April 26, 2024, 04:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261463 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: November 17, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/23/ng.01.html

GRACE: Truer words never spoken. That`s Natalee`s mother, who is with us tonight.

Very quickly to Jossy Mansur, the managing director and editor of "Diario" newspaper. Jossy, you told me they were going to start diving again today for remains. Why didn`t they start diving today, like you said?

MANSUR: Because they`re putting together the diving team. The diving team is not that easy to gather. I mean, this is a small island. I mean, they`re thinking of gathering between 12 and 20 people to go out there and search.

GRACE: Where is it they`re going to dive, Jossy?

MANSUR: They want to dive to the west of the hotels.

GRACE: You know, Jossy, last night, right as we were -- were going to a commercial break, you told me divers were going to start diving again today. And I asked you, For what? Anything specific? And you said, Remains. Where did you get that information? What are you talking about?

MANSUR: I got it from the people that are organizing the next dive. I got it also from Art Wood, who is with another search team down here voluntarily with some kind of specialized equipment that he has that can detect bones or things similar to that of human beings at any distance.

So he did make his tests over that. He did find some item of interest. And they went Sunday. They did the first dive. I know because my son is involved in it. Both my sons are involved in it. Then they came back, they studied the area, they plotted the area again, now much larger. And they`re going back this week sometime, either Thursday or Friday, to do the real diving, to search for whatever this man found on this machine.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: November 17, 2008, 11:46:14 PM »

Does anyone know what a CapsLockWizard is?

I don't know why but that cracked me up, lol.
Do you know what a vms is? 

A very clever Monkey!

vms is the aruban codename for simian...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: November 17, 2008, 11:48:30 PM »

Oil is at $50/BBL. Not a real good time to be drilling for untested locales.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 17, 2008, 11:49:49 PM »

Does anyone know what a CapsLockWizard is?

I don't know why but that cracked me up, lol.
Do you know what a vms is? 

A very clever Monkey!

vms is the aruban codename for simian...

Oh my! Shocked 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:29 PM »

Could you picture a monkey convention...
Monkeys in an auditorium, note pads in hand, projection screens, power point presentations, chart boards, etc...
The case would be solved in minutes...
Could probably figure out underwear colors of the suspects...

Paulus' would be easy...Soiled - brown/white w/sweat stains and an open fly...
Anita's would be easy as well...See-through

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:48 PM »

Toads don't know a whole lot of things like those green froggies sometimes do. I'm thinking that normally drilling / mineral rights extend out about three miles offshore except for Texas which is part of a funny kinda story I think I recall from back when Texas was a Republic on it's own. Well no I wasn't here already then, I meant something I read, was that Texas has rights from back then to TEN miles out offshore.

Wow Granny Toad, that's big.  No wonder there are so many wells off shore wells on the Texas coast.  I used to go to Port Aransas in the summer and while I was on the beach with my son, the entire horizon was full of off shore rigs.  It was actually really pretty at night.  You are right though, I think most rights do extend for about three miles.  Legal jurisdiction is much further than that, but I think most minerals only go for a few miles.

Granny did you remember the Alamo?
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: November 17, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »

I think the other guy I was thinking might be Luis is too young but I can't get a clear look at him...

Eduardo?

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: November 17, 2008, 11:55:16 PM »

Could you picture a monkey convention...
Monkeys in an auditorium, note pads in hand, projection screens, power point presentations, chart boards, etc...
The case would be solved in minutes...
Could probably figure out underwear colors of the suspects...

Paulus' would be easy...Soiled - brown/white w/sweat stains and an open fly...
Anita's would be easy as well...See-through

Sorry for the visual...May cause nightmares...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 17, 2008, 11:55:42 PM »

Yes, gas is down to $1.67 here, but I think they are toying with us.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: November 17, 2008, 11:56:49 PM »

Good nite you all.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:05 PM »

Maybe they'll wait for the prices to up.  Hey, if they get Haliburton to do the drilling they might be waiting for Cheyney to leave office.   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:38 PM »

IIRC, Aruba Search and Rescue is a non-government organization and not part of ALE.

The S&R was started after Natalee disappeared.  

Isn't it possible that a lot of people on Aruba dive?  Some of the islands are known for their dive vacations.  

Wasn't there someone named Bud who disappeared and was related to diving?  

Did anyone check the ALE web page for dive team?  Maybe the tourist sites?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: November 18, 2008, 12:00:53 AM »

I think the other guy I was thinking might be Luis is too young but I can't get a clear look at him...

Eduardo?

Eduardo Mansur is the one who started Aruba Search and Rescue.  I think I just posted something about it.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: November 18, 2008, 12:01:43 AM »

Good nite you all.

Nite A1...games over...Browns win...off to bed myself.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 18, 2008, 12:03:36 AM »

Is Eduardo Mansur Jossy's son?  If so he is the co-founder of the dive team Aruba Search and Rescue.

An Aruba group is seeking divers to continue the search for Natalee Holloway, the Alabama teenager who went missing nearly three months ago on the Dutch Caribbean island.

The group wants to lead the divers in exploring waters off Aruba’s east coast, where Holloway was staying with 124 Mountain Brook High School classmates, said Eduardo Mansur, co-founder of the Aruba Search and Rescue Foundation, which has been helping search for the teenager since she vanished May 30.

Although the waters have been searched before, the group wants to try again with the help of a machine invented by an American who claims it can detect human bones and teeth under water, Mansur said. The inventor, Joe Walker, came to Aruba to help in the search, Mansur said.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/24/aruba-group-seeking-divers-to-search-for-missing-us-teen/
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: November 18, 2008, 12:06:02 AM »

Toady picks off that dragonfly and pulls off each leg then the shiny little head off the bug, laying those parts aside into a neat pile. One at a time she breaks loose the beautiful wings and admires them before GOBBLING UP THE JUICY TENDER DRAGONFLY BODY.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: November 18, 2008, 12:08:42 AM »

Go for it Granny   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: November 18, 2008, 12:09:39 AM »

Didn't Jossy finance and conduct his own search just before the Persistence arrived?  Maybe October or November of last year?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: November 18, 2008, 12:09:42 AM »

Eduardo?

Eduardo Mansur is the one who started Aruba Search and Rescue.  I think I just posted something about it.

I know. Do you think that is him in the pic?

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: November 18, 2008, 12:16:45 AM »

Yes SS we toads did help build the Alamo back before it was Texas. We had a lot of fun in the puddles when it would rain. O hey, you know what toad do in mud puddles don't you? We had us a real good time, from what I hear. But you know, those Spanish just wanted to give those Indios good catholic names for when they made those adobe bricks and worked the gardens. We peed on the bricks sometimes though. If anyone picks us toads up we dump ballast so we can jump better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.