April 28, 2024, 04:19:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252257 times)
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »

This may have already been posted, I'm too tired to look.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg376098#msg376098

I think we have it wrong, In Aruba when the Prosecuter office issue a name to the new paper or radio, they will give first the INITIALS and the initials are alwway in the form of LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME and MIDDLENAME. That format is allways used till today.

BUT SCGJ <=> STEVE CROES xxxx xxxx but Solognier Cesar Gomez

I can be wrong but this is what I have .. I will check with KIA on the name.

Cesar Gomez Solognier, anybody know who that is; if it might be a polisman? 

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/18/missing.teen/

Croes' uncle Rufo Solognier, a retired police officer, described his nephew as a quiet divorced man with a 2-year-old son. Solognier said he did not know of any connection between Croes and the three others.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: November 16, 2008, 04:27:38 PM »

Where's Helen????  Somebody go in and find her!!!!!
I've been through about half of the posts and I need an Alka Seltzer Cold Plus, a huge shot of whiskey, and a nap.  BTW, I'm not a drinking person.   

Maybe somebody got it right 20 pages ago and Kermit's internet is down!   

I took a nap...I feel better. Go lie down...it will help.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: November 16, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »

I think we have it wrong, In Aruba when the Prosecuter office issue a name to the new paper or radio, they will give first the INITIALS and the initials are alwway in the form of LASTNAME, FIRSTNAME and MIDDLENAME. That format is allways used till today.

Croes' uncle Rufo Solognier, a retired police officer, described his nephew as a quiet divorced man with a 2-year-old son. Solognier said he did not know of any connection between Croes and the three others.

Of course he didn't.  It was the other relative.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: November 16, 2008, 04:33:05 PM »

Of course he didn't.  It was the other relative.

which other relative? 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #864 on: November 16, 2008, 04:33:31 PM »

Six years was Hans Zegers (44)  in the notorious Bang Kwang prison in Bangkok
he smuggled 6800 amphetamine pills
The WOTS Convention (Transfer Law Enforcement Criminal Judgments) makes possible that the Dutch since 2004, convicted in Thailand, their sentences in their own country and may sit out with Netherlands. It is also possible to open the case to break through a new trial. But not for Hans. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Thai Embassy have chosen to Zegers his homeland to send the scheme "Continued implementation of the sentence in the Netherlands." That means no new trial, no early release and thus of no help Spong lawyer who would stand in legal Zegers. "Hans is bedonderd by the Dutch government," judge Spong. "I can now mean nothing to him." Brother Fred Zegers is furious: 'That boy wants to prove his innocence. That right is now permanently deprive him. "

Hans Zegers would in the summer of 2002 until his act have come under pressure from an armed Frenchman and Taiwanese, said the 'injured' on its website GevangeninThailand.nl. The pair Zegers would have threatened his brother - at that time also in Thailand - to murder if he does not pack pills along the Thai Customs would smuggle. In November 2010 Hans Zegers is again a free man. He has been over eight years.

food in the Bangkwan

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 16, 2008, 04:41:24 PM »

I've been through about half of the posts and I need an Alka Seltzer Cold Plus, a huge shot of whiskey, and a nap.  BTW, I'm not a drinking person.   

I'M OK!  I'M OK!   

It's a crazy skeeery place over there in Shangoland!

Where is MUM?  These initials are her assigment

I'm in very unfamiliar waters over there!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #866 on: November 16, 2008, 04:44:23 PM »

Scott's Life in Bangkwang Prison - Thailand

Scott was arrested on 19th March 2005 as he crossed the boarder from Cambodia into Thailand.  The boarder guards were waiting for him.  He was carrying 250 amphetamine pills with a street value of £130.00, a quantity which could be fitted into his jeans front pocket.  At his trial on 1st March 2006 he was first sentenced to Death but due to him pleading guilty to the charge the court reduced the sentence to [color=red]thirty [/color] years imprisonment.

Scott took the wrong path in life, he is the first person to admit that his actions were extremely foolish and that he did wrong, he also accepts that he deserves punishment, but feels that thirty years for the crime he committed is too harsh.  Scott's only hope of having his sentence reduced is by applying to HM King Bhumipol of Thailand for a Royal Pardon.  This process takes some years to compile and once submitted will take approximately four years to reach His Majesty for consideration, by which time Scott will possibly have served in excess of eight years in a Thai prison.  There is no guarentee that his application will be successfull but Scott is determined to try.

Before Scott can submit his application he requires support.  He needs at least 1,000 signatures of support on his online Petition backing his application for a Royal Pardon.  Please read Scott's story .....

Hello and Welcome
I took drugs across the Thai/Cambodia boarder to pay off a £600 gambling debt.  The bloke that gave me the 250 pills then informed the police that I was coming across the boarder into Thailand from Cambodia, where I was living.

I know that many people will not believe that I was so stupid, but we all make mistakes!  Mine is costing me 30 years.

I could have rung home for the money, however I didn't as my brother was getting married in a few weeks and had lots to sort out without my problems as well.  It was to be one easy job.

The police say that I put my hands up to selling in Pattaya, this is not true and at no time did I make a statement or sign anything.  But in Thailand that does not matter!

At the moment I am unable to go into any more detail about my arrest.  One day I will be able to tell you everything, please understand.

There are already some stories about my life here on my site.  Anyone who knows me knows that school was not one of my strongest points - just ask the teachers!  It takes a lot of time and effort to get my thoughts onto paper so please tell me what you like or don't like.  I try to give as much detail as I can but there's a lot I can't write about at the moment, but one day - I hope!

It takes a lot of time to get your head around living like this but once you do it starts to become easier.  I see a lot of happy, sad and downright out of order things, but this isn't the time.  I am hoping that by writing a little you will get to know me and where I am coming from.  I hope that you will feel able to sign my Petition showing your support for my application for a King's Pardon - this is my only chance of having my 30 year sentence reduced. 

In time I plan to tell you more about my life in Cambodia and England.  I am just a normal lad who enjoyed travelling to England football games, both home and abroad, and travel in general.  In time I will open up more and you will see that the 30 year sentence is not only being served by me but my amazing family as well.  It's too long!  So please sign my petition, tell your friends about it as well and your letters are a great lift to my life here.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Scott

View and sign Scott's Petition at: www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/236157845

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 16, 2008, 04:45:39 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=9

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

RV Persistence - Courtesy visit from the Aruba Coast Guard 27-Jan 0940 hrs

Tim Miller - TES
Louis E. Schaeffer, Jr.
John Silvetti
Tim Trahan - underwater expeditions
Brandon Hernandez - ROV Pilot
Marc Broussard - Project Manager
Kent Bourg - Party Chief
Kyle Kingman - Geophysical Engineer
Anthony Fontenot - Technician

Financial Support:
Greg Landry - Offshore Innovative Solutions
Erik McGuire - Seatronics
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: November 16, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=9

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

Tim Miller - TES
Louis E. Schaeffer, Jr.
John Silvetti
Kent Bourg - Party Chief

Financial Support:

Retrieved by the divers....delivered by the divers.  Deja vu all over again.   Rolling Eyes
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 16, 2008, 05:01:02 PM »

Johan555 - thank you.  Joran could easily have a similar story.

Scott's Life in Bangkwang Prison - Thailand

Hello and Welcome
I took drugs across the Thai/Cambodia boarder to pay off a £600 gambling debt.  The bloke that gave me the 250 pills then informed the police that I was coming across the boarder into Thailand from Cambodia, where I was living.

I know that many people will not believe that I was so stupid, but we all make mistakes!  Mine is costing me 30 years.

I could have rung home for the money, however I didn't as my brother was getting married in a few weeks and had lots to sort out without my problems as well.  It was to be one easy job.

The police say that I put my hands up to selling in Pattaya, this is not true and at no time did I make a statement or sign anything.  But in Thailand that does not matter!

At the moment I am unable to go into any more detail about my arrest.  One day I will be able to tell you everything, please understand.

<snip>

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: November 16, 2008, 05:06:49 PM »

Here are the dates that Kermit was asking about...

According to Kermit, this was the first post of Caps:
January 17, 2008 Caps puts his first post on scared monkeys

The Persistence Website said ALE divers visited om
January 27th

Kyle's post on SM:

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts

I'll do the best I can...
- The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan.  These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI.  However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found.  However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse.  I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.

After the Jan 7th dive, I was scheduled to take a short break on land, staying at the Holiday Inn between Jan 9th and returning to the Persistence on Jan 14th.  I had been working steadily since Dec 15th and needed a break.  It was a coincidence I was around to be walking the beach to observe what I saw with the vessel at or near the site on the 11th and 12th of Jan.  I don't know for certain if there is anything to it.  When asked if they were diving the site, they replied: "we don't have dive capabilities".
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=20
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 16, 2008, 05:07:20 PM »

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-

Tim Miller - TES
Louis E. Schaeffer, Jr.
John Silvetti
Kent Bourg - Party Chief

Financial Support:

Thanks, SS
Who are these American divers  from Underwater Expeditions, looks like a Texas outfit, who dove with the Aruban Police Diving division?  The article says they made several dives.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 16, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »

Here are the dates that Kermit was asking about...

According to Kermit, this was the first post of Caps:
January 17, 2008 Caps puts his first post on scared monkeys

The Persistence Website said ALE divers visited om
January 27th

Kyle's post on SM:

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts

I'll do the best I can...
- The samples were recovered by Aruban divers on the 7th of Jan.  These samples include a fabric found inside the trap which was sent for a comparative analysis to the FBI.  However, the samples were also reportedly DNA tested. I heard there were remains from a source, who likely referred to DNA as remains, as he said there was DNA found.  However, it's rather ambiguous to me, but the take home message from the FBI is simply: they're not commenting on the case and the fabric wasn't Natalee's blouse.  I'm unaware of any bone found.
Hope that helps some.

After the Jan 7th dive, I was scheduled to take a short break on land, staying at the Holiday Inn between Jan 9th and returning to the Persistence on Jan 14th.  I had been working steadily since Dec 15th and needed a break.  It was a coincidence I was around to be walking the beach to observe what I saw with the vessel at or near the site on the 11th and 12th of Jan.  I don't know for certain if there is anything to it.  When asked if they were diving the site, they replied: "we don't have dive capabilities".
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3285;sa=showPosts;start=20

Kermit is trying to tell us something else about the dives:

Why is there one tennis shoe inside THIS cage?
Why is there a skull inside THIS cage?
Why was all the focus changed to a pond that is dried up eh?
Monkey's can figure it out the cover-up.

Kermit's question about THIS cage seems as if he's referring to more than one.

so the official dive is on Jan 7th and other "unofficial" dives on the 11th and 12th while Kyle's on land.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: November 16, 2008, 05:20:12 PM »

Politics is a strange thing... Hugo Chavez and Dick Cheney have to be friends..

Halliburton still has 75 locations doing business everyday in Venezuela. !!

It was just a little South American misunderstanding..
Urbie and Hugo will have to make a new music video together and get over it..

Hugo just released his first new Single.. It is called
 " Lets Take Over The World "
OPEC is the backup singers.. Listen closely

I suggest we work on alternative fuels Solar/wind and propulsion systems that do not use oil related products.. 

OK With that I am going to go outside and paint the Caboose... Red ..Again.. hmm
I was thinking of Green..
Were Cabooses ever painted Green ?

You all have a wonderful day.

Smith, Halliburton, and Hughes are top oil drilling companies in the US.  I know this for sure because of personal experience.      Cheyney = Halliburton   Did our VP pop into Aruba to discuss some geological surveys before TES left?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #874 on: November 16, 2008, 05:25:44 PM »

Six years was Hans Zegers (44)  in the notorious Bang Kwang prison in Bangkok

Is there a 'Before' pix? 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 16, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »

I'M OK!  I'M OK!   

It's a crazy skeeery place over there in Shangoland!

Where is MUM?  These initials are her assigment

I'm in very unfamiliar waters over there!

I covered at least half of his posts and now I have a headache.  Now all the Monkeys know about all of that stuff we've been learning over in Shango all these months.   
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: November 16, 2008, 05:29:36 PM »

RV Persistence was there and under Aruba law.
Remember.
The divers were Aruban divers.
Cover-up

But that's what I mean, the cover-up status was a GIVEN at that point so why the use of the Persistence to ASSIST the continuance.  Why would the Persistence allow itself to be used in this manner, why would they not have had their own diver?  This I just can not fathom.  Had this been done in the first month then yes, but at the point that it took place, no then it was a waste of good people's time & efforts to do the work for the corruption to be continued.  This just makes no sense to me, Americans can not be that naieve.

MONEY

follow up on them
see who they really are.

Kermit, I'm trying but I'm having a difficult time here.  I think I just may eat all the treats.......You're not the ONLY FROG IN THE POND, YOU KNOW! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: November 16, 2008, 05:31:17 PM »

Remember.
Cover-up

But that's what I mean, the cover-up status was a GIVEN at that point so why the use of the Persistence to ASSIST the continuance.  Why would the Persistence allow itself to be used in this manner, why would they not have had their own diver?  This I just can not fathom.  Had this been done in the first month then yes, but at the point that it took place, no then it was a waste of good people's time & efforts to do the work for the corruption to be continued.  This just makes no sense to me, Americans can not be that naieve.

MONEY

follow up on them
see who they really are.

Kermit, I'm trying but I'm having a difficult time here.  I think I just may eat all the treats.......You're not the ONLY FROG IN THE POND, YOU KNOW! 

Sweetheart, don't talk with your mouth full.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #878 on: November 16, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »

Bankwang prison is the most  notorious prisons in the world so i don't why Joran choose for Thailand 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: November 16, 2008, 05:35:27 PM »

Remember.
Cover-up

MONEY

follow up on them
see who they really are.

Sweetheart, don't talk with your mouth full.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.