March 29, 2024, 01:07:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259714 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: November 17, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
November 17th, 2008 at 11:03 am
i spoke to the prosecutor and offered to show him what we have but he said he wants to see it but does not work weekends…how do you like THAT?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/17/the-latest-2/comment-page-1/#comments

When it comes to Natalee's case they don't work at all!!!

Yeah, and they like to make their moves on our holidays....

San,  When Bastibro posted 'What is 'awkward' ?  I meant to post the Sweaty Running Man, but never did.   

What does it mean 'awkward' ? TIA

never lift the pressure of evil island
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #161 on: November 17, 2008, 02:06:23 PM »

awkward

naar, lastig, onaangenaam, storend, hinderlijk, onplezierig, ongelegen, onverkwikkelijk, moeilijk, zwaar, ongemakkelijk, niet makkelijk, ernstig, kritiek, benauwd, zorgwekkend, zorgelijk, benard, hachelijk, penibel, onhandig, gebrekkig, onbeholpen, stuntelig, knullig, stumperig, schutterig, koppig, bokkig, pijnlijk, zeer doend, slungelig, onprettig, opgelaten, lastige, gênant

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: November 17, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »

bastibro,

I would say tense, uneasy, uncomfortable.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2008, 02:07:26 PM »

November 17th, 2008 10:56 AM Eastern
The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Next week, if things go as planned, you will see some information we have obtained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The information is in the form of audio and video tapes and other.  The information is either the answer to what happened to Natalee Holloway or a wild goose chase. You will make your own judgment.

I am hoping that the Aruban prosecutor will use his subpoena power to investigate further…and I am hoping to at least shed light on a very big problem that our own State Department admits is a giant problem in the Aruba area.

Once we obtained this information months ago, our job has been twofold: to disprove or prove.  A good investigator chases down every lead and then works to both prove and disprove that lead.

I will tell you this: the new information fits the time line.  I will also tell you that JIm Hammer went to Aruba for us and when he confronted Joran Van der Sloot’s father it was, to say the least, “awkward.” It was so weird that Paulus Van der Sloot ripped a paper out of Hammer’s hand (a transcript) and ran into his office.  Note also that until we got this information, the Kalpoe brothers’ Aruban lawyer would always return my phone calls.  Now he will not…

Many of you have asked me in recent months what is the latest in this investigation.  I can only tell you that we have not given up — and as proof of our stamina and determination,  we have used weekends to work on this case and time during the week when we could fit between our other responsibilities.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/17/the-latest-2/

Thanks vms...Looking forward to seeing what she has.

My to Mum, Seattle must be part of it !  Luke undercover getting Joran confessions to?

Hi Bastibro...Do you think that Luke was undercover?

Sort of got sidetracked on my research on him over the weekend.

Well i`ve noticed you being sidetracked on the trap discussion . . 

Greta went to Seattle: 1> For information about Joran`s friend(she got from Beth who was informed by Peter de Vries)
                                   According to Peter he and Beth still have contact on a almost daily basis . .
                               2> To work out a plan with Luke

Any other suggestions on Greta`s reason`s to visit Seattle?

I have only ever seen one other Seattle connection to this case, and that was David Fisiitalia, who went to ISA according to Joran's book. His mother, again according to Joran, worked US Customs on Aruba.

The time line Greta gave about Asia in the Spring and then visiting Seattle, fits with the dates it looks like Luke left for Thailand...I don't have this info handy and would need to check on them,  but it was May.

But we hear that Luke was in Thailand recently...Not sure how it all fits.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #164 on: November 17, 2008, 02:10:14 PM »

bastibro,

messy ? 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: November 17, 2008, 02:10:20 PM »

i spoke to the prosecutor and offered to show him what we have but he said he wants to see it but does not work weekends…how do you like THAT?

San,  When Bastibro posted 'What is 'awkward' ?  I meant to post the Sweaty Running Man, but never did.   

I viewed it as uncomfortable.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/awkward
1. lacking skill or dexterity; clumsy.
2. lacking grace or ease in movement: an awkward gesture; an awkward dancer. 
3. lacking social graces or manners: a simple, awkward frontiersman. 
4. not well planned or designed for easy or effective use: an awkward instrument; an awkward method. 
5. requiring caution; somewhat hazardous; dangerous: an awkward turn in the road. 
6. hard to deal with; difficult; requiring skill, tact, or the like: an awkward situation; an awkward customer. 
7. embarrassing or inconvenient; caused by lack of social grace: an awkward moment 
8. Obsolete. untoward; perverse.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2008, 02:10:31 PM »

a klutz

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: November 17, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

bastibro,

messy ? 

That would be Anita 
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: November 17, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

awkward

naar, lastig, onaangenaam, storend, hinderlijk, onplezierig, ongelegen, onverkwikkelijk, moeilijk, zwaar, ongemakkelijk, niet makkelijk, ernstig, kritiek, benauwd, zorgwekkend, zorgelijk, benard, hachelijk, penibel, onhandig, gebrekkig, onbeholpen, stuntelig, knullig, stumperig, schutterig, koppig, bokkig, pijnlijk, zeer doend, slungelig, onprettig, opgelaten, lastige, gênant

Thanks Johan and vms. Everytime i think of this van der Sloot Paulus i get a kind of awkward feelin 

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 17, 2008, 02:14:12 PM »

bastibro,

messy ? 

Messy situation he found himself in, it sounds like. Laughing

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 17, 2008, 02:15:02 PM »

awkward

Thanks Johan and vms. Everytime i think of this van der Sloot Paulus i get a kind of awkward feelin 

You got it now. 

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2008, 02:15:55 PM »

and Paul ?

disagreeable,exacting,loutish,gawky,inconvenient,annoying,burdensome ?

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: November 17, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »

awkward

You got it now. 

It means GUILTY!!!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2008, 02:18:54 PM »

joran  clumsy ? 

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »

LOLOL>>>STOP!!    Thanks very much, i love you LOLOL

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2008, 02:20:13 PM »

awkward

You got it now. 

It means GUILTY!!!!!
Touché!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 17, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »

bastibro,

messy ? 

That would be Anita 

I doubt if Greta will really have anything much the Monkeys do not already know  because of the help with all the dutch translators on here.
 Somewhere I must have missed Luke's name. I had it in my head the customs agent had a son David.

Just a swinging with the tribe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #177 on: November 17, 2008, 02:23:33 PM »

and Paul ?

disagreeable,exacting,loutish,gawky,inconvenient,annoying,burdensome ?

and Stinky (rotten smell with a touch of onions) 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #178 on: November 17, 2008, 02:25:01 PM »

bastibro,

messy ? 

That would be Anita 

( and I bet she stinks too) 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: November 17, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »

bastibro,

messy ? 

That would be Anita 

I doubt if Greta will really have anything much the Monkeys do not already know  because of the help with all the dutch translators on here.
 Somewhere I must have missed Luke's name. I had it in my head the customs agent had a son David.

You are right about David. Luke Zimmerman was in the Thailand hotel room with Joran in the latest undercover tapes.
http://www.myspace.com/baseballmvp

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.