May 31, 2024, 11:52:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339288 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: November 16, 2008, 08:28:21 PM »

P.S.  My brother went missing in 2004 and to me, I would not care who searched as long as someone did.

I am sorry to read about your brother...was he found (I hope)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: November 16, 2008, 08:30:06 PM »

[

im...your photos and verses are just as good as any BP meds...thank you

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: November 16, 2008, 08:31:28 PM »

I would never call what was shown a "bag of toys" and don't think many children would either.  I saw a tiny plastic action-figure looking thing the kind given free or comes in cereal and a few colored plastic beds and it was said their might have been a gumby magnet in the bag.  The bottom of the lakes and ponds are likely littered with just such items. 

Should every bag of garbage carelessly thrown into the water be retrieved?  How much time would that take from the investigation for LE to examine each and every bag of garbage anyone can find?

And Murt lost me with that tacky conversation he allowed to be overheard trashing TM and TES. 

I do have the impression from the LE presser that they will either conduct the search or contact professional search and rescue such as the remaining TES should they have reason to search any specific areas.

Meanwhile, I just don't think it productive for any searchers to call out LE to come look at every bag of trash found.  They are preparing for trial and have better ways utilize their time. But that's just my opinion.  Everyone has one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1703 on: November 16, 2008, 08:31:47 PM »

Sorry about your brother searching.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1704 on: November 16, 2008, 08:33:44 PM »

Sal- I have to agree with you about LE and Tim, either they have a specific area or areas where they believe Caylee could be, or they have some new evidence that would show that Caylee could not be recovered. I believe Tim said he felt Caylee wasn't coming back alive, and probably will not be found, I don't recall the exact words. The TES that live in the area could also be looking for Jennifer Kesse as well. I am trying to have faith in LE and the prosecutors, and when this case goes to trial, I feel the state will prevail, and Casey will get what is coming to her, I think life in prison without parole.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1705 on: November 16, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »

[

im...your photos and verses are just as good as any BP meds...thank you

Oh Sunny~that's the nicest compliment, thank you~now if they were just as effective as valium I'd be set.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1706 on: November 16, 2008, 08:37:59 PM »

P.S.  My brother went missing in 2004 and to me, I would not care who searched as long as someone did.

No he has not been found. No one but me and my father really looked. The missing persons people were great,but so correct about missing adults being ignored.My father started his treatment for cancer and has not done well and I have had 2 heart attacks so we have just suspended searching for now. It is to much for both of us to handle. Thank you though

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1707 on: November 16, 2008, 08:38:12 PM »

Search and Rescue Organizations

Texas EquuSearch, Houston
Blacksun Search Rescue Canine Team, San Antonio
South Texas K9 Search and Rescue
Travis County Search and Rescue, Austin, Texas
Shawn Hornbeck Foundation SAR, Missouri
Child Watch
Texas Bloodhound Search and Rescue
SAR-Info
The National Association for Search and Rescue, NASAR
NASAR's Master List of SAR Resources
United Response SAR Team, Dallas/Fort Worth
U-SEARCH SAR, Salt Lake City
Project Lifesaver (for Alzheimer's patients)
CUE Center for Missing Persons
http://rachelalert.org/links.html
Why are these all mostly based in Texas?  Reminding myself not to move there....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: November 16, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »

I would never call what was shown a "bag of toys" and don't think many children would either.  I saw a tiny plastic action-figure looking thing the kind given free or comes in cereal and a few colored plastic beds and it was said their might have been a gumby magnet in the bag.  The bottom of the lakes and ponds are likely littered with just such items. 

Should every bag of garbage carelessly thrown into the water be retrieved?  How much time would that take from the investigation for LE to examine each and every bag of garbage anyone can find?

And Murt lost me with that tacky conversation he allowed to be overheard trashing TM and TES. 

I do have the impression from the LE presser that they will either conduct the search or contact professional search and rescue such as the remaining TES should they have reason to search any specific areas.

Meanwhile, I just don't think it productive for any searchers to call out LE to come look at every bag of trash found.  They are preparing for trial and have better ways utilize their time. But that's just my opinion.  Everyone has one.

Anna~very well put, I agree with you 100%. It's a sad fact that there are way too many lost out there, and I believe I read just 2 days ago that another small child is missing in N.C. another 3 yr old.

[
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: November 16, 2008, 08:40:53 PM »

Janet - Blackwater are not professional search and rescue divers, they are a diving SCHOOL.  Why would I take their word over Tim Miller?

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Thank you.  Nevertheless ... the majority of the volunteers who were involved in last weekend's TES search effort were on experienced searchers but ... there contribution was valued nevertheless.

Klaas ... what if Caylee Marie had been in that weighted-down bag of toys that Blackwater divers recovered ... the weighted-down bag that Tim Miller's sonar search did not detect or ... disregarded?

If the sonar had recovered anything significant related to Caylee Marie ... we would be rejoicing.  Considering the sonar did not recover anything significant ... why would Tim Miller object to divers going down.  It certainly could not hurt anything.

I am confident that the divers and/or their instructors are in a position to determine the safety issues.

Maybe a weighted-down bag that contains the remains of Caylee Marie will be found tomorrow and ... maybe nothing will be found.  However ... in the process of elimination ...

Janet

You mean the bag of toys that OCSD says is of zero evidentury value to the case? 

I'm not going to argue with you or anyone else about this.  I have my feelings when it comes to LP and what has occurred and you obviously feel otherwise.  You aren't going to change my mind and I'm not going to change yours so let's agree to disagree.
When I saw the bag ,I didn't think it was Caylee but I thought it might be  little Trenton
An official with the forensics department of the OCSO took two of the samples to examine and determine if they are bone.[/color
]

http://media.www.centralfloridafuture.com/media/storage/paper174/news/2008/11/14/News/Police.Divers.Find.Not.Credible-3543389.shtml

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1710 on: November 16, 2008, 08:42:14 PM »

Well said Anna.  I agree with your opinion.

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1711 on: November 16, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »

Does anyone know who worked at Lexus?

LP had said that someone sent him a ping that was non existent. KCJackie said she didn't remember that ping but would look when she got home but I have forgotten to ask her. Does anyone else know? Why send a bad ping?

Do you monkeys that are good with the legal stuff know the answer to this. I was thinking about the legal stuff today. I think that FLA modeled it's state laws after NC. they have to build 85% of the min sen.Of course life without parole would be just that. Would FLA state law be the same. Next question. Did KC accusing Zani of kidnapping bring in the FBI? In other words what I'm asking is IF KC is the one that did it will it only be state charges or both state and fed. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1712 on: November 16, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »

No he has not been found. No one but me and my father really looked. The missing persons people were great,but so correct about missing adults being ignored.My father started his treatment for cancer and has not done well and I have had 2 heart attacks so we have just suspended searching for now. It is to much for both of us to handle. Thank you though
searching ~ what can we do for you?  Would you maybe start a thread for him, only if you're comfortable doing so.  My heart hurts for you and your Dad.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: November 16, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

I will go down and help Spyder find his camera, no, no, no thanks neeeded, but I may need a little change in my pocket.  TIA

Did you know he is 55 years old?? I'm thinking he's old enough to be your papa!
Spyder is 55? He's to old for Always, I will take him. I always wanted a sugar daddy.

Is Sypder the guy with the dark curly/wavy hair, and darker skin.. has a beard or mustach, I think..  I never saw this man in any wet suit, but d@mn would I have liked to. 
LOL Sorry I know this is old post, but I have to say that our Monkey's love to pick out their hunkies.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1714 on: November 16, 2008, 08:47:22 PM »

I am very sorry, what a horrible situation for you and your father, mentally and physically. Please take care.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1715 on: November 16, 2008, 08:47:37 PM »

searching ~ what can we do for you?  Would you maybe start a thread for him, only if you're comfortable doing so.  My heart hurts for you and your Dad.   
Still catching up, but just saw this.  Please start a thread for him.  You have no idea how many great monkeys we have here that are missing victims advocates.  I am humbled by them, and if there are answers these monkeys will get them.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1716 on: November 16, 2008, 08:48:43 PM »

Got to go watch DEXTER  nite

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1717 on: November 16, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »

I'm very sad to hear that, Searching. It's terrible that you and your father have been the only ones to look... and now you're currently unable to.  Were there any leads in the case? Did LE give you any to go by?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: November 16, 2008, 08:49:34 PM »

Aerospace Parkway.... is near International Corporate Park Blvd.  I have searched this area.... TES has searched this area.... there are cameras on the Interstate... whcih doesn't mean anything.... but... this area is vast... and under development.... it will take a while to clear...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: November 16, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »

I am so sorry.....I can only imagine the pain....prayers for your father.....have you posted your Dad's plight in the prayer threads??  If not please do....and for goodness sakes...you must take care of yourself too...all of our monkeys are very important people

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.