June 01, 2024, 02:10:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339305 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: November 15, 2008, 06:34:00 PM »

I just sent an email to Nejame.   I am BEYOND disgusted with these evil people.

Mr. Nejame,

I find it interesting that the Anthonys would consider holding a "Meet and Greet".  Since when are family members of crime victims celebrities???  They are merely capitalizing on the tragedy involving their granddaughter, and I, for one, am disgusted by it.   They are exploiting their missing/dead granddaughter for their own gain.   

From what I hear, they are awfully quick to take donations, but take down info of volunteers who are willing to search - to be used at a later date, of course.   Why don't they use those volunteers right now??  Why isn't the donation of time and energy enough??  What, exactly, do they need these donations for?

I find the handling of the "search situation" by the Anthonys to be deplorable at best.   I would be kissing the feet of ANYONE who was willing to search for my loved one if I were in their shoes, but instead they attack and put forth every effort to end the searching.   What grandparent would do that?   Their misplaced anger should be directed at their daughter, who refused to help those who want Caylee found.   Instead, they are livid with anyone and everyone who is actually getting off of their butts and doing something to find her.

When will they begin to SEARCH??  Why no pleas for the supposed "kidnappers" to return their granddaughter???  Any fool can answer that question - they know that there are no kidnappers.   They know that nobody has Caylee.   Casey knows it, Cindy, George and Lee know it, the public knows it, and God knows it.   

For many of us who are following this case, our faith in humanity has hit an all-time low.  Their actions are not much less deplorable than those of their daughter.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

God help the Anthonys.  I think at this point, he's the only one who can.

Sincerely,

Princess Flossy 

(of course, I used my real name there, lol)

Flossy - let us know if you get an answer from the "count" 

Wow! ::MonkeyCool::Yes I want to hear a reply to that also.
Fantastic letter. I am so glad someone took the time to do that because I could not have added anything to it. You did a great job!    
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: November 15, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I just got a phone call saying that MURT is telling people NOT to donate to TES! He is talking about the cowboy who asked him questions and he answered they guy and now ants the guy prosecuted saying he has Nejame listeing on the cell phone and that's illegal in FL???...what an idiot.my friend is telling me murt has a picture of this 'cowboy' with Nejame and Tim......I don't have his website....is anyone listening?

I'm just now listening ................ cannot pick my jaw up off the ground.  I'm just ........... flabbergasted!

What the heck is he thinking? 

Never mind ........... he ain't thinking!   
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #502 on: November 15, 2008, 06:34:45 PM »

Flossy - you are a long way from me.  I'm way south of Los Angeles

How far south?  (Timewise) 

I'm a little over an hour away from LA.
Flossy you get your fireman to hose you down and stay clear of the fires as well!!   

Thanks, Dolce!  We are actually very safe here.  How are you and the oh-so-little ones?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: November 15, 2008, 06:35:02 PM »

He Fellow Monkeys! 
I was wondering if chuck got the red button?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: November 15, 2008, 06:35:27 PM »

sorry Kaley 

Yes and this is why I wondered about it.  That was carved into the BP tree and I think there is more to that when you have the cross hanging on that same tree. The thing does look like something Casey would make. Not put together all that great!

The Anthonys started acting weird after seeing the cross. That is when they tried to stop the search and stalking the search effort. I think they recognized it as being something they saw Casey with.

Someone here said it looked like something from a vacation Bible school. I wonder if Caylee went to Sunday school with the Anthonys.

If it is unrelated, I wish whoever placed it there would come forward.

Messed up my post somehow:

The Anthonys started acting weird after seeing the cross. That is when they tried to stop the search and stalking the search effort. I think they recognized it as being something they saw Casey with.

Someone here said it looked like something from a vacation Bible school. I wonder if Caylee went to Sunday school with the Anthonys.

If it is unrelated, I wish whoever placed it there would come forward.

Oooh good thought!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #505 on: November 15, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

Flossy - you are a long way from me.  I'm way south of Los Angeles

How far south?  (Timewise) 

I'm a little over an hour away from LA.
Flossy you get your fireman to hose you down and stay clear of the fires as well!!   

Thanks, Dolce!  We are actually very safe here.  How are you and the oh-so-little ones?
They are doing good...we went swimming today and got some sun.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #506 on: November 15, 2008, 06:37:41 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I just got a phone call saying that MURT is telling people NOT to donate to TES! He is talking about the cowboy who asked him questions and he answered they guy and now ants the guy prosecuted saying he has Nejame listeing on the cell phone and that's illegal in FL???...what an idiot.my friend is telling me murt has a picture of this 'cowboy' with Nejame and Tim......I don't have his website....is anyone listening?

I'm just now listening ................ cannot pick my jaw up off the ground.  I'm just ........... flabbergasted!

I swear he has a conspiracy theory about everything & attributes it to cowboy and TES

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #507 on: November 15, 2008, 06:37:53 PM »

I just sent an email to Nejame.   I am BEYOND disgusted with these evil people.

Mr. Nejame,

I find it interesting that the Anthonys would consider holding a "Meet and Greet".  Since when are family members of crime victims celebrities???  They are merely capitalizing on the tragedy involving their granddaughter, and I, for one, am disgusted by it.   They are exploiting their missing/dead granddaughter for their own gain.   

From what I hear, they are awfully quick to take donations, but take down info of volunteers who are willing to search - to be used at a later date, of course.   Why don't they use those volunteers right now??  Why isn't the donation of time and energy enough??  What, exactly, do they need these donations for?

I find the handling of the "search situation" by the Anthonys to be deplorable at best.   I would be kissing the feet of ANYONE who was willing to search for my loved one if I were in their shoes, but instead they attack and put forth every effort to end the searching.   What grandparent would do that?   Their misplaced anger should be directed at their daughter, who refused to help those who want Caylee found.   Instead, they are livid with anyone and everyone who is actually getting off of their butts and doing something to find her.

When will they begin to SEARCH??  Why no pleas for the supposed "kidnappers" to return their granddaughter???  Any fool can answer that question - they know that there are no kidnappers.   They know that nobody has Caylee.   Casey knows it, Cindy, George and Lee know it, the public knows it, and God knows it.   

For many of us who are following this case, our faith in humanity has hit an all-time low.  Their actions are not much less deplorable than those of their daughter.  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?

God help the Anthonys.  I think at this point, he's the only one who can.

Sincerely,

Princess Flossy 

(of course, I used my real name there, lol)

Flossy - let us know if you get an answer from the "count" 

Thanks Flossy, and Yes, please let us know of a reply.

Now I feel the need to do the same, by emailing him too, so think I will.  However, a part of me wants her to keep talking (as much as her voice sickens me), as I believe she just keeps digging her own grave deeper and deeper.  She's only hurting her daughter's case IMO.   Shame Beth couldn't get to her and tell her how a mother of a missing child genuinely acts under these circumstances.   Oh Yeah!  Can't put the work Cindy and genuine in the same sentence.  But That would be too huge of a job for Beth, as Cindy wouldn't listen, as she is such a dumbass.  Besides, she doesn't deserve 1 sec. of Beth's time.   They are night and day,  class vs. white trash.  I would love to know Beth's thoughts on this whole circus......  Beth has her own events to attend to, which reminds me, I need to go catch up on Natalee's case.  I read a post earlier, where somebody came in here and said CAPS had some very interesting/important info.   OMG,  I pray for justice for both these girls and ALL other victims!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: November 15, 2008, 06:38:18 PM »

Good evening monkeys,
I have regrouped, and rethought all the writtings of today. Here are the things I now think.  WE found a newly dug in spot in Locke cemetery, which is directly across the street where guy said he saw casey comming out of the woods......so, what if,,,

Casey DID go across the railroad tracks, bury or leave caylee there. There could have been a homeless person right by her and she would not have noticed, as that area is thick with woods, and palmettos.

As these homeless folks, maybe did not wish to have le invade their living room boxes, they in turn took the baby to the cemetery, buried her, marked it so she would be found.
IT was veterans day when we were there. A lot of homeless vets live in Orlando.

Now, this is all speculation on my part now, but, I believe that IS a possible grave, not dug by the county, that we found. I believe that would explain WHY casey can be so adamant that she does not know where that baby is. She took baby there, left her, went back, and baby was gone, and buried across the street in cemetery.

Does anyone know if someone asked le to check this cemetery out for us?? I did not take pic of coconut, now, I am kicking myself. dang, it may be another road trip for us tomorrow, as I now need to see that dug spot again.
The gravestone that has caylees birthdate on it also gave me the , spirit bumps ,,,
Ya'll let me know what you think.....mio

angoramonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: November 15, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »

I can't say too much about this, but please don't jump to any
conclusions about LP and Tim.
Sometimes the people we think are the most innocent have actually
been mislead by the almighty dollar. Nejame, and KFN are all very
involved in the payoff.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #510 on: November 15, 2008, 06:39:28 PM »

Fantastic letter. I am so glad someone took the time to do that because I could not have added anything to it. You did a great job!    

Thank you!   Embarassed

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: November 15, 2008, 06:39:50 PM »

MURT is going to get his ass sued if he doesn't watch who he's accusing of things.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #512 on: November 15, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »

I can't say too much about this, but please don't jump to any
conclusions about LP and Tim.
Sometimes the people we think are the most innocent have actually
been mislead by the almighty dollar. Nejame, and KFN are all very
involved in the payoff.

DEFINITELY.   

msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: November 15, 2008, 06:41:07 PM »

I swear he has a conspiracy theory about everything & attributes it to cowboy and TES

I'm skeerd listening to him, but, I can't stop ........... ya know train wreck & all that!

In my circle, the first question would be ................ is he smokin' crack??!!!!!

WAAAY out there - help, I cannot look (turn my ears) away .........!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #514 on: November 15, 2008, 06:42:12 PM »

OH Crap!  I loved Murt in the beginning for sharing and providing info. But he is going overboard now and letting all this get to his head, along with allowing LP to influence him.  He's totally lost to what he set out to do in the beginning! Going to go give him an ear full, from my own experience!  DAMN HIM!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: November 15, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  I just got a phone call saying that MURT is telling people NOT to donate to TES! He is talking about the cowboy who asked him questions and he answered they guy and now ants the guy prosecuted saying he has Nejame listening on the cell phone and that's illegal in FL???...what an idiot.my friend is telling me murt has a picture of this 'cowboy' with Nejame and Tim......I don't have his website....is anyone listening?

I'll have to find it, but from what I heard yesterday~well, he sounded "ticked" at TES. Now THAT P!ZZES me off.......he's trying to get donations and that's a;; well and good, but to discourage contributions to someone who has giving her heart,blood, sweat, tears and soul to find missing people~well, that's PATHETIC with a capital P.

I found the link and am listening...he is making some pretty bad accusations against TIM and TES...he is demanding that TIM explain to HIM who this cowboy was yadda, yadda, yadda..he is now saying TES needs to be looked into financially.....he is telling people NOT to donate to TES until it has been looked into financially!! OHMYGAWD...who the F does this guy think he is...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: November 15, 2008, 06:43:09 PM »

MURT is going to get his ass sued if he doesn't watch who he's accusing of things.

You ain't just whistling Dixie, klaas. 

Did he leave his  brain @ a truck stop?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #517 on: November 15, 2008, 06:43:29 PM »

Good evening monkeys,
I have regrouped, and rethought all the writtings of today. Here are the things I now think.  WE found a newly dug in spot in Locke cemetery, which is directly across the street where guy said he saw casey comming out of the woods......so, what if,,,

Casey DID go across the railroad tracks, bury or leave caylee there. There could have been a homeless person right by her and she would not have noticed, as that area is thick with woods, and palmettos.

As these homeless folks, maybe did not wish to have le invade their living room boxes, they in turn took the baby to the cemetery, buried her, marked it so she would be found.
IT was veterans day when we were there. A lot of homeless vets live in Orlando.

Now, this is all speculation on my part now, but, I believe that IS a possible grave, not dug by the county, that we found. I believe that would explain WHY casey can be so adamant that she does not know where that baby is. She took baby there, left her, went back, and baby was gone, and buried across the street in cemetery.

Does anyone know if someone asked le to check this cemetery out for us?? I did not take pic of coconut, now, I am kicking myself. dang, it may be another road trip for us tomorrow, as I now need to see that dug spot again.
The gravestone that has caylees birthdate on it also gave me the , spirit bumps ,,,
Ya'll let me know what you think.....mio

Very interesting Mio.  I love reading your posts, you have a lot of good information and you back it up with visuals! 
How "fresh" was the burrial spot?  Would it still look that fresh after this amount of time and after the rains that us Floridians sustained? TIA

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: November 15, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

Janet-

Check out this post> (post #311)
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=12418907

"The check to TES (I believe was in the amount of $12,500) was presented to Tim Friday night by The Never Lose Hope Foundation. This same foundation reportedly hired or acquired Mark NeJame to represent the Anthonys.

The check was given to Tim during a team leader meeting Friday night at Tabu, a nightclub in which NeJame has ownership. The team leader meeting was held in preparation for Saturday's search.

There's a link to this somewhere on this board and several of our posters who were at this "team meeting" witnessed it. You might find the link on Saturday's thread or the links thread, but it has been the subject of much discussion."

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #519 on: November 15, 2008, 06:45:45 PM »

Holy moly.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.