April 28, 2024, 05:44:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252263 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: November 16, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

Kyle did post at SM 1/11/08 a few times iirc one was "yet another interesting night on board the Persistence"  & then in signing off says:  "back to work & that the crew is thankful for the support & prayers".

WTF, why lie about that kind of crap?

So, Kyle wasn't on the beach watching on January 11th.   

I don't know, didn't even think of that.  I was thinking more along the line "what would be so secret about the poor guy taking some time off, need to keep it hush, hush", LOL but then read on & maybe cuz the internet was down he saved the posts & when he got online he just posted them a couple of days later after he got a bit of rest & relaxation.

Also wanted to add that one post that we received from silverfox stated that he was a day ahead of us as he was in the Phillipines, I know I read this in the last 18 hours or so, can't tell you where.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #901 on: November 16, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »

Spent a little time checking out the info SS posted regarding the Persistance & staff...including those who provided funding.  In a search I found that someone put Kyle's video of the divers on YouTube....then noticed the first comment and the nickname used.  I watched it several times trying to notice the men getting onboard. 

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=mR5hUZqvFFA

Now, if you've watched the vid and seen the first comment...you will understand that I then had to go back and check our monkey by that name (pretty close).  Here is a link to his posts around the time the Persistence pulled out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=757;sa=showPosts;start=100

Just shows you how Kermit's suggestions can bring one to S&S and beyond. 

Just thought I'd share...not saying it's anywhere near the path Kermit hopped off to. 

WOW.  Who do you think he is?   

I always thought he was a poster who was just as devoted to this case as any of us.  That hasn't changed, really.  No reason to think that.  It was just a surprise to read the comment, IF TRUE, in addition to the name.  That's why I brought it here...He hasn't posted since August though....

I clicked on the name.  27 years old and from Aruba.  Iam wondering if it's the same person because of the age.

Guilty of quote stacks...

This was from one of his posts of March 3, 2008 on the link I provided, so I'm pretty sure he's older:

With those things in mind I can take a little historical perspective that dates back to 1983.

In 1983 I, personally, was a participant in a small select group of people who were in Washington, D.C. for a conference on government leadership.

As a group we were supposed to meet Then President Ronald Regan for a photo session at the White House.

I think it was a coincidence, and I wish he was here to defend himself.  I had had second thoughts about posting it....I'm going to blame Kermit...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #902 on: November 16, 2008, 07:08:24 PM »

I can't say who was really posting here or on the Persistence website.  It says Kyle there, and oceanexploration signed by Kyle here.  The dates he was to be ashore and posted about certainly conflict with the posting dates aboard the ship. 

WTH is Kermit?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: November 16, 2008, 07:18:13 PM »

Spent a little time checking out the info SS posted regarding the Persistance & staff...including those who provided funding.  In a search I found that someone put Kyle's video of the divers on YouTube....then noticed the first comment and the nickname used.  I watched it several times trying to notice the men getting onboard. 

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=mR5hUZqvFFA

Now, if you've watched the vid and seen the first comment...you will understand that I then had to go back and check our monkey by that name (pretty close).  Here is a link to his posts around the time the Persistence pulled out.

Just shows you how Kermit's suggestions can bring one to S&S and beyond. 

Just thought I'd share...not saying it's anywhere near the path Kermit hopped off to. 

WOW.  Who do you think he is?   

I always thought he was a poster who was just as devoted to this case as any of us.  That hasn't changed, really.  No reason to think that.  It was just a surprise to read the comment, IF TRUE, in addition to the name.  That's why I brought it here...He hasn't posted since August though....

I clicked on the name.  27 years old and from Aruba.  Iam wondering if it's the same person because of the age.

Guilty of quote stacks...

This was from one of his posts of March 3, 2008 on the link I provided, so I'm pretty sure he's older:

With those things in mind I can take a little historical perspective that dates back to 1983.

In 1983 I, personally, was a participant in a small select group of people who were in Washington, D.C. for a conference on government leadership.

As a group we were supposed to meet Then President Ronald Regan for a photo session at the White House.

I think it was a coincidence, and I wish he was here to defend himself.  I had had second thoughts about posting it....I'm going to blame Kermit...

2NJ - I don't think they're the same person.  The one on Kyle's site says 27 and from Aruba in his profile.  Ours is the CEO of a radio station (profile).  I have seen his picture and name.  He's older than 27.  The nic is also used on the station.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 16, 2008, 07:19:21 PM »

2NJ - I don't think they're the same person.  The one on Kyle's site says 27 and from Aruba in his profile.  Ours is the CEO of a radio station (profile).  I have seen his picture and name.  He's older than 27.  The nic is also used on the station.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: November 16, 2008, 07:22:25 PM »

Now that you have all this information...what good does it do?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: November 16, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »

Is there anyone who can has a picture of Jossy that we can compare to this old picture of somebody?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: November 16, 2008, 07:27:14 PM »

I thought that is what I said....not the same age....the name is a coincidence.....the comment itself just was surprising in that he said he was there that day....so maybe we can think of a 27 year old aruban diver, maybe not...that's all.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: November 16, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

I think you have the answer to that question, Lala's.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: November 16, 2008, 07:30:03 PM »

I think you have the answer to that question, Lala's.   

Unfortunately, I do.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: November 16, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »

Interestingly, I can not find Silverfox's radio information online any longer....it was called KickRadio.  Hmmmm.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 16, 2008, 07:33:32 PM »

If you leave Kermie another nice bug, will he come back and tell you if you did good???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: November 16, 2008, 07:33:35 PM »

OT/Nut....are you going to be around for a while.  I set up to lock, but I need to walk away for a bit. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: November 16, 2008, 07:34:34 PM »

Interestingly, I can not find Silverfox's radio information online any longer....it was called KickRadio.  Hmmmm.

Yes, I found that in my journey, as well. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: November 16, 2008, 07:35:59 PM »

I have his email...I will see what happens.
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: November 16, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »

http://www.ereleases.com/pr/kickradio-acquires-media-broadcast-network-assumes-mbns-corporate-identity-10004

KickRadio Acquires Media Broadcast Network, Assumes MBN’s Corporate Identity
CHEYENNE, Wyo. and OZAMIZ CITY, Philippines, June 4, 2007 — All conditions for KickRadio.com (http://kickradio.com) to acquire the key assets and corporate identity of Broadcast Media Network (MBN) have been fulfilled; this transaction was completed on May 31, 2007.

KickRadio.com, in conjunction with its partnership group, announces that it has reached an agreement with Media Broadcast Network of Cheyenne, Wyoming U.S.A. to acquire MBN’s corporate shares, assets and name.

Robert Holland, CEO of KickRadio.com said, "MBN is an excellent fit for KickRadio and certainly strengthens our vision and goals for becoming the voice of new music from around the world. This acquisition strengthens both KickRadio and Media Broadcast Network’s position in the rapidly accelerating digital age of distributing entertainment content over the internet on a global scale."

The KickRadio syndicated shows are shaping the future of internet radio broadcasts by actively seeking out artists traditionally ignored by major music outlets by utilizing a vetting process that targets only high caliber talent to guarantee their broadcasts will always be, "A cut way above the ordinary."

Says Holland, "The KickRadio / MBN business vision and strategy is the promotion of new music by established and emerging artists in an interactive way to a worldwide listening audience using syndicated on-demand internet radio streaming broadcasts, podcasts, available syndicated re-broadcasts on traditional FM and AM radio stations, as well as other digital delivery systems including satellite transmissions and the mobile internet."

Established in 2001, KickRadio offers a unique opportunity for established and emerging artists to debut new music on the internet via streaming radio and podcasts as well as broadcasts available for syndication on traditional terrestrial radio stations. KickRadio provides complete radio shows to radio station program managers to compliment rotation schedules and the opportunity to broadcast new music before it’s heard anywhere else. By staying abreast of continually changing technology, MBN and KickRadio leadership is providing innovative broadcast solutions to music fans all over the world.

About Kickradio:

Kickradio (http://kickradio.com) offers an internationally syndicated radio show that is heard in over 120 countries worldwide over the internet, on traditional broadcast radio stations and has podcast subscribers in over 65 countries.

Affiliations:

bMuze.com (http://www.bmuze.com), a social music networking site
Airplay Direct (http://www.airplaydirect.com)
Global Top 40 Charts (http://www.globaltop40.com)

Gregory Motzenbecker
Board Member, KickRadio / Media Broadcast Network
Nashville, TN
615-405-3509
dragonflysongs@comcast.net

http://top40charts.ning.com/profile/kickradio

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: November 16, 2008, 07:52:43 PM »

That link doesn't work.  Google is my friend.  The home office is in Amsterdam, but there are locations everywhere.  He is CEO and an announcer.  50ish. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: November 16, 2008, 07:56:02 PM »

OK, here it is....
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: November 16, 2008, 07:57:25 PM »

Kermit - come get your dinner   
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: November 16, 2008, 07:58:07 PM »

RV Persistence was there and under Aruba law.
Remember.
The divers were Aruban divers.
Cover-up

But that's what I mean, the cover-up status was a GIVEN at that point so why the use of the Persistence to ASSIST the continuance.  Why would the Persistence allow itself to be used in this manner, why would they not have had their own diver?  This I just can not fathom.  Had this been done in the first month then yes, but at the point that it took place, no then it was a waste of good people's time & efforts to do the work for the corruption to be continued.  This just makes no sense to me, Americans can not be that naieve.

MONEY

follow up on them
see who they really are.

Kermit, I'm trying but I'm having a difficult time here.  I think I just may eat all the treats.......You're not the ONLY FROG IN THE POND, YOU KNOW! 

Sweetheart, don't talk with your mouth full.

Just saw this!   

Always 1, Sweetheart, I AM the mouthful!   

Too Funny Always! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.