April 23, 2024, 12:20:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261195 times)
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: November 18, 2008, 01:54:06 PM »

We knew there was to be a new criminal code instituted in Aruba, allowing the use of special investigative activities, like wire taps and recordings.  There was some "delay" in implementing that.  Maybe they have finally implemented this new code.

The problem with it is that you still need a judge permission and to what extend and how long can it be done...

The Domino Case is in higher court for that reason....Snooping on your live for 1 year till someting goes wrong and then react...where is the limit...

there is the problem...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #601 on: November 18, 2008, 01:57:33 PM »

Hello Caps,
if you see this picture below
the matt Appts area 
which houses / complex are owned by D & S parents ?
which numbers ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: November 18, 2008, 02:01:48 PM »

Caps...I posted a post of yours a few pages back regarding your time line for that night. You said something like 1.45 to 4AM in that timeline, roughly 2 hours.

Apparently Carlos Ramos signed Statements that he saw at least Deepak and Joran at the Racquet Club before AM...My estimate is 2.45 as he said he got out of bed at 2.30 AM and was at work at 3AM.

Is this sighting a distraction...I haven't gone back to check, but I thought we established in Shango that he had passed at least one polygraph test.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. TIA

The sighting is correct but Joran was not there with them.

He was still at Matt, when he finish he took a bath in the pond and ran toward McD. around 4:00

Caps...that just doesn't make sense to me...LOL

In one hour they are already at the Raquet Club...from 1.45 to 2.45., but Joran takes all that time to wash off and call his Dad..Somewhere from 2.30 until 4AM...

This is though, but how long will it take to dismember a body complely?   when he was done, he left the place for a dip...where he lost one shoe...

The area that they did not search or dive was where they said that Natalee wanted to see the Sharks. and that is a little drive of the Light house.

Now from the pond via the back road comes out at the racket club. (google map) short drive.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: November 18, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »

Hello Caps,
if you see this picture below
the matt Appts area 
which houses / complex are owned by D & S parents ?
which numbers ?

Number 3

First the house and in the back the Aptm.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: November 18, 2008, 02:12:16 PM »

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #605 on: November 18, 2008, 02:12:17 PM »

Caps do you think that it is possible that they throw the body (parts) from an airplane  into the sea?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: November 18, 2008, 02:12:35 PM »

Kermit(2/5/08)
Rudy Croes was the God father to vds Jan van der Straten was best friends and worked under Paulus.Chief of Polis wife is friends with Anita.karin Janseen worked with Paulus and let him take work home (FILES).Arelene Ellis-Schipper - also worked with Paulus
now she's on the board of CMB bank.Charles Croes - American traitor - IFA member, lives in Padera (spelling) that is the route old deepak took when he went home after going to HI the night Beth arrived
Sells TIMESHARES SAME AS OLD BALD EAGLE MARK PURCELL - ANOTHER American traitor!Julia Renfro - American traitor - IFA member, planted lies online to slander Beth Holloway and Natalee.

Kermit(9/22/08)
On the 11th and 12th, I noticed the Dutch coast guard vessel at or VERY near the trap site.The vessel was on that spot for 42 minutes that day and about the same duration the next day.-When I returned to the Persistence (14-Jan) there were no more talks about a trap recovery. When I pressed the issue, I was told "they're no longer interested in the trap or it's recovery".

Kermit(11/9/08)
Natalee is talking to the man next to her, Paulus van der Sloot.
They targeted her.

Kermit(11/17/08)
Just because I am green doesn't mean I'm not in the know.
I know. that is all I'm saying. I do know.And I'm doing my best to help you all know too! Without compromising my frog legs.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »

Caps do you know this location on Aruba ?

and this man ?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: November 18, 2008, 02:16:36 PM »

Kermit...If you are still here....Please help out with those Initials that Caps posted in Shango...
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: November 18, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

Good Morning Pita......Can you put your hands on the article you have posted a couple of times about Eric Williams? I think it was Florida, Diaz, mid 1990s.

I have the court filings and also an article when he was a DEA spokesperson in 2001.

Thanks in Advance.

I think this is the one you are looking for.....

Case law involving DEA agent Eric Williams....

snipped....

In 1993, federal and state law enforcement agencies began an operation in South Florida called "Hard Rock." The purpose of the operation was to alleviate inner city drug trafficking. While acting in an undercover capacity, Special Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") Agent Eric Williams ("Williams") met Diaz and two confidential informants ("CI #1") and ("CI #2"), at Bavarian Auto Parts in Miami to discuss the purchase of three ounces of crack cocaine. Agent Williams overheard Diaz tell CI #1 that the crack cocaine would arrive shortly. When Agent Williams asked CI #1 why Diaz had rushed them to the location when the cocaine was not ready, Diaz replied "What he [CI #1] is not telling you, man, is that I had it, I had it . . . since last week, and you all are late." (1SR1:19). Agent Williams then observed Quiles leaving the scene after speaking with Diaz. Diaz told Agent Williams that Quiles had gone to get the cocaine.......

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=11th&navby=case&no=964405opn
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: November 18, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

I came here to see the latest and post Greta's blog on her following up on this case and I AM TOTALLY LOST!  Guess, I've been away to long.  I thought I was in the Shango thread here, you all are talking in code 

So with that said,  I apologize if I HAVE missed too much and my question has been discussed, but why are these "witnesses" just now coming out or being taken seriously?   Is it they feel safe to speak out now?   

I am soooo confused     And I know I'm not going to get an answer, but now I'm curious as to who CAPS and Kermit are..... (appreciate everything they do)   any monkeys with my email, PLEASE feel free to email me and catch me up with a quick, short summary?  Klaas has my permission to give it out to anybody she trusts!   

Welcome back DiSHANGO1 !!!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: November 18, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »

Caps...I posted a post of yours a few pages back regarding your time line for that night. You said something like 1.45 to 4AM in that timeline, roughly 2 hours.

Apparently Carlos Ramos signed Statements that he saw at least Deepak and Joran at the Racquet Club before AM...My estimate is 2.45 as he said he got out of bed at 2.30 AM and was at work at 3AM.

Is this sighting a distraction...I haven't gone back to check, but I thought we established in Shango that he had passed at least one polygraph test.

Your thoughts would be appreciated. TIA

The sighting is correct but Joran was not there with them.

He was still at Matt, when he finish he took a bath in the pond and ran toward McD. around 4:00

Caps...that just doesn't make sense to me...LOL

In one hour they are already at the Raquet Club...from 1.45 to 2.45., but Joran takes all that time to wash off and call his Dad..Somewhere from 2.30 until 4AM...

This is though, but how long will it take to dismember a body complely?   when he was done, he left the place for a dip...where he lost one shoe...

The area that they did not search or dive was where they said that Natalee wanted to see the Sharks. and that is a little drive of the Light house.

Now from the pond via the back road comes out at the racket club. (google map) short drive.

CLW -

Was the rock scene used as a cutting board (of sorts)?

Do you know Kermit?

Thanks,
BUCKSHOT
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: November 18, 2008, 02:31:47 PM »

Good Morning Pita......Can you put your hands on the article you have posted a couple of times about Eric Williams? I think it was Florida, Diaz, mid 1990s.

I have the court filings and also an article when he was a DEA spokesperson in 2001.

Thanks in Advance.

snipped....

In 1993, federal and state law enforcement agencies began an operation in South Florida called "Hard Rock." The purpose of the operation was to alleviate inner city drug trafficking. While acting in an undercover capacity, Special Drug Enforcement Agency ("DEA") Agent Eric Williams ("Williams") met Diaz and two confidential informants ("CI #1") and ("CI #2"), at Bavarian Auto Parts in Miami to discuss the purchase of three ounces of crack cocaine. Agent Williams overheard Diaz tell CI #1 that the crack cocaine would arrive shortly. When Agent Williams asked CI #1 why Diaz had rushed them to the location when the cocaine was not ready, Diaz replied "What he [CI #1] is not telling you, man, is that I had it, I had it . . . since last week, and you all are late." (1SR1:19). Agent Williams then observed Quiles leaving the scene after speaking with Diaz. Diaz told Agent Williams that Quiles had gone to get the cocaine.......

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/cgi-bin/getcase.pl?court=11th&navby=case&no=964405opn

Thanks Pita...came across a post that Hotshot made that he was a DEA spokepersonand have been following that...Would love to know more about him and Julia

Caps...do you know when Dr Carlos Viana and his Family arrived in Aruba from NY? I saw his business was Registered on May 30th 2005.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: November 18, 2008, 02:32:22 PM »

johan

I think that is the governor: Fredis Refunjol.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #614 on: November 18, 2008, 02:33:25 PM »

I am catching up with all the post....in this section....

look at my findings carefully, [on the cage "it is Escudero Cage."] Colombia drug trafficer.

I will say again...there was 2 cases mixed in to one. --->. to confuse the issue.

cage (400lbs) to havy for 2 people "AND" to big for just a scull. "AND" area of he cage in the water too deep "AND" need a crane to lift it and to drop it. Do not compute with the available time-line to deal with a post mortum body.

MY research has notting to to with Jossy nor John Selvetty.

My Approch is more diferent and is base on "question and fact findings" and not speculation

a question for SS  " why was there an association ( friend ship) between the 2 Kalpoes and Joran? and who had more to gain in this friend ship?

Let's assume that Urine did go crazy as Caps described and he started to dismember Natalee's body.  If there was a drug transfer going on at the same time, is it possible that Natalee's dismembered head was placed in the large commercial fishing trap during the drug transfer that was taking place?  If the Columbian drug dealer did leave a drug package in that large cage, who was the diver who went down to retrieve the package and leave Natalee's head in the same cage?  Is this a possible scenario?

Note: Drug is comming in into Aruba from Colombia and exported back to Holland but to risque for the USA, Unless higher-up involvement. FBI/DEA <---> MIU (dutch Militairy Intervention Unit)
XTC is comming back from Europe to Aruba, bonaire..and then exported back to other parts like USA and south America.

The Domino case is where the M is involved. and the case has not come out yet but in porforma mode. (close door)
The new case is the Airline Food Catering Case that just came into light 4 days ago. still under investigation.

I searched that Domino case a while back...It was mentioned in one of the Aruban papers...I couldn't find anything!

Like to give me an initial or two of the players to jog my memory please?

I happened to think of this one from yesterday's Bondia, I think it names the players.

http://bondia.com  (edited to correct link)
11/17/08 Page 18a

« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:46:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: November 18, 2008, 02:39:42 PM »

Thanks TM...I was wondering why it was back in the Courts, but Caps explained it was because of the wire-taps.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: November 18, 2008, 02:40:07 PM »

OT
I just saw a reply post from Barbie aka Zap (Scared Monkeys Member):

I just received a call from Tim Miller - he asked me to please post this here ASAP, Tim and Lisa have found Brandon.  Will post more news as it becomes available to post

This is in reference to Brandon Morales, 23 yo, who went missing in Bryan TX over the weekend after his SUV was found burning.  It looks like Tim Miller and TES have found another.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4140.new#new

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: November 18, 2008, 02:43:35 PM »

Would a mod please correct my link where I posted the Bondia clip?  TIA

It should be http://bondia.com  Okay, done!    MuffyBee

Trying to type too fast, on my lunch break!   
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 02:47:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: November 18, 2008, 02:45:34 PM »

OT
I just saw a reply post from Barbie aka Zap (Scared Monkeys Member):

I just received a call from Tim Miller - he asked me to please post this here ASAP, Tim and Lisa have found Brandon.  Will post more news as it becomes available to post

This is in reference to Brandon Morales, 23 yo, who went missing in Bryan TX over the weekend after his SUV was found burning.  It looks like Tim Miller and TES have found another.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4140.new#new

Thanks Muffybee, glad he's been found!

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: November 18, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »

Thanks in Advance.

snipped....

Thanks Pita...came across a post that Hotshot made that he was a DEA spokepersonand have been following that...Would love to know more about him and Julia

Caps...do you know when Dr Carlos Viana and his Family arrived in Aruba from NY? I saw his business was Registered on May 30th 2005.

Mum,

FWIW. The dive business was registered in January of 1989. I think that matches with his bio...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.