April 19, 2024, 07:19:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261076 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: November 18, 2008, 04:22:39 PM »

This is breaking news of Foxs New website:  (of course we have already seen this)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454324,00.html

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #661 on: November 18, 2008, 04:22:57 PM »

Magnolia

Johan,  I remember in the very beginning of this case, it was mentioned
that Joran and the Gottenbos boys and Guido....most of the names we
know, were members of the Aruban Flying Club.

yes i know
klaas do you have info about that ?

I don't remember if Gottenbos and Sloots were members of the Aruban Flying Club.  It is an online simulator game, and not real life flying.

this klaas ?   steve C  is also a pilot 

http://www.arubaaviation.com/fqpilots.html

024   Steve Croes

I believe that is the OTHER Steve Croes, the one that is the EMT.

they are  Flight Simulation freaks 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #662 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:08 PM »

Kermit
Some of the things you have posted lately has me bewildered.  Since I try to keep track of this stuff could I ask why all this information that is so conflicting now?  It has me really confused because there are people reading here that tell me a totally different story as to who is related and who is diving.  I am having a real hard time this time trying to understand you.  Some of this information is not correct and I am beginning to get disturbed over this.  Please help me here.

Kermit and Edward kinda sound alike.  They both have confused me.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

Hi Mariloo.  Long time, no see.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #664 on: November 18, 2008, 04:26:44 PM »

This is breaking news of Foxs New website:  (of course we have already seen this)

MOS makes me sick.  They want a video of jvds actually committing the crime before they will do anything.  I don't know whose vd records the vandersloots had but their power is far reaching and the chain of accessories is endless it seems.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: November 18, 2008, 04:27:08 PM »

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

SS,
did you know CIA is hiring. BINGO great work!

Where do I sign up?  It couldn't be any worse than public education.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: November 18, 2008, 04:27:48 PM »

Just in case Kermit missed this post of mine from early in the day....

Let me say this and I will stand by this until someone gives me concrete evidence to prove otherwise.  I know my limb may be shaky to some of you...but I truly know this to be sound.  If Kermit can prove otherwise I will offer a basket of juicy bugs and Miss. Piggy for the weekend.

Caps is not related to Jossy.  Caps is not related to John Silvetti.  Caps sole work on the Monserat pond had nothing to do with either one of these men.  I know who Caps is and I also would bet that Kermit does too at this point.  Caps last name is interesting and does indeed rings bells with anyone that knows about this case in depth but he is not related to these men. As I said we have become sidetracked again by no fault of anyone's...it's just what we do.

Now the rest of you must give me proof that I am wrong otherwise I stand by my story.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: November 18, 2008, 04:29:21 PM »

Magnolia

Johan,  I remember in the very beginning of this case, it was mentioned
that Joran and the Gottenbos boys and Guido....most of the names we
know, were members of the Aruban Flying Club.

yes i know
klaas do you have info about that ?

I don't remember if Gottenbos and Sloots were members of the Aruban Flying Club.  It is an online simulator game, and not real life flying.

I am only going on memory.  It was discussed in the original Code Talkers thread
But I took it as a Civil Air Patrol type of club.  Don't know what that would be
in NL, Johan.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: November 18, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »

Hi Mariloo.  Long time, no see.

Hi to you too.  I love this place, but I have to work and it takes me away.   
When I get back, it takes me forever to catch up.  so much information is being thrown around and by so many different people and I believe the Kalpoes come in occasionally also and feed us a bunch of crap.  I hope and pray for justice for natalee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: November 18, 2008, 04:30:15 PM »

Edward, I will concede that you are smarter than me, I read all your posts, but you don't have to be mean to me.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: November 18, 2008, 04:33:20 PM »

HEY BUCKSHOT - I'm impressed. You find the picture I posted of Clinton yet? Heh heh.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.560

The one with Clinton, Shango, and Simian dancing on the front page of Diario?
OR
The one with Clinton, Merian Ernest, and ShocktheMonkey diving off the Persistence?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: November 18, 2008, 04:35:08 PM »

MOS makes me sick.  They want a video of jvds actually committing the crime before they will do anything.  I don't know whose vd records the vandersloots had but their power is far reaching and the chain of accessories is endless it seems.

I think a video or recording would not be enough.  They would need a fully intact body, with evidence.

However, one must listen...

(...I hear a loud sucking sound where someone left the evidence...)

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: November 18, 2008, 04:37:05 PM »

RUH ROH!!!!! Edward's has done it now!!!!  We all have thoughts and ideas.  Some of us have more knowledge based on inside cooperation of different folks..Whatever,  we can say what we want.  The  bottom line is JORAN IS GUILTY OF SOMETHING AND WE WANT HIM TO GIVE IT UP.  THANKS TO ALL THE MONKEYS FOR ALL THEY DO TO KEEP THIS ALIVE.[/b]
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: November 18, 2008, 04:38:10 PM »

Geez - they're must be a shortage of breaking news   
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »

They have been running the news regarding "a new witness" in the case of Natalee Holloway on the radio here in L.A. It sounds very bracing to keep this in the news. It's a good thing.

It again says that Joran is responsible. It's not perfect, but the fact that the living hell and heat that stays with the van der sloots gives me some solace.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #675 on: November 18, 2008, 04:40:04 PM »

Bastibro what do you think of this ?

Koh Samui 2nd week
18 november 2008
Yesterday we went on a “cruise” to Koh Tao, to do some snorkeling and swimming. Bit of a disappointment… the ferry stank of diesel oil, all the way (2 ½ hours) – we gasped for air - and by the time we got to Koh Tao, we had ¾ hour for snorkeling and swimming, before lunch. An elderly lady almost drowned, and was taken to hospital, that was a bit scary and exciting as well. Luckily she’ll be OK. After lunch we were able to swim in deep sea for 2 hours, that was nice. A five hour trip for a 3 hour swim, wasn’t worth the money, so next time we’ll just book a speed boot.
18-11-08. The best way to get around the island is by scooter. So we took a ride, took some photo’s, took a couple of pit stops to rest our weary bums, ended up on the beach, had a little swim and took a drive to the supermarket, and ended up back at the hotel. Having dinner now (bami-soep/noodle soup). Received a couple of e-mails from our “friends in crisis”. Minh from Australia who was in Bangkok for just 2 days, got ripped off, and Kristian from Norway, who lives here in Thailand most of the time, had to go back for a meeting in Norway for 2 days! Anyway it was good to hear from them.

And a little message in Dutch: En nog even een berichtje voor onze Joran: Goed van je te horen, swa. Nice! Ik heb je crib gechekt, eh-eh , maar je was er niet swa, zelfs hut numero 24 was er niet! Waar woont jouw huis nu? Schrijf me swa! En die doekoes, no problem noh, gewoon iets stelen en weer verkopen, doen we allemaal! Joke. Of beter, vraag het aan je padder! Later

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #676 on: November 18, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »

Bastibro what do you think of this ?

Koh Samui 2nd week
18 november 2008
Yesterday we went on a “cruise” to Koh Tao, to do some snorkeling and swimming. Bit of a disappointment… the ferry stank of diesel oil, all the way (2 ½ hours) – we gasped for air - and by the time we got to Koh Tao, we had ¾ hour for snorkeling and swimming, before lunch. An elderly lady almost drowned, and was taken to hospital, that was a bit scary and exciting as well. Luckily she’ll be OK. After lunch we were able to swim in deep sea for 2 hours, that was nice. A five hour trip for a 3 hour swim, wasn’t worth the money, so next time we’ll just book a speed boot.
18-11-08. The best way to get around the island is by scooter. So we took a ride, took some photo’s, took a couple of pit stops to rest our weary bums, ended up on the beach, had a little swim and took a drive to the supermarket, and ended up back at the hotel. Having dinner now (bami-soep/noodle soup). Received a couple of e-mails from our “friends in crisis”. Minh from Australia who was in Bangkok for just 2 days, got ripped off, and Kristian from Norway, who lives here in Thailand most of the time, had to go back for a meeting in Norway for 2 days! Anyway it was good to hear from them.

And a little message in Dutch: En nog even een berichtje voor onze Joran: Goed van je te horen, swa. Nice! Ik heb je crib gechekt, eh-eh , maar je was er niet swa, zelfs hut numero 24 was er niet! Waar woont jouw huis nu? Schrijf me swa! En die doekoes, no problem noh, gewoon iets stelen en weer verkopen, doen we allemaal! Joke. Of beter, vraag het aan je padder! Later

Joran
2 dagen geleden
khoord dat jullie op ook op koi samui chillen..zit een beetje krap met de doekoes weet je...hut 24 is mijn crib...drop maar ff langs dan kunnen we zien wat we voor elkaar kunnen betekenen...

Joran
2 dagen geleden

khoord dat jullie op ook op koi samui chillen..zit een beetje krap met de doekoes weet je...hut 24 is mijn crib...drop maar ff langs dan kunnen we zien wat we voor elkaar kunnen betekenen...

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: November 18, 2008, 04:51:08 PM »

We had a new poster today on the Jan VanderStraten thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3028.msg547655#new

marieke
Scared Monkey

Re: Jan Van der Straten
« Reply #23 on: Today at 03:29:47 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i would like to ask people to stop speculating my uncle's involvement. I find it awful to read how people disregard him. If you have any questions regarding him, please PM me, private.

Thank you.

Marieke

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #678 on: November 18, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »

HEY BUCKSHOT - I'm impressed. You find the picture I posted of Clinton yet? Heh heh.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.560

The one with Clinton, Shango, and Simian dancing on the front page of Diario?
OR
The one with Clinton, Merian Ernest, and ShocktheMonkey diving off the Persistence?

never lift the pressure of evil island
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 18, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

OT
TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.