with it.

thats why I did not post anything yet,

Wat we need is some large water pumps. to do the job.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: November 16, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »

Caps posted:

I don't think any of us questioned this.  I think I know who the "J" is, anybody have any ideas on the "W" and the "C's".

My thoughts are possibly "witness"...."cops"?????  Was there a Will or a William on the Persistence?

Did I misunderstand?  Caps post of initials was intentional, but inadvertently revealed a clue as to who is misdirecting us? 

I'm with you on J.  Kermit says C is the first name of a cop.  W?

One is a cop, one is a monkey, and one is a monkeys' uncle.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: November 16, 2008, 01:31:24 PM »

Caps posted:

LOL  You do know who that is don't you?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: November 16, 2008, 01:33:42 PM »

Kyle,
Can you please explain to me what you had talked about the other day? What do you believe was found in the trap and are awaiting the results on? DNA? if so from what? Remains? Can you explain what your definition of remains are? bottom line...was it bones?

I'll do the best I can...
- The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan. These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI. However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found. However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse. I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.
Reply #363 on: March 19, 2008, 11:36:39 PM »

This just jumped out at me:   If they are referring to denim - - denim would have been Natalee's skirt, not her blouse.  Wasn't her skirt denim ?  Didn't we hear the cage fabric was denim ??
They tested a new shirt that Beth bought that was just like Natalee's shirt she had on that night. SO their would not be any DNA on it anyway it was new?

Hi Blonde.. The only shirt I remember was that one Beth provided for that Dutch TV re-enactment.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: November 16, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »

Caps posted:

LOL  You do know who that is don't you?

No...LOL...I need a nap!

Not sure if it is anything...but this wasn't posted in Shango...

Kermie...Come out and play, please
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: November 16, 2008, 01:38:28 PM »

Keep in mind any fabric samples or any remains that could possibly have been sent to the FBI was first handled by that team of divers...deja vu all over again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.