April 23, 2024, 03:10:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261233 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: November 18, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

Celes aka Fabienne Maessen??

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7mK8f0HV8
Celes on Peter de Vries talking . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #701 on: November 18, 2008, 05:25:07 PM »

Several months before Peter R.'s last show, Greta interviewed Joran
in Thailand.  Word was back then that he had made another confession
to Greta.
Could Greta or her footage be the new witness?  Something is boiling IMO.

Hmmm,  I didn't hear that, but should be interesting.  Of course, I'll watch out of curiosity!

I hope something IS boiling!  But Renho likes to spoil any hope we might have.  I know she's full of crap, but what about others who don't know as much as us?  Why in namesake , do they talk to that $#@#!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 18, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »

We were talking about oil being the catalyst, but what about something more sinister like Uranium, hence Plutoium???  Or do I have that backwards???  It is found in the ocean bed, it is not???? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: November 18, 2008, 05:29:03 PM »

We had a new poster today on the Jan VanderStraten thread.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3028.msg547655#new

marieke
Scared Monkey

Re: Jan Van der Straten
« Reply #23 on: Today at 03:29:47 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i would like to ask people to stop speculating my uncle's involvement. I find it awful to read how people disregard him. If you have any questions regarding him, please PM me, private.

Thank you.

Marieke

for Marieke

questions enough  

OH Klaas!  This is too good of an opportunity!  You need to email her and let her know we don't have PM here, but we would be GLAD to talk to her!  Come back!      Where's Des.  to get her phone # if she's THAT willing to discuss!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: November 18, 2008, 05:32:26 PM »

Just posted on Gretawire:

Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos has responded to the latest in the Natalee Holloway case (and make sure you scroll down and read the blog entry preceding this one….pay attention to the part in orange text where I report about Mos.) Mos apparently agrees with what I wrote in the preceding blog about the AP story…but note the AP report is DIFFERENT from the information we will show you on Monday and NOTE that Mos has declined to review the material we have. Of course that is his right but if I were the prosecutor, I would want to consider any and all information in an open investigation.

Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:16 PM
To:
Cc: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: sure you saw but just in case…

In urgent…

Per Hans Mos/Chief Prosecutor:

He calls the latest press calls regarding the wire pasted below “much ado about nothing”.  A girl who had a conversation with Joran van der Sloot in 2006 spoke to police in the Netherlands about 14 days ago.  She told them Joran gave her some indications in which you might draw some conclusions he was involved.  Nothing that can be investigated or proven. Mos called it, “just another statement coming from the mouth of Joran van der Sloot” who has given many different stories in the past.  The police spoke with the girl in the Netherlands and what Joran told her is just another story about what might have happened but there’s nothing concrete.  Mos added that Joran is a master in giving little pieces of what might have happened.

Mos said that the line from the wire story which states- “The Prosecutors’ Office says a new witness claims the only suspect in the case confessed to her that he was involved in dumping Holloway’s body at sea”.-is an incorrect statement, that the witness did not say that in her statement to police.

As for the status of the case, Mos said there is nothing new, no major developments and that they’re still trying to investigate every last lead.  They’re trying to conclude the investigation against Joran.  That doesn’t mean they’re closing the investigation in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, that will remain open until we close the case.  Also, even if and when they close the case against Joran van der Sloot if they get new information, it could potentially be reopened.
————————————————

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: November 18, 2008, 05:36:45 PM »

Just posted on Gretawire:

Aruban prosecutor Hans Mos has responded to the latest in the Natalee Holloway case (and make sure you scroll down and read the blog entry preceding this one….pay attention to the part in orange text where I report about Mos.) Mos apparently agrees with what I wrote in the preceding blog about the AP story…but note the AP report is DIFFERENT from the information we will show you on Monday and NOTE that Mos has declined to review the material we have. Of course that is his right but if I were the prosecutor, I would want to consider any and all information in an open investigation.

Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 5:16 PM
To:
Cc: Van Susteren, Greta
Subject: sure you saw but just in case…

In urgent…

Per Hans Mos/Chief Prosecutor:

He calls the latest press calls regarding the wire pasted below “much ado about nothing”.  A girl who had a conversation with Joran van der Sloot in 2006 spoke to police in the Netherlands about 14 days ago.  She told them Joran gave her some indications in which you might draw some conclusions he was involved.  Nothing that can be investigated or proven. Mos called it, “just another statement coming from the mouth of Joran van der Sloot” who has given many different stories in the past.  The police spoke with the girl in the Netherlands and what Joran told her is just another story about what might have happened but there’s nothing concrete.  Mos added that Joran is a master in giving little pieces of what might have happened.

Mos said that the line from the wire story which states- “The Prosecutors’ Office says a new witness claims the only suspect in the case confessed to her that he was involved in dumping Holloway’s body at sea”.-is an incorrect statement, that the witness did not say that in her statement to police.

As for the status of the case, Mos said there is nothing new, no major developments and that they’re still trying to investigate every last lead.  They’re trying to conclude the investigation against Joran.  That doesn’t mean they’re closing the investigation in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, that will remain open until we close the case.  Also, even if and when they close the case against Joran van der Sloot if they get new information, it could potentially be reopened.
————————————————

Highlighted in Orange below in regards to highlighted text above.

See below….this is a new AP story about the Natalee Holloway case.  I am told from a source that this AP information is “recycled” and not new.

We have some new information that we have been working on for 6 months that we will be airing beginning Monday.  You will get to decide whether our information is credible or not.  I want your input.

As an aside, our new information is NOT similar to what is written below and raises many issues — including why the prosecution in Aruba won’t pursue certain things.

This has been a troubling investigation from the start.  In the beginning (summer /fall of 2005) I was completely suspicious of Joran.  Who wasn’t? He was the last known person to be with her.   At a later point, after interviewing van der Sloot,  I said that I was “inclined” to believe Joran van der Sloot.  I did not say I believed him.  I was careful about my wording.  I said I was inclined to believe him.  (Of course until the disappearance is solved, everyone in my mind remains a suspect.)  His March 06 story to me seemed possibly to be true since the one thing that always stuck in my mind is how short the time line was to murder her and then successfully get rid of her body.  I have tried many murder cases and successfully getting rid of the body is not easy…you need time, and sometimes “luck.” I knew the different theories — including that her body had been dumped in the sea by Joran and others — but I had also investigated the tides in the area which tended, with other information to make that theory suspect.

As time marched on, and as more information became available to me, my opinion changed again.  I am no longer inclined to believe him.   He is a liar.  I don’t believe he is innocent.  He has told multiple stories and stories that are inconsistent with each other.  But despite my view of him, we still need the facts.  More importantly Natalee’s mother and father and brother and step parents all deserve to know what happened.  Will our program next week do that? I don’t know…you will have to tell me…but I do know one thing, I would be ashamed if I were the prosecutor in Aruba.

By the way …and you may have an opinion about this…I offered to show the current prosecutor what we have since the investigation is open, and an important one.  I was also seeking anyway to prove or disprove what I have and figured he would be interested in doing the same.  He said he could not come to DC (it would be too time consuming.) I said I would meet him half way in Miami.  He said he could not take the time off from work.  I then offered him my weekend and said I would use up my weekend to meet him in Miami to show him what we have. He said he does not work weekends and is planning to go on a vacation soon.Here is the latest AP story which I am told is ‘re-cycled’ —

Aruba police pursue new evidence in Holloway case
By MIKE MELIA – 11 minutes ago
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — A new witness has come forward in the 2005 disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba, and prosecutors said Tuesday they are seeking more evidence against the only remaining suspect.
A woman told Dutch police this month that Joran van der Sloot confessed to her years ago that he was involved in Holloway’s disappearance, according to Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors’ Office.
But the Dutch Caribbean island’s chief prosecutor said authorities still lack proof they need to convict Van der Sloot, who has been arrested twice and released for lack of evidence.
“After three years of investigating, it is very, very difficult to find that evidence,” prosecutor Hans Mos told The Associated Press. “We have to be realistic.”
Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen in May 2005 leaving a bar in the Aruban capital Oranjestad with Van der Sloot on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the island. Extensive searches have found no trace of her.
Investigators reopened the case earlier this year based on hidden-camera recordings made by a Dutch TV crime show. On the video, Van der Sloot says Holloway collapsed on the beach after they left the bar and that he called a friend to dump her body at sea.
The new witness, once a friend of Van der Sloot, confirmed that he gave her roughly the same account shortly after Holloway’s disappearance. But Mos said her statement does not bring authorities any closer to resolving the case.
He also said the witness would lack credibility in court unless she explains why she waited so long to come forward.
Attorneys for Van der Sloot did not immediately respond to messages seeking comment and there was no answer at his parents’ home in Aruba.
Van der Sloot was last known to be living in Thailand but his current whereabouts are a “mystery,” Angela said.
Angela said Aruban authorities hope to decide by the end of this year whether to prosecute Van der Sloot or close the case for good.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #706 on: November 18, 2008, 05:38:50 PM »

renfro ? asleep ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 18, 2008, 05:43:54 PM »

Nah, Renfro is drunk or stoned... 

Back to work here... 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 18, 2008, 05:48:58 PM »

renfro ? asleep ?

You mean wasted?   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 18, 2008, 05:53:56 PM »

Ya know?  Mos says it's just "another" Joran statement, but funny how so many people have came forward with the same or similar story.   Is he claiming Joran just goes around bragging about this for no reason, especially to GIRLFRIENDS?  Hell, he should be jailed for obstruction of justice for false rumors in regards to an ongoing investigation, at the least!

Well, anybody wanting to commit murder knows it's still safe to do so and get away with it after 3 yrs AND brag about it!   What a great "ROCK" in the middle of the Carribean!

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #710 on: November 18, 2008, 06:04:15 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I just heard something entirely different on CNN as Breaking News:

On the night Natalee vanished, a man saw Joran and his father running in the close proximity of a pond.  Joran was wet from the shoulders down and only wore one shoe.  They got into a red jeep and sped off.  This was at approx 4:30am.  It is odd, as Joran's father always said he was sound asleep in bed at that specific time.

This witness was brought to America sometime after he came forward and given a lie detector test which he passed with flying colors.  The TH on CNN said to the Moderator that this man was in essence beyond reproach {very belilevable} and that also the man who administered the test had years in the biz and was an expert in his field.

As a side note:  They didn't mention which pond this was but did say one pond had been drained. 

I had the thought it could have been the pond close to Joran's house.  I did have an email from Gene Ralston at the time {we knew each other from the Laci Peterson case}, who worked with TES doing side sonar work.  He said their search of the pond by Joran's house was short lived and could not be completed.  He further told me he could not say why it was cut short as that was confidential.

I remember that pond was full of garbage, a lot of old metal, etc from having been a dumping place for years, originally having been a rock quary.

Then they proceeded to talk about the fact Joran is MIA, supposedly last seen in a nightclub 2 weeks ago, having then escaped Thailand and thought to be on a relatively small island off the coast of Thailand at this time.

zoz
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: November 18, 2008, 06:07:11 PM »

Several Monkeys were wondering how Dave Holloway and Tim were ever connected to Silvetti and Schaefer.  This is the Silvetti/Schaefer version...

From here to Aruba
BY JEFF MOORE, THE DAILY IBERIAN
Published/Last Modified on Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:37 PM CST

Print this story Email this story Post a Comment
An expedition to search the waters off Aruba for the remains of missing Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway leaves today from the Port of Iberia.

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group, will make the 10-day journey to the island. A 20- to 25-man crew will spend at least two weeks surveying the sea floor for Holloway, who has been missing since May 30, 2005.

Holloway, 18, was last seen leaving a bar with three men hours before she was scheduled to fly home with high school classmates celebrating their graduation.
Advertisement
&clickTag3
Last week, police re-arrested the three men, prompting her father to re-launch the search in deep waters.

John Silvetti said his company became involved in the search after he was contacted by Louis Schaefer, chairman of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer had been approached by Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that has been searching for Holloway for more than two years.

Schaefer asked Silvetti if he could provide the survey personnel and the geophysical equipment required for the search. After spending a weekend with Schaefer and Pam and Dave Holloway, Silvetti agreed.

“It ripped my heart out to hear them say that right now all they’re looking for is to have a funeral in Alabama,” Silvetti said. “What do you say to someone like that?”

Silvetti agreed to provide his equipment and primary survey vessel at well below cost, with Schaefer covering all out-of-pocket expenses. Silvetti said his staff volunteered its services for the project as well.

“They said ‘You don’t even have to pay me. I just want to help,’” Silvetti said. “That just tells me we’ve got the right people on board.”

Marc Broussard, project manager for the Silvetti Group, said the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters. Now, it will be using its high-resolution SONAR equipment to look for a body.

To upgrade its systems for the terrain in Aruba, Broussard said the Silvetti Group looked to its vendors, two of which are based in New Iberia.

Seatronics, located at the Port of Iberia, agreed to donate some of its high-tech electronic equipment to scan the ocean floor.

“I told (Silvetti) any opportunity that we had to go in on such a good cause, we would go in on it,” said Erik McGuire, vice president of Seatronics Inc.

“We’re more than happy to give the best effort possible to recover this girl for her family.”

Pro Log Inc. also stepped forth to provide a command center building where all of the surveying equipment will be stored. Like many people around the country, Pro Log Human Resources Director Heidi Parker said she has been following Holloway’s disappearance closely.

“We’re a family-owned business, so family is very important to us,” Parker said. “Anything we can do to help this family out is something that we’re going to do.”

After more than two years of searching, Texas Equusearch office manager Cheryl Lawless said she is hoping the organization’s fifth trip to Aruba will be its last. She said the venture would not be possible without the help of Schaefer, Silvetti and the other local companies.

“Nothing is being done to gain name recognition. This is to help these people,” Silvetti said. “Most of us have watched this on television, and I can only imagine the horror any parent would go through searching for their child in a foreign country.”
http://www.iberianet.com/articles/2007/11/29/news/news/news00.txt
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 18, 2008, 06:07:59 PM »

Whoops, Now I remember you can't correct your posts here, so to EDIT my above post:   

That could have been a red truck and not jeep, but the Moderator said the VDS's did have a vehicle just like this one.

Sorry
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 18, 2008, 06:10:37 PM »

Whoops, Now I remember you can't correct your posts here, so to EDIT my above post:   

That could have been a red truck and not jeep, but the Moderator said the VDS's did have a vehicle just like this one.

Sorry

Thanks alot Scandi

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: November 18, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

Sorry but I am going to "Negative" on all this hoopla.  This is about bringing Joran to Aruba and protecting him from the mess he is in in Thailand.  Once he is home with his Pappa and Momma and sits a few days in the prison (where he is protected, has a cell phone and all the comforts of home) he will be released to continue on his path to happiness.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Mos SUCKS.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 18, 2008, 06:17:19 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I just heard something entirely different on CNN as Breaking News:

On the night Natalee vanished, a man saw Joran and his father running in the close proximity of a pond.  Joran was wet from the shoulders down and only wore one shoe.  They got into a red jeep and sped off.  This was at approx 4:30am.  It is odd, as Joran's father always said he was sound asleep in bed at that specific time.

This witness was brought to America sometime after he came forward and given a lie detector test which he passed with flying colors.  The TH on CNN said to the Moderator that this man was in essence beyond reproach {very belilevable} and that also the man who administered the test had years in the biz and was an expert in his field.

As a side note:  They didn't mention which pond this was but did say one pond had been drained. 

I had the thought it could have been the pond close to Joran's house.  I did have an email from Gene Ralston at the time {we knew each other from the Laci Peterson case}, who worked with TES doing side sonar work.  He said their search of the pond by Joran's house was short lived and could not be completed.  He further told me he could not say why it was cut short as that was confidential.

I remember that pond was full of garbage, a lot of old metal, etc from having been a dumping place for years, originally having been a rock quary.

Then they proceeded to talk about the fact Joran is MIA, supposedly last seen in a nightclub 2 weeks ago, having then escaped Thailand and thought to be on a relatively small island off the coast of Thailand at this time.

zoz

Scandi,  I read that too! This cooborates alot of reported events that took place!   

I'm so confused, why is every station reporting something different, and then of course, Mos blowing it all off, biding his time until it's over,  like it's an annoying fly in the room. 

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 18, 2008, 06:18:06 PM »

No problem Bastibro,  I'll just have to slow my typing down 

Has this already been put here, or has there been talk about this witness lately?  I'm wondering if it was the homeless guy over by the pond who saw the guys parked close by as tho waiting for someone.  Not far from the center where Joran worked out.  Thanx
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 18, 2008, 06:21:22 PM »

Sorry for so many posts in a row, but this is the FIRST time I have ever heard Joran was seen wet from the shoulders on down and missing a shoe!

Have any of you heard that before?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: November 18, 2008, 06:22:01 PM »

Mos described his frustrations to CNN.

"We simply did not yet have the corroborating evidence to take this to trial and win a conviction," Mos said. "If we had a body even to determine cause of death, then we could piece something together."

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2008/11/18/Prosecutor_New_evidence_in_Holloway_case/UPI-46431227047759/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: November 18, 2008, 06:22:45 PM »

Sorry but I am going to "Negative" on all this hoopla.  This is about bringing Joran to Aruba and protecting him from the mess he is in in Thailand.  Once he is home with his Pappa and Momma and sits a few days in the prison (where he is protected, has a cell phone and all the comforts of home) he will be released to continue on his path to happiness.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Mos SUCKS.

I tend to Agree..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.