April 26, 2024, 08:47:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261470 times)
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2008, 08:40:23 PM »

OKAY NEED HELP..... COMPUTER ILLITERATE MONKEY HERE....

THERE ARE PICTURES SUPPOSE TO BE WITH THAT POST ABOVE.... CAN SOMEONE BRING IT OVER.   IT SHOWS THE CRAP TRAP WITH THE SKULL AND THE DATE IS 12/29/07 AND TIM'S COMMENT.........''IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL"

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2008, 08:40:37 PM »

I came in late and read Mr. Frogs post after the fact.

Mum, SS or Lala will remember this.
Caps made a post that said something like....Me..J..W...& C.
Not sure about the "W".

I think that Mr. Frog is trying to tell us that Caps is Silvetti's nephew.

I posted the quote from Caps and Lala's and I agreed on who we thought he was referring to.  

we thought the W was for witness

I don't think that Caps is related to John, I will definitely be if that were so.

I don't think hat Caps is related to John

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: November 17, 2008, 08:42:42 PM »

Here are some

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #303 on: November 17, 2008, 08:42:57 PM »

THERE ARE PICTURES SUPPOSE TO BE WITH THAT POST ABOVE.... CAN SOMEONE BRING IT OVER.   IT SHOWS THE CRAP TRAP WITH THE SKULL AND THE DATE IS 12/29/07 AND TIM'S COMMENT.........''IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL"

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

I have the pic in my photobucket, but I see San and Blonde here and they are much faster than me.  If I don't see them post it soon, I'll go get it for you!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: November 17, 2008, 08:43:08 PM »

BLONDE........ YOU ARE A PICTURE GURU........PLEASE BRING THAT PICTURE OVER HERE THAT I TRIED TO POST .......... THE CRAB TRAP........
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: November 17, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »

Not sure about the "W".

I posted the quote from Caps and Lala's and I agreed on who we thought he was referring to.  

I don't think that Caps is related to John, I will definitely be if that were so.

I am sorry, TM.  I knew it was one of you real smart monkeys.

Do you know what 'John" Caps is referring to?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2008, 08:46:12 PM »

Not sure about the "W".

Jossy's nephew?
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »

YES, BLONDE THANK YOU.... SEE THE DATE 12/29/07......THE SKULL WAS THERE AND TIM'S COMMENT WHEN HE WAS LOOKING AT IT ON THE SONAR? WAS "IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL"  SO IT WAS REMOVED AFTER THAT DATE AND IT COULD HAVE BEEN JANUARY 7...Oh, sorry for yelling, I got excited.... when was Tim and Dave off that ship>>>

Which dive were they not present for?

Am I still on old news here?  I just think this is very important..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47:46 PM »

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

I have the pic in my photobucket, but I see San and Blonde here and they are much faster than me.  If I don't see them post it soon, I'll go get it for you!

I don't know what one she wants their was no link.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2008, 08:53:05 PM »

******* on December 2nd, 2006 3:34 pm
Thanks..

I dont think jossy is part of the coverup. I just think he is just one man who is very carefull who he accuses. If he starts accusing Rudy Croes and the justice dept he is asking for some serious problems. I think jossy knows alot but has stopped short of throwing names around. I think of him as Uncle Jossy who wants the truth to come out but also wants this sick corrupt govt exposed.

If he can provide that video of dompig saying he has enough evidence to charge for rape and kidnapping then we have caught him in a huge lie. We have him on tape saying the direct opposite. We all know it happened and it is time the dutch investigators get justice for natalee and for the innocent people of aruba.

So jossy, you stated on dana’s show that you know the guy with the beard that was painting over evidence in the aruba-bay videos. Why the hell was he painting over evidence that day??

Roy on December 4th, 2006 5:40 pm
*******: I hear you on the Jossy but I got off that train long ago…Not to dishearten a fellow poster but please let me know if Jossy does provide that video…If he says he has it, let him provide it…who would he be accusing, nobody, but perps and proving Dompig a liar, and maybe even restore a little faith in the man’s word. If he can’t or doesn’t provide that proof, all that says to me is that he is way onboard with the cover-up and might be threatening to go public with info he possesses on someone who may be threatening him with the same. Here’s to hope though…we’ll always have that.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/12/01/dana-pretzer-show-special-guests-atty-michael-winston-jossy-mansur-jacque-hollander/

Interesting posts Whiskeygirl. Set my mind to thinking. ALE, Aruban government, Dutch judges, and all have been accused of corrution and covering up the case for over 3 1/2 years now. HAVE YOU EVER HEARD THEM DENY IT?

They never have denied that they are corrupt or were involved in a cover-up despite the mainstream media and internet bloggers accusing them for years. THEY MUST BE CORRUPT!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »

Not sure about the "W".

Yes, he was referring to John Silvetti.  In context it was about a telephone call connected to draining the Manserat Pond.  Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: November 17, 2008, 08:53:27 PM »

Not sure about the "W".

Jossy's nephew?

Of course, that has to be it.  Thank you SS

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: November 17, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »

I remember all the witnesses that Uncle Jossy had.  I wonder if some of them were paid to come forward to Diario and other media to discredit Jossy and the investigation.  I would not be surprised.

panty boy, frozen condom, duct tape/hair, taxi driver, etc.

Real stuff like the images of the searcher finding a piece of the top are 'thrown away' by the investigation.  Bones-thrown into a car or given to ALE, never seen again, no report.

The finger just keeps spinning around and pointing back to J2K and PVDS.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 17, 2008, 08:54:41 PM »

I'm glad to see  so many monkeys on this thread  again

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: November 17, 2008, 08:57:34 PM »

PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE

Picture from DATELINE crab trap posted on SM

LOOKS LIKE A TENNIS SHOE

TIM SAYS IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL - WELL TIM I AGREE AND IT LOOKS LIKE A SKULL AND ONE TENNIS SHOE!

ribbit

« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 09:03:20 PM by San » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: November 17, 2008, 09:03:41 PM »

Not sure about the "W".

Yes, he was referring to John Silvetti.  In context it was about a telephone call connected to draining the Manserat Pond.  Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

Thank you SS.  I had thought of the oil, but not needing the mineral rights.
Jossy would be smart enough to aquire the rights long ago, I am sure.
I don't like to think ill of Jossy....I like him...but do you think they used the
guise of searching for Natalee to survey the ocean.  The Mansurs would
have the money to bring the oil to surface.

If they found her, I don't think that Jossy would hide the fact from her
family. but maybe I am being too trusting.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: November 17, 2008, 09:04:25 PM »

Me too.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: November 17, 2008, 09:07:23 PM »

Magnolia, I wasn't ignoring your question, started to answer but saw that it had been taken care of.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: November 17, 2008, 09:08:28 PM »

Me too.

Me three!   

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »

Remember, one ot two of Jossy's sons were the divers.  Is that why Kermit kept asking about who the ALE divers were?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.