April 27, 2024, 01:14:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #774 11/14/08 thru 11/16/08  (Read 252219 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: November 16, 2008, 09:54:37 PM »

I'm confident that Kermit has read everyones post and will respond when he signs back on.

We're like his/her little flies stuck in those paper thingies...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: November 16, 2008, 09:56:40 PM »

I'm confident that Kermit has read everyones post and will respond when he signs back on.

We're like his/her little flies stuck in those paper thingies...

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: November 16, 2008, 09:56:46 PM »

Is Red Shirt John Silvetti?

Yes, I think he was identified as Silvetti.

I missed that.  Were we able to connect him as a Monkey or the uncle of a Monkey.  I guess he's the only one we have a positive ID on right now?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: November 16, 2008, 10:00:46 PM »

I didn't know Silvetti was ID'd as the man in the red shirt, but I'm willing to think about it.

Don't know who he'd be related to....monkey or otherwise....but then, someone pointed out that a monkey's uncle could be a surprise or someone unexpected.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #964 on: November 16, 2008, 10:01:33 PM »

O.K. this may be waaaayyyy off base but RE:  John Coffey

I just watched one of the videos, and something came to mind.

I can't find the story right now, so I'm going from memory (and I'm not sure how good that is right now) so maybe I'll remember something that will ring a bell with someone else.

There was a story about a young woman that resembled Natalee being approached at the Holiday Inn before the MB group arrived.  I want to say that she was told to pay the money she owed or get hurt or something like that.  I remember that it said she had married a doctor very young and they were divorced.  I think she reported the incident after returning home and seeing the coverage about Natalee on TV.

John Coffey said he visits Aruba every other year, he goes even years and his ex goes odd years.

Could this be the ex husband of the woman that report was about?

I'm not even sure if the story was from a reliable source, it just came to mind.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: November 16, 2008, 10:01:58 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: November 16, 2008, 10:07:08 PM »

O.K. this may be waaaayyyy off base but RE:  John Coffey

I just watched one of the videos, and something came to mind.

I can't find the story right now, so I'm going from memory (and I'm not sure how good that is right now) so maybe I'll remember something that will ring a bell with someone else.

There was a story about a young woman that resembled Natalee being approached at the Holiday Inn before the MB group arrived.  I want to say that she was told to pay the money she owed or get hurt or something like that.  I remember that it said she had married a doctor very young and they were divorced.  I think she reported the incident after returning home and seeing the coverage about Natalee on TV.

John Coffey said he visits Aruba every other year, he goes even years and his ex goes odd years.

Could this be the ex husband of the woman that report was about?

I'm not even sure if the story was from a reliable source, it just came to mind.

At his site he says he's been a nurse a long time...doctor would be stretching it...but who knows?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 16, 2008, 10:08:27 PM »

2NJ - I don't think they're the same person.  The one on Kyle's site says 27 and from Aruba in his profile.  Ours is the CEO of a radio station (profile).  I have seen his picture and name.  He's older than 27.  The nic is also used on the station.

I thought that is what I said....not the same age....the name is a coincidence.....the comment itself just was surprising in that he said he was there that day....so maybe we can think of a 27 year old aruban diver, maybe not...that's all.

Maybe his son?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: November 16, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »

Beer, nurses....makes one think twice about having to be admitted to his hospital...just sayin'

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: November 16, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »

Monkeys - I am missing something really big.  I have no iddea who John Coffey is and I see nothing on p 17, and his links mean absolutely nothing but some pictures.  How is he connected to Natalee, Dave, Silvetti, or anyone?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: November 16, 2008, 10:10:16 PM »

Hi VMS - we have no clue.  Would he be involved with the Persistence in any way?

Sorry, SS. Jumping on and off during commercials.

I don't think he is. Sounds like he vacations a lot in Aruba. He mentions Mr. Holloway and how many years he's vacationed there in his first Aruba video, I think...

I am completely clueless.  The photo came from our green frog and I don't know anything about the guy.  Someone thought it was an old picture because of the camera.  Can you fill us in a little?

What Frijole said. Laughing
I don't see a connection other than he likes to travel to Aruba, mentions Natalee, and posted some Aruba pics and videos.

His last post seemed pro Aruba...thanks to Pita for his link....I am with you, now, vms...seeing is believing.

Kermit posted the link as a tinyurl so it wasn't really obvious, I guess. I am sorry. I didn't realize you didn't have it. 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: November 16, 2008, 10:10:18 PM »

2NJ - I don't think they're the same person.  The one on Kyle's site says 27 and from Aruba in his profile.  Ours is the CEO of a radio station (profile).  I have seen his picture and name.  He's older than 27.  The nic is also used on the station.

I thought that is what I said....not the same age....the name is a coincidence.....the comment itself just was surprising in that he said he was there that day....so maybe we can think of a 27 year old aruban diver, maybe not...that's all.

Maybe his son?

That's also possible, Magnolia....don't know.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: November 16, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »

I didn't know Silvetti was ID'd as the man in the red shirt, but I'm willing to think about it.

Don't know who he'd be related to....monkey or otherwise....but then, someone pointed out that a monkey's uncle could be a surprise or someone unexpected.

I am thinking that Kyle is the Monkey.  Silvetti the Monkey's Uncle

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: November 16, 2008, 10:12:31 PM »

Kermit said the uncle of a monkey, not a monkey's uncle.  Do we know if Silvetti posts on SM or has a niece or nephew that posts here?  I think his wife posts at BFN.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: November 16, 2008, 10:13:21 PM »

vms, I miss things...obviously I didn't click on it.  It's okay...I learned something today.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #975 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:37 PM »

I am thinking that Kyle is the Monkey.  Silvetti the Monkey's Uncle

Yes, that thought crossed my mind today, too, Magnolia.  Kyle is here in NJ, or was...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: November 16, 2008, 10:14:54 PM »

This one ought to be an easy one but it isn't for me:

Is the DJ guy that lied about seeing the HI dropoff SGC= Steven Gregory Croes or Steven Garido Croes, Jr.?  Did that end up being settled in the S & S threads?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 16, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

2NJSons are you locking?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: November 16, 2008, 10:17:14 PM »

2NJSons are you locking?

I will, San....thanks.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 16, 2008, 10:17:54 PM »

2NJSons are you locking?

I will, San....thanks.

OK 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.