June 01, 2024, 01:39:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 339300 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #680 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:23 PM »

This is Murt's facebook profile....

does everyone know what NAMBLA is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NAMBLA

Now, this brought me out of lurkdom......
It just keeps getting stranger and stranger.....
Good evening Joseph....good to see you!

When you see the references on that page to KFC and "Murt loves KFC", it's quite obvious to most of us who have viewed his streaming video and participated in his chat that this is DEFINITELY not Murt's true page.

The KFC character was a relentless troll the other night while I was there, which was just before the big hacking went down.

That is absolutely horrible.  This breaks my heart for Murt.  Regardless of the rest of the b.s. that is going on, nobody deserves something like that.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »

I can not believe that mutt is so inane as to believe  that Tim knows every person who volunteers or donates to TES....OHMYGAWD now mutt said Tim needs to explain to him, mutt, what Tim was in  that office to begin with...OHMYGAWD...I am going to have to stop listening to him or start smoking!!!  The more he talks, the deeper in a dung pile he digs himself into to!!

Sunny
I hope you have something to record audio from a web cast...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »

Mr Joseph Jordan
Instead of reposting something that someone obviously created to hurt Murt, why not let him know so he can have the police look into it. Stop being a pot stirrer. You are not helping anyone.
And if I have misunderstood that your motives are less than honorable, sorry

This is directly linked through his e-mail... m2kfl@aol.com

I am not a pot stirrer... and the only person that can see it are the two friends he has.... why would someone hack something that only 2 people can see?

Either way... it is inappropriate what is going on with the Dakota girl and Murt... highly inappropriate... 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:30 PM »

Sure sounds like MUrt getting in Just like the trenton Ducket case

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: November 15, 2008, 08:16:48 PM »

The photo is a still shot of part of the following video. The man in the cowboy hat (who may or may not be Dennis Martin?) is the person who was acting all weird and bugging Murt at his van the other day. 

http://www.wftv.com/video/17966708/index.html-/index.html

I'm not sure what this proves?  I do agree that the guy in the cowboy hat was at the search though.  Doesn't mean Tim has anything to do with anything though.

Nope, never said he did.  But I'm saying I think this is the same person Murt is talking about who he claims is working with/for Nejame (or well, others have said that as well, but I think he implied that).  He thought this guy was very odd at the time of their conversation, "smelled of hooch" or something to that effect. LOL  I wish I could remember the conversation they had.. I thought it had something to do with Padilla and not liking him.. Anyway, apparently Murt thinks this guy was recording their convo on a cell phone And perhaps was faking being drunk? I don't know..sounds crazy.    And (this is according to somebody I was just pm'ing on his site) that he said this guy may have been asking personal information so that he could pass it along to whoever is hacking his stuff?   It seems a bit.. well, out there. I would LOVE for whoever is on the phone with murt to address this and find out exactly wtf he is saying/suggesting.

Murt also said at the time all this was happening, that Wyatt's social security number went out over the internet and that's identity fraud.

so murt is ASSuming that they targeted him to get to Wyatt??....oh murt really thinks he is an important person....well even important people get too big for their britches and FALL down go BOOM!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #685 on: November 15, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »

Mr Joseph Jordan
Instead of reposting something that someone obviously created to hurt Murt, why not let him know so he can have the police look into it. Stop being a pot stirrer. You are not helping anyone.

I am not a pot stirrer... and the only person that can see it are the two friends he has.... why would someone hack something that only 2 people can see?

Either way... it is inappropriate what is going on with the Dakota girl and Murt... highly inappropriate... 

Let me clarify.... exploiting her on his USTREAM.... by a video of her singing... and her grandmother asking her if she is ready to say goodbye to Caylee....
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 15, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MURT AFTER A LONG CONVERSATION.  I AM GOING TO RESEARCH HIS ACCUSATIONS, AS HE TOLD ME WHERE TO FIND LINKS. 

I AM FREAKIN' GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!   

SADLY, HE IS ADAMANT, HE IS NOT DROPPING IT, EVEN AFTER I GAVE HIM MY CONCERNS FOR HIS OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS MOTIVES....

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHAT AND IF I FIND ANYTHING!

NOBODY BASHES TIM OR TES ON MY WATCH!

Dihannah - could you email me those links?  TIA

Glad you called Murt but I wouldn't expect him to back down for "regular folk".  It will take LE or an attorney to stop him I'm affraid.  Big pat on the back for trying though and sticking up for Tim.

smklaas@hotmail.com

I hear Murt's discussion on all of this.  I'm just reporting here what I heard (not what I think).

Murt said he went to Lake County today to talk to LE about the cowboy, the phone, etc.  He said that IN FLORIDA, it IS against the law to let a third party listen in to a conversation without all parties being aware of the third party listening in...that the cowboy had an open phone for a while but then Murt thought the call was over and noticed later on that the cowboy was holding the phone in a manner that you didn't realize the phone was actually OPEN.  Murt saw the tip end of it (the rest was covered by the cowboy's hand held up against his arm).  Said phone records can be checked out to see IF the phone was OPEN at the time the cowboy was talking to Murt and if it was (as suspected) then it can be found out to what number (that would make a third party).  This is against the law in Florida (even though it may not be in other states).  Also, there's some kind of dust-up over Tim saying he does know know the cowboy and an hour later Ch 9 Orlando posted a small video taken in NeJames' office and in part of the video is the sofa with the 4 guys on it - Tim and the cowboy, NeJames and a 4th guy.  I heard Murt say something funny is going on that folks might not want to donate to TES UNTIL this is checked out.

Self-edit:  dust-up over Tim saying he does NOT know the cowboy...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #687 on: November 15, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »

Anybody have any idea why the blonde girl in the video says she's searching with TES, and then says she's looking for a LIVE Caylee?

Who the heck is this cowboy, and who is he affiliated with, and what is his role that would put him on that sofa?

I'm not making any particular point, I just don't get it.

My attitude about LP has always been the same. He craves publicity and all that, but if he gets Caylee on his way to fame, well groovy. The cowboy seemed most upset because the media was intent on the search LP was involved with and seemed hell bent to belittle LP because LP had claimed he'd bring all these people to search and didn't.  Who gives a rat's azz about that? That's not a rhetorical question, I mean it literally. What was the point of all that the cowboy was going off about and why bother to make it? OK, LP's a butt for getting hopes up about the scope of the search and he may have done it to attract the media. SO WHAT? There was a search going on and that's all that matters, right? So why was the cowboy and the blonde there to complain about it? Did LP take some of TES searchers, or something?

As I said, I'm trying to catch up on this issue, not making any points about a thing.

What's the motivation for cowboy and the girl?
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #688 on: November 15, 2008, 08:20:20 PM »

I ALSO REMINDED MURT THAT IF HE ATTEMPTS TO HURT TES REPUTATION AND DONATIONS DWINDLE,  HE IS ONLY HURTING SO MANY OTHER MISSING PEOPLE OUT THERE!  IT'S NOT FAIR.

HE SAID IT'S UP TO TIM TO PROVIDE THE ANSWERS TO STOP THIS, THAT'S ALL HE ASKS.   PERSONALLY, TIM HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO THAN MESS WITH THIS CRAP.  HE CLAIMS THERE ARE OTHER ORGANIZATIONS LIKE TES.  OMG!  WHERE?  THERE IS NOBODY LIKE TIM, NOR HAS HIS BACKGROUND.

If Murt has questions, why do it this way?  Sounds a little like grandstanding to me.  Whether the allegations are true or not, is this the way to handle questions?  Sensationalism...  And what if Murt is wrong?  How is the damage undone?  How does this help matters?  How does it help find Caylee?

Spot on, MuffyBee, agree.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #689 on: November 15, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

Okay I was going to keep outta this but this is totally my opionon ..... I do not care who searches for Caylee as long as someone is searching . True she may never be found and the one person that knows where she is at aint talking, Tim is an awesome man that picture from video looks like he does not want to be there , this is all about the media for alot of people, but not him .........Murt'd site was great uptil about a week ago when LP contacted him to come over to BP and annouced that he was going to put a dive team in there ... Why did he call Murt , why didnt he call Fox , Wesh or anyone else... I feel he used him to get the media to follow ........And now Murt is all caught up in this crap , from being hacked  to his personal info out there , and so on . Now if you sit there for a while on his board before is was all opinions matter now it is nothing but bashing the Anthony's , TES, and all praise for LP .
You cannot disagree with anyone over there, Now for this I was on there earlier and they where attacking someone because she was trying to defend the Anthony's and this person wasnt saying anything but She knew CA and GA and CA will accept whatever the outcome ... no one would listen so I talked to her/him thru PM"S  told Him /her I didnt like the bashing and if he wanted to share I would listen that I believe the baby is gone aand KC did it . He / she said she she to believes the evidence , she is no longer with us , but hoold out hope for CA , she had 2 theories , That an accident did happen and BF and roomate had something to do with it and KC blackout and truely doesnt remember and covering it up for hem. The Anthony's have tried to reach out to KC friend but they aint talking to them . Second that KC friends loved that little girl and when they found out CA wanted to adopt Caylee " Which she said was happening , because KC agreed it was what was best for the child" her friend took off woith CAylee to PR and thats where she is becasue the friends loved Caylee so much they did not want to loose her.  I know dont LOL. 
She also stated that a Rep will be giving out info on the car this week. And that CA OR GA said that KC will probably will end up pleading guilty to something she is innocent of to get the DP off Table.

Dont know how much of this is true , but hey they where listening to me and MO and I was listening to theirs , Thats what boards are all about
Thanks for sharing this Walter, it is something similar to what some others had once posted, the theory about Casey blacking out the memory.  The part about PR comes up a lot I have noticed, but Cindy has not yet ventured to PR herself.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:17 PM »

Mr Joseph Jordan

Let me clarify.... exploiting her on his USTREAM.... by a video of her singing... and her grandmother asking her if she is ready to say goodbye to Caylee....

I found that to be very disturbing also....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #691 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:31 PM »

THIS IS THE LAW I WAS SPEAKING ABOUT

Fla. Stat. ch. 934.03: All parties must consent to the recording or the disclosure of the contents of any wire, oral or electronic communication in Florida. Recording or disclosing without the consent of all parties is a felony, unless the interception is a first offense committed without any illegal purpose, and not for commercial gain, or the communication is the radio portion of a cellular conversation. Such first offenses and the interception of cellular communications are misdemeanors. State v. News-Press Pub. Co., 338 So. 2d 1313 (1976), State v. Tsavaris, 394 So. 2d 418 (1981).

Under the statute, consent is not required for the taping of a non-electronic communication uttered by a person who does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in that communication. See definition of "oral communication," Fla. Stat. ch. 934.02.

Don't mean to quote myself, I just didn't want to c/p again~but , seriously HOW can Murt think he had any reasonable expectation of privacy ............hello, he put his own info over the net This is exactly what my attorney told me~I taped someone in public, therefore they had no reasonable expectation of privacy and that is why it is listed as evidence ~never even been challenged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: November 15, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »

Hi OF (i still love ya!)  Murt has a question thread set up because he was going to have a guest, who he refused to say who the guest was, but he asked that a thread be set up for questions....although no one could ask a question because no one had a clue who the heck his guest was gonna be. 
Murt has posted in the Caylee thread though quite a few times.....just weighing in on the conversation normally.
I too am getting sick of hearing about him, mostly because I think he has taken things a bit too far...
Thanks Dolce.. I will have to look for that thead.. in Caylee's forum or the Lounge ?
And being a father of Twin boys    I hope you can add an  "ld" to the tag name ...
do a search on OF  vs   OldF   
BTW   being a parent of Twins  is a trip  you will never ever forget...  May get gray hair early but will never forget.

Sorry for being O/T

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #693 on: November 15, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »

Mr Joseph Jordan

Flamom.... I do not think Joseph meant to stir any pot.
I agree Cubbee.  Joseph does very good work, he does not have any motives that are not honorable.  IMO

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: November 15, 2008, 08:23:07 PM »

Murt just stated he did not try the phone number that the cowboy gave him.
wied huh............

Murt also said that the cowboy came back to him and made Murt black out the phone number he gave him while the cowboy watched.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: November 15, 2008, 08:23:11 PM »

Okay, confession time. I was watching partly at work one day. Not sure which day it was but I think Friday. I remember seeing that cowboy fella EARRRLLLY in the morning. I laughed and told my coworkers that it must be beer thirty in Florida because I swear he had a Miller lite can in his hand. Looked like a 16 or a 40 oz. 

Okay, joesamas .......... you coming to help me clean the hot chocolate off my keyboard? 

YOU made me spew it ..... just askin'!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: November 15, 2008, 08:23:21 PM »

Raw video.  The cowboy's confrontation with Rob Dick.  Rob mentions that the cowboy and him were in TES core team meeting together. 

http://www.wftv.com/video/17974178/index.html

That video was disgusting. That fool in the cowboy hat certainly didn't do one thing to help the TES image. I sincerely hope he was not sanctioned by TES!!
msinformed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25:02 PM »

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MURT AFTER A LONG CONVERSATION.  I AM GOING TO RESEARCH HIS ACCUSATIONS, AS HE TOLD ME WHERE TO FIND LINKS. 

I AM FREAKIN' GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS!   

SADLY, HE IS ADAMANT, HE IS NOT DROPPING IT, EVEN AFTER I GAVE HIM MY CONCERNS FOR HIS OWN SAFETY AND OTHERS MOTIVES....

I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED WHAT AND IF I FIND ANYTHING!

NOBODY BASHES TIM OR TES ON MY WATCH!

Dihannah - could you email me those links?  TIA

Glad you called Murt but I wouldn't expect him to back down for "regular folk".  It will take LE or an attorney to stop him I'm affraid.  Big pat on the back for trying though and sticking up for Tim.

smklaas@hotmail.com

I hear Murt's discussion on all of this.  I'm just reporting here what I heard (not what I think).

Murt said he went to Lake County today to talk to LE about the cowboy, the phone, etc.  He said that IN FLORIDA, it IS against the law to let a third party listen in to a conversation without all parties being aware of the third party listening in...that the cowboy had an open phone for a while but then Murt thought the call was over and noticed later on that the cowboy was holding the phone in a manner that you didn't realize the phone was actually OPEN.  Murt saw the tip end of it (the rest was covered by the cowboy's hand held up against his arm).  Said phone records can be checked out to see IF the phone was OPEN at the time the cowboy was talking to Murt and if it was (as suspected) then it can be found out to what number (that would make a third party).  This is against the law in Florida (even though it may not be in other states).  Also, there's some kind of dust-up over Tim saying he does know know the cowboy and an hour later Ch 9 Orlando posted a small video taken in NeJames' office and in part of the video is the sofa with the 4 guys on it - Tim and the cowboy, NeJames and a 4th guy.  I heard Murt say something funny is going on that folks might not want to donate to TES UNTIL this is checked out.

Well, 3rd party very well may be different~but, I'd like to know. Also, there are countless pictures of me with other people....one was an exotic dancer that I met at a party with 100 others, but that doesn't make me a t!tty dancer????

Ya sure?   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25:12 PM »

Janet-

Check out this post> (post #311)
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=12418907

"The check to TES (I believe was in the amount of $12,500) was presented to Tim Friday night by The Never Lose Hope Foundation. This same foundation reportedly hired or acquired Mark NeJame to represent the Anthonys.

The check was given to Tim during a team leader meeting Friday night at Tabu, a nightclub in which NeJame has ownership. The team leader meeting was held in preparation for Saturday's search.

There's a link to this somewhere on this board and several of our posters who were at this "team meeting" witnessed it. You might find the link on Saturday's thread or the links thread, but it has been the subject of much discussion."

Thanks anothermonkey

Just catching up after a wonderful afternoon of bowling and Christmas shopping with two of my grandkids (5/7).  The each got to pick out their own DS game but ... now they will have to wait until the big day prior to playing it.

However ... after a bite of dinner and ... the kids are settled for the night ... I plan on clicking on that link you provided.

Thanks again.

Janet
5:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: November 15, 2008, 08:25:27 PM »

Hi OF (i still love ya!)  Murt has a question thread set up because he was going to have a guest, who he refused to say who the guest was, but he asked that a thread be set up for questions....although no one could ask a question because no one had a clue who the heck his guest was gonna be. 
Murt has posted in the Caylee thread though quite a few times.....just weighing in on the conversation normally.
I too am getting sick of hearing about him, mostly because I think he has taken things a bit too far...
Thanks Dolce.. I will have to look for that thead.. in Caylee's forum or the Lounge ?
And being a father of Twin boys    I hope you can add an  "ld" to the tag name ...
do a search on OF  vs   OldF   
BTW   being a parent of Twins  is a trip  you will never ever forget...  May get gray hair early but will never forget.

Sorry for being O/T

Olf~  Here is a link: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3885.msg523931#new   This is the link for questions.  There are I think 2 other Murt threads, but they have to do with his site being down etc. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.