April 19, 2024, 05:44:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions for Clint van Zandt  (Read 14769 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: October 07, 2006, 07:14:46 PM »

Please post your questions for Clint van Zandt here.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2006, 08:18:24 PM »

Its been 16 months of trying to get someone to help on this case and it seems that time is not a friend for us.. How can the FBI get involved in the case and what is the best case scenario and the 'worse-case scenario about getthing help from the FBI.. Is there a difference in a closed case vs a cold case?  Where would Natalee's family most likely get more information..  Did you see the coverup in the beginning or was this something that surprised you?  Do you know who Lorenzo van Rijn is?  Do you know anything that we that support Natalee don't..  If you can give us some advice where we as supporters of Natalee can help that would be appreciated..  Why do you think Paulus has so much power on that island, I mean this looks to me like a simple case that became complicated because what we hear and what we see doesn't seem to matter in Aruba..  Do you believe that the FBI will ever give a public statement about the case or anything about the case such as the Skeeter tapes and stuff like that.. Where do you think the statements that we are seeing now are coming from, is it someone from inside the ALE..  Is there anything you would of done different knowing Aruba and the FBI that wasn't done?  Where do you believe Natalee body is, on the island or in the sea..  I believe that this group of kids have done this before and this time it just went a little too far, why can't we find others willing to talk.. I assume some of the others are no longer on the island, do you think that Paulus has that type of reach that people that are away from the island won't talk..

Thanks,
td
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2006, 08:24:05 PM »

There is a Dutch team coming or is there already no one knows for sure.. Do you think they will do anything different then already been done.. I mean most of the power on that island is Dutch and maybe if they had Aruban judges and the person in charged of the investigation it might be different..  I guess I don't see anything Autonomous on that island, I see Dutch control everything and everybody.. I'm sure most Arubans that have any position on Aruba are just a facade and nothing more..  The real power is Dutch..  A lot don't see that and I'm open to hear your thoughts, since you have been there and know the people..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »

Was the headmaster of Joran's school ever questioned by ALE ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2006, 06:31:06 PM »

Mr vanZandt,
I believe you personally helped in locating or speaking with a number of young women who claimed to have had bad experiences in Aruba as relates to possible drugging or rapes.

Can you tell us what happened to those witnesses and if they will ever come forward?  Were any of them in this country as opposed to living in Aruba?  Did the FBI speak to them also?  Aruban law enforcement?

Joran himself says they had done this at least 20 times before so I think he would not admit that unless there was something to it.

Thank you.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2006, 06:34:07 PM »

At Scared Monkeys, we compiled our own Murder and Crime in Aruba thread and found that there are at least as many murders per capita in Aruba as in this country.

Yet Aruba continues to bill itself as safe with almost no crime.  Much of this crime and even the murders are committed in areas frequented by tourists.

How can we let potential tourists know what the truth is about the crime, drugs, AIDS and other things Aruba is not telling the truth about through their tourism?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2006, 06:41:45 PM »

Mr. van Zandt,

Are there any statistics regarding the last person seen with a missing person and the chances of them being responsible for the disappearance?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 09:10:39 PM »

Since Clint van Zandt didn't have alot of time on the program tonight, we can save these questions for the next time he is on.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.