April 26, 2024, 04:49:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261465 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: November 18, 2008, 08:49:54 PM »

Greta IS on TONIGHT!

Yep, thanks, I know she is on tonight, but someone kept saying next Monday she would discuss the case.    I am very confused. 

thanks...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #821 on: November 18, 2008, 08:50:40 PM »

Tune in at 9pm ET:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Then tune into Greta at 10pm ET:

Thanks Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: November 18, 2008, 08:56:31 PM »

DIRECT LINK TO THE DANA PRETZER SHOW - WILL START IN 5 MINUTES:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #823 on: November 18, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »

Greta IS on TONIGHT!

Yep, thanks, I know she is on tonight, but someone kept saying next Monday she would discuss the case.    I am very confused. 

thanks...

Shoot, I'm surprised I DIDN'T miss it!  With all the news in two big cases and the circuses surrounding them, it's hard to keep track!  I have two windows open, reading Caylee's and Natalee's and keep forgetting which one I'm in!   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 18, 2008, 09:00:10 PM »

Greta IS on TONIGHT!

thanks...

Shoot, I'm surprised I DIDN'T miss it!  With all the news in two big cases and the circuses surrounding them, it's hard to keep track!  I have two windows open, reading Caylee's and Natalee's and keep forgetting which one I'm in!   

Oops, just realized, I failed to mention, Yes, she is speaking on the Natalee case tonight.  sowwwyyy.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: November 18, 2008, 09:00:40 PM »

Greta IS on TONIGHT!

thanks...

I am almost positive she said Monday's show will be when she reveals the details of her trip to Asia and what all she has discovered. I will be shocked if she doesn't take the opportunity to blast Mos again tonight while covering the "new" witness.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 18, 2008, 09:05:54 PM »

Mos is going to have to pull his head out of his turtle shell or be
the laughing stock of the legal profession.

Nah... he'll just go on vacation and then retire.     It's becoming predictable. That's how they skirt this stuff... unreal.

I hope I am wrong.  I really do.  Regardless... Aruba is a joke and they know it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: November 18, 2008, 09:07:02 PM »

I caution everyone to remain calm..we have been down this road before.  This could be nothing or it could be something that I have hoped for.  Yes, I think there are 3 new witnesses.  The pond witness and two others.  From what I know if it is really one of the ones I know about you guys will love it, but Mos will still not do anything.  Unless Mos has a body...and a film of the entire thing...and blood on Joran...and I could go on....just that nothing will happen.  So everyone remain calm.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: November 18, 2008, 09:08:23 PM »

Duh to me, its on her blog.

We have some new information that we have been working on for 6 months that we will be airing beginning Monday.  You will get to decide whether our information is credible or not.  I want your input.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 18, 2008, 09:08:24 PM »

Greta IS on TONIGHT!

thanks...

Oops, just realized, I failed to mention, Yes, she is speaking on the Natalee case tonight.  sowwwyyy.

thank you!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 18, 2008, 09:09:36 PM »

I caution everyone to remain calm..we have been down this road before.  This could be nothing or it could be something that I have hoped for.  Yes, I think there are 3 new witnesses.  The pond witness and two others.  From what I know if it is really one of the ones I know about you guys will love it, but Mos will still not do anything.  Unless Mos has a body...and a film of the entire thing...and blood on Joran...and I could go on....just that nothing will happen.  So everyone remain calm.

Sadly Lala's I have to say that I feel the same....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 18, 2008, 09:10:13 PM »

Mos is going to have to pull his head out of his turtle shell or be
the laughing stock of the legal profession.

Nah... he'll just go on vacation and then retire.     It's becoming predictable. That's how they skirt this stuff... unreal.

I hope I am wrong.  I really do.  Regardless... Aruba is a joke and they know it.

Sad!  But True!  It IS a pattern! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 18, 2008, 09:12:12 PM »

I'm with BOTH of ya!  No doubt in my mind!  Frijole just brought up another predictable pattern and it's about that time again!

Joran will NEVER be convicted without an actual tape of the crime and hell, I wonder if that would even convict!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »

I'm with BOTH of ya!  No doubt in my mind!  Frijole just brought up another predictable pattern and it's about that time again!

Joran will NEVER be convicted without an actual tape of the crime and hell, I wonder if that would even convict!
They RECOVERED Natalee's remains -- and STILL do nothing!   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 18, 2008, 09:16:34 PM »

Hey Wreck!  You need to bring the trainwreck out of hiatus!  It's fitting for both cases, Natalee and Caylee!  Or maybe you should find a circus one?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:52 PM »

So there is a third witness now? Lala...give me a hint please!  I am so pissed at MOS...what a scum bag he is.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 18, 2008, 09:19:36 PM »

They RECOVERED Natalee's remains -- and STILL do nothing!   

I know Wreck....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #837 on: November 18, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

this is what I get when I tried to log into:

www.blogsfornatalee.com/

Is there a new site?...TIA...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: November 18, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »

www.blogsfornatalee.com/

If there is, I don't know about it Des....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: November 18, 2008, 09:21:56 PM »

www.blogsfornatalee.com/

It went down the other day.  They are probably at the backup forum until Ian can fix the regular one:

http://bfnbackup.16.forumer.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.