March 28, 2024, 11:10:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259690 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 17, 2008, 10:13:49 PM »

Remember, one ot two of Jossy's sons were the divers.  Is that why Kermit kept asking about who the ALE divers were?

So did they inadvertently discover a drug drop or Jalitza Wever or
Natalee?
The C is Caps message was Cops, right?

"C"=first name of polis-Clyde Burke...I think

I can't remeber what the initials stood for.  Mum would remember.

I'm sure ALE knew about the drug drop location, but remember, it was Caps who told us that the cage had been a drug drop.  It could have been a Natalee drop all by itself.  If Natalee was dismembered like Caps said, she could be in various places.  Only a skull was found, not an entire skeleton. I really don't think that Jossy or Caps have outright lied to us, although I could be wrong.  They were definitely diverting us away from the cage and anything to do with the ocean.  It's really bizarre.  The only time we ever seem to get information is when someone is trying to divert us away from something.  I do believe that Jossy knows what happened that night and I do believe that he will help us as long as it doesn't interfere with his own interests.

My answer in Red...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 17, 2008, 10:15:14 PM »

Facts about "Superior Offshore International Inc"

Superior Offshore International, Inc. Announces Filing Of Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
Reuters Key Development - Apr 25, 2008    

Superior Offshore International, Inc. Announces Resignation Of Officers
Reuters Key Development - Apr 24, 2008    

Superior Offshore International, Inc. Announces Impending Deadline In Class Action Litigation Naming Superior Offshore International, Inc.
Reuters Key Development - Apr 18, 2008

http://finance.google.com/finance?cid=708248&morenews=10&rating=1&newsbefore=2008-04-26

Offshore was having problems long before the Aruba search.  Their web side is no long active.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 17, 2008, 10:15:49 PM »

Remember, one ot two of Jossy's sons were the divers.  Is that why Kermit kept asking about who the ALE divers were?
SS your a very smart monkey do we know all the people on that boat.
Lets make a list with pictures.
I'll help you with this tomorrow we can start a new thread and put all of it together.

I have almost all of Oceanexploration posts from SM  and lots of pictures.

Blonde - I don't know who those people are.  I recognized Hans Moss and I had to get a Silvetti picture to ID comparison.  I am taking a wild guess that the one in front of Silvetti might be Kermit's polis officer - Clyde Burke, but I really don't know.  When I get home tomorrow afternoon we can take a look.

I think the picture of the guy with the camera at the fisherman huts is
either one of Jossy's sons or Jossy himself when he was young.
The picture was to show us what Jossy's sons look like.

Mags - VMS told us last night who that is.  It's a jerk from Philadelphia named John Coffey.  I don't think there's a real connection.  Kermit might be joking.  VMS gave us a link to his website and the same picture is there.  The link is back in the beginning of the thread at about 11:30 last night.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: November 17, 2008, 10:18:08 PM »

Yes, 2NJ I saw that , that's why I went to look some more.  Look at the my earlier post, I THINK they may be bailed out by a company in the Netherlands???????

You know, KYcat....when I went to check out DEEP stock today, I saw there was a change in management, or it seemed, but didn't get a chance to look further....will have to check it out, more. 

Great!!! I think we are on to something, I really do.  When you posted earlier, it really got me to thinking.  Kermit's remark about American traitors, follow the money, the fact that Silvetti had a boat that could be used for the remainder of the targets.  Then your posting about the trouble that Silvetti's company was in...... Hmmmmmmmmm..... That article about Superior Offshore International and the fact that their new ship was launched in THE NETHERLANDS.................     That can't be good.

I really had to go CLEAN MY HOUSE.... But I will be back.

I may be duplicating what you already posted, but they made a deal to sell the new boat, but were still operating as a business....and yes, it was launched in NL.

http://ir.superioroffshore.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=288543

From what I have read, they not only went bankrupt, but violated Federal Securities laws....the rest of the news releases are here:

http://ir.superioroffshore.com/releases.cfm

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: November 17, 2008, 10:19:14 PM »

"awkward" - means he soiled his undergarments

ROFLMAO.....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »

Kermit said

Don't go away upset.
It's easy as one, two three.

write down the initials mum that you were given in the shango thread
think of who is telling what

then you will know who is who.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 17, 2008, 10:21:30 PM »

I think this is all the family:

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2008, 10:22:43 PM »

Well, is it still Valero Oil Co, who owns that????

Some company in Brazil...last I heard.
Valero is an American company based in San Antonio, TX.

I think Valero is on the other side of the island.  Finding out who owns the mineral rights will be very difficult because it can change acre by acre or however they plot land in Aruba.  Even if the Mansurs don't own the minerals, they still stand to make a fortune because an oil company will need to build transfer facilities, offices, etc.  There will be employment and services needed.  The impact above land on the island will be a tremendous economic boom.  It is interesting that you mention Valero,  They might own minerals in the waters surrounding Aruba, but do they own everything?  Is that why only the north and west section of the island was scanned?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2008, 10:23:55 PM »

SS your a very smart monkey do we know all the people on that boat.
Lets make a list with pictures.
I'll help you with this tomorrow we can start a new thread and put all of it together.

I have almost all of Oceanexploration posts from SM  and lots of pictures.

Blonde - I don't know who those people are.  I recognized Hans Moss and I had to get a Silvetti picture to ID comparison.  I am taking a wild guess that the one in front of Silvetti might be Kermit's polis officer - Clyde Burke, but I really don't know.  When I get home tomorrow afternoon we can take a look.

Clyde Burke, mild mannered police official by day.........Aruba Bear by night?

http://www.wayn.com/waynprofile.html?member_key=220754

http://en.netlog.com/arubabear

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: November 17, 2008, 10:28:52 PM »

Natalee?

I'm sure ALE knew about the drug drop location, but remember, it was Caps who told us that the cage had been a drug drop.  It could have been a Natalee drop all by itself.  If Natalee was dismembered like Caps said, she could be in various places.  Only a skull was found, not an entire skeleton. I really don't think that Jossy or Caps have outright lied to us, although I could be wrong.  They were definitely diverting us away from the cage and anything to do with the ocean.  It's really bizarre.  The only time we ever seem to get information is when someone is trying to divert us away from something.  I do believe that Jossy knows what happened that night and I do believe that he will help us as long as it doesn't interfere with his own interests.

OK here is the $100 question....are they diverting us for good or for bad.
Are they just stalling for time to accomplish their oil mission?....
or to continue with the coverup to protect Aruba?
I know Jossy loves Aruba.  It is his home.  But he ain't fond of Van der Sloots.

Mags - I could be very, very wrong, but I don't think Caps and Jossy are lying to us.  They are diverting us away from the ocean.  It's very possible that what we have learned from Caps is absolutely true.  Some of it could be theory that is wrong, but I don't think that Caps or Jossy are making up a story about what happened to Natalee just to lie to us.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2008, 10:31:12 PM »

I think Valero is on the other side of the island.  Finding out who owns the mineral rights will be very difficult because it can change acre by acre or however they plot land in Aruba.  Even if the Mansurs don't own the minerals, they still stand to make a fortune because an oil company will need to build transfer facilities, offices, etc.  There will be employment and services needed.  The impact above land on the island will be a tremendous economic boom.  It is interesting that you mention Valero,  They might own minerals in the waters surrounding Aruba, but do they own everything?  Is that why only the north and west section of the island was scanned?

In April 2008, Valero was sold to a Brazilian semi-government company called Petrobras.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/02/valero-energy-corporation-sells-aruba-refinery-to-petrobras/
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 17, 2008, 10:33:52 PM »

VMS - I think the one in the grey suit and the one on the right might be the divers.  We need to compare them to the pictures that Kermit gave us of the divers, including the one of the two people sitting in that boat.  It was the first diver picture that she gave us.  Let's also check a picture of the divers as they were leaving Persistence to get back on their boat.  The son on the right might be the one with his back to us.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: November 17, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »

Handsome family!  They clean up nice.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 17, 2008, 10:37:08 PM »

OK.. so is that Clyde Burke on the boat?  Sure looks like him.

All of this is disheartening to me... everything you are saying makes sense about the whole oil exploration thing...I just wanted it to be about Natalee.

So if they want money - fine.  But at least take the remains found and send them to Alabama for a proper burial.  This whole case is one big nightmare. 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: November 17, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »

Are the mineral rights on Aruba for sale separate from the land?  Is this possible under Dutch/Aruban law?  The law on Aruba just might be different from the law in the US...imho

Same question for the oceanbed around Aruba...Is it for sale?  Time share perhaps?  Minerals separate from the water above?

From what I recall there is not a lot of 'available' land left on Aruba, it's a small island.  

I think any building would have a greater impact on the Oduber government.  The cartoons in Diario suggest a link to money, not sure what they mean every day, but I sense desperation.

Did Monkeys ever find out just how much and who owns the property in Aruba?  Long term land lease perhaps?

Lots of unknowns and I don't like to guess.  jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 17, 2008, 10:40:19 PM »

I think this is the wedding that John Silvetti attended in March.  I remember when I was married many years ago, my father's business associates were in attendance.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: November 17, 2008, 10:40:34 PM »

It should be a simple thing for someone to find out from the Aruban government who owns the mineral rights to the seabed around Aruba.

Anyone have contacts?  Maybe someone on Refugees?  

IIRC, after a certain point, the seabed is international property, not sure who owns that.

Am just downloading an adobe document (dinosaur dialup so long time coming) that may be global by country but as far as who the leases were put out to in reality, if so, that could get pretty convoluted when I think of the mission statements of those 2 companies that CLW brought to our attention:  Arulex & Icon, Icon's Director's aren't even reflected & the mission statements of both of these companies, imo is down right scary, they have carte blanche, damn some of it I contend looks like they could break the law & it would be grandy ole fine.  They can use ficticious names it appears, it's the nuttiest stuff I've ever seen & have read more company annual reports than I even want to remember.  The only thing it appears they are restricted from is dealing with the public at large.  The can extend credit but are not subject to any kind of banking restrictions as they are not allowed to deal with the public. 

Arulex Managing directors (5) 4 are Dutch Arubans (Dutch born on Aruba) & one is Dutch (born in the Netherlands)  Guess who the oldest & probably controlling Director is, well it is Hendrik Serafino Croes 66 yrs old & the co has existed since 1975, he's also the moron that hit & run the ALE to receive a 3 yr cond release & 160 community service, bet he does that sitting at his comfy desk.

Will let you know but if anybody can get the scoop it is Destiny, the all resourceful.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2008, 10:42:13 PM »

Natalee?

OK here is the $100 question....are they diverting us for good or for bad.
Are they just stalling for time to accomplish their oil mission?....
or to continue with the coverup to protect Aruba?
I know Jossy loves Aruba.  It is his home.  But he ain't fond of Van der Sloots.

Mags - I could be very, very wrong, but I don't think Caps and Jossy are lying to us.  They are diverting us away from the ocean.  It's very possible that what we have learned from Caps is absolutely true.  Some of it could be theory that is wrong, but I don't think that Caps or Jossy are making up a story about what happened to Natalee just to lie to us.

I am so glad you think that way, because I feel the same.
Caps has certainly put a lot of effort into his post in Shango.
Told a grand story, if nothing else.  I could just see it all.
I would still like to know who's skull that is.

Thanks for your thoughts.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: November 17, 2008, 10:42:29 PM »

Our next big task is to figure out exactly how Caps is related to the Mansurs.  Is it on the Mansur side or on Jossy's wife's side?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: November 17, 2008, 10:43:02 PM »

VMS - I think the one in the grey suit and the one on the right might be the divers.  We need to compare them to the pictures that Kermit gave us of the divers, including the one of the two people sitting in that boat.  It was the first diver picture that she gave us.  Let's also check a picture of the divers as they were leaving Persistence to get back on their boat.  The son on the right might be the one with his back to us.

I think we are thinking the same?

I am pretty certain Eduardo was on the boat. I don't think he was diving when I saw him, probably....maybe did other dives? I would have to go back and look but Luis looks very similar to the guy getting into the coast guard boat from the courtesy check?

I think this is how it goes. Someone correct me if I am wrong, please?

L to R: Jossy E., Eduardo, Nuhad, Jossy, Damilice, Sandra (bride), Luis

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.