April 26, 2024, 04:02:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261491 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: November 18, 2008, 07:41:34 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

All of this has been discussed here for months now Scandi.  Did you see the link that Bastibro posted for you.  This is a front page post about it.  There's a ton of info about this pond here at SM.  Maps too!

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

Thanks again for that Texasmom.  This was published in Sept I think, so wonder why it is breaking news today?  The only thing different I can see is the witnessing of Paulus with Joran driving away, which wasn't mentioned in Sept.

I have been away from this case waaaaay too long, as I do not remember a Dam at Monserat involved in the case!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 18, 2008, 07:42:27 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I'm sure you already know this....haven't read here in some time.....email from Aruba today re: tomorrows' Diario News Paper...Des

Hi xxxxxx
Yes I have received the e-mail too. We gone to publish it for tomorrow and I hope we can get more information.
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

DES!  did you see a few pages back, where the neice of Van der Stratten wants to know why we keep bashing him for no reason!  She wants somebody to PM her so she can answer questions, but obviously we can't.   I think me sees another opportunity for you.  Maybe Klaas can get a hold of her via email to get contact info, since it was HER idea to talk?

Sounds like a job for SUPER DES! 

I'll be more than glad to do what I can...all I need is contact info....Des

My suggestion would be to respond to her in the forum and see if she wan't to correspond to anyone via email.  I'm not going to email her and violate her privacy without her request to share emails with someone.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #782 on: November 18, 2008, 07:43:56 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox

Scandi, we know of this witness due to our CapsLockWizzard, who has
been very helpful in bringing forth information.
The pond is near the soccer fields, down the street from the McDs.
It is fairly recent information.
Tim Miller went to Aruba and took Mos the results of the lie detector test.
Mos ignored that one too.
Others know more than I do.

Thanks for that info Magnolia, and to you too Bastibro and TexasMom, it is good to see you again.

There was a time when I spent more hours than I will admit, Sleuthing Natalee's case at WebSleuths and here.  I admit lately other cases that are more active have consumed my time, but my heart will always be with Natalee to follow her case to the end and see Justice finally come to her.

xox

You're welcome Scandi; we're glad you're back!  I wish I knew the best place to tell you to start but there is so much here I have no idea where the beginning is, lol. 

Justice for Natalee, that's what it's all about!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: November 18, 2008, 07:50:08 PM »

Does anyone know where we cane get a Greta transcript?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: November 18, 2008, 07:50:10 PM »

So...what's new?   

Same witness Mos played with for weeks and then disregarded the facts given to him.  Truth is, when Joran came out and confessed that Natalee died on him while they were on the beach that was all Mos needed.  It played to perfection...can't find Daury...Joran won't tell who it is...and he's not obligated to say since he's not even under arrest.  So as far as Mos was concerned this new witness was going to put a kink in Joran's tale of Natalee dying because she took an overdose of her own choosing.  Darn it!  All these new witnesses are just screwing things up!  Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: November 18, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »

I read Tylergal's post too late, and missed Greta with Shep....did anyone else catch it? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: November 18, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

What more might we hear?

Thanks for that info Magnolia, and to you too Bastibro and TexasMom, it is good to see you again.

There was a time when I spent more hours than I will admit, Sleuthing Natalee's case at WebSleuths and here.  I admit lately other cases that are more active have consumed my time, but my heart will always be with Natalee to follow her case to the end and see Justice finally come to her.

xox

You're welcome Scandi; we're glad you're back!  I wish I knew the best place to tell you to start but there is so much here I have no idea where the beginning is, lol. 

Ta Texasmom, It is always good to read here and don't usually post.  That calls for a read of the whole thread.   

I am hoping this will force the hand of the Prosecutor since at least the new witness account by the man looking out his front window is said to be so credible.  xox

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: November 18, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

We used to get them from Carpe...but since he's left us...I guess we will wait until it's posted by FOX each day.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 18, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »

I read Tylergal's post too late, and missed Greta with Shep....did anyone else catch it? 

I missed it too, must not have been very long.  Maybe Tyler will come back and tell us what was said.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: November 18, 2008, 07:55:52 PM »

For tonights show?
 I'll have it for you when it comes out after my coffee.

Todays  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454324,00.html
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:57:34 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 18, 2008, 07:56:23 PM »

What more might we hear?

xox

Ta Texasmom, It is always good to read here and don't usually post.  That calls for a read of the whole thread.   

I am hoping this will force the hand of the Prosecutor since at least the new witness account by the man looking out his front window is said to be so credible.  xox

It's worse than that Scandi, this info is in MANY threads; I think we probably started talking about it 9-10 months ago.

Mos has not seemed very interested in this information...as usual.  

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #791 on: November 18, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

We used to get them from Carpe...but since he's left us...I guess we will wait until it's posted by FOX each day.
I really....reallly.....REALLY....miss Carpe....Sweet Pea Carpe.....if you read this...or someone passes it on to you....I'm in therapy because you broke my widdle heart...no good bye...nuttin'....sniff...sniff...boo hoo...running screaming for the really big tissue box.....please Carpe....just one more chance...that's  all I beg of you Dear......is that good enuff.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: November 18, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »

She blasted Mos!

Basically, she was talking about what was posted today about trying to make arrangements to meet with him. She called his statement silly...essentially called him a liar She said they are either lazy, stupid, or trying to protect Aruba.

Her show Monday night will be about this. I think she said Monday...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #793 on: November 18, 2008, 08:00:08 PM »

Greta is on with Shep now telling what she knows and what Hans Mohs is lying about.  You need to see it.

Darn it, missed it. If anybody has a transcript please post it. Am tickled silly she is going to fry his ass.

Damn I missed it too!  Never fear, she'll be covering it tonight and hopefully Caylee case too.  Hope she's back on both cases!  I wanna know what SHE has/knows that Mos won't listen to!   

Sounds like a Monkey riot in Aruba again!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 18, 2008, 08:00:53 PM »

Can anyone drag his butt back in here?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 18, 2008, 08:03:16 PM »

For tonights show?
 I'll have it for you when it comes out after my coffee.

Todays  http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454324,00.html

Thanks bunches Blonde!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 18, 2008, 08:04:24 PM »

I miss Carpe!  

He said all the things I wanted to say; but couldn't or wouldn't because I was afraid my momma might find out.  Plus so many more things....great pics.....great video.....whatever it took; one of the best warriors for Natalee that I've ever had the priviledge of posting with!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: November 18, 2008, 08:05:22 PM »

Can anyone drag his butt back in here?
I have tried, but he doesn't answer.  He answered an email from Dolce and said to tell the monkeys,he is just really busy.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: November 18, 2008, 08:06:27 PM »

She blasted Mos!

Basically, she was talking about what was posted today about trying to make arrangements to meet with him. She called his statement silly...essentially called him a liar She said they are either lazy, stupid, or trying to protect Aruba.

Her show Monday night will be about this. I think she said Monday...

no body/no case/no corpse/no victim/no crime/no law/no justice

If there is 'no law' is there any crime?  

Does Aruba have any law to cover a case like this?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 18, 2008, 08:06:46 PM »

Hopefully someone at BFN will be taping Greta.  I'll watch for it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.