June 01, 2024, 02:47:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339309 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1660 on: November 16, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html

Police: Bags Found in River in Search for Missing Toddler Don't Contain Human Remains
Thursday , November 13, 2008

A sergeant with the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida says bags found during a river search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony do not contain human remains, FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando reported.

Sgt. John Allen, a lead investigator in the case, told WOFL at the scene that he doesn't believe 3-year-old Caylee is in the Little Econ River, where bounty hunter Leonard Padilla had hired a dive team to hunt for the child.

Click here for photos.

Police have examined the bags and found no human bones, fingers or toes as Padilla claimed, Allen said. Investigators quickly left the area.

Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla (no relation to the bounty hunter) said police want Leonard Padilla to take a lie detector test, and he has agreed.

Carlos Padilla told FOXNews.com that the bounty hunter had informed police of his crew's alleged discovery.

"This is of no evidentiary value," the spokesman said after investigators examined the items.

Leonard Padilla initially claimed that divers combing the river around Blanchard Park discovered a plastic bag containing fingers and toes and weighted down with bricks, and another with stuffed animals inside on Thursday, according to WOFL's Web site, MyFOXOrlando.com. The area was roped off.

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

But Allen said no crime scene has been identified in the vicinity of the bounty hunter's search.

Leonard Padilla said that the 30 to 40 divers  conducting the search (which requires only five in the water at a time) are from a company called Blackwater Divers and specialize in scouring extremely dark areas. He characterized it as a recovery mission to find Caylee's remains.

The bounty hunter called off his search earlier this week, but had a change of heart Wednesday night and said he'd continue looking for the toddler, who is presumed dead. He said he has evidence that she was dumped in the river, but declined to elaborate.

The little girl has been missing since mid-June. Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is behind bars and charged with her murder.

On Wednesday, a man hired to be the spokesman for Caylee's family said he quit the job because of their "erratic behavior."

Larry Garrison was retained in August to speak to the media on behalf of the Anthonys. He resigned Wednesday.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson," he said in a prepared statement.

"It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior."

Anthony family lawyer Mark Nejame laughed at the statement and said it was released minutes after Garrison learned he'd been fired, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Nejame said Garrison was canned for pocketing money he demanded for interviews with Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter.

She didn't report Caylee missing until July. The toddler disappeared two months shy of her third birthday.

Forensic tests released last month confirmed that hair found in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire came from a decomposing body. DNA evidence suggests a corpse had been in the car's trunk.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter, but police contend that's a lie. The little girl has not been found. Authorities say she was killed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: November 16, 2008, 07:01:15 PM »

I do not feel it right for the media to be right there with LP, but I must say, I was watching the dive that day on Murts site, I must say, TM, for whatever his reasons were has claimed LP called the media before LE after the find

MURT is considered Media if he's got 3000+ people watching his broadcast and going to the networks telling them where the search is going on.

MURT was the first to know exactly what LP was doing.  IMO, LP was using Murt. 

Not to defend anyone here, but the local news stations cameras were positioned much closer to the action than Murt's. Also, their vans were there before Murt even pulled up.

Probably because 2000+ people knew the night before where Murt was going and where Leonard was searching.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1662 on: November 16, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »

I will go down and help Spyder find his camera, no, no, no thanks neeeded, but I may need a little change in my pocket.  TIA

Did you know he is 55 years old?? I'm thinking he's old enough to be your papa!
Spyder is 55? He's to old for Always, I will take him. I always wanted a sugar daddy.

Back off puppy breath! He's mine now! 
  I knew I didn't have a shot with him. Sad day for this puppy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1663 on: November 16, 2008, 07:04:36 PM »

Janet - Blackwater are not professional search and rescue divers, they are a diving SCHOOL.  Why would I take their word over Tim Miller?

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Thank you.  Nevertheless ... the majority of the volunteers who were involved in last weekend's TES search effort were on experienced searchers but ... there contribution was valued nevertheless.

Klaas ... what if Caylee Marie had been in that weighted-down bag of toys that Blackwater divers recovered ... the weighted-down bag that Tim Miller's sonar search did not detect or ... disregarded?

If the sonar had recovered anything significant related to Caylee Marie ... we would be rejoicing.  Considering the sonar did not recover anything significant ... why would Tim Miller object to divers going down.  It certainly could not hurt anything.

I am confident that the divers and/or their instructors are in a position to determine the safety issues.

Maybe a weighted-down bag that contains the remains of Caylee Marie will be found tomorrow and ... maybe nothing will be found.  However ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

You mean the bag of toys that OCSD says is of zero evidentury value to the case? 

I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about this.  I have my feelings when it comes to LP and what has occurred and you obviously feel otherwise.  You aren't going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours so let's agree to disagree.

Klaas ... I did not thing we were arguing ... a difference of opinion obviously but ... not agruing.

The weighted-down bag of toys that was of "zero evidentury value" was not determined to be of "zero evidentury value" until it was brought to the surface and ... examined by LE.  Something akin to the animal bone that have been discovered during the land searches.

Janet

What does he say in this video?  Maybe I'm not understanding correctly:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17975199/index.html

Klaas ... I am not disputing that the contents of the garbage bag that was partially covered by silt which was recovered by a Blackwater diver held no connection to Caylee Marie.  However ... while that garbage bag was at the bottom of the river partially covered by ... the "evidentuary value" could not be determined.  This determination was made once the Blackwater diver brought it to the surface.

Janet

_____

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: November 16, 2008, 07:07:37 PM »

I'm sorry Cindy drive me mad! Does everyone steal from the Anthony's? KC, that Garrison fellow, LP, etc. She is a lunatic from another planet. Does she really believe that JoeBlow American really believes her BS?

Poor, unfortunate, unlucky, misunderstood, often betrayed Cindy. 
Yep, poor Cindy. The world is out to get her and the "mother of the year".

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: November 16, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »

I will go down and help Spyder find his camera, no, no, no thanks neeeded, but I may need a little change in my pocket.  TIA

Did you know he is 55 years old?? I'm thinking he's old enough to be your papa!
Spyder is 55? He's to old for Always, I will take him. I always wanted a sugar daddy.

Is Sypder the guy with the dark curly/wavy hair, and darker skin.. has a beard or mustach, I think..  I never saw this man in any wet suit, but d@mn would I have liked to. 
Yes and he is MINE! Keep your monkey paws off of him. J/K 

scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: November 16, 2008, 07:11:03 PM »

If LP is going to be back to the park with divers tomorrow, I sure hope George and Cindy stay home. I seriously thought Cindy was going to have a nervous breakdown on film. Milstead and company should have known better to let the Anthony's go to the park, but the behavior he displayed, no wonder the Kid Finders funds are low.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMO Cindy's reaction at the park was only a breakdown of a theatrical performance.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: November 16, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »

Is Sypder the guy with the dark curly/wavy hair, and darker skin.. has a beard or mustach, I think..  I never saw this man in any wet suit, but d@mn would I have liked to. 
Yes and he is MINE! Keep your monkey paws off of him. J/K 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1668 on: November 16, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

Search and Rescue Organizations

Texas EquuSearch, Houston
Blacksun Search Rescue Canine Team, San Antonio
South Texas K9 Search and Rescue
Travis County Search and Rescue, Austin, Texas
Shawn Hornbeck Foundation SAR, Missouri
Child Watch
Texas Bloodhound Search and Rescue
SAR-Info
The National Association for Search and Rescue, NASAR
NASAR's Master List of SAR Resources
United Response SAR Team, Dallas/Fort Worth
U-SEARCH SAR, Salt Lake City
Project Lifesaver (for Alzheimer's patients)
CUE Center for Missing Persons
http://rachelalert.org/links.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1669 on: November 16, 2008, 07:22:49 PM »

I do not feel it right for the media to be right there with LP, but I must say, I was watching the dive that day on Murts site, I must say, TM, for whatever his reasons were has claimed LP called the media before LE after the find

MURT is considered Media if he's got 3000+ people watching his broadcast and going to the networks telling them where the search is going on.

I posted a reply to this and I don't see it, so I am doing it again.

Murt was at least ONE of the first to know exactly what LP was doing at BP last week. I think LP used him as well, for coverage.

And although Murt is not MSM, he is definitely considered media.

I think LP trusts Murt to put out the truth.  We were all right there watching it live.  As all the news stations were reporting the find was nothing and LE was leaving the area, we sat there and watched LE go no where.  We saw the FBI take the items to their van.  No matter what you think of Murt or his followers, you can't dispute live video

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1670 on: November 16, 2008, 07:26:11 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,451504,00.html

Police: Bags Found in River in Search for Missing Toddler Don't Contain Human Remains
Thursday , November 13, 2008

A sergeant with the Orange County Sheriff's Department in Florida says bags found during a river search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony do not contain human remains, FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando reported.

Sgt. John Allen, a lead investigator in the case, told WOFL at the scene that he doesn't believe 3-year-old Caylee is in the Little Econ River, where bounty hunter Leonard Padilla had hired a dive team to hunt for the child.

Click here for photos.

Police have examined the bags and found no human bones, fingers or toes as Padilla claimed, Allen said. Investigators quickly left the area.

Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla (no relation to the bounty hunter) said police want Leonard Padilla to take a lie detector test, and he has agreed.

Carlos Padilla told FOXNews.com that the bounty hunter had informed police of his crew's alleged discovery.

"This is of no evidentiary value," the spokesman said after investigators examined the items.

Leonard Padilla initially claimed that divers combing the river around Blanchard Park discovered a plastic bag containing fingers and toes and weighted down with bricks, and another with stuffed animals inside on Thursday, according to WOFL's Web site, MyFOXOrlando.com. The area was roped off.

A diving course director involved in the search, David Badali, told FOX News Channel's Miami bureau that the bags found had bones, bricks, a green shamrock toy and another toy inside. He said they were discovered in 10 feet of water at about 1:30 p.m., the area has been declared a crime scene and the FBI was retrieving the items.

But Allen said no crime scene has been identified in the vicinity of the bounty hunter's search.

Leonard Padilla said that the 30 to 40 divers  conducting the search (which requires only five in the water at a time) are from a company called Blackwater Divers and specialize in scouring extremely dark areas. He characterized it as a recovery mission to find Caylee's remains.

The bounty hunter called off his search earlier this week, but had a change of heart Wednesday night and said he'd continue looking for the toddler, who is presumed dead. He said he has evidence that she was dumped in the river, but declined to elaborate.

The little girl has been missing since mid-June. Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is behind bars and charged with her murder.

On Wednesday, a man hired to be the spokesman for Caylee's family said he quit the job because of their "erratic behavior."

Larry Garrison was retained in August to speak to the media on behalf of the Anthonys. He resigned Wednesday.

"Due to the erratic behavior over the last several months exhibited by the Anthony family, Larry Garrison is resigning as their spokesperson," he said in a prepared statement.

"It is my opinion that others have manipulated them into situations that would not dignify the family. I can no longer be part of that behavior."

Anthony family lawyer Mark Nejame laughed at the statement and said it was released minutes after Garrison learned he'd been fired, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Nejame said Garrison was canned for pocketing money he demanded for interviews with Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, aggravated manslaughter and four counts of lying to investigators about the disappearance of her daughter.

She didn't report Caylee missing until July. The toddler disappeared two months shy of her third birthday.

Forensic tests released last month confirmed that hair found in the trunk of Anthony's Pontiac Sunfire came from a decomposing body. DNA evidence suggests a corpse had been in the car's trunk.

Anthony said she left Caylee with a baby sitter, but police contend that's a lie. The little girl has not been found. Authorities say she was killed.

I don't think that the local law enforcement officers are experts in forensics.  This murder is a cover up.  I feel like we're in Aruba all over again

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Sal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1671 on: November 16, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »

In my opinion, Tim has had way more access to LE than Leonard Padilla.  He has had meetings with them each time he was in town.  I tend to think that if Tim felt it was time to pick up and move on then perhaps it was due to something he learned from LE.  For all we know, LE has the possible location pinned down and the 85 plus Texas Equusearch members that are still in town are concentrating on that area.  They continue to search.  They just don't publicize it and try to turn it into a reality show. 

To all of you that say searching is searching...if you had a loved one missing that more than likely had been murdered would you honestly want their remains recovered while thousands of people watched on the internet....especially if that loved one were a small child. 

I agree searching is searching but there is absolutely no need for it to become a spectator sport.  People sitting around in lawn chairs, people watching via webcam....how does that help?  In my opinion, it does not. 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1672 on: November 16, 2008, 07:27:41 PM »

Has anybody heard anything about tomorrow's press conference being cancelled? Somebody on WS posted that it has been, but I can't seem to verify either way.

------------

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/files/Media%20Kit%201.pdf

Kid Finders was officially created with Trenton Duckett's disappearance. "Sherri told Dennis that this little boy was calling their name".

Dennis Milstead created "Safety IN A FLASH" (USB drive and dna kits

Searches- consist of door to door flyers, signs, posters, vehicle graphics..  currently working on obtaining blood hounds.

Psychics-
"We have an exclusive psychic that we use to obtain any information or leads." They are now playing "a major roll in providing useful leads".

Funny thing..I was thinking about this earlier..Wondering when the announcement stating they cancelled was gonna be...Figures eh?I don't doubt it will be true..Show us evidence of a live Caylee?Oops!!!!

They cancelled because they don't have ANY evidence that she is alive. Bunch of freaks they are.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: November 16, 2008, 07:33:18 PM »

Janet - Blackwater are not professional search and rescue divers, they are a diving SCHOOL.  Why would I take their word over Tim Miller?

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Thank you.  Nevertheless ... the majority of the volunteers who were involved in last weekend's TES search effort were on experienced searchers but ... there contribution was valued nevertheless.

Klaas ... what if Caylee Marie had been in that weighted-down bag of toys that Blackwater divers recovered ... the weighted-down bag that Tim Miller's sonar search did not detect or ... disregarded?

If the sonar had recovered anything significant related to Caylee Marie ... we would be rejoicing.  Considering the sonar did not recover anything significant ... why would Tim Miller object to divers going down.  It certainly could not hurt anything.

I am confident that the divers and/or their instructors are in a position to determine the safety issues.

Maybe a weighted-down bag that contains the remains of Caylee Marie will be found tomorrow and ... maybe nothing will be found.  However ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

You mean the bag of toys that OCSD says is of zero evidentury value to the case? 

I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about this.  I have my feelings when it comes to LP and what has occurred and you obviously feel otherwise.  You aren't going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours so let's agree to disagree.

Klaas ... I did not thing we were arguing ... a difference of opinion obviously but ... not agruing.

The weighted-down bag of toys that was of "zero evidentury value" was not determined to be of "zero evidentury value" until it was brought to the surface and ... examined by LE.  Something akin to the animal bone that have been discovered during the land searches.

Janet

What does he say in this video?  Maybe I'm not understanding correctly:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17975199/index.html

Klaas ... I am not disputing that the contents of the garbage bag that was partially covered by silt which was recovered by a Blackwater diver held no connection to Caylee Marie.  However ... while that garbage bag was at the bottom of the river partially covered by ... the "evidentuary value" could not be determined.  This determination was made once the Blackwater diver brought it to the surface.

Janet

_____

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THEY KNEW THIS HAD NO EVIDENTUARY WHEN THEY SAID THAT. WHO IS TO SAY THAT CASEY DIDN'T DUMP STUFF THERE. IT WAS A PLACE SHE FREUQUENTED. IF SHE LOST A PHONE THERE SHE COULS ALSO "LOSE" A BAG OF STUFF SHE WANTED TO GET RID OF AFTER THE CRIME WHETHER CAYLEE IS THERE OR NOT, EVIDENCE COULD BE THERE AND PROBABLY IS. SORRY FOR CAPS, I AM SO UPSET OVER THIS I WANNA SHOUT.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1674 on: November 16, 2008, 07:33:24 PM »

I posted a reply to this and I don't see it, so I am doing it again.

Murt was at least ONE of the first to know exactly what LP was doing at BP last week. I think LP used him as well, for coverage.

And although Murt is not MSM, he is definitely considered media.

I think LP trusts Murt to put out the truth.  We were all right there watching it live.  As all the news stations were reporting the find was nothing and LE was leaving the area, we sat there and watched LE go no where.  We saw the FBI take the items to their van.  No matter what you think of Murt or his followers, you can't dispute live video

I'd like to have a Casey Cam myself!!!!Live stream..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: November 16, 2008, 07:33:52 PM »

Janet, I knew i liked you 

My MIL is Japanese too.. her name is Yoko. My husband is half Japanese and our son is I suppose 1/4 Japanese 

Mio, that picture of the headstone with the date gave me the chills 

Mioyshi

I love your nic.  Does it have Japanese origins.  My sweet gentle MIL's name was Miyoshi and ... if youngest son had been a girl ... Miyoshi was our choice for a second name.

Janet
________

Mags .. I have five beautiful 1/4 Japanese grandkids.

Arigato gozaimasu and ... oyasuminasai.

Janet
4:30 PM PT

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE MARIE!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1676 on: November 16, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »

I agree searching is searching but there is absolutely no need for it to become a spectator sport.  People sitting around in lawn chairs, people watching via webcam....how does that help?  In my opinion, it does not. 

but, if there was no one watching the stream, the streaming would probably be stopped. I see the problem as more with the viewers than the broadcasters.

And if my grandchild was missing, I really wouldn't care who was searching, just as long as someone was searching! Oh, yeah, and I'd be out there searching, and on TV begging for help, and (if I thought one of my kids was responsible) kicking some major ass. I can assure you, I wouldn't be setting up a book deal, or holding meet 'n greets at the local used car lot! And I'd take a hammer to my mate if I caught him wasting time and gas $$ dragging around some damn ineffective billboard!

Lesseeee...what else? Oh, yeah, and I'd pluck my eyebrows! (cept I'm blond, so I don't really have any!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: November 16, 2008, 07:39:34 PM »

Good night sweet monkeys!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: November 16, 2008, 07:41:21 PM »

Nite Tater,..........Potato Heads got jammies???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: November 16, 2008, 07:43:15 PM »

Good Night Tater.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.