March 29, 2024, 09:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259730 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »

Marten van den Berg

Email    abcamdam@anet.net.th      Picture
Member #    175636 
Name    Marten van den Berg 
Title    Non-Poster 
Total Posts    0 
Birthday    5/13
Homepage    http://www.MeetingThaiPeople.com 
Occupation    retired businessman 
Hobbies    the Internet and landscaping my property 
Location    Maung Ngam Tai - Thaton - Mae Ai - Chiang Mai 50280 - Thailand 
Bio    Interested in quality aerial photos of my land in Muang Ngam Tai. Address:
Mooban MuangNgam Tai – Ban Thaton – Amphur Mae Ai – Changwat Chiang Mai 50280 - Thailand
Approx. Location: 20" 03' 96.55 degrees North - 99" 22' 01.81 degrees East 
ICQ Number    
Registered on    09/18/05 05:00 AM 

http://tinyurl.com/6xh7a3

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2008, 07:13:35 PM »

I do not know about ALE
With Drug runners involved you would have to suspect organized crime..

My question is this..

Tim..Where is that GPS device ?
Tim.. What ever happened with Marcos ? Has anyone ever herd from him since ?

Was Tim pulled away from the persistence ? Nope he is in the video..
Looking at the divers in the Huge Crab trap..
10 times larger then any one man.. Seeing the diver put the thumbs down.
Tim was standing there to see that part.. Were the items pulled from the trap at that time or a later time.. ?

If not Marcos no longer appears to be of this world..
That is the signature of organized crime...Silence
So I hope he is still alive..

In the world of organized crime.. The U.S. Government made accusation and conviction of 2 M.
Aruba made accusation and conviction of 1 M.
What was his name again..
Who is on first ?

The trap was cleaned by ALE on January 7th.  The film with the dive and Tim present was the end of January.  There were probably four dives.  Where was Tim on the 7th?  The day ALE cleaned the trap is not on video.  Was Tim in Nicaragua on the 7th?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2008, 07:14:27 PM »

Hi everyone,

Just caught up. 

It appears to me that the Nicaragua story was for the purpose of getting Tim and Dave away from the search.

Later, when PI posted to Kyle, it indicated they were putting together that some evidence was missing.

Some have questioned who Kermit is and why we are following these clues, however, the conversation between PI and Kyle is enough for me to know there is a big problem.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »

Just out of curiosity, why does everyone believe Kermit is in the know?  I'm not saying he/she is not in the "know" but anyone can sound like it.

Just because I am green doesn't mean I'm not in the know.
I know. that is all I'm saying. I do know.
And I'm doing my best to help you all know too! Without compromising my frog legs.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2008, 07:16:36 PM »

Dave did not go to Nicaragua.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »

Kermit - do you know of any family relationships, like monkeys with uncles?

caps has an uncle.

Kermie, please.......

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2008, 07:19:08 PM »

there must have been other dives ?

Jossy sends out a search crew that know where the crab trap is located and his crew made the first dive ?
and planted the one shoe.. ?

Get the real evidence and plant some new evidence..

Questions, if anyone would answer:
(1) Are we to entertain the possibility of Jossy (or Arubans) to have dove the waters and planted a crab trap, which would later be found by the Persistence crew? Surely, nothing would surprise me at this juncture of the game...
(2) Has it been discovered who steered attention away from the ocean search and to the the pond area, as alluded to in the past few days cryptic message clues?
(3) Would ocean evidence cancel all theories as to Caps recent post of Matty appts, dismemberment, hiding of body in pieces around the island?
(4) Has Simian, Shango been 100% conclusively identified? If so, please see to it that their testicles are clamped in a vice and stuck with pins and needles for the thousands of hours spent to decipher and decode their riddles?

Comments, Observations by me:
(1) Jossy has been labeled "hero" to alot of posters. I still say (and borrowed from an old saying) that a dog does not shit where they eat. Meaning that as much as Jossy may dislike Sloot family and, in turn, help NH, SM, and collective causes, I am of the opinion that he realizes where his bread is buttered. His loyalty, in the end, is with Aruba, and its residents. He may be playing both sides of the fence. I hope everyone keeps this in the back of their minds.
(2) Caps, Kermit seem to be trusted as knowing an awful lot in this case. It matters none to me as long as it leads somewhere down the path of truth. I only hope (and assume) that they are as reliable as they are counted on to be by other posters.
(3) Everyone with coded information, in my opinion, should feel some obligation that they may know parts of the conspiracy to cover a crime and, even in secrecy, reveal the information to non-corrupt authority so as to lay this crime, its participants, its cover-up facilitators, etc.. to rest once and for all.

I can only speak for myself.
I know.
I am not coding, but I am trying to protect myself while helping monkey's know too.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »

Remember when Red & the Monkeys were asked to help raise money so a smaller boat could go back to Aruba and continue the search.

It appears that John Sivetti Company owns a smaller boat
http://www.jdsilvetti.com/sms.html

jdsurveyor1 posted: John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »
other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion.  No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.
blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.15

WHO RETRIEVED THE EVIDENCE?
oceanexploration posted: December 18, 2007, 01:38:22 PM »
 ] We must use all available press agencies to shed light onto the authorities involved.
 http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7907.405

oceanexploration
February 25, 2008, 01:20:33 PM
When the search is concluded and the investigation completed I will perhaps be able to comment in greater detail about targets.  For now, mum's the word.  Dateline should have followed the same protocol
/blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8381.0

oceanexploration
 first round of ROV dives between Dec 29th to about the 7th of January
blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8398.135

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

From this old post -

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #486 on: April 08, 2008, 07:58:53 PM » 

With regard to the water search for Natalee, BFN had JDS, LegallyLex, and Dave in chat on Sunday night.

(snip)

JDS / LS and the searchers need a larger ROV.  The ROV that was initially used was about 10 hp.  What they need is something between 100 - 250 hp.  This would be roughly the size of a Yugo.

An ROV that size usually has a special ship.  The Dutch and US Navies are likely to have such a vessel in their fleet.  This kind of equipment is also used by oil companies as well.  If you have such equipment, now would be a good time to off their services.

John has been looking at a few things, but a larger ROV/ship is still needed.

The ROV that was used, checked out about one quarter (1/4) of the sites of interest.  The majority need further investigation.

(snip)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=8dfb39c6ade8fa2fc77641469079acd3&topic=2769.msg372224#msg372224

IIRC, a smaller ship because they would not need so many people, and it would need to be large enough for an ROV the size of a Yugo, that could go to greater depths, a specialty marine vessel.

The small vessel in the post above looks like it is powered with two outboard motors, would not have room for an ROV the size of a Yugo, and reminds me of the S.S. Minnow.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »

caps has an uncle.

Kermie, please.......

crunch, crunch, crunch.
Thank you Miss SS
that was mighty nice of you.
I should share it with you, for the good investigative work you do.
Keep it up. You're right on.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2008, 07:21:40 PM »

Remember when Red & the Monkeys were asked to help raise money so a smaller boat could go back to Aruba and continue the search.

other than what was shared with the authorities, is in our possesion.  No data has yet to be released, especially target data......locations.

] We must use all available press agencies to shed light onto the authorities involved.

oceanexploration
When the search is concluded and the investigation completed I will perhaps be able to comment in greater detail about targets.  For now, mum's the word.  Dateline should have followed the same protocol

oceanexploration

JQK said it would not be possible to recover the body at this time because of the manner of disposal.

Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,

From this old post -

With regard to the water search for Natalee, BFN had JDS, LegallyLex, and Dave in chat on Sunday night.

(snip)

JDS / LS and the searchers need a larger ROV.  The ROV that was initially used was about 10 hp.  What they need is something between 100 - 250 hp.  This would be roughly the size of a Yugo.

An ROV that size usually has a special ship.  The Dutch and US Navies are likely to have such a vessel in their fleet.  This kind of equipment is also used by oil companies as well.  If you have such equipment, now would be a good time to off their services.

The ROV that was used, checked out about one quarter (1/4) of the sites of interest.  The majority need further investigation.

(snip)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=8dfb39c6ade8fa2fc77641469079acd3&topic=2769.msg372224#msg372224

IIRC, a smaller ship because they would not need so many people, and it would need to be large enough for an ROV the size of a Yugo, that could go to greater depths, a specialty marine vessel.

The small vessel in the post above looks like it is powered with two outboard motors, would not have room for an ROV the size of a Yugo, and reminds me of the S.S. Minnow.  imho

please continue to do more research on his other ships/boats etc. follow the money.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2008, 07:23:56 PM »

I do not know about ALE

My question is this..

Tim was standing there to see that part.. Were the items pulled from the trap at that time or a later time.. ?

In the world of organized crime.. The U.S. Government made accusation and conviction of 2 M.
Who is on first ?

The trap was cleaned by ALE on January 7th.  The film with the dive and Tim present was the end of January.  There were probably four dives.  Where was Tim on the 7th?  The day ALE cleaned the trap is not on video.  Was Tim in Nicaragua on the 7th?

Edward, go back and re-look at the date of the dive where you see Tim Miller.
Now, do you see him at every dive?

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2008, 07:25:17 PM »

caps has an uncle.

Kermie, please.......

crunch, crunch, crunch.
Thank you Miss SS
that was mighty nice of you.
I should share it with you, for the good investigative work you do.
Keep it up. You're right on.

Journalism?
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »

caps has an uncle.

In reading through the Shango posts the last couple of days (looking for the initials) I did read a post where CAPS mentions he has knowledge of the schedule at court or something about a roll of lawyers that are on duty, (sorry can't remember exactly) because he has an uncle that is a lawyer.  He did not say who he is.

Kermit, do you know who this lawyer is?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35:20 PM »

Who used to call Jossy "Uncle Jossy' ... ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2008, 07:36:38 PM »

Forgive me if someone has already posted this, I don't remember seeing it.

http://www.thetimeshareauthority.com/tag/aruba-timeshare/

Monday, December 17, 2007
Sell My Timeshare NOW Lends a Hand in a Small Way in Natalee Holloway Case
Author: Jason Tremblay

There are so many reasons to need a timeshare, but some are all together more important than are others.

This weekend, members of Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team arrived in Aruba with the mission “to bring Natalee home”. Natalee, as you will remember is Alabama teenager, Natalee Holloway who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba on May 30, 2005.

Aruban authorities are saying they will close the missing persons case at the end of December if there is no further evidence to link suspects in the case to Natalee’s disappearance. The ongoing effort to find Natalee, or clues related to her disappearance, must be ramped up, and everything possible done at this time.

John Q. Kelly, attorney for the Holloway family, says there is strong circumstantial evidence to link the three suspects in the case, but without something new, this case will be closed in a matter of days. This link, to www.blogsfornatalee.com will take you to CBS NEWs reporter, Julie Chen’s December 10 interview with Kelly.

I don’t have to tell you to imagine if this was your daughter, your sister, your friend…we’ve all had this thought already. I can’t personally go and help in the search for Natalee, and if I could, I would only be an eager, but untrained member of the search effort. But we at Sell My Timeshare NOW can help by providing a two-bedroom timeshare unit at the Marriott Aruba Ocean Club for the highly skilled, well-trained members of Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team who are there now. A comfortable place to sleep and a hot shower at night will help keep the search members fortified and focused on their grave task.
Texas EquuSearch and Underwater Expedition are conducting a deep-water search off the Aruban coast, with the equipment and vessel provided by John Silvetti and the Silvetti Group.

In upcoming blogs, I will be sharing more with you about the Natalee Holloway case and about the incredible men and women of Texas EquuSearch , but for now let me close by saying that I am humbly grateful to be able to assist in this small way.

The thoughts and prayers of everyone at Sell My Timeshare NOW are with Natalee’s family and with the search team.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2008, 07:39:48 PM »

Thanks Kermit! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: November 17, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »

I missed Kermie twice.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2008, 07:49:23 PM »

I do not know about ALE

My question is this..

Who is on first ?

Edward, go back and re-look at the date of the dive where you see Tim Miller.
Now, do you see him at every dive?

Links don't work anymore

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2008, 07:51:25 PM »

I am sorry I should have said in that video.. The one that Pita posted.
 I do realize that Tim was not on board the persistence the whole time.

Kermit shows ocean-explorer making a post to highlight with news agencies ALL the authorities involved..

Why did ocean-explorer write that ?
It was ALE and the Dutch Coastguard ..
Who else was there ??
I am not aware.. Was the FBI There ?
I do not remember.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

(snip)

oceanexploration

oceanexploration

From this old post -

(snip)

(snip)

please continue to do more research on his other ships/boats etc. follow the money.

I'm thinking there is no money to follow.  Monkeys and others from memory, were very negative at what transpired and there was little initiative to raise funds for another search.  I think there was a lot of anger at the time.

Since I am ignorant of the ship/vessel needed to go along with an ROV the size of a Yugo, I would not be the best one to search further.   I do recall some mention of leasing a vessel.  

In the news, the Russians recently have ships in the area as some kind of joint venture with Hugo.  Maybe that's the money?

(BFN is down.  No news on when they will be back up.)

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.