April 19, 2024, 04:14:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 335975 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: November 17, 2008, 02:41:55 AM »

I'm out too ... nite all

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1921 on: November 17, 2008, 03:20:30 AM »

Sure sounds like MUrt getting in Just like the trenton Ducket case

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html

This is one reason I try to keep an eye on murt.. I do believe he means no harm and fully believe he is just trying to make everyone happy.trying to hard to fit in with the cool kids if you know what I mean... JMO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: November 17, 2008, 03:32:18 AM »

_____
Janet,
Check out this picture that the sonar made of a pond in the Kelly Morris search.  It is quite amazing how clear objects are on the bottom of the pond.  (don't forget to zoom in)

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-ongoing-sea.html

Thank you for posting this it made me relize i now understand where Tim was coming from when he said he didnt see anything because you can sure see that boat very clear.

Yes, that was very clear. BUT Caylee is not the size of a boat! She is not little tiny bits and pieces that could not be possibly be seen by that equipment! Are they honestly expecting to find a 35 lb fully intact little girl? She's been missing since June, there are only little bones left!!!
[/quote]Well, I don't know that they could not possibly be seen.  I think we have to leave that up to the expert with the equipment (Tim).  I was talking to Barbie (TES) about it today and she said it was very clear and it was amazing the very small things that you could see.
[/quote]

Well.. ya know, I wish TES would plunk a couple of tiny bones into that river, let them settle onto and into the silt that is at the bottom, THEN scan that same area with the sonar and let us see how easy/hard it would be to spot tiny bones where we know they are. 

In my opinion, the reason for the divers searching by hand, is because stuff settles UNDER the silt, which cannot always be easily seen with the sonar equipment, which spots things on TOP of the silt. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1923 on: November 17, 2008, 03:45:35 AM »

LE can only "request" that anybody take a polygraph and can't "require" it because it is not admissable in court.  One has to be self-motivated to do so.

I wonder why Padilla needs to raise more money when his divers were volunteers in the first place.  He does seem to like to leave the impression he is footing the bill but they were donating their time and effort.

That's what I thought too, Anna, that a polygraph can be 'requested' by LE but not 'required'.  So with this in mind, why does it seem that LE is requiring Padilla to take a polygraph, but not requiring one of Cindy, George, Lee?    

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1924 on: November 17, 2008, 04:02:50 AM »

Tonight my computer got infected with a trojan virus.  I have not downloaded anything or opened any email with attachments.  Does anybody else know how that can happen????  Just curious??                       

There are some nasty trojans and worms going around right now!  I got 5 worms that tried to leap into my comp, just by going into a website that 'once was' a safe place to visit.  My suggestion if someone doesn't have full protection on their comp, is to at least download (the free version) of the CyberDefender Internet Security.  They have several options at the link below.  It gives broad coverage plus immediately scans each page in a website I visit, as well as my emails and guards against spyware and phishing.  It's actually caught many websites as being bad, turning everything red and basically telling me to get the heck outta there. 

http://www.cyberdefender.com/

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1925 on: November 17, 2008, 04:17:38 AM »

Can't sleep again!   

SOME INFO for all "Spyder Monkey" fans ... From Agent Spyders Myspace ...

"Agent Spyder Returned from Orlando to a house full of black ashes thanks to arsonists again. Second time in less than 4 weeks. Ughhh!"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394859198

Looks like someone doesn't care for Agent Spyder ....

It's getting very alarming the extent of trouble that some folks involved in this search are having!!     I could almost put on my tin-foil hat and begin to imagine that the peeps who don't want these folks to have anything to do with searching or this case at all, could be part of the mafia or gangs or .... ?  I mean srsly, what are the odds that a missing child's case would have peeps following searchers, threats (including death threats), out-n-out sabatage to websites/email/etc, and now arson against one of the ones who was diving?  What are the odds? 

Looking sideways at George, Cindy and Lee and scooting further up my branch.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:56 AM »

Ok, this is fun.. there's no one here and I'm jumping on all the furniture!   

One more comment, then I'm scampering off to bed. 

If you think about what I wrote in my last post, the stuff that's gotten alarming to me... Add to that the fact that LE seems to basically be letting Cindy, George and Lee do and say anything they'd like to, (some things that WE would likely get arrested for on the spot).  They are allowed to seemingly obstruct justice, lie their fool heads off to everyone - LE - the media - the public, do crazy things, such as the tape around their yard, even blocking public areas.  I could go on and on with what the Anthony's alone are doing/saying and getting away with.  Why WHY hasn't LE shoved their boots up their azzes a long time ago?  What is it about the Anthony's or this case or whatever, that no one, not even LE seems to dare or be able to stop them?  For quite some time now, it's been WAY beyond LE just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with. 

Put all that together with the rest of what's going on... (that I wrote in my previous post about the weirdness happening with others)... Plus the money situation... Follow the money... How does all of this put together add up?  Is it as weird to anyone else as it is to me? 

Could it be that the 'unnamed donor' from way back (or someone else) has enough pull or whatever, to be actually running this show and LE is scared of em?  Could Casey actually have gotten herself into something SO deep that even LE is allowing this clusterf*ck to continue because perhaps they are threatened?  Not sure who by tho!

Sigh.. I swear I'm not going nuts, didn't slip on any nanner peels, and really am not wearing a tin-foil hat.  It's just that in this whole case, nothing is as it seems!  Day by day it's all gotten worse, even to the point where for some it's downright dangerous to be involved with this case.  Why?????   

Okies, I'll go take my meds and go nite nite.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1927 on: November 17, 2008, 04:50:00 AM »

hhuummmm ... Blackwater Divers "volunteered" ... hhhuuummmm does NeJame own the Blackwater Diving School?  LOL

LOL, just want to say I was one of the nay sayers to the poll & LP proved me right again.  I thank him.

His dime, gag me, he made a couple of phone calls, got some kind hearted volunteers from a diving school, then made his plea to ever resourceful Destiny to get lunch delivered for 55 people from 9 nice women from Justice for Caylee IIRC & water donated as well from others.  His wallet too small to carry a credit card & have lunch delivered?  That's what any business person I know would have done.  At 8:20AM Murt is calliing out to find out when lunch is being delivered when the arrival time for the diver's is 10 AM & 5 volunteer diver's show up.  Yeah, he's a professional all right, a professional BS'er.

Now he's headed back to CA to raise funds for professional diver's.  Jumping on the raising donation bandwagon without a proper tax deductibility status for a non-profit?  He just keeps on keeping on with his transparency.  Anything to get into the press for free, GMB pay for some advertising for gosh sakes.  Held in too long it was giving me a stomach ache.

Altruist~I too was a no vote........wonder if anyone else will admit to it~IIRC there were about 20 no votes.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: November 17, 2008, 04:55:42 AM »

Can't sleep again!   

SOME INFO for all "Spyder Monkey" fans ... From Agent Spyders Myspace ...

"Agent Spyder Returned from Orlando to a house full of black ashes thanks to arsonists again. Second time in less than 4 weeks. Ughhh!"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394859198

Looks like someone doesn't care for Agent Spyder ....

It's getting very alarming the extent of trouble that some folks involved in this search are having!!     I could almost put on my tin-foil hat and begin to imagine that the peeps who don't want these folks to have anything to do with searching or this case at all, could be part of the mafia or gangs or .... ?  I mean srsly, what are the odds that a missing child's case would have peeps following searchers, threats (including death threats), out-n-out sabatage to websites/email/etc, and now arson against one of the ones who was diving?  What are the odds? 

Looking sideways at George, Cindy and Lee and scooting further up my branch.   

Spyder lives in Tarzana (near the los Angeles fires), and some think they were started by arsonist-so, I think that's what he means, not that someone from this case did anything out there in CA, just mother nature.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: November 17, 2008, 05:08:03 AM »

_____
Janet,
Check out this picture that the sonar made of a pond in the Kelly Morris search.  It is quite amazing how clear objects are on the bottom of the pond.  (don't forget to zoom in)

Thank you for posting this it made me relize i now understand where Tim was coming from when he said he didnt see anything because you can sure see that boat very clear.

Yes, that was very clear. BUT Caylee is not the size of a boat! She is not little tiny bits and pieces that could not be possibly be seen by that equipment! Are they honestly expecting to find a 35 lb fully intact little girl? She's been missing since June, there are only little bones left!!!
Well, I don't know that they could not possibly be seen.  I think we have to leave that up to the expert with the equipment (Tim).  I was talking to Barbie (TES) about it today and she said it was very clear and it was amazing the very small things that you could see.
[/quote]

Well.. ya know, I wish TES would plunk a couple of tiny bones into that river, let them settle onto and into the silt that is at the bottom, THEN scan that same area with the sonar and let us see how easy/hard it would be to spot tiny bones where we know they are. 

In my opinion, the reason for the divers searching by hand, is because stuff settles UNDER the silt, which cannot always be easily seen with the sonar equipment, which spots things on TOP of the silt. 

[/quote]I agree.  Here is some info from a website on it.

Side-Scan Sonar

Illustration of a research vessel with a towed side-scan sonar system and a hull-mounted multibeam sonar.
Courtesy: NOAA Coast Survey

Side-scan sonar systems have side-looking transducers that send out sonar signals in pulses across the seabed. The transducers receive the sound that is reflected off the bottom or off objects on the seafloor. The data are transmitted to a graphic recorder that displays an image of the scan. It displays continuous scans and creates detailed pictures of the seafloor.

Advantages and Limitations
Side-scan sonar systems can identify different types of seafloor, such as mud, smooth sand, rippled sand, rock outcrops, and canyons. Dense objects such as rocks, coarse sand, and metal will reflect strong signals. Soft features such as silt, mud, or fine sediments absorb sonar energy and produce lighter acoustic returns.
Side-scan systems are very useful in turbid water conditions, but as with the other acoustic methods, some field verification using physical sampling or imagery is necessary. These systems do not produce any bathymetric information. Additionally, water depth must be at least 2 meters for sampling.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: November 17, 2008, 05:11:30 AM »

_____
Janet,

Well, I don't know that they could not possibly be seen.  I think we have to leave that up to the expert with the equipment (Tim).  I was talking to Barbie (TES) about it today and she said it was very clear and it was amazing the very small things that you could see.

[/quote]I agree.  Here is some info from a website on it.

Side-Scan Sonar

Illustration of a research vessel with a towed side-scan sonar system and a hull-mounted multibeam sonar.

Side-scan sonar systems have side-looking transducers that send out sonar signals in pulses across the seabed. The transducers receive the sound that is reflected off the bottom or off objects on the seafloor. The data are transmitted to a graphic recorder that displays an image of the scan. It displays continuous scans and creates detailed pictures of the seafloor.

Side-scan sonar systems can identify different types of seafloor, such as mud, smooth sand, rippled sand, rock outcrops, and canyons. Dense objects such as rocks, coarse sand, and metal will reflect strong signals. Soft features such as silt, mud, or fine sediments absorb sonar energy and produce lighter acoustic returns.
Side-scan systems are very useful in turbid water conditions, but as with the other acoustic methods, some field verification using physical sampling or imagery is necessary. These systems do not produce any bathymetric information. Additionally, water depth must be at least 2 meters for sampling.

[/quote]

OKat~i thought i was taking to myself......my son woke up coughing and if I did go back to sleep, I'd never get up for work in time~so I'm here for a while.

[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: November 17, 2008, 05:15:04 AM »

Ok, this is fun.. there's no one here and I'm jumping on all the furniture!   

One more comment, then I'm scampering off to bed. 

If you think about what I wrote in my last post, the stuff that's gotten alarming to me... Add to that the fact that LE seems to basically be letting Cindy, George and Lee do and say anything they'd like to, (some things that WE would likely get arrested for on the spot).  They are allowed to seemingly obstruct justice, lie their fool heads off to everyone - LE - the media - the public, do crazy things, such as the tape around their yard, even blocking public areas.  I could go on and on with what the Anthony's alone are doing/saying and getting away with.  Why WHY hasn't LE shoved their boots up their azzes a long time ago?  What is it about the Anthony's or this case or whatever, that no one, not even LE seems to dare or be able to stop them?  For quite some time now, it's been WAY beyond LE just giving them enough rope to hang themselves with. 

Put all that together with the rest of what's going on... (that I wrote in my previous post about the weirdness happening with others)... Plus the money situation... Follow the money... How does all of this put together add up?  Is it as weird to anyone else as it is to me? 

Could it be that the 'unnamed donor' from way back (or someone else) has enough pull or whatever, to be actually running this show and LE is scared of em?  Could Casey actually have gotten herself into something SO deep that even LE is allowing this clusterf*ck to continue because perhaps they are threatened?  Not sure who by tho!

Sigh.. I swear I'm not going nuts, didn't slip on any nanner peels, and really am not wearing a tin-foil hat.  It's just that in this whole case, nothing is as it seems!  Day by day it's all gotten worse, even to the point where for some it's downright dangerous to be involved with this case.  Why?????   

Okies, I'll go take my meds and go nite nite.   

You make some very good points on this case and something to think about. Thanks.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: November 17, 2008, 05:19:07 AM »

_____
Janet,

I agree.  Here is some info from a website on it.

Side-Scan Sonar

[/quote]

OKat~i thought i was taking to myself......my son woke up coughing and if I did go back to sleep, I'd never get up for work in time~so I'm here for a while.
[/quote]My daughter has to get up in 15 min and get ready to take a drug test for a job. I didn't want to oversleep myself so what better way than to get caught up on reading.

This case just gets crazier everyday. Trial should be crazy too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1933 on: November 17, 2008, 05:35:24 AM »

_____
Janet,

I agree.  Here is some info from a website on it.

Side-Scan Sonar

[/quote]My daughter has to get up in 15 min and get ready to take a drug test for a job. I didn't want to oversleep myself so what better way than to get caught up on reading.

This case just gets crazier everyday. Trial should be crazy too.

[/quote]

What time zone are you in? I'm in central, so I've been up since 3.....i agree this trial will be the mother of all trials~I just hope it's televised, and that they move it to my county (Escambia is one of the counties they mentioned), also Escambia is as far away in NW panhandle as you can get without moving out of state, plssss God~I'd do anything to be on that jury, and I could ummm be fair :cough

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1934 on: November 17, 2008, 05:40:33 AM »

Bounty Hunter To Resume Caylee Search
WFLA, FL - 11 hours ago
The Orange County Sheriff's Office say celebrity bounty hunter from California can resume his search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony on Monday ORLANDO, FLA. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office say  celebrity bounty hunter from California can resume his search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony on Monday. Authorities asked Leonard Padilla suspend his search for her at Jay Blanchard Park over the weekend.

But, Padilla believes the girls remains are in the park and says he will continue to search. Padilla has become the center of attention in the case of the missing Central Florida toddler.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla leaving town, WESH reportsLatest twist in the Caylee Anthony search: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is leaving town, WESH-Channel 2 reported Sunday night.

WESH's Bob Kealing said law enforcement will require Padilla to take a lie-detector test in California. Padilla created a stir last week when reports swept the media that his divers had found something significant in Blanchard Park.

Padilla had alerted the media first that the divers had discovered human remains. But the divers hadn't found anything of importance, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office was unhappy with his methods.

Kealing reported that investigators want to polygraph Padilla "to find out if he sincerely believes his divers had found something of value ... or if perhaps this was a deliberately staged publicity stunt."

WESH said Padilla is leaving town without taking the test, but he said he could take it in California. Padilla is trying to raise more money for professional divers, WESH reported.

I just LOVE the reliable news!!! Plain as mud

[
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1935 on: November 17, 2008, 05:43:47 AM »

What time zone are you in? I'm in central, so I've been up since 3.....i agree this trial will be the mother of all trials~I just hope it's televised, and that they move it to my county (Escambia is one of the counties they mentioned), also Escambia is as far away in NW panhandle as you can get without moving out of state, plssss God~I'd do anything to be on that jury, and I could ummm be fair :cough
[/quote]I am eastern time in Jacksonville. I think that would be a good place for it and a real informed juror you would be.

Well it is about time to get my daughter up and ready..they open at 6:30 am. It has been great talking to you and let's hope this case has some good news this week.  Later .....
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1936 on: November 17, 2008, 05:50:00 AM »

WFLA, FL - 11 hours ago
The Orange County Sheriff's Office say celebrity bounty hunter from California can resume his search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony on Monday ORLANDO, FLA. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office say  celebrity bounty hunter from California can resume his search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony on Monday. Authorities asked Leonard Padilla suspend his search for her at Jay Blanchard Park over the weekend.

But, Padilla believes the girls remains are in the park and says he will continue to search. Padilla has become the center of attention in the case of the missing Central Florida toddler.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla leaving town, WESH reportsLatest twist in the Caylee Anthony search: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is leaving town, WESH-Channel 2 reported Sunday night.

WESH's Bob Kealing said law enforcement will require Padilla to take a lie-detector test in California. Padilla created a stir last week when reports swept the media that his divers had found something significant in Blanchard Park.

Padilla had alerted the media first that the divers had discovered human remains. But the divers hadn't found anything of importance, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office was unhappy with his methods.

Kealing reported that investigators want to polygraph Padilla "to find out if he sincerely believes his divers had found something of value ... or if perhaps this was a deliberately staged publicity stunt."

WESH said Padilla is leaving town without taking the test, but he said he could take it in California. Padilla is trying to raise more money for professional divers, WESH reported.

Ms Sunshine is waking up but I wanted to comment on this before signing off. What a strange article. Well..that is all I have to say about it. LOL Later....I need more coffee to comprehend.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: November 17, 2008, 05:50:07 AM »

I am eastern time in Jacksonville. I think that would be a good place for it and a real informed juror you would be.

Well it is about time to get my daughter up and ready..they open at 6:30 am. It has been great talking to you and let's hope this case has some good news this week.  Later .....

[/quote]

Great talking to you too & good luck getting her up, my daughter is pure evil in the morning.......I could be a stealth juror, unfortunately I'm paid on commission so it would break my bank account 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1938 on: November 17, 2008, 06:03:46 AM »

WFLA, FL - 11 hours ago

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms Sunshine is waking up but I wanted to comment on this before signing off. What a strange article. Well..that is all I have to say about it. LOL Later....I need more coffee to comprehend.

My bad, it's actually 2 articles that I thought I seperated, but didn't~I need my coffee too......

If anyone sees Ilovegoodies later, tell her I posted the photo she was kind enough to share with me.

[
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: November 17, 2008, 07:19:24 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.