March 29, 2024, 03:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259721 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

I don't know if this is the reason Tim left the boat, but in January, shortly after the Persistence search, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting in search of Natalee.  Dave received phone and email messages indicating drug runners were paid to take Natalee's body and dump it at sea.  They claimed to have taken her remains to Nicaragua and buried them on a strip off the Atlantic coast.   More here.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Pita - I was just getting ready cut post this when I saw your post.  We are on the same wavelength.

Kermit – thank you so much for your help.  You’re so great.  So, we have John Silvetti and Clyde Burke. Hmmm

I have a nagging thought and I don’t know if it’s connected to anything or not.  It could be something or it could be nothing.  Does anyone have a link to the story Tim Miller/Dave Holloway told about the South American drug dealer who buried Natalee on a beach?  I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

If I recall, Tim or Dave told us that a man had come forward and claimed that he had been paid to dump Natalee’s body in the ocean on the way back to his country.  He was a drug dealer who was moving drugs by boat.  I think Tim said that he and Dave checked his story and even involved the Embassy in the guy’s country.  The drug dealer seemed legitimate, so Dave and Tim made plans to meet him on the beach where he supposedly had buried Natalee.  Tim and Dave traveled to meet the drug dealer on the beach, but he never showed up.  I recall that Tim mentioned something about this temporarily interrupting the Persistence search.  Is this where Tim was on January 7th when ALE took Natalee’s skull from the fish cage?  Was the drug dealer story a setup to get Tim and Dave away from the ship while ALE  divers cleaned the trap?

I think you're referring to my post above about Nicaragua.  The contact in Nicaragua was Marco.  There's info at this link...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2008, 11:39:22 AM »

SS - email please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2008, 11:40:31 AM »

I believe that the story about Dave and Tim going off to meet
the man was from the ABC special.  My mind can see the pictures.
It is probably in the transcript of that show.

Maybe the man was a way to get them off of the Persistence.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2008, 11:40:45 AM »

Can anyone figure out if Tim and Dave were in Nicaragua on January 7th?  That seems to be the date when the cage was cleaned.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2008, 11:43:23 AM »

Sorry, Pita!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2008, 11:46:10 AM »

Don't count me in the bolded and red. I believe nothing without proof and backup. Color me stubborn.
All great points to ponder, Buckeye.

vms just opened a window overlooking babylon

smooches!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »

Can anyone figure out if Tim and Dave were in Nicaragua on January 7th?  That seems to be the date when the cage was cleaned.

According to this article, Dave received a call from Nicaragua on Monday, which would be January 7. 

Published: January 08, 2008 12:10 am  Tuesday           

Needle in a haystack
Information overload still plagues Holloway disappearance

By Brian Livingston

Trying to find the truth about the disappearance of his daughter, Dave Holloway and his attorney must first wade through a sea of misinformation.

Monday was a prime example of what Holloway must put up with.

A man, who said he was calling from Nicaragua, contacted Holloway telling him he knew the whereabouts of his daughter
, 18-year old Natalee Holloway, who has been missing since March 25, 2005 during a senior trip to Aruba. After talking with the man who would not give his name or phone number, Dave Holloway has all but written off the "source" as bogus.

"I've gotten a lot of strange stories since Natalee's disappearance," said Holloway. "Although the number of calls aren't as bad as they used to be, we still get them."

After listening to the man's claims, Holloway referred him to the attorney handling the case on this end.

"I'm about at the point where I'm running out of options," said Holloway. "The case has been closed by Aruban authorities and there just isn't any good information coming in anymore. But I still have to listen to every story I can. Maybe one day something will come from one of them."

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_008001043.html
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2008, 11:55:00 AM »

Don't count me in the bolded and red. I believe nothing without proof and backup. Color me stubborn.
All great points to ponder, Buckeye.

vms just opened a window overlooking babylon

smooches!

Sharon > Sharango Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2008, 11:55:05 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2008, 12:02:45 PM »

Tim went to Nicaragua.. Marco met up with Tim and the embassy fellow, who indicated to Tim that he thought Marco was telling the truth..
Marco did not want money, Tim said.. He also wanted to retrieve the body or evidence on his own.. Then he calls Tim with some bad news.. ??

Marco went off and never returned..

That part always bugged me.. Tim let it die.. ??
What ever happened to Marco ?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2008, 12:05:49 PM »

I spent some time checking out John Silvetti and ended up in a conspiracy theorist forum...   Found an interesting post there, which reminded me of Edward & Silverfox's posts regarding Venezuela, oil, etc.   I didn't spend the time verifying the info posted, especially since this computer needed a reboot!   Also want to add that there is at least one post following this one that resembles something that one would read elsewhere. 

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281673
11/30/2007 7:59 PM Re: !!! Venezuela threatens to cut oil exports to U.S Quote

Ah, do a little research into the "company" that is paying 1 million dollars for the so called "search" for Natalee Holloway in the waters of Aruba near Venezuela.

The company is sinking like a rock in the stock markets and deperately needs an influx of cash. BULLSHIT they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL! If found in Aruban waters the U.S. company that finds it reaps the benefits and that company is in DIRE STRAITS.

The original boat promised for this venture has been replaced by the Persistance….a big drop down from the original vessel.

Who is paying for it? What are they really looking for?

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group...

1"ship" is a Tub..in comparision to what Peg Leg aka Louis had promised!!

the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters..
the other 1/2 of their "Fleet" is a boat 27 foot long.. hehehe
some locals are kicking in some equipment.

How the mighty have fallen !!!

John Silvetti Berkshire Ln, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

John Silvetti Contribution List in 2006

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
Silvetti, John Mr. LAFAYETTE, LA
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

wife.. And... SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI

he is a Managing Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)

Q In your opinion does the change of ship mean that they are NOT going to search for oil, or, could they still search for oil with this boat.

A. why of course they can!! they got old Peg Leg along

Calipso Louis aka Peg leg Aka Louis Schaefer!

All Insider Trades
Superior Offshore International Inc DEEP.O (NASDAQ)

Trading Date Name Title Type Shares Traded Price
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

Superior Offshore International Inc. (DEEP) opened at 7.16. So far today, the stock has hit a low of 6.56 and a high of 8.00. DEEP is now trading at 7.27, down 1.33 (-15.47%). The stock hit its 52 week high of 19.58 in May and set its 52 week low of 6.56 today. Since its initial Offering in April, the stock has been sharply dropping from $18 down to $6.

+0.58 (10.45%)
Delayed: 3:15PM ET
this company needs CASH & would and has worked with the devil.

I think I will buy stocks..hehehe
It can't go much lower..got to go UP?!

if it returns to last April $$.. McWowza!!!

SO, they NEED CASH or a BIG DISCOVERY in the worst way…odd that a company hurting so bad for money launches a so called FREE million dollar expedition with absolutely NO expectation of being paid.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message469287/pg1

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2008, 12:09:17 PM »

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=4qK95qsXq6Q

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2008, 12:15:06 PM »

Tim went to Nicaragua.. Marco met up with Tim and the embassy fellow, who indicated to Tim that he thought Marco was telling the truth..
Marco did not want money, Tim said.. He also wanted to retrieve the body or evidence on his own.. Then he calls Tim with some bad news.. ??

Marco went off and never returned..

That part always bugged me.. Tim let it die.. ??
What ever happened to Marco ?

Video of Marco's meeting with Tim Miller begins 3:23 on the time counter

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/23299456#23302581
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »

By the Way ...
Jossy said HE was going to do his own water search before Persistence came..
If Luis was involved and THAT was the method of disposal...
Then..you can see why 1 shoe may be placed in the trap..
That way Joran falls and attention is diverted...

There is no huge island conspiracy wrapped around that thought.
Just brotherly love.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2008, 12:17:03 PM »

November 17th, 2008 10:56 AM Eastern
The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Next week, if things go as planned, you will see some information we have obtained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The information is in the form of audio and video tapes and other.  The information is either the answer to what happened to Natalee Holloway or a wild goose chase. You will make your own judgment.

I am hoping that the Aruban prosecutor will use his subpoena power to investigate further…and I am hoping to at least shed light on a very big problem that our own State Department admits is a giant problem in the Aruba area.

Once we obtained this information months ago, our job has been twofold: to disprove or prove.  A good investigator chases down every lead and then works to both prove and disprove that lead.

I will tell you this: the new information fits the time line.  I will also tell you that JIm Hammer went to Aruba for us and when he confronted Joran Van der Sloot’s father it was, to say the least, “awkward.” It was so weird that Paulus Van der Sloot ripped a paper out of Hammer’s hand (a transcript) and ran into his office.  Note also that until we got this information, the Kalpoe brothers’ Aruban lawyer would always return my phone calls.  Now he will not…

Many of you have asked me in recent months what is the latest in this investigation.  I can only tell you that we have not given up — and as proof of our stamina and determination,  we have used weekends to work on this case and time during the week when we could fit between our other responsibilities.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/17/the-latest-2/

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2008, 12:20:50 PM »

I spent some time checking out John Silvetti and ended up in a conspiracy theorist forum...   Found an interesting post there, which reminded me of Edward & Silverfox's posts regarding Venezuela, oil, etc.   I didn't spend the time verifying the info posted, especially since this computer needed a reboot!   Also want to add that there is at least one post following this one that resembles something that one would read elsewhere. 

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281673
11/30/2007 7:59 PM Re: !!! Venezuela threatens to cut oil exports to U.S Quote

Ah, do a little research into the "company" that is paying 1 million dollars for the so called "search" for Natalee Holloway in the waters of Aruba near Venezuela.

The company is sinking like a rock in the stock markets and deperately needs an influx of cash. BULLSHIT they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL! If found in Aruban waters the U.S. company that finds it reaps the benefits and that company is in DIRE STRAITS.

The original boat promised for this venture has been replaced by the Persistance….a big drop down from the original vessel.

Who is paying for it? What are they really looking for?

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group...

1"ship" is a Tub..in comparision to what Peg Leg aka Louis had promised!!

the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters..
the other 1/2 of their "Fleet" is a boat 27 foot long.. hehehe
some locals are kicking in some equipment.

How the mighty have fallen !!!

John Silvetti Berkshire Ln, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

John Silvetti Contribution List in 2006

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
Silvetti, John Mr. LAFAYETTE, LA
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

wife.. And... SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI

he is a Managing Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)

Q In your opinion does the change of ship mean that they are NOT going to search for oil, or, could they still search for oil with this boat.

A. why of course they can!! they got old Peg Leg along

Calipso Louis aka Peg leg Aka Louis Schaefer!

All Insider Trades
Superior Offshore International Inc DEEP.O (NASDAQ)

Trading Date Name Title Type Shares Traded Price
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

Superior Offshore International Inc. (DEEP) opened at 7.16. So far today, the stock has hit a low of 6.56 and a high of 8.00. DEEP is now trading at 7.27, down 1.33 (-15.47%). The stock hit its 52 week high of 19.58 in May and set its 52 week low of 6.56 today. Since its initial Offering in April, the stock has been sharply dropping from $18 down to $6.

+0.58 (10.45%)
Delayed: 3:15PM ET
this company needs CASH & would and has worked with the devil.

I think I will buy stocks..hehehe
It can't go much lower..got to go UP?!

if it returns to last April $$.. McWowza!!!

SO, they NEED CASH or a BIG DISCOVERY in the worst way…odd that a company hurting so bad for money launches a so called FREE million dollar expedition with absolutely NO expectation of being paid.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message469287/pg1

I posted about this Saturday and it is true.  Silvetti was on the verge
of bankruptcy.  Remember the pictures of the big boat that we saw
when talk of the search first surfaced.  He had to sell that boat before
he ever took possession of it.(it had been ordered special built)  I think Nut or somebody had it as avi.   I think it was a risky thing to go into those stormy
waters in that Persistence.
Also, FWIW, at the site where you can track boats, there were never
any coasr guard cordinence posted for the Persistence during the whole trip.
It would just say that it was "in service"
I used to wonder where they were putting all the people that Kyle said
were on the boat.  Maximum Capicity was 12.
avi.  I searched the stock and it was down to like $1.17 at one point.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2008, 12:22:18 PM »

Just out of curiosity, why does everyone believe Kermit is in the know?  I'm not saying he/she is not in the "know" but anyone can sound like it.

So good to see you here, Klass.  We are like a bunch of lost puppies over
here without you.  I know you are busy with Caylee, but we sure miss you here.

Thanks but you guys know more what's going on in the case right now than I do    I just try to check in once a day or so.  I do try and check the Aruba websites daily for anything interresting or case related.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2008, 12:24:28 PM »

November 17th, 2008 10:56 AM Eastern
The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Next week, if things go as planned, you will see some information we have obtained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The information is in the form of audio and video tapes and other.  The information is either the answer to what happened to Natalee Holloway or a wild goose chase. You will make your own judgment.

I am hoping that the Aruban prosecutor will use his subpoena power to investigate further…and I am hoping to at least shed light on a very big problem that our own State Department admits is a giant problem in the Aruba area.

Once we obtained this information months ago, our job has been twofold: to disprove or prove.  A good investigator chases down every lead and then works to both prove and disprove that lead.

I will tell you this: the new information fits the time line.  I will also tell you that JIm Hammer went to Aruba for us and when he confronted Joran Van der Sloot’s father it was, to say the least, “awkward.” It was so weird that Paulus Van der Sloot ripped a paper out of Hammer’s hand (a transcript) and ran into his office.  Note also that until we got this information, the Kalpoe brothers’ Aruban lawyer would always return my phone calls.  Now he will not…

Many of you have asked me in recent months what is the latest in this investigation.  I can only tell you that we have not given up — and as proof of our stamina and determination,  we have used weekends to work on this case and time during the week when we could fit between our other responsibilities.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/17/the-latest-2/

Wow, thank you vms!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2008, 12:30:49 PM »

What`s “awkward.” ??

never lift the pressure of evil island
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2008, 12:33:10 PM »

OMG ..That was a HUGE trap... It must weigh a thousand pounds.. !!
The boys NEVER handled that one on the night in question....

Anyways back to Nicaragua 
Never trust Ortega..Yet another Hugo Chavez kiss-ass... MO.

Anyways.. When this happened I spent many nights on Google earth pro..
Looking up and down the coastline for possible ports or places for shipping to arrive and unload..

There is only a few spots this could happen on the Atlantic coastline of Nicaragua.

I had to theorize..
How did the body arrive ??  In a sealed container.. A oil drum.. No visual and no smell.
Shipped from Aruba in the middle of lots of oil drums.. on a pallet.

Where was the body loaded ? probably at the landfill Dave was kicked out of.
There was much resistance to that search from government officials who control the landfill.

Is This would be the shipping documents Paulus would seek ?
Who prepares such documents on Aruba ?
The refinery.. anyone missing from the refinery ?  Only Rene 

One thing leads to another...Always.
jmho

So what ever happened to Marcos ?.... Nobody knows.. Or cares.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.