April 19, 2024, 10:26:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261070 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »

Well, it's been what 2 years since the Persistance went to Aruba, if they were going to do offshore drilling, wouldn't they have started it by now, the time is right.

Persistence was in Aruba December 2007 through February 2008

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/

Indeed... and some were going back to study all the 'targets' as soon as they got donations. Monkeys scrambled and ran in circles trying to help figure out a way. I wonder if any money was sent in and where is it now? Will anyone study the targets? Who? What? When? Where? ... and How? 

Nut...I believe TM posted the other night that her check was not cashed...TM?  TIA

My check was cashed.  The comment was in regards to donations being requested and then the Persistence heading home citing funding issues, without allowing time for donations to be made.  I made two donations one was online to TES, the other mailed to the Natalee Holloway foundation.  My check had not had time to clear the bank before they headed home.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »

Caps-9/19/08
No, Shango is an S.H.A.Nederlanse.Groote.Oost
Still looking for the other 3

Here are some initials…

I think the initials are CLW...don't ask me to explain...just the wording of Kermit's posts...and I can't work out what they would stand for...LOL

OK. Just looking through old stuff...
Disregard if it does not fit...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: November 18, 2008, 09:19:41 AM »

Caps-9/19/08
No, Shango is an S.H.A.Nederlanse.Groote.Oost
Still looking for the other 3

Here are some initials…

I think the initials are CLW...don't ask me to explain...just the wording of Kermit's posts...and I can't work out what they would stand for...LOL

OK. Just looking through old stuff...
Disregard if it does not fit...

LOL...Anything could fit...I have looked until I can look no more.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: November 18, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »

I sat straight up in bed this morning at 4:00 and the whole thing
made sense to me.....at least the last year.
I am slower than most of you and things have to sink in.
I don't know if I should tell what I think or not.
Tell Me.
I would love to hear.

Jossy was trying to kill two birds with one stone.  Getting his GEO survey
and looking for Natalee at the same time, never believing that Nat would
be found.  Well, they found her, but wanted to keep it on the QT until
the survey was completed.  They knew that Tim would never go along
with keeping the information quiet, so they sent Tim and Dave off to
talk to Marcos.
Then Robin threw the monkey wrench into the whole thing by posting
the pictures.
They brought the remains up to the surface...but what to do with them?
The side scan sonor search of the Monserat Pond was to put what was
in the trap into the Monserat Pond for safe keeping to be retrieved later.
Don't forget about the tennis shoe found by the Lighthouse around the same time as well. (found by Jossy as well??)

I think with all of Destiny's research it was determined that the tennis
shoe by the lighthouse was a woman's shoe, and not related to the case.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: November 18, 2008, 09:23:57 AM »

CAPSLet me give a summary, Sloot with a job to do, Sloot (joran) had 2 Hindus, Sloot (other son) had 2 Shivas(killers) but the bird flow  away and this left them the lets call it the (MIU) hanging. but with an open on going contract.

MIU - What/Who is this?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: November 18, 2008, 09:25:52 AM »

I sat straight up in bed this morning at 4:00 and the whole thing
made sense to me.....at least the last year.
I am slower than most of you and things have to sink in.
I don't know if I should tell what I think or not.
Tell Me.
I would love to hear.

Jossy was trying to kill two birds with one stone.  Getting his GEO survey
and looking for Natalee at the same time, never believing that Nat would
be found.  Well, they found her, but wanted to keep it on the QT until
the survey was completed.  They knew that Tim would never go along
with keeping the information quiet, so they sent Tim and Dave off to
talk to Marcos.
Then Robin threw the monkey wrench into the whole thing by posting
the pictures.
They brought the remains up to the surface...but what to do with them?
The side scan sonor search of the Monserat Pond was to put what was
in the trap into the Monserat Pond for safe keeping to be retrieved later.
Don't forget about the tennis shoe found by the Lighthouse around the same time as well. (found by Jossy as well??)

I think with all of Destiny's research it was determined that the tennis
shoe by the lighthouse was a woman's shoe, and not related to the case.
That is what ALE said about the shoe -- not Des.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: November 18, 2008, 09:26:10 AM »

VMS - is the guy in front of John Silvettie (red shirt) Clyde Burke?  Moss is sitting down with the glasses on.  Do you recognize anyone else in the photograph?

Think the guy with the mustache is Papito Comenencia.

Ah, I think you may be right. Does the guy with his face very close to the frame look familiar to you? He does to me but I can't place who he is...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: November 18, 2008, 09:30:37 AM »

PROCESS – VERBAL

I, Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, sergeant at the Korps Police force Aruba and at the investigative district classified 2, explain the following.

On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 around 17:30, I, KELLY showed, at the police force guard North, to the witness C.A. PENATA RAMOS, the seized gray Honda Civic belonging to the suspect D.S. KALPOE.

The car became of interest in the search of the missing girl Natalee Holloway and was intentionally seized.

C.A. PENATA RAMOS explained thereby this:

I recognize the car which you now show me as the car in which I had seen the three boys on the night of Monday. It is the car in which I had spoken in my declaration.

W.n.g.C.A. PENATA RAMOS

After I, KELLY, read the declaration of the witness to him in Spanish, he explained that he would not sign it.

He explained that he will grant no further collaboration to the police force.

Of which by me, KELLY, on oath of office made up this warrant which has been closed and has been signed at Bubali on 26 July 2005.

Signed,

S.B. KELLY
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: November 18, 2008, 09:31:47 AM »

CAPSLet me give a summary, Sloot with a job to do, Sloot (joran) had 2 Hindus, Sloot (other son) had 2 Shivas(killers) but the bird flow  away and this left them the lets call it the (MIU) hanging. but with an open on going contract.

MIU - What/Who is this?

Caps mentioned this in 4 or 5 early posts...recall he said from Holland.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: November 18, 2008, 09:40:14 AM »

PROCESS – VERBAL

I, Shaniro Baldrik KELLY, sergeant at the Korps Police force Aruba and at the investigative district classified 2, explain the following.

On Tuesday, July 26, 2005 around 17:30, I, KELLY showed, at the police force guard North, to the witness C.A. PENATA RAMOS, the seized gray Honda Civic belonging to the suspect D.S. KALPOE.

The car became of interest in the search of the missing girl Natalee Holloway and was intentionally seized.

C.A. PENATA RAMOS explained thereby this:

I recognize the car which you now show me as the car in which I had seen the three boys on the night of Monday. It is the car in which I had spoken in my declaration.

W.n.g.C.A. PENATA RAMOS

After I, KELLY, read the declaration of the witness to him in Spanish, he explained that he would not sign it.

He explained that he will grant no further collaboration to the police force.

Of which by me, KELLY, on oath of office made up this warrant which has been closed and has been signed at Bubali on 26 July 2005.

Signed,

S.B. KELLY

BUCKSHOT...Some are signed...Go to Reference...Police Statements and then Carlos Ramos

http://www.hollowaycase.com/

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: November 18, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »

One more …The Gardener…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2951.msg392413#msg392413

Quote Johan’s post

Wood began chatting up photographers, stringers, and reporters. The most intriguing lead, he decided, was a rumor that one of the Kalpoe brothers had confessed to killing Natalee—sort of—to a fellow prisoner while in the Aruban jail. The prisoner had heard that a relative's gardener, named Cumpa, had seen Joran and the Kalpoes burying Natalee's body in a vacant lot near the Marriott. When the Kalpoe brother was told the story, he supposedly went ashen and flipped over the dominoes they were playing with. Wood spent most of July tracking the elusive Cumpa. There were stories that he had fled to Venezuela, that he had disappeared, that he might have been killed.

The Mansur "investigative team," including Wood, Eduardo Mansur, and other Mansur employees and family friends, began holding nightly strategy sessions at the team's de facto headquarters: Hooters. One night they were inside poring over rumors when a Mansur cousin's teenage son suddenly blurted out, "I know Cumpa! He's my uncle's gardener!"

The boy hopped in Eduardo Mansur's truck and led Wood to a large seaside home owned by Jossy Mansur's cousin Eric Mansur, a wealthy importer. Wood found Cumpa, whose name turned out to be Carlos, in the yard. "He tells me that on that night, May 30, he couldn't sleep," Wood recalls. "It was 2:30 and it was so hot—he didn't have air-conditioning—he said, 'I got up, I told my wife I'm going to my boss's house,'" which was air-conditioned.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3390.msg470784#msg470784

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: November 18, 2008, 09:48:57 AM »

Yup!  Thanks Klaas, that's him.  Is his name Eduardo?

When I look at this picture, I see a guy in a life jacket.  Isn't it possible he is not a good swimmer?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: November 18, 2008, 09:52:26 AM »

Buckeye wrote:
vms

The mean looking guy is very familiar....need to keep thinking...

Think you're RIGHT, your post made my mind's eye recall a photo & he looked like a human bulldog.  Picture which would have been a long, long time ago.  Klaas recall??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:19 AM »

FYI -Louis Schaeffer info from  front page poster

Considering Luis Shaefer began shuffling assets and filing for bankruptcy the same month the fishing cage is found and inspected, and one of his business areas is in underwater construction – along with John Silvetti having a Netherlands based business and a company whose focus is on the offshore oil and gas industry, combined with the plan for an oil pipeline between Aruba and Venezuela – what really happened on January 7 2008 on the Aruban sea floor?

Does anyone wonder if John Silvetti has set up shop on the island of Aruba?

WE KNOW THAT ARUBA HAS PLANS TO BUILD A PIPELINE FROM
VENEZUELA TO THEIR ISLAND TO CARRY NATURAL GAS WITHIN
ABOUT 3 YEARS

Gas from Colombia for the production of electricity and water

ORANJESTAD – As respond on the increasing oil prices and its negative consequences for our island, the government has decided to import gas from Colombia. The electricity supply can be altered to use natural gas instead of fuel oil for an estimate of 20 millions. The production of electricity and water becomes 40 percent cheaper because of this, said Premier Nelson Oduber yesterday. “Besides, it’s going to be cleaner.”

The premier of Aruba made these comments during a press conference yesterday. He is just back from a working visit in Colombia. He took part as listener in the General Meeting of the Organization of American States (OAS) in Colombia. He met with the Colombian president Alvaro Uribe last Sunday discussed among others the energy policy. Uribe sugges ted supplying Aruba with natural gas, just like Colom bia does with Puerto Rico, Venezuela, and Panama. They agreed that the ambassador for the Kingdom will start negotiating today with the Colombian minister of Mining and energy. A delegation of representatives of WEB and Elmar intends to go to Colombia and work out the further details afterwards. This is an historic moment, said Oduber.

The premier says that altering the WEB to use natural gas instead of fuel oil must be possible in one year. WEB will take care of the costs, about 20 millions. The natural gas will have to be transported by ship in the beginning, but the construction of a pipeline must be considered on the medium- and long run. This pipeline will have to run via Venezuela to our island. Oduber thinks that this may take about 3 years. Apart from using the gas for the production of electricity a nd water, it can also be used for cars and in the houses. Oduber does not abando n the thoughts of other alternatives like wind- and sun energy, but these can only supply the island with a limited amount of electricity and water. Other energy sources like pet-coke and pitch are too expensive, says the premier. Also the deepwater cooling is no option. “We do not have deepwater here.”

LUIS SHAEFER

WE KNOW THAT SCHAFER IS REORGANIZING HIS COMPANY, SELLING
OFF ALL OF HIS ASSETS, AND THEN RENEGOTIATING LEASING THEM
FROM THE COMPANIES THAT BUY THEM

As previously announced, in January 2008, the Company sold the Superior Achiever, which was under construction, to Hornbeck Offshore Services LLC, or “Hornbeck,” for approximately $70.0 million, the proceeds of which the Company used, among other things, to repay in full its term loan obligation to Fortis Capital Corp. and to repay a portion of its borrowings under its senior secured credit facility with JPMorgan Chase Bank. Following the sale, the Company has no further obligations to the shipbuilder with respect to the construction of the vessel; however, if certain construction costs for the Superior Achiever exceed $120.0 million, the Company will reimburse Hornbeck for the amount of such excess, up to $8.0 million. In addition, in connection with the sale of the Superior Achiever , the Company and Hornbeck entered into a five-year time charter for the Superior Achiever , or under certain circumstances, the HOS Iron Horse . The Company has the option to terminate the charter by giving 90 days’ advance notice and paying a termination fee prior to the end of each six-month period within the term. The Company has provided Hornbeck with an $8.0 million cash secured letter of credit to secure its obligations to Hornbeck.

http://myway.brand.edgar-online.com/DisplayFilingInfo.aspx?Type=HTML&text=%2526lt%253bNEAR%252f4%2526gt%253b(%22ADAMS%22%2c%22SURVEYOR%22)&FilingID=5840983&ppu=%2fPeopleFilingResults.aspx%3fPersonID%3d4361538

WE KNOW THAT SCHAFER ANNOUNCED BANKRUPTCY UNDER
A VOLUNTARY PETITION AND THAT THE COMPANY WILL OPERATE
ITS BUSINESS AS A DEBTOR-IN-POSSESSION

HOUSTON, April 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Superior Offshore International, Inc. (Nasdaq: DEEP - News; the "Company") today announced that it filed a voluntary petition under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code (the "Bankruptcy Code"), in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas (the "Court") (Case No. 08-32590-H2-11). The Company will continue to operate its business as "debtor in possession" under the jurisdiction of the Court in accordance with the applicable provisions of the Bankruptcy Code and orders of the Court.

Superior Offshore International, Inc.

713-910-1875

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080425/laf521.html?.v=2

WE KNOW THAT ONE OF HIS REORGANIZATION INTERESTS INCLUDES UNDERWATER CONSTRUCTION

he sold the boat that was being built to be their deep water boat, and then he renegiotiated a five-year lease for use of the boat,or another similiar usage boat !!!

On September 21, 2006, the Company entered into a definitive agreement for the construction of the Superior Achiever, a DP III deepwater construction and dive support vessel, for €61,735,500 (or approximately $80,000,000 based on current exchange rates at the time of payment of the initial commitment fee and the first installment payment and reflecting the exchange rate set forth in the Company’s currency hedging agreement relating to the remaining installments described below). On November 8, 2006, the Company entered into a hedging transaction with the purpose and effect of capping the exchange rate, at 1.2975 U.S. dollars to 1 Euro, on $72,091,436 of payments relating to the construction of the vessel through June 2008. The Company expects to place the vessel in service in the second half of 2008. As of June 30, 2007, the Company had paid the shipbuilder € 45,428,158 (or appro ximately $ 58,604,452 ), which is included in property and equipment
http://www.secinfo.com/dsvRu.u4Z5.htm

As previously announced, in January 2008, the Company sold the Superior Achiever, which was under construction, to Hornbeck Offshore Services LLC, or “Hornbeck,” for approximately $70.0 million, the proceeds of which the Company used, among other things, to repay in full its term loan obligation to Fortis Capital Corp. and to repay a portion of its borrowings under its senior secured credit facility with JPMorgan Chase Bank. Following the sale, the Company has no further obligations to the shipbuilder with respect to the construction of the vessel; however, if certain construction costs for the Superior Achiever exceed $120.0 million, the Company will reimburse Hornbeck for the amount of such excess, up to $8.0 million. In addition, in connection with the sale of the Superior Achiever , the Company and Hornbeck entered into a five-year time charter fo r the Superior Achiever , or under certain circumstances, the HOS Iron Horse . The Company has the option to terminate the charter by giving 90 days’ advance notice and paying a termination fee prior to the end of each six-month period within the term. The Company has provided Hornbeck with an $8.0 million cash secured letter of credit to secure its obligations to Hornbeck.

JOHN SILVETTI

John Silvetti, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

John Silvetti Contribution List in 2006

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

http://www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/newsletter71.html#2

GeoLab Group announced the appointment of Mr. C. J. Appleyard as General Manager for GeoLab LLC. Mr. Appleyard, formerly Survey Manager for Oceaneering and a Senior Consultant to BP's Deepwater Gulf of Mexico operations, will head up the Groups America's region following a reorganization in Q4, 2001. GeoLab will change the operational name from GeoLab Silvetti and Company LLC to GeoLab LLC forthwith with the corporate office in Houston, Texas and an operational base in Lafayette, Louisiana.

GeoLab LLC is a member of the GeoLab Group of Companies providing extensive experience in supporting a diverse range of specialist data-gathering, survey and seabed mapping services to support the marine construction, hydrocarbon, telecommunication, and maritime industries worldwide.
The GeoLab group of companies operates through a network of strategically located companies to provide its customers with a global service. Experienced field proven professionals, whom in turn service the needs of their local customers, manage each entity. The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies; GeoLab Technical Services Ltd. (UK), GeoLab srl. (Italy), GeoLab bv (Netherlands), GeoLab LLC (USA) and GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).
The services provided by the company are subject to an ISO 9002 control process to ensure that the deliverable items satisfy the clients' requirements. The extent of services covered by the accreditation covers all supporting activities inclusive of Project and Operational Management compliance functions and is summarized within the scope of the ISO charter. Health, Safety, Environmental and Risk management are all components of the system, which dovetail into the Quality compliance process.
For information contact GeoLab LLC at +713-457 0411 or by e-mail at info@geolab.cc

JOHN SILVETTI

THE SILVETTI GROUP OF COMPANIES

Silvetti Marine Services LLC
A. Vessels Operation Company
1. RV Persistence
2. J. David
http://silvettigroup.com/sms.html

Marine Surveys LLC
http://silvettigroup.com/ms.html

Alternative Positioning Solutions LLC
A. Created in 2002
http://silvettigroup.com/aps.html

Map of Alternative Positioning Sltns, 401 Mecca St Ste B ..
401 Mecca St Ste B Lafayette, LA 70508 3372371235. Map for Alternative Positioning Sltns. Write a Review. To see the route on the map in print view, ...lafayette.citysearch.com/profile/map/ 42105741/lafayette_la/alternative_positioning_sltns.html

------------------------------------
GEOLAB SILVETTI CO. 401 MECCA ST # B (337)-291-1120
http://www.looboo.com/list/US/LA/Lafayette/localinks
-------------------------------

GeoLab Silvetti & Co. LLC, USA
http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:pw0h9cmTf-EJ:www.e-pageads.com/survey-marketplace/newsletter/showpreview12pp.pdf+Marine+Surveys+LLC+John+Silvetti&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us&client=firefox-a
GeoLab Group Appoints C. Appleyard As New General Manager For GeoLab LLC.

-------------------------------

The Group represents the integrated capabilities of five GeoLab Companies;

GeoLab Technical Services Ltd. (UK)

GeoLab srl. (Italy)
GeoLab srl (Pozzuoli, Italy) recently established a permanent base in the Middle East. A new commercial and operational office, currently being used to support the Dolphin Project, has been established in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Hmirates.
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P3-1091628521.html

GeoLab bv (Netherlands)

GeoLab LLC (USA)

GeoLab Technical Services Nigeria Ltd. (Nigeria).
GeoLab Middle-East Branch

29 Feb 2008
Geolab SRL
GeoLab Middle-East Branch
Geolab Srl has been operating in the region since May 2005 and in July 2007 completed the undertaking Survey and ROV Support Services on behalf of the various EPIC Contractors involved in the Dolphin Project utilising our in-house vessels DP Reel and Sentinel and also third party vessel Gulmar Eagle.

In 2006 Geolab Srl provided survey positioning in support of Modern Computer Services during the undertaking of the
ADMA OPCO ROV digital video acquisition, survey inspection of subsea pipelines with a total of 720 km being inspected.

Geolab have realised the region as an important market and to show our future commitment to the region, also offer Clients an alternative choice of Survey and ROV contractor are in the final stages of registration of a Middle East Branch this will be .located in Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates.

Geolab Srl shall be assigning to the region our in-house dedicated DP Class 1 ROV survey support and light construction vessel the DP Geo which was formally the RSV Salgueiro recently acquired from Subsea 7 and is currently undergoing refurbishment in Europe the vessel shall be available in early April 2008.

The Middle-East Branch has recently secured a 180 days contract for Geophysical Surveys Mapping Pipelines and Jackets in Middle East Region and is discussing with several major local contractors long-term agreements for provision of Survey and Positioning Services.
http://www.oceanologyinternational.com/page.cfm/T=m/Action=Press/PressID=104
----------------------------------
GeoLab track-record comprises a large number of the most prestigious and technical demanding projects including, but not limited to, the following:

PIPELINES & PLATFORMS
Shallow Water
· Adriatic Installation Campaign 2008
· Bahr Essalam Project
· Sabratha Platform Project
· DIDON Field Project
· Temsah Project
· TMPC
· Taurt Platform Project
· Taurt Pipeline Project
· El-Arish to Ashqelon
· Rosetta PIM Project
· AWA Paloukou & Ikalou
· Mafumeira
· Mimas & Thetys Development
· Shearwater & Galleon Projects
· Dolphin Project
· ADMA-OPCO 2006 Pipeline Inspection Campaign
DEEP WATER
· AQABA Project
· LGTS Greenstream Project
· Dalia Project
· Burullus Phase IV
CABLES
· Sirius, Solas & Esat Projects
· Italy-Greece FOL & HDVC Interconnector
· SACOI Project
· Bass-Link Project
· SAPEI Project
· Neptune Project
· Dolphin Umbilicals Project
OTHER MARKETS
o SINPOS Project
o TECSIS Project
o ARCHEOMAR Project
o IMDH Namibia and Angola Mining Surveys
http://www.geolab.it/geolab_eng/geoLay_progetti.html
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: November 18, 2008, 10:11:08 AM »

CAPS(Posted 2/8/08)
A Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

CAPS(Posted 2/7/08)
I know now 100% sure that they never went to the beach.
and 100% sure what XTC DNA stands for.
My location is now 100% bullet proef.
"HE WAS WALKING FACE DOWN IN THE SECONDARY ROAD, WASTLINE DOWN DIRTY OF MUD AND WAS MISSING THE RIGHT FOOD SHOE"
He never went to the beach.

CAPS(Posted 1/27/08)
Joran said that they drop the body near the Mariott, fishermans hut. but it is not the body that was drop. something else was drop.  Joran self was not there, it was the young MIU and the Shivas that went over there but not to build sand castle.
The KALOES (SURINAM) MOBS must have drop someting over there so that The MIU can recovert it and with the f16 send to holland.
but the real body was dumped in a body of water in noord that has not been search
The MUI was a diversion for something else.

CAPS(Posted 1/25/08)
DH DWELS IN SAVANETA

CAPS(Postaed 1/20/08)
ABOUT PITBULL
Pitbull = Dinesh Djoegan
He went to Venezuela for his friend at that time M.L. to slick some Bolita (drug Bolls).
Returning to Aruba, he did called his wife that he is comming to Aruba and stated that he is not feeling well, At arrival in Aruba he was pickup by (ML) Mikel Livingston where they brought him to ML house. Their they provided Pitbull with some laxative to make his bawls move the bolitas out from his stomach. but did laxative that was prepared by the two women that was with ML prove to be so strong that it did eat the rubbers of the bolitas and so he died of an overdose. Not knowing what to do with the body, ML opened Pitbull stomach to remove the rest of the drugs. The two women then decided to proceed to cut the body in peaces to get rid of it. They did not have the stomach to deal with so much blood, so they wrap it plastic bag and decided to bring it to the Guardarikiri Cave and tried to burn it. The Body did not burned completely due to the strong wind that was blowing and the flames were gone.
ML thought he had it made but forgot that Pitbull called his wife arriving at Aruba Airport.
ML and the 2 women are in jail fore this macabre act.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: November 18, 2008, 10:14:42 AM »

FYI - DANA PRETZER TONIGHT 9PM ET

JOSSY MANSUR WILL BE ON TO DISCUSS THE LATEST WITH JORAN VAN DER SLOOT
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: November 18, 2008, 10:18:05 AM »

BUCKSHOT... I am searching acronyms for MIU, again...sigh...and nothing other than "men in uniform" which was mentioned the other night.

MIU from Holland...that was in a post.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: November 18, 2008, 10:20:37 AM »

Is this Jossy at his wife's 2006 Halloween party? Laughing

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: November 18, 2008, 10:25:24 AM »

BUCKSHOT... I am searching acronyms for MIU, again...sigh...and nothing other than "men in uniform" which was mentioned the other night.

Money Intransit Units?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: November 18, 2008, 10:28:40 AM »

Money Intransit Units?

Magnolia...I wish I had saved all the posts I read it in yesterday...then in context it would have made sense..maybe...one was about an extradite...but I don't think Cap spelt it like that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.