April 23, 2024, 10:31:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261267 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: November 18, 2008, 06:51:31 PM »

Welcome to the club, Greta. Glad you finally came around to what we've been saying for well over a year now. HANS MOS IS A SHILL FOR THE CORRUPT DUTCH/ARUBA GOVERNMENT.

You'd think he'd come out and have Joran convicted.  He would be a "hero" to the world, solving and convicting what 'appears' to be impossible!  But somebody obviously holds his balls in a wrench to prevent that for happening!  Mos is just another puppet.....

Hans Mos didn't even press to bring Joran in after his confession to Peter. He said the Dutch judge told him it wasn't enough, that Joran is a liar, then he rolled over like a cheap whore. He is in cahoots with the rest of the crooks on the island.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 18, 2008, 06:52:35 PM »

Ohhh where is Joran since the weekend?
Is this another one of those yearly deals they seem to do over there where they do nothing?

Eyeroll

We know we can count on them doing nothing, JustMeT. 

Somehow, he seems to get a free trip home for Christmas each year.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: November 18, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I'm sure you already know this....haven't read here in some time.....email from Aruba today re: tomorrows' Diario News Paper...Des

Hi xxxxxx
Yes I have received the e-mail too. We gone to publish it for tomorrow and I hope we can get more information.
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

What e-mail is that he is referring to getting Destiny?

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: November 18, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

Scandi, we know of this witness due to our CapsLockWizzard, who has
been very helpful in bringing forth information.
The pond is near the soccer fields, down the street from the McDs.
It is fairly recent information.
Tim Miller went to Aruba and took Mos the results of the lie detector test.
Mos ignored that one too.
Others know more than I do.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 18, 2008, 06:54:20 PM »

Ohhh where is Joran since the weekend?
Is this another one of those yearly deals they seem to do over there where they do nothing?

Eyeroll

We know we can count on them doing nothing, JustMeT. 

Somehow, he seems to get a free trip home for Christmas each year.

He's been on a two-year vacation in Aruba, SS.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 18, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I'm sure you already know this....haven't read here in some time.....email from Aruba today re: tomorrows' Diario News Paper...Des

Hi xxxxxx
Yes I have received the e-mail too. We gone to publish it for tomorrow and I hope we can get more information.
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Des - this is great.  Can you ask her if the article will be a recap of Peter's program last week, or will it be Part 3.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 18, 2008, 06:57:42 PM »

OT
TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it.

Muffy - did they find someone's remains over the weekend?  If so, where?

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

SS Bryan Rosales, 23 years old, was missing over the weekend and was found in Bryan, Texas by Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4140.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 18, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

Hans intimidated and ignored the pond witness, totally blew his testimony off. That's why they had to bring him to the US to get the full story, which he passed with flying colors on a polygraph. I am not surprised at all that Hans has blown this new witness off, he does not want the case to go forward.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #748 on: November 18, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

What more might we hear?

All of this has been discussed here for months now Scandi.  Did you see the link that Bastibro posted for you.  This is a front page post about it.  There's a ton of info about this pond here at SM.  Maps too!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #749 on: November 18, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

DES!  did you see a few pages back, where the neice of Van der Stratten wants to know why we keep bashing him for no reason!  She wants somebody to PM her so she can answer questions, but obviously we can't.   I think me sees another opportunity for you.  Maybe Klaas can get a hold of her via email to get contact info, since it was HER idea to talk?

Sounds like a job for SUPER DES! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: November 18, 2008, 07:01:09 PM »

What more might we hear?

Hans intimidated and ignored the pond witness, totally blew his testimony off. That's why they had to bring him to the US to get the full story, which he passed with flying colors on a polygraph. I am not surprised at all that Hans has blown this new witness off, he does not want the case to go forward.
I should know this but I am getting old. Is the pond witness the jogger or another witness? TIA

From Day One..
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: November 18, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

Will our program next week do that? I don’t know…you will have to tell me…but I do know one thing, I would be ashamed if I were the prosecutor in Aruba.

By the way …and you may have an opinion about this…I offered to show the current prosecutor what we have since the investigation is open, and an important one.  I was also seeking anyway to prove or disprove what I have and figured he would be interested in doing the same.  He said he could not come to DC (it would be too time consuming.) I said I would meet him half way in Miami.  He said he could not take the time off from work.  I then offered him my weekend and said I would use up my weekend to meet him in Miami to show him what we have. He said he does not work weekends and is planning to go on a vacation soon.

BTW, thanks for posting this, Dihannah. Looking forward to Greta's report and am glad the rest of the world is going to find out that Mos is a scumbag.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: November 18, 2008, 07:02:49 PM »

What more might we hear?

I should know this but I am getting old. Is the pond witness the jogger or another witness? TIA

Nope, not the jogger JustMe.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #753 on: November 18, 2008, 07:04:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Thanks Destiny!  Good to see you over here!  You've been missed!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: November 18, 2008, 07:05:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

DES!  did you see a few pages back, where the neice of Van der Stratten wants to know why we keep bashing him for no reason!  She wants somebody to PM her so she can answer questions, but obviously we can't.   I think me sees another opportunity for you.  Maybe Klaas can get a hold of her via email to get contact info, since it was HER idea to talk?

Simply direct her to the reams of archives here at SM and she'll see how Uncle Jan covered up the case for his good friend Paulus. There have been volumes written about the asshole.

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #755 on: November 18, 2008, 07:05:24 PM »

What more might we hear?

Nope, not the jogger JustMe.
Okay... good... I guess lol

Guess I need to re read a few.. ehhhmmm docs.
I hope this time is the time but I just dont see it happening, sad.

From Day One..
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: November 18, 2008, 07:05:33 PM »

OT
TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it.

Muffy - did they find someone's remains over the weekend?  If so, where?

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

SS Bryan Rosales, 23 years old, was missing over the weekend and was found in Bryan, Texas by Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4140.0

Thank you, Muffybee
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 18, 2008, 07:05:49 PM »

Will our program next week do that? I don’t know…you will have to tell me…but I do know one thing, I would be ashamed if I were the prosecutor in Aruba.

By the way …and you may have an opinion about this…I offered to show the current prosecutor what we have since the investigation is open, and an important one.  I was also seeking anyway to prove or disprove what I have and figured he would be interested in doing the same.  He said he could not come to DC (it would be too time consuming.) I said I would meet him half way in Miami.  He said he could not take the time off from work.  I then offered him my weekend and said I would use up my weekend to meet him in Miami to show him what we have. He said he does not work weekends and is planning to go on a vacation soon.

BTW, thanks for posting this, Dihannah. Looking forward to Greta's report and am glad the rest of the world is going to find out that Mos is a scumbag.

NP, if nothing else, she is at least bringing it back to the forefront.  I'm anxcious to see what she has that she wants to share with Mos.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: November 18, 2008, 07:08:00 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

Hi xxxxxx
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

Simply direct her to the reams of archives here at SM and she'll see how Uncle Jan covered up the case for his good friend Paulus. There have been volumes written about the asshole.

Great idea, but could take forever to read through ALL that!    Des, is great at getting info from anybody.  She even has contacts in Aruba, along with some in the Caylee Anthony case.  She's a schmooooothhh talker!

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: November 18, 2008, 07:08:36 PM »

Hello everyone!  It's been a while...

So, I read there's new evidence?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.