March 28, 2024, 03:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259699 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »

Yes, I have mineral rights on the farm, but what minerals are on the ocean floor in the Caribbean???
OIL

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »

I posted this earlier today....Magnolia and perhaps others had posted similar info prior. 

I spent some time checking out John Silvetti and ended up in a conspiracy theorist forum...   Found an interesting post there, which reminded me of Edward & Silverfox's posts regarding Venezuela, oil, etc.   I didn't spend the time verifying the info posted, especially since this computer needed a reboot!   Also want to add that there is at least one post following this one that resembles something that one would read elsewhere. 

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281673
11/30/2007 7:59 PM Re: !!! Venezuela threatens to cut oil exports to U.S Quote

Ah, do a little research into the "company" that is paying 1 million dollars for the so called "search" for Natalee Holloway in the waters of Aruba near Venezuela.

The company is sinking like a rock in the stock markets and deperately needs an influx of cash. BULLSHIT they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL! If found in Aruban waters the U.S. company that finds it reaps the benefits and that company is in DIRE STRAITS.

The original boat promised for this venture has been replaced by the Persistance….a big drop down from the original vessel.

Who is paying for it? What are they really looking for?

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group...

1"ship" is a Tub..in comparision to what Peg Leg aka Louis had promised!!

the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters..
the other 1/2 of their "Fleet" is a boat 27 foot long.. hehehe
some locals are kicking in some equipment.

How the mighty have fallen !!!

John Silvetti Berkshire Ln, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

John Silvetti Contribution List in 2006

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
Silvetti, John Mr. LAFAYETTE, LA
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

wife.. And... SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI

he is a Managing Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)

Q In your opinion does the change of ship mean that they are NOT going to search for oil, or, could they still search for oil with this boat.

A. why of course they can!! they got old Peg Leg along

Calipso Louis aka Peg leg Aka Louis Schaefer!

All Insider Trades
Superior Offshore International Inc DEEP.O (NASDAQ)

Trading Date Name Title Type Shares Traded Price
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

Superior Offshore International Inc. (DEEP) opened at 7.16. So far today, the stock has hit a low of 6.56 and a high of 8.00. DEEP is now trading at 7.27, down 1.33 (-15.47%). The stock hit its 52 week high of 19.58 in May and set its 52 week low of 6.56 today. Since its initial Offering in April, the stock has been sharply dropping from $18 down to $6.

+0.58 (10.45%)
Delayed: 3:15PM ET
this company needs CASH & would and has worked with the devil.

I think I will buy stocks..hehehe
It can't go much lower..got to go UP?!

if it returns to last April $$.. McWowza!!!

SO, they NEED CASH or a BIG DISCOVERY in the worst way…odd that a company hurting so bad for money launches a so called FREE million dollar expedition with absolutely NO expectation of being paid.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message469287/pg1

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2008, 09:48:33 PM »

Yes, 2NJ I saw that , that's why I went to look some more.  Look at the my earlier post, I THINK they may be bailed out by a company in the Netherlands???????

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2008, 09:48:44 PM »

Remember, one ot two of Jossy's sons were the divers.  Is that why Kermit kept asking about who the ALE divers were?
SS your a very smart monkey do we know all the people on that boat.
Lets make a list with pictures.
I'll help you with this tomorrow we can start a new thread and put all of it together.

I have almost all of Oceanexploration posts from SM  and lots of pictures.

Blonde - I don't know who those people are.  I recognized Hans Moss and I had to get a Silvetti picture to ID comparison.  I am taking a wild guess that the one in front of Silvetti might be Kermit's polis officer - Clyde Burke, but I really don't know.  When I get home tomorrow afternoon we can take a look.

I think the picture of the guy with the camera at the fisherman huts is
either one of Jossy's sons or Jossy himself when he was young.
The picture was to show us what Jossy's sons look like.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2008, 09:49:07 PM »

Anybody think of asking Tim Miller about what he saw, when he was/wasn't present, etc..? That would probably clear things up once and for all.

Kermit says "I know." Trust me. The ocean. That would corroborate a dumping of the body at sea, confession tape from Holland, etc...

CAPS says "I know." Trust me. The pond. That would corroborate the witness at the pond, the jeep driving slowly in the area to pick a muddy someone up at 4am, etc...

Are they both right? Are neither right? Is only one right? Which one?

Caps/possibly Jossy have been diverting us.  That doesn't mean that they have been lying to us.  There's a difference.  Go back and read the last post from Caps.  It came at the same time Kermit started telling us about the cage coverup.  We copied both Kermit's and Caps' posts into the beginning of this thread.  They are on the first few pages.  If what Caps told us is true, both places could be possible.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2008, 09:49:49 PM »

I came in late and read Mr. Frogs post after the fact.

Mum, SS or Lala will remember this.
Caps made a post that said something like....Me..J..W...& C.
Not sure about the "W".

I think that Mr. Frog is trying to tell us that Caps is Silvetti's nephew.

I posted the quote from Caps and Lala's and I agreed on who we thought he was referring to.  

we thought the W was for witness

I don't think that Caps is related to John, I will definitely be if that were so.

I am sorry, TM.  I knew it was one of you real smart monkeys.

Do you know what 'John" Caps is referring to?

Yes, he was referring to John Silvetti.  In context it was about a telephone call connected to draining the Manserat Pond.  Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

I just don't seem right that the Mansur family owns the rights to the minerals on the ocean floor.  I seem to think that the Aruban government has ownership.  I remember reading that there are places with ownership to private beaches on Aruba, but that the government was making more beach available to the public.

I also remember that the 80% might be an old number (with many variations), and split among many extended family members.  Also, I recall it suggested that Jossy was a Mansur, but did not follow the same path as others (the "black sheep" of the family is what I read).

From all the junk that was reported being on the oceanbed, I think it is more likely someone should spend money to clean all that stuff up.

Who would the Mansur family have purchased the mineral rights from?  The Queen?  The Dutch?  Wouldn't there be a record of this somewhere?  Newspaper clipping?

Mineral rights are for things that are under the surface of the ground.  Someone can own the land and someone else can own the mineral rights under that land.  The Aruban government owns a certain amount of land that extends into the ocean.  That doesn't mean that they own the mineral rights that are under the ground.  If you own a house and an acre of land in Texas, it's your land.  You might not own the mineral rights, though.  It depends on your deed.  If oil is discovered under your land and you own the mineral rights you get a certain amount of money for every dollar of oil that is pumped to the surface and you rent access to your land if the drill company has to cross it put up a well on the surface.  If you don't own the mineral rights you can only charge an access rent from the drilling company.

It should be a simple thing for someone to find out from the Aruban government who owns the mineral rights to the seabed around Aruba.

Anyone have contacts?  Maybe someone on Refugees?  

IIRC, after a certain point, the seabed is international property, not sure who owns that.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2008, 09:51:25 PM »

Yes, 2NJ I saw that , that's why I went to look some more.  Look at the my earlier post, I THINK they may be bailed out by a company in the Netherlands???????

You know, KYcat....when I went to check out DEEP stock today, I saw there was a change in management, or it seemed, but didn't get a chance to look further....will have to check it out, more. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2008, 09:51:47 PM »

Well, is it still Valero Oil Co, who owns that????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2008, 09:55:17 PM »

You know, KYcat....when I went to check out DEEP stock today, I saw there was a change in management, or it seemed, but didn't get a chance to look further....will have to check it out, more. 

Great!!! I think we are on to something, I really do.  When you posted earlier, it really got me to thinking.  Kermit's remark about American traitors, follow the money, the fact that Silvetti had a boat that could be used for the remainder of the targets.  Then your posting about the trouble that Silvetti's company was in...... Hmmmmmmmmm..... That article about Superior Offshore International and the fact that their new ship was launched in THE NETHERLANDS.................     That can't be good.

I really had to go CLEAN MY HOUSE.... But I will be back.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2008, 09:55:21 PM »

Some company in Brazil...last I heard.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2008, 09:55:48 PM »

Here is another one:  (I am the one responding to the post of kermit):

420       Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -       on: March 03, 2008, 05:46:17 PM
Quote from: Kermit on March 03, 2008, 05:36:42 PM

Same object that appears to be a skull with color removed and flipped the pic around
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kermit, I am one who believes that is a skull.  You are creeping me out with those enhancements.  I see eyes and mouth.  It is spooky.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2008, 09:57:29 PM »

Yes, I have mineral rights on the farm, but what minerals are on the ocean floor in the Caribbean???

Oil?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:55 PM »

Remember, one ot two of Jossy's sons were the divers.  Is that why Kermit kept asking about who the ALE divers were?

So did they inadvertently discover a drug drop or Jalitza Wever or
Natalee?
The C is Caps message was Cops, right?

I can't remeber what the initials stood for.  Mum would remember.

I'm sure ALE knew about the drug drop location, but remember, it was Caps who told us that the cage had been a drug drop.  It could have been a Natalee drop all by itself.  If Natalee was dismembered like Caps said, she could be in various places.  Only a skull was found, not an entire skeleton. I really don't think that Jossy or Caps have outright lied to us, although I could be wrong.  They were definitely diverting us away from the cage and anything to do with the ocean.  It's really bizarre.  The only time we ever seem to get information is when someone is trying to divert us away from something.  I do believe that Jossy knows what happened that night and I do believe that he will help us as long as it doesn't interfere with his own interests.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

I came in late and read Mr. Frogs post after the fact.

Mum, SS or Lala will remember this.
Caps made a post that said something like....Me..J..W...& C.
Not sure about the "W".

I think that Mr. Frog is trying to tell us that Caps is Silvetti's nephew.

I posted the quote from Caps and Lala's and I agreed on who we thought he was referring to.  

we thought the W was for witness

I don't think that Caps is related to John, I will definitely be if that were so.

I am sorry, TM.  I knew it was one of you real smart monkeys.

Do you know what 'John" Caps is referring to?

Yes, he was referring to John Silvetti.  In context it was about a telephone call connected to draining the Manserat Pond.  Jossy and John are friends.  John went to Aruba in March to attend a Mansur wedding.

Has anyone thought about the possibility that the Mansurs own the mineral rights on the ocean floor?  They own 80% of the island.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if they own the mineral rights under the ocean shelf.  Translated that means whoever owns the mineral rights makes money off of every barrel of oil that is brought to the surface and John Silvetti had just finished the geological survey to determine where to place the off shore wells.

I just don't seem right that the Mansur family owns the rights to the minerals on the ocean floor.  I seem to think that the Aruban government has ownership.  I remember reading that there are places with ownership to private beaches on Aruba, but that the government was making more beach available to the public.

I also remember that the 80% might be an old number (with many variations), and split among many extended family members.  Also, I recall it suggested that Jossy was a Mansur, but did not follow the same path as others (the "black sheep" of the family is what I read).

From all the junk that was reported being on the oceanbed, I think it is more likely someone should spend money to clean all that stuff up.

Who would the Mansur family have purchased the mineral rights from?  The Queen?  The Dutch?  Wouldn't there be a record of this somewhere?  Newspaper clipping?

Mineral rights are for things that are under the surface of the ground.  Someone can own the land and someone else can own the mineral rights under that land.  The Aruban government owns a certain amount of land that extends into the ocean.  That doesn't mean that they own the mineral rights that are under the ground.  If you own a house and an acre of land in Texas, it's your land.  You might not own the mineral rights, though.  It depends on your deed.  If oil is discovered under your land and you own the mineral rights you get a certain amount of money for every dollar of oil that is pumped to the surface and you rent access to your land if the drill company has to cross it put up a well on the surface.  If you don't own the mineral rights you can only charge an access rent from the drilling company.

It should be a simple thing for someone to find out from the Aruban government who owns the mineral rights to the seabed around Aruba.

Anyone have contacts?  Maybe someone on Refugees?  

IIRC, after a certain point, the seabed is international property, not sure who owns that.
[/quote

Destiny isn't here so I will just call them up tomorrow and say:  Hello,
I am from the Monkey Forum...who owns the mineral rights to your ocean?
I am sure they would love to tell me.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2008, 10:01:29 PM »

Some company in Brazil...last I heard.
Valero is an American company based in San Antonio, TX.

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »

Schaffer and Silvetti are not the same company.

Godlike Productions is a Conspiracy Forum. Discussion topics include UFOs, Conspiracy, Lunatic Fringe, Politics, Current Events, Secret Societies, ...

Look at the other threads from "AnonymousCoward" @ www.godlikeproductions.com

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2008, 10:04:38 PM »

From the wiki -

US President Bill Clinton in 1996 publicly identified Aruba "as a major drug-transit country" and noted that "a substantial portion of the free-zone's businesses in Aruba are owned and operated by members of the Mansur family, who have been indicted in the United States on charges of conspiracy to launder trafficking proceeds."[4] In the late 1980s, an investigator for Senator John Kerry's committee investigating the Iran-Contra Affair, interviewing drug traffickers in a West Miami prison kept hearing about the Mansurs. "Who are the Mansurs?" he would ask. Answer: "The big family in Aruba we used for laundering money and moving cocaine."[5]

Philip Morris International broke its contract with the Mansurs at the end of 1998 "for business reasons." A source close to the family said the two sides agreed to a $22 million settlement and that the Mansurs continue to work with Philip Morris' non-tobacco product lines.[6]

Mansur is known for his weekly editorials which are often critical of the local government of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. The ongoing disagreement between Mansur and Oduber dates back many years. During the election campaign in 2001, Oduber's party even had stickers made stating "Don’t believe Diario."[17]

Mansur has strongly advocated a point of view in the cases of Eduardo Mathew and Natalee Holloway. He appeared regularly on Fox News and Nancy Grace's CNN Headline News show commenting on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. Mansur formed his own "investigative team" and his newspaper repeatedly published new leads. According to some observers, Mansur latched onto the bandwagon as part of his own feud with the Aruban government.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jossy_Mansur

Is Jossy responsible for the acts of his family members?  I wonder if Jossy was ever charged or convicted?  Perhaps guilty by family association?

I don't know why some would lump Jossy with every possible Mansur family member. 

Was there a thread somewhere about Silvetti's company "was just about bankrupt"?  I don't recall anything like that.

Does anyone have contacts on Aruba that can verify that the Mansur family (any member) owns mineral rights to the seabed around Aruba?

Whiskey Girl - the bankruptcy posts and links are about six pages back.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2008, 10:08:56 PM »

From the wiki -

US President Bill Clinton in 1996 publicly identified Aruba "as a major drug-transit country" and noted that "a substantial portion of the free-zone's businesses in Aruba are owned and operated by members of the Mansur family, who have been indicted in the United States on charges of conspiracy to launder trafficking proceeds."[4] In the late 1980s, an investigator for Senator John Kerry's committee investigating the Iran-Contra Affair, interviewing drug traffickers in a West Miami prison kept hearing about the Mansurs. "Who are the Mansurs?" he would ask. Answer: "The big family in Aruba we used for laundering money and moving cocaine."[5]

Philip Morris International broke its contract with the Mansurs at the end of 1998 "for business reasons." A source close to the family said the two sides agreed to a $22 million settlement and that the Mansurs continue to work with Philip Morris' non-tobacco product lines.[6]

Mansur is known for his weekly editorials which are often critical of the local government of Prime Minister Nelson Oduber. The ongoing disagreement between Mansur and Oduber dates back many years. During the election campaign in 2001, Oduber's party even had stickers made stating "Don’t believe Diario."[17]

Mansur has strongly advocated a point of view in the cases of Eduardo Mathew and Natalee Holloway. He appeared regularly on Fox News and Nancy Grace's CNN Headline News show commenting on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on Aruba in 2005. Mansur formed his own "investigative team" and his newspaper repeatedly published new leads. According to some observers, Mansur latched onto the bandwagon as part of his own feud with the Aruban government.[18]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jossy_Mansur

Is Jossy responsible for the acts of his family members?  I wonder if Jossy was ever charged or convicted?  Perhaps guilty by family association?

I don't know why some would lump Jossy with every possible Mansur family member. 

Was there a thread somewhere about Silvetti's company "was just about bankrupt"?  I don't recall anything like that.

Does anyone have contacts on Aruba that can verify that the Mansur family (any member) owns mineral rights to the seabed around Aruba?

Destiny probably could.

All of the deeds would have to be researched in a court house.  Every deed is different.  I also own mineral rights in Oklahoma, but I no longer own the properties on top of the ground.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2008, 10:10:03 PM »

Natalee?

"C"=first name of polis-Clyde Burke...I think

I'm sure ALE knew about the drug drop location, but remember, it was Caps who told us that the cage had been a drug drop.  It could have been a Natalee drop all by itself.  If Natalee was dismembered like Caps said, she could be in various places.  Only a skull was found, not an entire skeleton. I really don't think that Jossy or Caps have outright lied to us, although I could be wrong.  They were definitely diverting us away from the cage and anything to do with the ocean.  It's really bizarre.  The only time we ever seem to get information is when someone is trying to divert us away from something.  I do believe that Jossy knows what happened that night and I do believe that he will help us as long as it doesn't interfere with his own interests.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2008, 10:10:56 PM »

Natalee?

OK here is the $100 question....are they diverting us for good or for bad.
Are they just stalling for time to accomplish their oil mission?....
or to continue with the coverup to protect Aruba?
I know Jossy loves Aruba.  It is his home.  But he ain't fond of Van der Sloots.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.