April 27, 2024, 04:25:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252227 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 16, 2008, 02:35:52 PM »

Ocean

I am a bit confused.
Are you saying that this is a rumor that you heard?

That no remains were found, only DNA?

----------------------------------------------
The question over whether or not the FBI has human remains or not is not answerable at this point.  They are not commenting on the case.  They only commented on the fabric sample and that it's not a match to Natalee's blouse.HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THIS WHEN NATALEE HAD ON THE BLOUSE?
I READ SOMEWHERE IT'S BECAUSE BETH WENT AND BOUGHT A SECOND BLOUSE TO COMPAIR THE FABRIC.

However, the impression I took away was based on a conversation with someone who told me there were remains, which left me rather suprised to hear from him. But, it's possible that in conversation he confused remains vs. DNA.  Honestly, I was under the impression that if there was DNA, there was remains and so I agreed with him.   

Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #743 3/14 -

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #841 on: November 16, 2008, 02:37:06 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg374251#msg374251

Status
Dave know about this place. The Ocean Explorer scanned the pond. They have the map and know what is in it.

John stayed and kept an eye on the side with the ALE till before the strike begin. 2 days the before venezuala crisis, John and some one scanned the pond. 
This is the pond that my report show in January. The info was passed to Dave ten hand it was scan before they left to the state.

Now shango is pointing to the same area.

We need forensec down here ASAP but who will request this to Hans MOS. or the FBI should come down but they to know about this area. I did sent my report to them in January. but notting has been done. The Shango is showing also an peace pipe offering...

TBC.

CAPS

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: November 16, 2008, 02:38:26 PM »

517   Natalee Holloway / Shango/Simian and other Codetalkers / Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #2  on: March 28, 2008, 02:59:31 PM 
one more question:

Who help the Texas AquuSearch team when in Aruba. Either with food or lodging or with someting. who is this person or enterprise.

CAPS

Don't know the people that responded to the request, but this is the Press Release requesting Time Share donations:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007SellMyTimeshareNOW/12NataleeHolloway/prweb579942.htm

Sorry, this is when they returned for water search.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 16, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »

Edited to remove my post from quote box......

Brickel Bay, owned by Posner, assisted TES with food and lodging.

snipped....

When Ms. Natalee Holloway was first reported missing, the Government and the entire community of Aruba were shocked. This shock and empathy with the family of Ms. Holloway resulted in an immediate outpouring of help in many forms.

• Moral support • Financial contributions • Contributions by the hotel industry • Contributions by the local Government and other private sector members

Following is a listing of some of the contributions made to the search and rescue effort of the missing teen.

There have been many more that wish to remain anonymous.

Moral Support

• A psychologist was offered by the Government of Aruba and used by Mrs.Twitty • A media liaison was offered by the Government of Aruba and used by Mrs.Twitty’s family for U.S. media coverage • Vigils by the community were held on various occasions to show support • Churches of all denominations held masses to pray for Natalee’s well being and safe return • Private group searches were held for weeks • Moral support in the form of visits of Government officials to the family

Financial Contribution

Banking members of Aruba US $ 20,000.00 Contributions from the Aruban Hotel Industry The Wyndham Resort (Lodging and work space for the family) Cost US $ 30,000.00 The Brickel Bay Hotel (Lodging, food and beverages of Equusearch) Cost US $100,000.00 The Holiday Inn (Lodging and meeting facilities) Cost US $ 89,736.00 Playa Linda Beach Resort (Lodging) Cost US $ 9,016.63

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared-blogs/ajc/travel/entries/2006/04/27/would_you_boyco.html

Brickel Bay is listed as a donor on the TES webpage, along with Aruba Search and Rescue.....

http://www.texasequusearch.org/NataleeHollowaySupport.html

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: November 16, 2008, 02:42:08 PM »

Wreck, Kermie said you hit bingo a lot of times.  What were those times???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 16, 2008, 02:48:19 PM »

From the Front Page:

CARLOS SEVERINO TROMP on April 25th, 2008 5:52 pm

I, Carlos Severino Tromp, born in Aruba, and having the Dutch nationality, one of the victims of and also one of the duped persons of the head of state of the Netherlands, do hereby address an open letter to the head of state, Beatrix
Wilhelmina Armguard, queen of the Netherlands,

The Hague, 25-04-2008

Dear head of state,

I hereby wish to ask your attention for the umpteenth time on the same subject;

All the hideous crimes, violations of human rights, the rape of law by civil servants charged with the maintenance of law and administration of justice, who take the oath in front of your state portrait in the presence of the governor of Aruba appointed by you, and pronounce injustice in your name in the courts of law, there where your official portrait is stately hanging on the wall, remain unpunished in the insular territory of Aruba without being discussed by and hidden from the international order of justice.

These are the names of the devouring wolves in sheep’s clothing:
The minister of so called justice: Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes
The former public prosecutor general: Willem Ruud Rosingh
The public prosecutor: Mr Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra
The public prosecutor general and the acting public prosecutor: Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo
The head district attorney and acting public prosecutor general: Frits C.V. de Groot
The district attorney: Mr Carla Jacqueline Hemmes Boender
The district attorney : mr Elivia Elvira Lugo
The public prosecuting agency’s press district attorney: Elivia Elvira Lugo
The acting district attorneys: Thijsen, O.R. Rasmijn and Eric Zaandam
The commanders of the police station: Maurin Dirks and Roddel Juan de Dios Poulina
The officers first class of police: Sheraldine Annette Frolijk Ollivierra, R.J. Oduber, Geerman, Michael Croes and Marlon Gumbs
The judges commissary: Cor Slothouber, John S. Kuiperdal and Ono E. Mulder
The judges: mr Ono E. Mulder, Jaap de Vroome, E.M. Debbie Angela and Petra de Bruin
The medical doctor psychiatrist: Hendricus Antonios Eldimiro van Gaalen
The legal social services aid worker Foundation Rehabilitation of prisoners: mrs G. Hoevertsz
The president of the communal court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, the acting president Mr M.M.M. Tillema The judges Mrs R.M. Mezas and D. van den Brink
The acting presidents: Mrs H. De Doelder, R.F.B. van Zuthten and H. Warink
The acting president: Mrs Teresa Diana Croes Fernandes Pedra, E.M. Debbie Angela and Petra de Bruin
The managing director of CIA appointed by politicians: Gerald Keteldijk and Freddy Maduro
The supervisor: Beltran Odor The lady social co-worker: Alicia Leonard The CIA guards: Bolchi Rodriguez and Gregory Rodriguez The president of the committee of supervision in CIA: Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo
The lawyers: O.N. Flander, J.L. Petrocchi, Harold Falconi and Rossi Marchena
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 16, 2008, 02:48:55 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: November 16, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/06/02/rudy-croes-aruba-breaks-ties-with-netherlands/
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 16, 2008, 02:50:09 PM »

As I remember what was going on, when the Boat and crew of Persistence pulled out of Aruba..

Hugo Chavez was Pissed off.. 
Urbie of Colombia made a raid on a FARC encampment in Ecuador and killed everyone who even looked like a FARC member..
  They also obtained computers that had proof that Hugo Chavez gave the FARC Large amounts of money and offered them safe haven in Venezuela for there business of kidnap and holding of hostages for ransom as well as there lucrative drug production by indigenous Indian slaves and the movement of products to fellows like somebody I have mentioned on Aruba known to deal in such products..L.M.
Where did you think he got the stuff ? from Santa Clause ? 
Nope but it was a guy who wears red clothes .. lol
It was associates of Hugo, the deadly FARC. 

U.S. calls the FARC a Terrorist group.. It is like 45 years old. So does Colombia and most all of South America. They are responsible for thousands of murders and hold hundreds of hostages even today.. Colombia averages 2000 kidnappings a year, most are attributed to groups like the FARC. Who obtain money for return of the victims.. Some victims are held for years, noting the recent release of Bettencourt.

Anyways... Hugo was pissed and threatening Colombia with invasion at that moment.
 He also got the president of Ecuador upset because Urbie crossed its boarders..
President Correa of Ecuador has no army to speak of.. but is a Hugo Kissass.
Some of the other south American nations also started to get upset.. Peru and Bolivia and Argentina...

Brazil is an ally of the U.S. and there president Lula has a large military on one side of Venezuela and Urbie of Colombia has a U.S. trained military and both were giving Hugo the Evil eye.. 

Then there is our ally the Dutch.. 
With its islands of Aruba and Curacao and Bonier
 To make matters worse Oduber of Aruba likes Hugo and wants Hugo to take Aruba, he says the Venezuelans would be just as Americans on HIS island  ..
I think he likes the Red shirts Hugo wears I am not sure.. salut

When Hugo noticed Brazil and Colombia were going to work together to kick his ass, he changed his tune and backed down quickly.. For a moment in time it looked like all hell was going to break loose..

Anyways..I think Persistence was asked to leave before anything occurred..
  The water was unforgiving according to persistence and they had already mapped the area for future oil exploration as Hugo has taken all of the oil in Venezuela for himself by nationalizing all of the oil fields built by other companies from around the world.... 
 So new wells would have to be drilled to bypass Hugo, a New Member of OPEC.  farao

Aruba and Paraguay and Brazil are looking like good spots to put a straw in a very large glass of oil for the ally nations.. But they must be quiet about it..
Hugo has made big buddies of the Russians recently. The Russian military has decided to hang around Venezuela forever now, build weapons and infiltrate the Russian mob throughout south America.. Just a Normal day of business..

That is all I know about that time in history..
Even if I do have to add my 2 cents of opinion on it ... 

I kept track of it all in a thread at BFN in date order.. For accuracy.   

They contain articles such as this..

March 5
 At the weekend the Colombian army crossed the border into Ecuador to kill a Colombian rebel leader, and 16 other guerrillas, who were sheltering there. The move outraged the government in Ecuador, which broke off diplomatic relations with its neighbour and helicoptered 3,000 of its own troops to the border area.

Colombia's other neighbour, Venezuela, also reacted. It also expelled Colombia's diplomats and ordered thousands of troops, tanks and fighter jets to the border. Venezuela's fiery president, Hugo Chavez, also warned that war could break out if Colombia crossed into Venezuelan soil. It is the worst diplomatic crisis in Latin America for many years.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20080305/ai_n24370624

BFN  is still down.. so I did this from memory and without my notes.. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 16, 2008, 03:00:05 PM »

Judge and head district attorney FRITS C.V. DE GROOT judge-commissary JOHN S. KUIPERDAL and COR SLOTHOUBER are big bandits, falsify documents and violate the rights of man (this is a big crime gang of white collar criminals, so big I cannot give all the names, co-workers of queen Beatrix Armgard Wilhelmina); a large part of the police corps of Aruba is corrupt; a part of the people of Aruba is tainted with corruption; the governor of Aruba and the managing director of his cabinet are deaf, blind and mute to corruption and crimes against humanity;

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2007/07/07/aruban-ethics-former-minister-tico-croes-violated-the-budget-law/
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 16, 2008, 03:02:03 PM »

As I remember what was going on, when the Boat and crew of Persistence pulled out of Aruba..

Hugo Chavez was Pissed off.. 
Urbie of Colombia made a raid on a FARC encampment in Ecuador and killed everyone who even looked like a FARC member..
  They also obtained computers that had proof that Hugo Chavez gave the FARC Large amounts of money and offered them safe haven in Venezuela for there business of kidnap and holding of hostages for ransom as well as there lucrative drug production by indigenous Indian slaves and the movement of products to fellows like somebody I have mentioned on Aruba known to deal in such products..L.M.
Where did you think he got the stuff ? from Santa Clause ? 
Nope but it was a guy who wears red clothes .. lol
It was associates of Hugo, the deadly FARC. 

U.S. calls the FARC a Terrorist group.. It is like 45 years old. So does Colombia and most all of South America. They are responsible for thousands of murders and hold hundreds of hostages even today.. Colombia averages 2000 kidnappings a year, most are attributed to groups like the FARC. Who obtain money for return of the victims.. Some victims are held for years, noting the recent release of Bettencourt.

Anyways... Hugo was pissed and threatening Colombia with invasion at that moment.
 He also got the president of Ecuador upset because Urbie crossed its boarders..
President Correa of Ecuador has no army to speak of.. but is a Hugo Kissass.
Some of the other south American nations also started to get upset.. Peru and Bolivia and Argentina...

Brazil is an ally of the U.S. and there president Lula has a large military on one side of Venezuela and Urbie of Colombia has a U.S. trained military and both were giving Hugo the Evil eye.. 

Then there is our ally the Dutch.. 
With its islands of Aruba and Curacao and Bonier
 To make matters worse Oduber of Aruba likes Hugo and wants Hugo to take Aruba, he says the Venezuelans would be just as Americans on HIS island  ..
I think he likes the Red shirts Hugo wears I am not sure.. salut

When Hugo noticed Brazil and Colombia were going to work together to kick his ass, he changed his tune and backed down quickly.. For a moment in time it looked like all hell was going to break loose..

Anyways..I think Persistence was asked to leave before anything occurred..
  The water was unforgiving according to persistence and they had already mapped the area for future oil exploration as Hugo has taken all of the oil in Venezuela for himself by nationalizing all of the oil fields built by other companies from around the world.... 
 So new wells would have to be drilled to bypass Hugo, a New Member of OPEC.  farao

Aruba and Paraguay and Brazil are looking like good spots to put a straw in a very large glass of oil for the ally nations.. But they must be quiet about it..
Hugo has made big buddies of the Russians recently. The Russian military has decided to hang around Venezuela forever now, build weapons and infiltrate the Russian mob throughout south America.. Just a Normal day of business..

That is all I know about that time in history..
Even if I do have to add my 2 cents of opinion on it ... 

I kept track of it all in a thread at BFN in date order.. For accuracy.   

They contain articles such as this..

March 5
 At the weekend the Colombian army crossed the border into Ecuador to kill a Colombian rebel leader, and 16 other guerrillas, who were sheltering there. The move outraged the government in Ecuador, which broke off diplomatic relations with its neighbour and helicoptered 3,000 of its own troops to the border area.

Colombia's other neighbour, Venezuela, also reacted. It also expelled Colombia's diplomats and ordered thousands of troops, tanks and fighter jets to the border. Venezuela's fiery president, Hugo Chavez, also warned that war could break out if Colombia crossed into Venezuelan soil. It is the worst diplomatic crisis in Latin America for many years.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4158/is_20080305/ai_n24370624

BFN  is still down.. so I did this from memory and without my notes.. 

Thanks, Edward. 

Yes, this is when Persistence pulled out quickly.  It was also about that time that we had pictures of "what was being called Air Force One" at the Aruba Airport.  It was later identified as visitors from the Department of Homeland Security, I believe.

If my political Science professor had used cute characters, like yours, I may have retained more.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: November 16, 2008, 03:11:27 PM »

Do you think that maybe Cheney flew down to meet with his
partners Jossy and Silvetti?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: November 16, 2008, 03:20:11 PM »

If I taught South American history and currant events.
They would shoot me.. 
But it would all be true.. 

The Big Plane was u.s. head military command center..
 If Hugo was going to push it, we had the command center in position to control the incoming air strikes and naval assault by allies.

Lucky for everybody that did not happen..

Afterwords Hugo ran to Putin and the Saudis. It is why Russia has decided to build a naval port in Venezuela along with nuclear power plants like they did in Chernobyl.
Hugo has gotten close to that nutcase in Iran also.. The freaky ex hostage taker himself.

Hugo pisses off everybody including McDonald's..
Ronald McDonald is really is upset with Hugo.
Hugo has made him have a Big Mack Attack because Hugo wants part of Ronald's happy meal..

Hugo calls it  "Share the wealth"  Or give up your profits... 

Where have I heard that recently ? lol

Oh never mind, It is our new president.. lol

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: November 16, 2008, 03:36:24 PM »

Kermit said that the plane can never use the call sign Air Force 2
unless the vice president is aboard.  I believe him.

Venezuela, Russia begin offshore gas drilling
The Associated PressPublished: November 8, 2008

CARACAS, Venezuela: President Hugo Chavez inaugurated his country's first Venezuelan-Russian offshore natural gas project on Friday, hailing his country's increasingly close energy cooperation with Russia as a counterweight to U.S. imperialism.

Donning hard hats, Chavez and Russian Deputy Prime Minister Igor Sechin mingled with workers from Venezuela's government-controlled oil company and Russia's state-run gas giant, Gazprom, as exploration began at a Gulf of Venezuela drilling platform.

"Russia and Venezuela are establishing a strategic alliance," Chavez said during a televised address from the platform. "We have freed ourselves from Yankee imperialism."

Venezuela has South America's largest natural gas reserves, but they have remained largely untapped while the country has focused on oil production.

The Gulf of Venezuela is home to 27 trillion cubic feet of gas.

Gazpro won the contract to help develop two natural gas blocks in the gulf in 2005. The project is expected to start producing gas within four to five years.

Chavez, a fierce critic of Washington's foreign policy in Latin America, has scaled back ties with U.S. energy companies — including Exxon Mobil, Chevron and ConocoPhillips — while inviting new allies such as Russia, China and Iran to help develop Venezuela's energy reserves.

Venezuela also has invited Russian oil companies to help develop the Orinoco River Basin, recognized as the world's single-largest known oil deposit, potentially holding 1.2 trillion barrels of extra-heavy crude.

And Russian oil companies are considering the construction of a $6.5 billion refinery to process Venezuela's tar-like crude. Such an investment would help Venezuela wean itself off the U.S. refineries it now depends on to process much of its heavy oil.

Cooperation between Caracas and Moscow has blossomed under Chavez. Venezuela has purchased more than $4 billion in weapons from Russia since 2005, and officials are currently negotiating the sale of tanks, armored vehicles and combat planes.

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev is scheduled to visit Venezuela later this month, when Venezuelan and Russian naval fleets plan to hold joint exercises in the Caribbean Sea.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 16, 2008, 03:42:08 PM »

Politics is a strange thing... Hugo Chavez and Dick Cheney have to be friends..

Halliburton still has 75 locations doing business everyday in Venezuela. !!

It was just a little South American misunderstanding..
Urbie and Hugo will have to make a new music video together and get over it..

Hugo just released his first new Single.. It is called
 " Lets Take Over The World "
OPEC is the backup singers.. Listen closely

I suggest we work on alternative fuels Solar/wind and propulsion systems that do not use oil related products.. 

OK With that I am going to go outside and paint the Caboose... Red ..Again.. hmm
I was thinking of Green..
Were Cabooses ever painted Green ?

You all have a wonderful day.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 16, 2008, 03:46:28 PM »

This may have already been posted, I'm too tired to look.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg376098#msg376098

I think we have it wrong, In Aruba when the Prosecuter office issue a name to the new paper or radio, they will give first the INITIALS and the initials are alwway in the form of LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME and MIDDLENAME. That format is allways used till today.

BUT SCGJ <=> STEVE CROES xxxx xxxx but Solognier Cesar Gomez

I can be wrong but this is what I have .. I will check with KIA on the name.

Cesar Gomez Solognier, anybody know who that is; if it might be a polisman? 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: November 16, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

Appointments to the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
On the recommendation of Gijs de Vries, State Secretary for the Interior and Kingdom Relations, the Council of Ministers of the Kingdom of the Netherlands has agreed to nominate four candidates for appointment to the Joint Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. They are:

W.M.J. Hoppers, vice-president of s-Hertogenbosch court of appeal;
D. van den Brink, member of Rotterdam court of appeal;
C. Slothouber, vice-president of Utrecht court of appeal, and
H. Warnink, vice-president of Alkmaar court of appeal, responsible for coordination.
Mr Warninks appointment will take effect as from 1 October 2001; the others will take effect on 1 August 2001. Mr Slothouber will be based in Aruba, while the other three judges will be working on Curaçao.
http://www.minbzk.nl/bzk2006uk/press-releases/4270/appointments-to-the
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #857 on: November 16, 2008, 04:16:31 PM »

As of the 2nd week of Feb, this is what I had learned from the FBI:
The contents of the trap were being actively investigated.  The forensic results of a fabric sample showed the fabric sample was not a match to Natalee's blouse and that no DNA match to Natalee was found within that fabric sample.  Human remains were found, but the FBI was not and would not comment on the case.  The FBI did not comment on the remains, but rather the fabric sample.

Then he told PI that the FBI got nothing.  Hmmmm.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: November 16, 2008, 04:17:31 PM »

Do you think that maybe Cheney flew down to meet with his
partners Jossy and Silvetti?

Cheney's plane...no Cheney.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: November 16, 2008, 04:24:13 PM »

Where's Helen????  Somebody go in and find her!!!!!
I've been through about half of the posts and I need an Alka Seltzer Cold Plus, a huge shot of whiskey, and a nap.  BTW, I'm not a drinking person.   

Maybe somebody got it right 20 pages ago and Kermit's internet is down!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.